The Jealous Sister

Story Info
Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.
7.3k words
17.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella blackmails her gay brother's boyfriend into becoming her sex slave.

Warning: Contains blackmail / reluctant sex. Adultery. M/F sex

All characters are 18 +

The Jealous Sister.

"See you soon, babe," Tom said as he kissed his departing boyfriend, Shane, on the lips.

This was the moment she had been waiting for. Moments like this don't come by too often. The two boyfriends were inseparable. Her brother had left to go to a doctor's appointment, and then he had to go shopping for some paint. A couple of the rooms needed touching up, and Shane had promised his parents that he and his boyfriend, Tom, would take care of them.

Bella had been left alone with Tom, Shane's boyfriend, who had moved in with the Davies family, after his ex-landlord had told him he was selling the place and moving to Australia. Shane and Bella's mother, Shirley Davies had offered Tom a permanent place to stay, and that had been that.

Tom was well liked by the whole family. Shane's parents were more than pleased that Shane had found himself such a catch. He was a nice guy inside and out.

They had met last year, during their freshman year at college and instantly hit it off. Shane had invited Tom on a date, and the rest was history.

Bella liked Tom too. Found him charming, kind, and drop dead gorgeous. He reminded her a little bit of a young Tom Welling from his days on the Smallville TV series. A tall, buff, dark and handsome man. He had a nice square jaw, rich brown eyes, and really great teeth. His body looked solid too. His arms, his chest and shoulders, were all firm and bulky. His chest and abs were no less impressive, but Bella didn't get to see them nearly as often as she would like to.

She wondered if the rest of his body, the parts always hidden away from her and shared only with her brother, were just as impressive as the rest of him.

He had been a fantasy of hers ever since the first time Shane had brought him home to meet his family. And she had been working her way up to try and seduce him. To make him hers. She had flirted with him a few times, with a few suggestive winks here and there. Shown off her curves and cleavage whenever she'd had the opportunity to. When he was around, in the backyard, she'd suddenly feel like taking a swim, and would be seen wearing the most obscene, tight and skimpy bikini suit she'd owned.

But much to Bella's frustration, not a hint of interest had ever flickered on Tom's face.

Last week the nineteen year old college freshmen, along with two of her friends, had stopped by a bar for a drink. A bar Bella had never been inside before because it wasn't really local, but one of her friends, Jane was a semi frequent customer, because she liked the nice environment of the establishment, and it was on the way home from her part time job, where she worked as a retail clerk, to support her college fees.

Ordinarily, Bella might have stood out more, being the attractive blonde in between the two less attractive brunettes, Jane and Sarah, but Bella had her hair tied back and since it was game day, Bella had been wearing the cap of her favorite team.

And that's why Tom hadn't noticed Bella in the bar, although Bella had seen him. She could never not see him. She saw him every night in her fantasies, when she dreamed of him taking her completely, and making her his own. She saw him again when she was awake, every day, kissing and holding hands with her spoilt big brother. And she'd feel her stomach churn every time they shared the same look of love and devotion to each other on their faces.

Bella had no problem with her brother's sexuality, that wasn't the issue here. The problem was she wanted Tom for herself, and her brother Shane was in her way.

And here Tom was, at the bar, with another guy. A guy she'd never seen before. She didn't have a clear view of the two because the bar was packed and people were in the way, and she was also being distracted by her own friends, pulling her into their dull conversation. But she knew for a fact that it was her brother's boyfriend. And the guy he was with, was most certainly not her brother.

And then something happened that shocked Bella. The man brought Tom towards him into a very close hug, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Jane brought Bella's attention back to the table when she asked her what she had planned for the upcoming weekend, but Bella was too shocked to think straight and just shook her head.

When she turned back to look at Tom and this mysterious guy, they'd both disappeared. Probably to the bathroom, or some place else, to fuck? She wondered.

That had been nine days ago, and after recovering from the initial shock of what she had seen, the gears inside Bella's head began to turn. Maybe there's a way to get what she wanted, after all. Or at least a clear path towards it.

Her mind was brought back to the present when she heard Tom call her name from the kitchen and ask her if she wanted a drink of something, fetching.

"No" she called back.

A moment or two later, Tom had come back into the living room with a can of Irn Bru. Pulled back the tab and took a large gulp of the orange beverage.

"Do you have anything planned today then?" Tom had asked her.

"Nothing really. How about you? Planning on meeting anyone?"

Tom shrugged. "Not really. I think I'll wait around for Shane, he should be back in a couple of hours. Then we can decide what to do later on."

"You're always around Shane, aren't you? Doesn't it ever get tedious?"

Tom didn't hesitate. "No, not at all. And we're not together all the time. But we spend what we can of it together. He's a good guy, I enjoy his company."

"So you don't go to out of town bars looking for hook ups, or anything like that?"

Tom looked taken aback, at the odd question. "No, of course not. Why would you ask me something like that?"

"Because I saw you last week, doing exactly that," she told him.

"Doing what?"

"You were in a bar looking very cozy in the arms of a tall blond guy, with a beard, and his tongue was inside your mouth."

Tom said nothing for a long moment, before he finally replied. "It wasn't like that," he told her. "That was Phillip, an ex. He had called me out of the blue. He was devastated, he'd just lost his mother to cancer and he needed some emotional support."

"And he called you?"

"Yes."

"But why you?"

"I don't know. Maybe I still mean something to him, but we were over a long time ago."

"Then how come I saw you embracing each other and kissing on the lips? Is that what you consider "emotional support"?

"No. That was... unexpected. He kissed me. I never kissed him back."

"aha. riiight. It didn't look that way to me."

"I would NEVER cheat on your brother. He means the world to me. He is my world."

"I don't believe you. I think you're just pissed because you got caught. You want to have your cake and eat it. Want this guy Phillip, and my brother. Want to keep this fancy roof over your head. Scared that you might be kicked out again if Shane and my parents found out."

"I'd never..."

"And then after the kiss, you left with this Phillip to cheat on my brother."

"He'll be devastated when he finds out that his amazing boyfriend has been sleeping around behind his back. And Phillip's the only one I know about so far."

"Please! You have it all wrong, Bella. Don't do this, it would destroy him and it's not even true."

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"I might be open to persuasion. But I want something in return."

"Please. Just don't. Don't tell him anything. He's your brother, Bella. None of this is true."

Bella smiled. She's been planning this whole scenario in her head, for days.

"I won't tell him. But..."

"But what?"

"You're going to have to do something for me, in return."

"Which is?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"What!" Tom shouted.

"Calm down." Bella scorned him. "There's no need to shout, I'm right here."

"But I'm gay! And I won't cheat on your brother!"

"You already have."

"You've got it all wrong. And how is forcing me to cheat on him with you any different?"

"Oh I don't care about the thing at the bar. It's just convenient for my plans. I took a picture, and I showed you to my friends, too. So I have all the evidence I need." She lied, but Tom had no idea what she did or didn't have.

"Bella! I'm gay! and I can't do that to him!"

"It's OK. I'll make you feel good. I'll even show you what you've been missing out on. You never know, maybe you'll enjoy it."

"Please Bella, don't do this. Please!"

"I figure we have a couple of hours before my big brother gets back. But I want the full works, and not a rush job, so time is of the essence. I'll give you five minutes to think about it."

"You fucking bitch!" Growled Tom, any display of his usual sweet and charming personality was now lost to the growing feeling of desperation. He was trapped and whatever he chose to do now would seriously affect his relationship with Shane, even if Shane was none the wiser. Tom was in love with his boyfriend. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, and wanted only him.

"There's no need for that," she admonished him. All you have to do Tom is fuck my pretty pink pussy. I promise you'll enjoy yourself."

Tom shuddered at the thought. "Not fucking likely. I'm gay, Bella. How do you not understand that? Why do this? Why do this to me? Why do this to your brother? You're an attractive woman, you could find yourself a nice guy in any one of your classes. Why bother with me? I'm gay and my heart belongs to your brother." Tom tried again to plead his case, but she wasn't having any of it.

"And right now your body belongs to me. Time's almost up. What have you decided?"

"Fuck sake. You can't do this!"

"I can, and I am. So what's it gonna be?"

Tom sighed, long and deep. Not seeing a way out of this terrible predicament. He stood up and left the room.

"Where are you going?" Bella called.

"To get a fucking condom!"

"You won't need one!" She informed him.

"What?"

"You won't need one with me," Bella said.

"I want to feel you, all of you, inside me. With nothing between us. No Shane. No men. No condoms!"

Tom looked at her like she had grown a second head. "I only have safe sex, Bella. Even with Shane. That's the way it is. It's that or nothing," he scowled, feeling beyond furious at her.

"Fine." She picked up her phone, pretending to go through her photo galley.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked her.

"Choosing which photo from the bar to send to Shane's phone. Should I just send them all? Like ripping off a band aid, it'll be quick and painful, but then it'll be over."

"Fucking bitch! Fine!" He shouted. "I fucking hate you! I'll never forgive you for making me do this. Any of it."

"So you're good? No condoms?"

"No condoms," Tom growled.

"OK. Good." Bella flicked through her phone and found a dance track and hit 'play'. Then she sat back in her chair and rearranged herself to get comfortable. "start by stripping off. I've always fantasized about watching you strip in front of me."

Tom stood where he was. Taking deep breaths, trying to compose himself. He felt so angry. Angrier than he had ever been in his whole life, and he was unused to feeling like this. He was a pretty laid back guy, hardly ever getting angry. But here he was hating someone for the first time that he could remember, and it was his boyfriend's younger sister. And he'd always liked her before today. Never thought there was such a cruel and shameless person hiding just beneath the surface.

He supposed if he had been straight, he would have found her rather attractive, there was some sibling resemblance she shared with her handsome brother. Tom was a gay man but that didn't mean he couldn't recognize attractive features in the opposite sex. He just didn't want to fuck her, or any other female either.

Tom had managed to calm himself down slightly. He closed his eyes and completely focused on the smiling face of his boyfriend, in his mind, and begun to unbutton his shirt.

Bella watched on with a wicked smile on her face, finally getting what she had been wanting all this time. His magnificent chest and tight abs were now on display just for her. She couldn't wait to run her fingers over those sexy firm muscles.

Tom paused for a moment before unbuttoning his skinny jeans and pulling them down his strong, athletic legs. And now he stood in front of her, in just his CK boxer briefs. He was completely soft. Sexy thoughts were the furthest thing from his mind, but Bella could still see a prominent bulge resting, hidden just underneath its cotton confines. And she was going to finally see what he had been keeping from her, and saving only for her brother, any moment now.

Tom took another deep breath, and imagined himself being far, far away, anywhere but there, imagined being by his boyfriend's side, and not with this cruel person, Bella, who had suddenly become a stranger to him.

He lowered his briefs and heard Bella gasp. But he didn't hear Bella's phone clicking as it took several quick photos of him standing there naked. Too bad he'd had his eyes closed, Bella mused. But they'll be good enough for masturbation material.

"Oh my god! It's perfect. You're perfect!" Bella took all of Tom in. Her eyes feasting over the whole of his body, before settling on his long, thick, flaccid cock.

He was well endowed. Larger than her ex-boyfriend had been when he was erect. He was also circumcised but the loose skin of his shaft hung slightly over the ridge of the pale pink glans. His balls hung almost as low, and they looked large and full. Tom kept his pubes trimmed, but not shaved. She wondered if that was how Shane liked it. Or did Tom groom himself this way because it was his own personal preference. Did Shane do the same for him?

Bella felt her snatch already getting a little moist, just at the sight of her fantasy guy becoming real boy, just like Pinocchio. In all her fantasies, she had never pictured him quite like this. He was even sexier than she had imagined him.

"Ok, lie down on the couch, and I'll come over to you."

Tom reluctantly followed her orders and laid himself down on the couch, while Bella sat just to the side of him, by his hips, facing towards him.

Bella reached out and stroked her fingers across Tom's bare chest, running her fingers around little tuffs of hair at the top of his chest and around his nipples.

Tom shivered a little at her touch, and felt goosepimples prickle all across his chest and shoulders. He swallowed audibly, and closed his eyes again to think of his lover, while he, begrudgingly, allowed this girl to rub her hands all over his body. He tried his best to remove her from his mind, and focus of his boyfriend instead. However, he'll come to realize doing so was a mistake that will come back to haunt him.

Tom kept his eyes tightly shut as he felt Bella's soft lips connect with his own. When he didn't reciprocate by moving his mouth with her own, she warned him of the consequences. She told him that she expected him to fully comply and participate, play the part of a committed lover, or Shane would be receiving some rather seedy photos of him.

So, without much of a choice in the matter, Tom followed along with the movements of Bella's mouth, opening his lips while she probed the inside of his mouth with her tongue. She told him to stop playing the role of a cadaver and to wrap his arms around her, and play with her hair and stroke her shoulders, while they kissed.

A few minutes later, tired of the kissing and ready to move on to something more exciting, Bella moved away and stood up. She sighed a little when she saw the still flaccid state of Tom's penis. 'Oh well' she thought, 'there's still lots of time to work on that', she grinned to her own dirty thoughts.

Then Bella pulled her t shirt over her head and paused for Tom to see her in her bra, hoping to impress him.

Tom looked away. He'd already seen her in her bathing suit lots of times. She'd have to try a hell of a lot harder than that to turn him out, he thought, angrily.

"Look at me!" Bella ordered him. And Tom knowing the repercussions for not doing so, would be horrifying, so complied with her demands. One day he'd get his revenge on her, he vowed to himself. He'd make her pay so fucking much for doing this to him.

Now that Tom was watching her she continued to undress. First came off her bra, and Bella exposed her tits to Tom, and watched his face to see if it showed any reaction. She was disappointed when she didn't see any.

Tom was far too angry to examine her body objectively. Who he had previously considered an attractive young woman, now repulsed him. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of even feigning interest. He didn't care to make her feel good or help support her self-confidence.

Bella continued anyway, and next to come off where her jeans. She turned around to face away from Tom. To showcase her full, curvy ass. Maybe this would be more of Tom's cup of tea. Then, while bending over, away from Tom, she looked back to make sure Tom was still watching, he was, so she pulled off her panties, slowly, all the way down to her ankles, with her round firm ass high in the air pointing in Tom's direction.

Then, after a moment's pause, she turned around to face Tom again. Tom gave her body a quick look over. Bella wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but she saw a little interest there at least, if not a lot.

Bella kept her bush short and trimmed, but didn't like to completely shave her kitty. She had a tattoo of a spiraling flower that started around the side of her left hip, and ended just above her neatly trimmed bush. the stem of the flower was made up of letters or words that Tom couldn't quite make out. he gave up trying and focused on Bella's face again, wondering what she was going to force him to do now.

Bella said nothing and came towards Tom again. This time she told him to lie down on the rug on the floor. She told him the couch wouldn't be big enough for both of them.

Tom swore under his breath, but followed her instructions. Bella told Tom to lie flat on his back. And when he did so, she lowered her body down and sat on his bare chest. Sitting in this position, Tom saw Bella's own naked chest just above his head. Her ample sized breasts within touching distance. He could also feel something warm and wet pressed against his abdomen. He knew exactly what it was but didn't want to acknowledge it. Her legs were to either side of Tom's body, so he wasn't taking the full weight of her, but there was still enough weight and spread of her pussy to feel her damp inner parts pressed against his body.

"OK Tom, I want you to grab my tits now." Tom sighed and raised his arms towards her chest. "Don't look away," she told him, and Tom brought raised his eyes to watch what he was about to do to her.

Bella got impatient at Tom's trepidation and grabbed his hands in hers and placed them on her tits. "Here they are. They're all yours to enjoy. You can be firm, but not too rough. That's it, get a good squeeze. you're doing good. Now you finally know what a great big pair of juicy tits feel like to hold." she grinned, lustfully down at him.

Tom had decided to just get the whole thing over with, and massaged her breasts in his hands, while trying to focus on something else. Occasionally though, his mind would settle back on to reality, and Tom couldn't help but notice the weight of her breasts, the softness of the skin, and how squishy they felt. He wasn't enjoying it at all. He was currently cheating on his boyfriend with his boyfriend's sister, against his will. But that didn't mean his senses were blind to everything going on around him. Just like he could smell her perfume, and see her make up. And he could smell the natural odor that her body produced. None of these things turned him on, but he was aware of them.

12