The Jealous Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, now open your mouth and I'll lower my boobs to your lips. I want you to taste them. Kiss them, nibble on my nipples, but don't you dare bite me, or I'll make you regret it."

Tom did as he was ordered to do, and as her soft mounds connected with his face, and then his lips, he could taste nothing but skin. They didn't have a particular taste to them, but he did notice how soft her skin felt as he took her breast into his mouth.

"Use your hands too," she said. "Squeeze my tits while you suck on my nipples."

Tom was already familiar with nipple play. Shane had very sensitive nipples and Tom loved to tease him and make him feel good. But Tom wasn't used to the large fleshy mounds that accompanied Bella's. he couldn't wait for this to be over, and to be reacquainted with Shane's tight, firm, flat masculine chest, and wash away the images and sensations that Bella was forcing him to experience at the moment.

"OK, enough of that. It's time to give you a bit of pleasure." Tom rolled his eyes at the remark. Bella smirked at him and began leaving a trail of soft kisses around his chest and then down past his ribs and over his belly. Then, for the first time, Bella's mouth was teasing Tom's pubic region just above his soft cock. More licks and soft kisses. She repeated the same thing all around the top of his thighs before making her way to his low hanging scrotum.

Bella began kissing softly across Tom's delicate ball sac. Before taking each testicle into her mouth, one at a time, pulling her mouth away softly and gently before letting the oval shaped ball spring back towards its natural resting place.

Tom was still completely soft but she paid that no mind as she inhaled in his bodily scent. The musky smell of Tom's beanbag and soft cock. She breathed his odor in deeply, savoring it. Relishing the moment she never thought would be hers to experience, right before she bent her head down and took Tom's flaccid length into her warm mouth.

Tom closed his eyes, tried to take his mind elsewhere. Anywhere but here with Bella. He thought about his gorgeous boyfriend. How lucky he was to find such an amazing man. The way his cute laugh sounded. The way his beard felt against his own face as they joined together and shared a nice kiss. The way his mouth felt against his own. While Tom was having flashes of memories of him and Shane, Bella was working as hard as she could to bring pleasure to his penis. She was focusing on his sensitive tip at the moment. Running her tongue back and forth on the crown of the light pink glans. She ran her tongue all around the bottom of the ridge and then licked across the top of his piss hole. Then Bella took the whole head of his penis into her mouth and began sucking on it like a popsicle.

Back and forth, back and forth, her head movements went, and because Tom was currently focusing on Shane and some the things he loved about him, doing to him, and having done by him, Bella's ministrations began to have an effect on his state of arousal. It hadn't been intentional, but Tom's attempt to remove his mind from the situation had inadvertently helped Bella secure a fully erect Tom inside her mouth.

Bella was pleased to find Tom hard inside her mouth, but didn't stop to comment on it, she wanted to keep him hard. She was finally getting to taste the man of her fantasies. The gay guy dating her brother, who was considered unattainable for her until today. And by god, did he taste good!

Now that Tom was hard inside her mouth, she redoubled her efforts to pleasure his cock, she took as much of his cock she could inside her mouth, into her throat, pushing through the gag reflex. She could feel Tom's thick shaft twitching between her sealed lips. Bella was confident that she could make him come if she kept going. But she decided to stop because they had much more to do and time was ticking along. Shane would be home far too soon for her liking.

Bella stopped sucking Tom's cock to once again straddle his waist. "Look at me," she told him. Tom, with some hesitation, opened his eyes and looked at her, "great, now I want you to watch my pussy as I swallow up your full length deep inside of me."

And with that, Bella raised herself on her knees a little, leaving just enough room to position the spongey tip of Tom's cock at her opening, and then she looked back at her brother's boyfriend, the man of her dreams, she looked eagerly into his eyes, this is the moment she told herself, and then she sank down on to his lap and took everything Tom had to offer her, deep inside her throbbing pussy.

Inside Tom's head there was a battle of conflicting thoughts and feelings that he was struggling to process. There was no denying the surprisingly pleasant experience that having his cock surrounded inside Bella's warm gripping heat had brought him. A much richer sensation than the type he was used to. Not only was the penetration much smoother than usual, but for the first time in his life, sans condom, there was nothing separating his cock from the warm body of his partner. But he was still being used against his will.

His boyfriend's sister had blackmailed him into this situation, by threatening to destroy his precious relationship with Shane. And Tom was still feeling far more anger than any sort pleasure from that could come from a sexual experience with Bella.

Bella began to moan soft noises as she continued to fuck herself on Tom's cock, Tom tried to focus his mind elsewhere, but every time he closed his eyes to think about something else, Bella would slap his chest rather hard, and tell him to focus back on her. She had been dreaming of this moment for so long, she wanted every bit of his attention fixed on her.

"Oh fuck! Tom!" She cried, "you feel so good inside me. You're way bigger than my ex-boyfriend was. I can't believe I finally got you all to myself. Does this feel as good for you?"

Tom said nothing, he just watched her, trying his best to look disinterested, as she bounced her body on top of his lap. Her bountiful breasts were shaking to the motions of her thrusting herself up and down, up and down, on Tom's thick cock.

"I bet you're really enjoying this, aren't you? I have a surprise for you. A treat. Can my brother do this to you?" Bella squeezed her walls around him as tight as she could. She began to manipulate the muscles of her pussy all around Tom's cock. Gripping and grinding her walls around his whole length. She'd squeeze her walls tightly around his cock once his whole length was buried inside her, and then loosen them ever so slightly as she raised her body up.

"God, I love this dick!" She groaned, her head rocking backwards in delight as she continued to squeeze her walls around him as if it were a competition to see just how hard she could squeeze his inches inside her. To see if she could make Tom moan out loud from the pleasure her pussy was giving him.

But Tom did not. Even though she could see it in him, having to hold back a moan or a groan. The struggle was evident on his face. However, what Bella did notice him doing was almost as rewarding, Tom's body was beginning to stiffen as he fought hard to contain any sign of enjoyment. But that in itself was all the sign Bella needed to continue to work her body, and work her pussy as good as she could for him.

She lowered her body down until the two were pressed together, chest to chest, and kissed his lips. Tom knew well enough to reciprocate. He was struggling now, to stay composed as he was being assaulted from several different sources of pleasure. He could feel an orgasm bubbling away, building up inside him. At first he tried to fight against it, worried about what it might mean if he came. But then thought again about it and realized that an orgasm would put an abrupt end to this whole terrible situation.

So Tom let go and allowed nature to take its course. He even began to thrust back into her, which made Bella moan into their kiss. He knew she was pleased, but she had the completely wrong idea. This wasn't about seeking pleasure, but about seeking an end to a bad situation.

Tom began to raise his hips with just as much energy as she put into riding his cock. Their bodies met together, as one, now that he was no longer resisting her.

Bella began to moan really loud, she was clearly approaching her own peak, and Tom wasn't far away from his either. Her thrusts were shortening as she kept most of his cock hidden inside her, as her pace quickened against Tom's thrusts.

"Oh god!" She moaned at the side of his ear, "I'm coming! I'm commming!"

Then Tom had an awakening. He'd never known until this very moment that a woman could cum in such a powerful way. He could feel her walls clamp down on him at once and squeeze his hardness, then he could feel the rapid, fluttering contractions of her pussy against every inch of his thick, throbbing shaft.

And that was enough to set Tom off too, unable, this time, to repress loud, desperate groan that was demanding to be heard. He gave one last thrust into Bella and let go completely, allowing his cock to flood Bella's breeding hole with his fertile seed. It was only once he had finished coming inside Bella, when she had raised her body off of his, and he had seen the spooge leaking back out in a thick trail across the top of his cock and pubes, did the realization sink in that he had just cummed inside a woman. Someone who could get pregnant quite easily. The thought terrified him, and his cock quickly deflated into the sticky leftovers of their sex.

"That was so amazing, Tom! More amazing than I'd even dreamed it could be."

Now that Bella's body was off of him and the whole terrible ordeal was over, Tom quickly reached for his clothes and stood up, preparing to leave the room so he could clean himself up and try to wash away every filthy mark that Bella had left on him. The emotional scarring would be much more difficult to wash away.

"Tom," Bella said.

Tom paused at the door, waiting to hear what she had to say to him, wishing she'd just vanish into thin air, so he'd never have to look at her again.

"Don't think this is over. This wasn't a one time thing. It was just the beginning. Remember, I hold all the cards here. I won't tell Shane what I saw, or show him the photos, but in return, when Shane's not around, you belong to me. And if he's not away enough, you'll cancel plans with him to make some time for me.

Tom, lost for words, said nothing but left the room to go take a long, hot shower, and process the events of everything that had just happened.

Bella was nowhere to be seen when he returned to the living room, and Tom was extremely relieved to find her gone. It wasn't long before Shane returned home. Tom was unusually quiet for the rest of the day, and Shane had asked him more than once if there was something wrong. Tom assured him there wasn't.

He wouldn't know where to begin trying to explain everything that had happened. He was also angry at himself for letting Bella get her way, completely. Why didn't he fight back harder? Find a way to convince her? Trust Shane to believe in him if he'd explained what had really happened inside the bar, that night.

Bella was wrong. Tom would never cheat on Shane... except now he really had. Even if he had been coerced into doing so. The truth was, Phillip had kissed him, but Tom had pulled away, and told him he wasn't interested. And then he had left, a moment after. Not to the bathroom, or back to Phillip's, but home, where he would be meeting Shane not long after. His biggest regret was that he hadn't told Shane about meeting Phillip at the bar that day. If he had, and told him about Phillip making a pass that had been denied, this whole thing with Bella could have been avoided.

Instead, Tom felt like his whole world was collapsing around him. He didn't think he could hate someone as much as he hated Bella right now. A girl who claimed to care about him, but at most, only cared about his body, and her own selfish desires. To do what she did to him, she couldn't care about Tom the person.

Shane and Tom went to bed together that night without having sex. Tom, burdened with a guilty conscience, didn't trust himself, didn't trust his body not to somehow show signs of his infidelity. What would it do to Shane if he ever found out that his boyfriend had slept with his younger sister? It would be much worse than any lie Bella could tell Shane about Phillip. Tom had betrayed his lover in one of the worst ways it was possible to.

He barely slept that night. His thoughts were so erratic and constant, his body began to shake, he felt physically sick, and a little feverish. Shane was concerned and asked him if he wanted to him to make an appointment for him with the doctor. Tom declined. The concern and affection his boyfriend was exhibiting, making him feel even worse.

Bella was true to her word, over the following few weeks, they had slept together over a dozen more times. She'd have them do everything she could think of, together. She had Tom eat her out most times. At first he was resistant and she'd had to threaten him with the photos again. But he quickly caved into her threats, and learned, at Bella's guidance, how to properly eat out a pussy. He found it not to be as disgusting as he had imagined. Just wet and a little messy. The taste and smell wasn't particularly bad. She tasted mostly of skin, and sweat and a little salty. Not too different from the way her brother tasted, but without the long fleshy tube to take deep into his mouth. More than once she had cummed over his mouth and forced him to drink her juices, which Tom had noticed didn't taste that different from Shane's precum.

Bella had had them trying out all sorts of positions to fuck in, too. It didn't escape Tom's notice that there wasn't as much preparation required for them to fuck. No waiting for Bella to be able to open up and adjust to his large size. She made her own natural lubrication too, and it kept flowing over his length so there was no need to pause to apply more. And there was a lot less mess to clean up after they had finished. It would have been much more difficult to cheat on Shane with another man, Tom figured.

During the third week, Tom had a dream that had left him reeling. He'd had dreamed about Bella. It was the first time anything like that had happened. They had spent so much time together, while Shane was busy with other things, that she was now invading his dreams too, even as his boyfriend slept spooned up against him.

He had dreamed that Bella was a flight attendant and she was going to be away working for a couple of weeks, and Tom was heavy-hearted at her departure. Anguished at the thought of them being separated for weeks. Then they made passionate love together in some airport worker's empty office before she had to leave.

Tom had woken up from the dream feeling deeply anxious, not knowing what the dream had meant, if anything. He was happy with Shane, he had no intention of leaving him, or having a relationship with Bella. but the dream had really confused him none the less. He'd woken with a large throbbing erection that demanded to be taken care of. So while his boyfriend slept by his side, he masturbated to the vivid, erotic images of the dream he'd just had of Bella.

As the weeks progressed, and turned into months, Tom had become quite experienced with the mechanics of heterosexual sex. he had given into Bella's scheme a long time ago, and had allowed himself to fully enjoy the physical experience he felt whenever they had sex, unburdened by any of the guilt he used to feel. They were having sex together now more often than he and Shane did. Bella often left Tom a little too tired and sated to be able to sufficiently take care of his boyfriend's needs. Tom would make up the occasional excuse for his lack of sex drive. As always, his loving, trusting boyfriend had accepted his explanation without question.

Tom was past denying, at least on a purely physical level, that the sex he had with Bella was just far more pleasurable than the sex he'd long been having with Shane.

Maybe it was because he was more familiar with Shane's body and things with Bella was still new and fresh, and they just felt more natural once he'd given up resisting his biological instincts. It felt fantastic to fuck her, really fuck her. He fucked her pussy much harder and faster than it was possible to do to Shane's asshole. Sleeping with her had changed him.

Sometimes he found himself being a little wild when he was fucking his boyfriend, and Shane would protest that he was being a little too rough with him. Tom had to struggle to slow down a little, to make Shane feel more comfortable. Something he never had to worry about when he was sleeping with Shane's sister.

Shane, the ever-trusting boyfriend never once questioned Tom's unpredictable sex drive. One minute his boyfriend had little interest in doing anything past kissing. And then the next minute he was having to ask Tom to slow down a little.

Tom and and Bella were still fucking bareback, and their lovemaking felt so intimate and personal, it was on completely different level than the sex he had with Shane. There was also an emerging emotional connection growing between the two, now that Tom had allowed himself to fully open up to her. Tom was beginning to feel almost as fond of Bella as she did with him.

Of course, with unprotected sex came the inevitable. Bella fell pregnant.

Her parents were shocked at first, and then furious that she had been so careless. Especially when she told them that the father had been a one night stand and didn't expect him to be in her or the baby's life.

Shane was much more welcoming of the news. He was over the moon that he was going to be an uncle. Being a gay couple, he and Tom would never have children of their own, but he'd settle for being the best uncle in the world to Bella's new child.

Tom's initial reaction had been a very similar one to that of his boyfriend's parents. He'd been shocked. Being a father, at least to have a child of their own, is not something a lot of gay men give much thought to, because it was mostly at odds with the kind of life that being a gay man entailed. But because of Bella's initial blackmail, and his own gradual acceptance, and even recent enjoyment at what they'd been doing together, sans protection, behind Shane's back, he was now going to be a father.

He was feeling conflicted. He didn't really know how to feel about it. There was the financial burden, first of all, of becoming a father while he was still in college. And Bella's own situation was even more precarious. She was still in her first year at college, and much like Tom, completely dependent on her parents for financial support.

If the truth ever came out, neither Tom nor Bella was sure exactly what would happen to them. They probably wouldn't throw a pregnant Bella out of the house. But they'd almost certainly make Tom leave. And of course Shane would break up with Tom too.

The young couple who'd just made a baby together had decided to keep everyone else in the dark about the baby's parentage, at least for now. The father would remain anonymous to the rest of the family. At least until they'd both finished college and were financially secure enough to face the consequences that would come should the big secret came out about Tom being the father.

In the mean time, Tom would continue to live a double life as a boyfriend to Shane, a new lover to Bella, and an uncle / father to the new baby.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Straight Up Blackmailed Pt. 01 Husky gay man is coerced into sex by partner's female BFF.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories