The Jealousy Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands up his chest, carefully exploring his body. I was surprised to find his body was quite toned. It reminded me of a dancer's body. I slowly moved my hands to caress his back, and adjusted our positions a bit so that he rested lower on me. After all, I wanted to taste him. I placed my lips on his left nipple starting with a simple kiss. And then I licked it, circling the little nub. My hands slowed their caresses and I started pinching his right nipple while nibbling his left.

Jeff leaned back, and reached behind him. He started caressing my thighs, at times his fingers pressed into me. Each time he pressed on my thighs, my hard dick twitched. He adjusted himself so my dick was nestled right in his ass cheeks. He suddenly gripped my thighs hard, and started sliding his ass along my eight inch pole.

I pulled my mouth away from his nipples, and attacked his mouth instead. Within seconds, we were both back to that highly charged atmosphere we had back in the classroom. Our mouths were full of each other's tongues, saliva, and of course intense need. I may have been 'experienced' in gay sex, but I don't think I have ever been this hard, this desperate in my life.

I don't know how long we had our tongues down each other's throats before Jeff broke the kiss. 'I need you now,' he hissed as he shoved me back down. He turned his body so his ass was in my face and his head was by my cock. He took my balls in one hand and the base of my shaft in the other. He put his head extremely close, first taking in my scent. 'Fuck. This scent.' He purred and then took a lick. He started massaging my ball sack as he explored my dick with his tongue.

Meanwhile, I stared at his ass. There wasn't an ounce of fat, it was toned and muscular. I placed my hands on his ass cheeks and spread them apart. I put my face in his ass, and took a whiff. The aroma was pungent, but not in a bad way. He clearly cleaned out, but there was that musk that I could get used to having every night. I swirled my tongue around his anus, teasing him. Or was I teasing myself?

Jeff put the head of my throbbing cock in his mouth. Fuck! I could feel my orgasm heading his way already! I had to hold off just a little longer! And I would have to, if his tongue wasn't my own little miracle worker. The way it swirled around my head, played with my slit. I wasn't sure how he accomplished it, but he even managed to keep making my cock feel good as he took more of my cock in. And then he took my whole damn shaft, eight and a half inches, into his throat, just as I shot out the first stream of cum. It went straight to his stomach, and he just kept swallowing.

I gripped his hips as I came, and I am pretty sure I left marks with my nails. He pulled my cock out of his throat leaving only the head in, and used his hand to jerk out the rest of my orgasm. 'Fuck...' I groaned. How the hell did he do that? And somehow, I was still impossibly hard. While he nursed the last drops, I grabbed his dick with one hand, and slipped a fingertip in his ass. It was soft. Had he masturbated with his ass today? Fuck, the thought of him fucking himself made me crazy. I pushed my finger in deeper, searching for that pleasure spot. My hand on his dick slowly stroked him, as I wanted him to focus on feeling it with his ass.

'Eep!' He yelped, indicating I found his prostate.

'Mmm... Found it.' I teased him and pulled my finger out except for the tip. I held it there until he started trying to push back. Instead of letting him have my finger, I gave him a second finger tip. 'Tell me, did you masturbate with your ass after we separated?'

I couldn't see it, but I knew Jeff was blushing. 'Stop fucking teasing me already!' He slammed his ass back onto my fingers crying out as he took my took my long fingers all the way inside him.

I prodded his prostate, illiciting another moan. I didn't finger fuck him for long though. It was clear that he wanted something else. I pushed him off me and had him lay on his back. I hovered over him, my swollen member pointing exactly where it wanted to be. I reached into my nightstand drawer and grabbed the lube. I flipped the cap open and poured sone on his waiting ass hole and worked it in with my finger. As I massaged him, I asked, 'You ready?'

He didn't have an ounce of hesitation or nervousness. His face was full of hunger. 'I swear to God, if that fucking cock isn't in my hole in the next five seconds, I am going to strangle you.'

I laughed and lubed up my dick. 'Ok, got it. Horny bitch.' I pressed the head of my cock against his hole. I was surprised that there was only a vague amount of resistance. I pushed the head in, with a pop.

'Fuck. Yes,' he encouraged.

I worked my way into his ass, trying to take it slow. But Jeff wasn't having it. He grabbed my ass and yanked me forward, forcing me into him in one fell swoop. 'FUCK!' I cried out in surprise.

'I am not as delicate as I looked,' he growled.

'I see that,' I moaned. Jeff liked it rough. So after a very brief moment of getting used to the passage, I retracted my cock, and then slammed it back in. I placed his legs around my waist, and then put my hands on either side of his head. I thrust into him again, hitting his sensitive spot, over and over again.

Jeff writhed under me, trying to meet my thrusts. The moans that escaped his throat propelled me forward. It only took a few thrusts before he shot his first load. His ass clenched around me, as if trying to milk a load out of me as well, and I must admit, I almost did. 'Fuck me!' Jeff kept crying over and over as he came.

I didn't give him a reprieve. I wanted to go for us cumming together next time. So once he finished the first explosion, I said, 'On your knees, bitch.'

He flipped over, and waved his ass in the air invitingly. I smacked his right ass cheek in response. He moaned hungrily. Oh fuck. How was Jeff this sexy. I smacked his left cheek. He moaned again. 'Tell me what you want, bitch.'

'Your dick.'

I slapped his ass again. 'That's not how you ask.'

He moaned again. If I didn't hurry, I had the distinct impression he'd get off simply from the spanking. 'Please. Give my your big fat cock.'

I spanked him again. 'I don't think you mean it!'

'Oh God! Please, my King. Give me your big fat dick. Trash my whore ass with it!'

I gave him one more smack, then slammed my dick in him again. I held onto his shoulders, and said, 'Then take it!'

'Oh, fuck! King! Harder!'

I pounded into him hard and deep. 'Fucking slut. I am going to take you like a two bit whore.' I couldn't get enough of that tight ass. I lifted his right leg, so he was in the position a dog makes to pee.

Apparently the change in position drove Jeff even crazier. 'Oh fuck! Fuck. I'm a fucking slut crazy for your dick!' I think he was in a completely different world. Because after that, he basically was speaking in tongues.

I spanked his ass again, and as luck would have it, it triggered him to pee. 'Oh FUCK!' I never thought in a million years seeing a man wet the bed would be a sex kink of mine, but damn, I exploded into his ass without warning. It was hottest thing I had ever been a part of much less witnessed.

Jeff kept peeing, even after I pulled my cock out of his ass. So I did the only logical thing. I grabbed his dick, and jerked it while I pissed into his gaping hole. What a release! Then as I pissed into his hole, he finally came. I jerked him off until he flopped down onto his stomach, not caring that he was laying in piss and cum. I fell on top of him, for the moment, completely depleted.

After we finally started breathing at a regular pace, I said, 'I never would have guessed you were such a kinky bitch. You look way too cute and innocent.'

'Honestly, I surprised myself. Definitely not what I expected my first time to be like.'

'Fuck. I took your first time?' I felt a little guilty. Not because I took his first time, no that part was an honor. But there was a part of me that thought rough fucking was not suitable for taking a virgin. 'I should have --'

Jeff rolled onto his back and wrapped his arms around my neck. 'Don't say it. Know why?'

'Why?'

'I have zero regrets -- plus I did ask for a rough fuck. You tried to do the whole gentle and kind let's make love thing. I wouldn't have it!'

I laughed, feeling better. 'That's true.'

'We should take another shower.' Jeff said after a few minutes of cuddling.

'Mm,' I agreed. 'You get it started, while I take off the sheets.'

------

We crawled into a clean bed about a half hour later. (I had asked the staff to replace the bedding while we weŗe in the shower.) We were wearing our pajamas, (mine being a black t-shirt that said, it pays to be gay, in rainbow colored text, and also black boxer briefs) and sitting up in bed looking at our phones. 'Oh great. Molly's raising hell again,' Jeff grumbled.

'Oh. What now?'

'She claims that I gave her the ring tonight after the game. This is all in her family and close friend group chat though.' Jeff then smirked and rested his head on my shoulder. He held his phone up, and I tilted my head and smiled, realizing he intended to take a selfie.

After he took the picture, I watched as he sent it to the friend group. -'Nice ring, Molly. But given I went home with this guy, I didn't give it to you. Must have been my identical twin.'

'You should post that photo in the department chat,' I teased. 'The girls will be all over it.'

'Well... Maybe tomorrow. I think they already had enough for today. I mean right now they are trashing Molly.'

I hadn't looked at the group chat yet. I'd been reading all the texts Jake sent me about the amazing celebration we missed. But now I was curious. At first, it was a lot of bragging about how amazing I was playing/played and that I did our department department proud. They also posted pictures of Cutie watching the game, which of course I saved. Then someone posted -'Damn, have you guys checked the forums? Remember that girl who harassed our beauty a few weeks ago? She's at it again. And there is an amazing video. King and Jess are amazing!' Everyone went to the forums and then after watching it came back and said, -'Damn! She's psychotic,' and other varying insults. They praised Jeffrey and I for how we handled it, and they also praised Jeffrey for his patience in dealing with all this.

So I decided to go to the forums and view the video myself. I cringed as I watched the girl leap onto my sweetheart's back. I hissed as she wouldn't let got no matter how much Jeff and his friend tried to pry her off him. That made me pause the video. I showed him the picture and he said, 'Oh that's Nik. He's Molly's brother, but she calls him her gay bff. He actually hates that title, but he knows even better than I do that you can't win an argument with her.'

'He's not someone I should watch out for, right?'

'Oh hell no. He'll make a good partner for someone some day, but we both agree that's not me.'

'Ok.' I then pointed to the girls.

'My best friends since middle school. Lacey is the one wearing a pink half tank, Stacey is the one more appropriately dressed, as my mom would say.'

I nodded. I decided that just from what I saw in the video, I like Jeff's friends. Especially Nik. He seemed to have an overprotective big brother vibe. I continued watching the video. At the end, I decided to scroll through everything Molly said and was posting on the sites I hadn't blocked her on. I looked at Jeffrey. 'Are you ok?'

'I just got fucked by my boyfriend, of course I am good.'

*. *. *. *

A couple days later, I saw her. She was being circled by members of my department, and jeered at. I noticed on girl in particular raising a hot coffee in the air. My instincts kicked in and I ran into the center of the mob. 'STOP!!!!!' But the coffee ended up on my jacket as I blocked the incoming attack.

'KING! What are you doing! This girl has been manipulating our beauty, your boyfriend! She still is claiming he is her fiancé!'

'And that deserves her being burned by hot coffee? Ganged up on by all of you? You may think you are pursuing justice. But aren't you just being bullies?'

'But--'

'Apologize! Or I will report all of you to the department head! You know how strictly our school enforces it's policies on bullying!'

'King!'

I gave them a fierce stare. But they didn't give in. The girl who dumped the coffee apologized but only to me. I growled, but before I could pull out my phone, I heard a voice all too familiar to me.

'Don't worry Rhodes, I got it all on video. And Professor Styles and Coach Barnstead just happened to be walking this direction.' Jeffrey's voice rang above the crowd as he spoke. Of course, it a few gasps, and the group started dispersing. (It didn't even occur to them that Jeff had lied about teachers being present.)

I turned to Molly and asked, 'Are you all right?'

She looked like she was about to cry, and collapsed to the ground. She didn't respond.

I took a seat next to her, and folded my arms across my bent knees. 'I'll take that as a no.'

Jeff looked over at me, worry on his face. But my jacket was fairly thick, so I wasn't really burned. I took off my jacket and showed him my arms were fine. So he came over and sat on the other side of Molly. 'Molly.'

She looked at Jeff. 'Yes?'

'Nik told me finally about your ex. No wonder you are desperate for him.'

I raised my eyebrows. 'Is he a threat to me, Jeff?'

'Nope. I don't find him attractive at all. But he is her brother's best friend. The two of them doted on Molly like no one's business. They were like her guardians. Until high school, she went everywhere with them.'

Molly nodded. 'Nik left for university when I entered high school. So only Theo stayed home. By then, I think I had already fallen for him. We started dating my senior year. But it only lasted a few months. He broke up with me at the beginning of summer -- a few days after graduation.'

Jeff sighed, 'But university is harder than you expected. You can't have Nik as often as you were used to, and Theo's back home.'

'Mm.'

I thought for a while. 'You need friends. You don't sound like you've made any real friends.'

Molly frowned. 'I have many friends!'

I smirked and said, 'Do you? Or is it just a ruse of popularity? If you didn't look like a pinup, would they still be by your side?'

'Uh...'

'Give me your phone.'

'Why?'

'Trust me.' She reluctantly handed over her phone. I found a chat group with her so called friends. I made a post.

-I need to ask everyone some questions for party games. Rewards will be given at the engagement party.

Molly looked at me typing curiously. 'What are you doing?'

Jeff seemed to be chatting with someone on his phone at the moment, my guess was Nik. So I kept typing. 'Think of it like 20 questions. Sort of.'

1. What is my favorite color

2. Favorite food

3. Favorite Movie

4. Favorite class in high school

....

17. What is YOUR favorite thing about me

18. YOUR favorite memory with me

19. YOUR first memory shared with me

20. What is something about me that everyone should know about me but doesn't?

Please privately message your answers to me.' I purposely arranged it so that the questions went from things that people who liked her because she was popular could answer, but as the questions progressed, they would only be able to answer if they actually knew her.

Immediately she got texts saying, Shit! These are too difficult or Fuck this. Not like we really care enough to do this or she's a fraud anyway. The engagement party, like anyone would attend!

Jeff was irritated enough to post in the group and say, 'Or perhaps you just are stuck in your shallow visions of what she should be! Yes, she may have put me up to the engagement, but I had to be begged. How many of you would have JUMPED at the chance she gave me? Hmm? Are you so much better than her?'

Just then, the basketball team showed up, and they even managed to find Nik. But it was of course Jake who spoke, 'Cutie messaged saying we had a damsel in distress?'

'Mm.' I said tossing Molly back her phone. 'We're teaching Molly how to make real friends. Who better to help her than us?'

Jake looked at me like I was crazy.

However, it was Henry who spoke up. 'That shouldn't be too hard. Sure, she may have damaged her reputation, but, she's not a complete bitch.' He held out his hand to help her up. 'No offense, Miss Kleinberg.'

'None taken,' she she whispered

I started to stand, but Jeff pulled me back down. I looked at him confused as he waved off the basketball team. But he quickly made things clear when he crawled into my lap and started grinding his ass on my dick. 'I'm in the mood for a little public indecency,' he purred in my ear.

'Oh god,' I moaned. I looked down to see what he was wearing, trying to see if we could get away with full blown sex. 'You are a such a sexy little devil.' I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention, then smirked. I patted his ass, and then said, 'Up for a second.'

He stood up reluctantly, and I looked in my backpack for something. I actually had an easy class today, so my bag was relatively empty. So other than my laptop, I had a blanket and snacks. I pulled out the blanket and then said, 'Now sit on my lap.'

Jeff grinned at my intelligence. He sat down on my lap, and then let me put the blanket over us. He grabbed a textbook from his class and pretended to read. 'Perfect,' he whispered.

'Mm,' I said kissing his neck while I lowered the front of my sweatpants. I then undid the button fly of his tight jeans that did wonders for his ass. I slid them down as he lifted his ass up slightly. I didn't pull them down very far, just enough to get access to his asshole and dick. 'Oh fuck... What the hell are you wearing under your pants,' I purred into his ear.

'Panty hose and crotchless panties off course. I wanted to show my sluttiness without--'

I stopped his talking by grabbing his chin and turning his head. With one hand I tore the pantyhose and moved aside his panties, and then pulled out the plug in his ass and dropped it onto his textbook. 'I was talking about that, slut.'

'Oops. I forgot about that.'

'You just "forgot" you had a plug stretching your ass all day? Are you that desperate for cock?'

'No sir.'

'Really now. Then maybe you don't actually want mine. You'd prefer this toy.' I grabbed the plug again and pressed it against his asshole.

'No. Please gimme your dick.' He whimpered.

I roughly shoved the plug back in, letting my leaking dick rest between his cheeks. 'I don't think so. You said you weren't desperate for cock, remember?'

'Please! I want your dick up my ass so bad.'

I tugged on the plug, thrusting it in and out a couple times, none to gently. 'Shut up. Or everyone will know what a fucking slut you are.'

He nodded as I kissed him tenderly, a stark contrast to what was going on under the blanket. I ripped the plug from his ass once more and dropped it into my backpack, then grabbed Jeff's hips, and slammed his hole down on my waiting dick.

'Fuck,' we hissed together. He squirmed on my dick almost immediately, humping it to achieve his own goals. 'Stop moving, bitch,' I growled.

'Please fuck me...' He hissed quietly as he looked down at his book, his soft locks falling forward to hide his face.

'No. I think I will just let you sit their with my dick plugging your ass like the plug was.' I wrapped his arms around his torso and peppered his shoulders with kisses, trying to make it look like I was just being a doting boyfriend while his lover studies.

'Oh my god! King!' A shrill voice rang out and sat down beside us, as if she were my best friend. She hung off my arm and said, 'I'm transferring here next semester! Oh god its so good to see you!'