The Jealousy Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was annoyed at the girl, and so I replied, 'Get your paws off me now.'

'Oh sorry!' She said removing herself from me and held her hands up to show she didn't mean anything by it. 'This your girlfriend? That's wonderful! You were single throughout high school!'

I growled, and said as I started rough fucking Jeff's ass. 'This is my BOYfriend actually.' I moved my hand slightly to tickle under his chin and soon as he looked up and over at the girl, I moved my hand back into position around his torso.

'Sorry girl, even if he wasn't taken by me, you'd have no shot in hell. He's very much gay!'

The girl's jaw dropped as she saw Jeff's face. She couldn't believe it. 'You idiots! Stop joking around! Basketball players can't be gay!'

Annoyed, I said, 'Look down then.' I lifted part of the blanket just enough so that she could see what was going on under it. And then I felt Jeff's ass clench harder around my dick. Apparently getting watched was turning him on more. I stopped thrusting and let him impale himself on me.

Jeff wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. He still kept his voice down, but he was bouncing his ass on my dick like there was no tomorrow. 'Watch me, bitch, take take the cock you want but can't have.'

He turned his head and assaulted my lips, forcing my lips open with his tongue. It was the same kind of steamy kiss we shared in chem class a few days ago. Oh god, could it possibly get any better than this? I was so damn obsessed with him I couldn't take it anymore.

I broke the kiss and growled, 'I'm cumming, slut.'

'Yes... Fuck me and give me your hot cum...' He growled.

I thrust into him a couple of times, then held it as rope after rope of cum filled him inside. That triggered Jeff's own orgasm, completely hands free.

'Oh, fuck, King!' He rode out his orgasm by pumping his ass on my overly sensitive cock, milking me for every penny.

'Such a slut,' I whispered in his ear.

'Mmm. You love it.' He replied. He then looked at the girl and said, 'Now fuck off. And if you dare touch my boyfriend again --'

I stopped his threats with another steamy kiss, but this one was shorter. 'Be good.'

'But--'

'I'll piss in your ass if you're nice.'

Jeff's eyes widened in excitement and he ground against me again. 'I'll be nice! I'll be nice.'

I laughed and adjusted the blanket tight around him so that whatever leaked out would get more on the blanket than us.

The girl couldn't believe her eyes. We were not only gay, but vanilla sex didn't seem to be a word in our dictionaries. She seemed entranced as I used Jeff like a human urinal. And god did I have a good amount for him.

He reached into my backpack while I emptied into his and grabbed the plug. He leaned forward just enough for me to see my handiwork as I let my dick pop out of his ass, and he quickly replaced my dick with the plug. He rubbed his hand against his ass scooping up the leaked urine and cum and licked his hand clean.

We adjusted our clothes and then I spread the blanket back out to let it dry a bit. 'Jeff. This is Jake's little sister. She's same as you.'

'Oh, no wonder the face looked familiar.' He grinned and said, 'I'd shake you hand but --' He trailed off.

'I'm Lilian.' She reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer. She squirted some into Jeff's hand and then looked at me. I let her give me some too.

Once his hands were sanitized he shook hands with Lilian, then apologized for my behavior and his. 'We both have had our fill of clingy girls. So you just going for it kinda rubbed us the wrong way. Oh and next time be careful. King's a campus celebrity. And we both are considered department beauties. Well he's the hottie, and I am the beauty.'

'Then shouldn't you two be more careful too?'

I pulled out my phone and opened up my photo album, and showed her a picture of us kissing, the raunchiest one I could find. 'That was captured the day we got together.'

Jake then came running and growled, 'What the fuck are you doing, Lil!'

'Talking. Obviously! When were you going to tell me King was gay?'

'And you two! Stop being all over each other in public! They already forgot the bullying incident because people were posting pictures of you two humping each other!'

'They were only proving basketball players could be gay,' Lilian helpfully explained.

Jake pulled on his hair looking ready to blow a gasket. 'Dammit. I'm calling Feng. Maybe he can knock some sense into you!'

'Hey bro. I think its been a few days since you got laid,' Lilian teased.

'Aaaargh! Shut up! This has nothing to do with how often I get laid!'

'You sure? You do look a little too pent up, Jake,' Jeff teased.

I could have sworn I heard him say, 'Not my fault I was left with blue balls,' as he walked away.