The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 00 - Prequel and Recap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what his mood will be, and I'm frankly a little nervous about seeing him again. I hope he's still not too upset.

Because I'm also horny as fuck, if I'm being honest.

Gonna wear my sexiest bra and panties set. Just in case.

*********************************************

Saturday 5/22/21

I have just a few minutes while Tommy is in the shower, but I just had to write at least some of this down while the feelings and memories are still fresh.

We just finished making love for the first time! God, I'm giddy.

He was so caring, so generous. So unlike my past experiences. I felt so safe, so protected, so FREE!

I lost track of how many times I came. First from his tongue, (holy fuck he's good at oral; first time I I've been with a guy willing to go down on me and I hit the jackpot!) then he let me get on top and ride his cock to several more. I literally felt like I was flying! And God, the way his cock fills me up! I knew he had a decent length, but really didn't realize how thick he is until I actually sat down on it.

And then when he flipped me over and took control...whew. I gushed even more than when he finger fucked me this morning. (Oh yeah, THAT happened, too. Oh, and I haven't even gotten to what happened last night, or this morning with Trish, or our trip to the mall...busy weekend!)

My other boyfriends only ever hopped on top and pumped away for five minutes before busting a nut. Didn't care about me, or my pleasure, or even my comfort.

Not Tommy. He was the perfect combination of strong and powerful (Jesus, the way he pounded me near the end) and compassionate and tender.

I cried a little after, I was so happy.

And then he told me he loved me!

I was so surprised; I knew he cared about me, but for him to say it...oh, how my heart jumped!

I told him I love him too. And I do.

I hear him getting out of the bathroom now, so I'll end with this:

I don't know what's next for us, or what our future holds. I just know that, in the here and now, I'm HAPPY.

------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S AFTERWARDS

The Jenna Arrangement has gotten so much wonderful feedback, and I'm truly appreciative that so many of you really seem to enjoy it.

So I thought it would be fun to celebrate the first twelve chapters by getting into Jenna's head a bit. See things from her perspective. (Don't worry, she gave me permission to publish these excerpts from her diary. 😉 )

Hope you enjoyed reading her thoughts as much as I did.

Technical notes: I had to go back through every chapter to put actual dates and days on the entries. Pretty sure they all line up to match where we are in the timeline: late spring / early summer, just before college breaks. And I'd also established Jenna's birthday (6/24/02) in chapter one, although you probably didn't notice it. It was in her email name.

But, working backwards, it meant chapter one had to start in late February. And in that chapter, I described them walking to Jenna's place on a "beautiful, warm evening."

I've intentionally ignored specifics of exactly WHERE this all takes place; no town or state names etc. So I suppose wherever it takes place, it could have been warm, or perhaps unseasonably warm, in February LOL.

Also; I dated the entries with the year 2020 / 2021. And we all know there's been a pandemic. But this is fiction, and I have no interest in including it here.

As for future chapters: Jenna dropped a bit of a hint about it in her diary.

She's fed up with the diner, and is considering a more...risqué way of making money. A way that could also certainly help her explore her kinky exhibitionist side.

Also, there's some tension with mom and her new boyfriend. We'll see how that comes into play.

Still plenty of stories to tell with Jenna. Maybe even more from her point of view.

Feedback and comments, as always, are encouraged and appreciated.