The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 08

Story Info
Jenna tries some risky public play; things heat up even more.
5.3k words
4.79
18.7k
15

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
841 Followers

Forward: Chapter 7 ended with our happy couple sharing an intimate moment in the lake together. Chapter 8 picks up a few hours later.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-------------------------------------------------------

The sun was slowly setting when the announcement came over the PA system:

"Attention! The lake is now closed to all guests not attending tonights' movie. If you purchased tickets, you should have received a wristband upon entry. All movie attendees please have your wristbands ready, security will be checking them shortly. All other guests we ask to please make their way to the exits, thank you."

Trish had rejoined us after spending some time with her other friends. Jenna joined her for a while, but spent most of the time with me. Mostly we just talked. We also spent more time in the water, although we didn't go any further than simple kissing.

We got our wristbands on, then prepped some snacks to bring with us out on the water.

There wasn't even a question about whether Jenna would ride with me or not, as she placed her snacks and remaining wine coolers in the two person tube. I added my own snacks and a couple of beers, and we began to paddle our way out on the lake. Trish followed right behind us in her single tube.

The movie screen was set up on the far side of the lake. It was more than large enough to see from almost anywhere, but we managed to maneuver ourselves to a more or less centered position.

The evening was still warm enough despite the sun receding. Jenna and I had put our shirts back on and brought some dry towels to use as blankets, though, in case it got chilly.

I'd picked the right floatation tube, just big enough to fit us both along with our snacks in the middle. The bottom was lined so our bottoms wouldn't be soaking in the cold water the whole time. It felt comfortable enough to be able to spend the next few hours in.

Jenna and I each cracked open a drink, clinking our bottles together in a silent toast to a lovely day so far. She then reached over and tapped bottles with Trish, who was floating just to her right side.

Before the film, they ran a few shorts; a couple of music videos, then a few old cartoons.

Jenna was holding my hand and laughing at the classic antics of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck arguing over whether it was "Duck season!" or "Wabbit season!"

A warm breeze blew her auburn hair around her face as she leaned in across the divider between us. "This is really nice. I couldn't have asked for a better first date."

Any questions I may have had about exactly what we were calling this were answered. If she felt it was a date, then it was a date. "It's been a beautiful day, and I'm happy to spend it with you," I said. She managed to get close enough to give me a peck on the cheek without upsetting our tube too badly.

As Jenna settled back down on her side, her hand slipped from mine, casually landing on my right thigh.

I didn't think much of it at first; we'd been touchy-feely with each other ever since our intimate swim together earlier.

But as she began to caress my bare leg, I felt my heartbeat quicken, blood rushing a little faster in my veins...and elsewhere.

I looked around. Other than Trish off to Jenna's side, there was no one else truly close enough to see anything, and those closest were too busy watching the screen to notice us. Still, I was a little uncomfortable with where this might be going.

But when Jenna's hand moved further up my thigh, I didn't stop her. There was no way I wasn't getting an erection from this, and all too soon I was tenting in my suit, my cock twitching as her warm hand caressed my skin just inches away from it.

Jenna kept her face directed forward towards the screen, but glanced over at me from the corner of her eye. I could see her sly, knowing smile.

It was fully dark now, and I was seated low enough in the tube that someone would literally have to be right next to me, looking down, to see anything. Still, I felt the need to cover up. Taking my towel, I spread it out over my legs and lap, making a show of feeling cold.

"Got a chill?" Jenna asked sarcastically.

"Something like that, yeah."

Jenna leaned in again and whispered so low it was almost inaudible. "I know how to warm you up."

Her hand slid up my thigh and landed directly over my throbbing erection.

I covered my mouth, faking a cough to stifle my gasp. Jenna still refused to look back at me, instead feigning interest in what was playing on the screen.

Her hand slowly caressed my cock over my suit, sliding her palm up and down it, then wrapped her delicate fingers around the shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze and tug that almost made me tip our raft over.

"You okay over there?" asked Trish.

"Yeah. Leg cramp," I managed to grunt.

"He'll be okay," said Jenna, completely straight faced. "I think he just needs to relax."

Jenna's teasing was relentless; running her fingertips along my shaft, squeezing my glans, even lightly tickling my balls.

It was pure pleasure, but also the worst kind of torment.

Jenna's hand made its way to my waistband. I felt her wrestling with it, trying to slip inside. It took all of my willpower to stop her.

"Jenna, I...I can't. Not here. It's too obvious. I wouldn't be able to contain myself, " I whispered.

Jenna finally faced my firm gaze. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to..." She paused, then sighed. "You're right of course. I didn't mean to torture you like that. Forgive me?"

"Of course, darlin'," I said kindly. I was already regretting having to stop her, but if I'd let her continue, I'd have had an orgasm that would have echoed across the entire lake. Not to mention the mess I'd make.

Jenna gave me a curious look, then smiled warmly. She pulled her hand back and took mine. "I'll make it up to you later, I promise," she said softly.

That didn't help my erection subside any faster, but eventually it did.

-------------------------------------------------------

The screen went dark, and the iconic John Williams score reverberated across the water as the film began.

Jaws is one of my all time favorites. While I had seen it countless times, Jenna had only seen bits and pieces of it as a young girl with her father, never able to sit through the whole thing. Trish had never seen it at all.

I will admit that, even though we were on a lake with no chance of there being any sharks, floating on the water added a whole new layer to the experience, especially during the "sharks point of view" scenes.

The girls screamed and cheered in all the right places, and when the body of the dead fisherman popped out of the hole in the boat, Jenna jumped so hard her popcorn bag flew overboard.

She clutched my arm through most of the movie, but I could tell from her face that she was enjoying the scares.

When the credits rolled, everyone clapped and cheered. Jenna looked excited. "That was great! For years I've been afraid to watch this movie, but I'm so glad I finally did. Now I know why my dad loved it so much."

"I'm glad you liked it. I may have had to stop seeing you if you didn't," I joked. Jenna smacked my arm playfully.

We made our way back towards the beach, bumping into the occasional raft or tube as we paddled with the crowd. Everyone was generally good-natured about it; lots of laughs and "Oops, sorry," etc.

Back at our blanket, Jenna excused herself to go pee, leaving Trish and I to pack up.

"So, 'leg cramp,' eh?" Trish said once we were alone. She had this way of arching her eyebrows that made me think of Mr. Spock.

"What? Oh, um...yeah. Must have been the way I was sitting."

"Uh huh. I'm not stupid, you know. Or blind." Trish was smiling as she said it. "Look, I know it's none of my business, and I had my doubts at first. But Jenna looks really happy with you. And for what it's worth, I think you're a nice guy. You two look good together. It's kinda weird, but it works."

"Thank you, I do appreciate that," I said. "Trust me, I know it's a little weird. I've never been involved with someone so much younger before, and I didn't plan this, it just sorta...happened."

"Just don't hurt her, okay? I only met Jenna this year, but I consider her a good friend. She's been so focused on school that she hasn't had much of a social life, but you seem to be bringing her out of her shell, and that's a good thing. I just don't want..." Trish paused for a moment. "...I'm just happy she's happy. And I want her to stay that way, that's all. Sorry, not trying butt in."

"You're looking out for your friend. That's what good friends do. I respect that," I said. "I'm not sure about our future, but I promise I'll do my best to treat her right. You have my word on that."

"Fair enough," said Trish. She was looking at me intently, as if pondering something. "One day, I wanna learn more about how you two met exactly. I get the feeling there's more to it than what she told me."

"You can ask her about it I suppose; if she wants to talk about it she will."

I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of Trish grilling Jenna for the juicy details of our first meeting, but I wasn't about to make a big thing over it just then, especially as Jenna had returned from the restrooms.

"You guys ready to go?"

-------------------------------------------------------

We dropped Trish off at her own dorm, just around the corner from Jenna's.

I retrieved her beach bag from the trunk and, to my surprise, Trish gave me a quick but warm hug goodbye. "It was really nice meeting you, Tom. Thanks for letting me tag along, I'm sure you weren't expecting a third wheel."

"It was a pleasure to have you with us," I said, meaning it. Maybe she was a little nosy, but only out of concern for her friend. I couldn't hold that against her.

Trish turned to Jenna. "Remember, you promised to help me practice for the art project this week, I really could use some tutoring."

"I'll call you about it tomorrow," said Jenna. "I'm sure we can come up with a plan."

Trish glanced my way at that, just for a second. Then they hugged, and we parted ways.

I felt somewhat nervous as we pulled up in front of Jenna's place. I remembered her promise to "make it up" to me later, but I certainly didn't want to assume anything. Her roommate might be home, or maybe Jenna was just tired and wanted to go to bed. Then she was asking me inside, and I accepted without hesitation.

Jenna dove into my arms as soon as the door closed behind us. "Thank you for such a wonderful day," she said softly. We kissed, her soft lips tugging at mine hungrily.

Before things went further, Jenna pulled back. "This is...whew. But I...I need a shower. You brought a change of clothes right? You can shower here if you like, wash the sand off of you before you go home."

I went back to my car to retrieve my fresh clothes and by the time I came back, Jenna was already in the shower.

My suit was long since dry, but I put a towel across a chair to sit on as I waited for my turn to clean up.

I heard, but couldn't see Jenna as she exited the bathroom. "You can head in. I left out a clean towel for you." Her bedroom door closed before I could reply.

Her head popped out her door just before I entered the bathroom. "You...don't have to get dressed right away....if you don't want to." Again the door closed before I could speak.

I took my time in the shower, partly to make sure I got all the sand off, especially in more intimate areas, but also to get my nerves under control. Jenna had something in mind, that much was certain. But I had no clue just how far things might go. "Just don't pressure her, let her choose her limits, and enjoy whatever happens," I told myself as I finished up.

I debated on exiting the bathroom completely naked, but decided I should at least cover up with the towel, in case I was assuming too much.

My heart stopped when I entered the living room.

Jenna was sitting on the couch, wearing nothing but a tight pink crop top and a matching pair of panties.

She stood as I entered the room. She was radiant.

Her freshly dried hair tumbled loosely over her face. She'd applied a little makeup; mascara that accentuated her sparkling green eyes, just a hint of blush on her cheeks, and a lip gloss that gave her smile a beautiful shimmer.

The crop top barely covered her breasts, ending just over her nipples, already trying desperately to poke their way through the sheer fabric.

The waistband of her panties was a thin mesh maybe an inch wide, coming together on each side to meet a solid diamond shaped center that perfectly framed her rounded mound and plump vulva. Delicate white lace dressed the edges, met at the top by a tiny ribbon.

She spun around, giving me a rear view. It wasn't a thong, but the strip up the middle still left all but the crack of her round bottom exposed. She bent over a little, wiggled provocatively, then turned again to face me.

Jenna posed there, letting me drink her in. "So what do you think?"

I finally found my voice. "Jenna, you're...stunning. An absolute goddess."

Her face beamed. "Thank you."

She walked slowly towards me, exaggerating the sway of her hips. "I don't think you need this," she purred, pulling away my towel.

I was already rock hard.

Jenna slipped into me, arms around my neck, pulling her lips up to mine. It was the most erotic kiss of my life.

My hands found her hips, wanting to explore more, yet not wanting to rush things. I intended to savor every moment, every touch she allowed me.

Jenna broke the kiss, and her eyes locked into mine. "Remember when we talked about boundaries? I guess this is as good a time as any to discuss them."

"Okay," I nodded.

"I'm...I'm not ready to...go all the way. Not yet. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course," I said. "That's fine. No pressure from me, I promise."

"And I promised I'd take care of you," she said, "that is, if that's something you want."

"Jenna, I want whatever you're willing to offer. As long as you're comfortable with it, so am I."

"Good." She grinned slyly, then took me by the hand and led me to the couch. Spreading my towel out on it, she guided me down.

Parting my legs, Jenna got on her knees between them. "I have your permission to touch you anywhere I want?" Her voice was a mix of pure innocence and inflamed lust that made my heart flutter.

My voice trembled with anticipation. "Oh God, yes."

"Good," she said, "because I've been dreaming about touching this since the day we met."

Jenna's hands had been at my knees; as she spoke she slid them both up each thigh, meeting in the middle to gently cradle my balls, then continued up along my shaft until she had the entire length in a double fisted grip, leaving just my swollen tip poking out of the top.

Jenna grinned up at me. "I can't even fit it in both hands."

"You have tiny hands, baby," I replied modestly.

Jenna's nose wrinkled. "Can you...not call me 'baby?' I kinda hate when guys call me baby."

"Sorry," I said. "Is there something else you prefer?"

"You called me 'darlin'' on the lake earlier, I liked that. It's kinda sexy how you drop the 'G'. You sounded like a cowboy," she giggled.

"Weird; I'm not southern, and I've never ridden a horse."

Jenna laughed, then blushed a little before continuing. "I also liked it when you called me 'princess' during our sext chat. But only use that one when we're...intimate, not in public, okay?"

"Anything you say, princess," I grinned.

Jenna smiled back, then returned her attention to my throbbing cock still locked in her fists.

It was the most intimate, intense handjob I'd ever had. Jenna was entirely focused on my cock, her hands almost dancing over it. This wasn't some quick rub and tug, or just warm up foreplay. Jenna was taking her time, her hands and fingers magical as she caressed every inch of me. She looked up at me often, watching my face, taking cues from how my body reacted to her touch as to what gave me the most pleasure.

I put out my hand, gently caressing her face, then ran my fingers through her hair. Jenna let out a contented sigh. She rested her cheek on my leg, her glowing face turned up to me. "Enjoying yourself, cowboy?"

"Oh, absolutely, darlin'," I sighed, "but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. You've been torturing me all damn day."

"Oh, I can do worse," she said wickedly.

Jenna stood, raising her arms above her head, her crop top riding up enough to reveal just a hint of her light pink areolas. Her body was lithe and tight, and I drank in every curve of her.

The swell of her mound drew my eyes to her panties, deftly covering their hidden treasure. Jenna ran her fingers across them, pushing the fabric deep enough to outline her cleft. I could already smell her scent.

"These stay on," she purred, "but you can touch me anywhere else you want."

With that she was on my lap, positioning herself over my cock.

I felt her heat radiating through the soft material, as she slid her warm, panty clad pussy up and down the length of my naked shaft.

Jenna's hands gripped my shoulders, her breasts mere inches from my face. I was desperate to see them, touch them, kiss them.

I slid my hands slowly up her sides, drawing a squeal from her as I reached her armpits. Her eyes were warm and inviting as my hands continued towards her breasts. She bit her lip as I slid her top up over her perky tits, revealing them fully to me for the first time. "They're so beautiful, princess." I gently cupped one in each hand.

The scattering of light freckles across her chest highlighted the milky flesh of her globes, capped by her tiny, pink, puffy nipples. Jenna's soft sighs, gasps and moans were music to my ears as I kneaded them.

Pulling her close, my lips found one nipple, then the other, darting back and forth between them like a child sampling two ice cream cones.

Her firm young flesh was warm and supple under my hands as I nuzzled at her, feeling her heartbeat pounding its rhythm beneath.

Jenna was still bucking over my cock, back and forth, from the bottom of the base to the tip that lay just below my belly button.

Her arousal was increasing with each thrust. The air was thick with her musky scent, mixing with the jasmine of her perfume, sending my senses reeling.

My hands traveled from her breasts to her hips, then slowly around to her ass, feeling her padded bottom unencumbered by clothing for the first time. My fingers traced the fabric that ran down the middle. Jenna flinched sharply when I brushed over her anus.

"You okay?" I was concerned I'd gone too far even though I had kept my fingers above the panties.

"Yes," she gulped, "just...sensitive there. Wasn't expecting it."

My hands lingered along her firm teen glutes for a few more moments, then Jenna guided them to her hips, as she increased the pace of her humping. She was a natural, putting just enough weight on me to stimulate my cock without being painful.

Her face and upper chest were flushed as her eyes met mine, her breath came in short puffs, and her fingernails dug into the flesh of my shoulders as her grip tightened.

I could feel her wetness soaking through her gusset, slicking my shaft, reducing the friction between us. I felt her body tense, and knew she was close. We both were.

Jenna threw her head back, crying out in joy as her orgasm took her. Her cunt became a hot spring as she gushed through her panties. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh ffff..." she panted, then bucked again as another wave shook through her.

I held her shoulder blades, supporting her as she writhed over me.

My cock was aching, so close to release but not quite able to cross the threshold.

Jenna instinctively sensed my need. Her hand dove into her panties, coming out slick and glistening. She gripped my shaft firmly, rubbing her juices over it, providing much needed lubrication that heightened every nerve ending along its length.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
841 Followers
12