All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 08'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
questionman99questionman99over 2 years ago

Wow, another fantastic adventure. Best since the very first chapter, in my opinion. You are right, it is impossible to keep up the same tension forever, but I did feel it in this story. I look forward to the next one and agree with your tendency to go slowly and let things happen. Thanks, so much, for posting these.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

@questionman99:

Thanks for your continued support. I'm glad you're enjoying the series.

Without spoiling too much, Chapter 9 will get back to the series CFNM roots with a new twist you may have already spotted me setting up the past few chapters. Stay tuned!

solarex1solarex1over 2 years ago

Another great installment. Love the story. Thanks for taking the time necessary to build Jenna and Tom's emotional bond, which makes the payoff much more satisfying as a reader when they do get to play together. Perfect pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is fantastic. I love the pace of their relationship, and that you've added the most important element - - emotion.

jott4999999jott4999999over 2 years ago

see my comments on the first chapter

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

They have a bond and understanding now, you HAVE to keep going! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again--you write very well--none of us would still be reading if you didn't--Please stop with the apologies---you are better than that

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

I am SO in love with Jenna...ha ha

That love-making that you described SO well was just sensational - and pushed me over the edge yet again.

Fabulous writing and fabulous fantasies in my mind.

I HAVE to go to bed - but you can rest assured I will be dreaming of Jenna....he he

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Oh sooo good!

Looking forward to their other fetishes ;)

Bravo to you for taking the road less traveled with your series. xox

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great lovin' in this chapter, and so I'll only say that it got quite messy and 8 chapters is probably enough for now, better get some sleep!

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller5 months ago

Erotic and tender and moving. But please just fuck wontcha? šŸ˜¬ Em

JJ82490JJ824902 months ago

So good. The build up in the sex scene was great and how you described everything. I love hearing more of Tom's background and now their growing emotional connection. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....