The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 12

Story Info
Some playful teasing at the mall leads to a night of passion.
7.2k words
4.79
15.7k
17

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
845 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. -------------------------------------------------------

The ladies were bubbling with excitement as we arrived at the mall.

"I assume you're going to take a while," I said, "do you wanna just call me to come get you when you're done?"

"You're not coming in with us?" Jenna looked both surprised and disappointed.

"I figured you ladies would rather not have me tagging along while you shopped."

Trish piped up from the back seat. "I don't mind, as long as you won't mope around utterly bored while we try on clothes."

Jenna looked at me hopefully. I sighed. "Okay, I guess you talked me into it. I can always wander off somewhere if it gets too tedious I suppose."

They hit the dress shop first. I could see why Trish was in a hurry to get there. They had a half price clearance sale on what looked like some very nice clothes, and the place was packed with women of all ages, hunting for that perfect outfit.

There was only one other man in the shop, standing beside his rather frumpy wife as she flipped through the plus sized rack with an absolutely miserable look about him. I saw him glance my way as my two slender, sexy young companions pulled me along past him, and I couldn't tell if he envied me, hated me, or both.

Jenna and Trish kept dragging me with them from rack to rack, holding up various dresses, blouses and skirts to seek my opinion.

"I'd be more helpful if I knew what you wanted them for; special occasions? Casual wear? School?"

Trish looked surprised. "Didn't she tell you? We're going to an end of the year party next weekend, before we all go home for the summer."

Jenna looked flustered. "I meant to tell you, just...I was waiting for the right moment."

I hadn't thought about the fact that Jenna would go home when her classes ended. From what she'd told me, her mother's place wasn't that far away, only a few hours by car, but still, it would make seeing her on any regular basis very difficult.

I supposed we'd have to discuss this more later, but now certainly wasn't the time, and I didn't want to put a damper on their fun. "Hey, it's okay, we'll figure that out. Well, now that I know you're looking for a party dress, I really like that one..." I pointed to a slinky red dress, "...and that one," indicating an elegant looking black dress.

Jenna held them both up to her, one at a time. "I'm gonna go try them on," she said.

She turned towards the dressing room, paused, then grabbed three more outfits she'd been looking at. "And these, too."

Trish came over to me as Jenna left. "Sorry, I thought she'd have said something by now."

"Don't worry about it," I shrugged. "We'll just have to deal with it."

"By the way, in case she didn't tell you this either, her birthday is coming up in a few weeks; June 24th. Michelle and I are gonna celebrate it with her a little early with a Girls Night after the party. Thought you might want to know in case you wanted to get her something."

"Thanks for the heads up," I said gratefully.

I helped Trish decide on a few outfits for herself, then she went off to join Jenna in the dressing rooms.

I was left alone with my thoughts for the moment. Jenna wouldn't be gone that long; two, perhaps two and a half months. We'd just have to plan ahead if we wanted to get together. I wouldn't mind the long drive, but worried what her mother would think if I showed up to visit, and where we could stay, since I was pretty sure mom wouldn't approve of me sleeping over.

My musings were interrupted when the ladies reappeared from the dressing rooms and waved me over.

Jenna looked absolutely stunning in the red dress, with spaghetti shoulder straps, a swooping V-Neck that accented her cleavage, and a hemline that ended mid-thigh. Jenna spun, revealing an even deeper V-back, ending at her waistline. There was no bra strap, but Jenna's breasts were so perky and firm she didn't need one, especially in that dress, which formed around them quite naturally.

"It's a Bodycon dress," she explained, "shows off the curves without squeezing everything together. It's so sexy, but comfortable too! What do you think?"

My heart fluttered, looking at her. It was a dress that could make a man fall in love and lust at the same time. "Gorgeous," I said, "very sexy indeed."

"Hey, what about me?" Trish asked wryly. "I know, I wasn't the one who gave you a helping hand this morning, but if you could tear your eyes off her for a second, I could use an opinion too."

I chuckled and turned to admire her outfit. She wore a navy blue skater dress, with panels of sheer lace accenting the waist and hem. The high halter neck didn't reveal any cleavage, but the swooping, lace trimmed sides showed plenty of side boob. The skirt was a bit more loose and flowing than Jenna's, but about the same length.

"It's beautiful, Trish, looks really cute on you," I offered.

Trish looked disappointed. "Just 'cute?'"

Jenna gave me a playful nudge. "Okay, yeah, totally hot and sexy," I corrected myself. "You're gonna knock the guys dead at the party."

That brought a smile back to Trish's face. "Thanks, Big Guy," she winked, then went back to the changing room.

I turned to Jenna. "Big Guy?"

Jenna shrugged. "I think she likes you. Or at least, your..." she dropped her eyes to my crotch with a wink. Before I could formulate a response, she turned and scampered back to the changing room.

I had to refocus my thoughts quickly. I hadn't even slept with Jenna yet...well, okay, technically we SLEPT together, just last night. But we hadn't actually had sex, although Jenna had certainly hinted that she may be interested very soon. What I didn't want tangling up my brain were thoughts of a threesome with her and Trish. Both of them liked to tease, but that didn't mean anything in that regard.

Thankfully I didn't have time to dwell on my sordid fantasies for too long, as the ladies soon returned, wearing new outfits.

I won't bother describing all the rest of the stuff they tried on, and trust me, they tried on quite a bit. The last dress I'll discuss with some detail is the black one Jenna had picked out.

It was form fitting yet elegant, and much more modest than the red dress, with a fully covered back and shoulders, and high mock neck front. The highlights were the long, delicate lace sleeves.

"I absolutely love this dress," Jenna was gushing, "but I think it would be too warm for the party. What do you think?"

"It's a beautiful dress," I said, "but I think it's something you'd wear at a more formal event, like a wedding, or dinner at a fancy restaurant. The red one is the Party Dress, for sure."

Jenna nodded in agreement. "You're right. Still, this is so lovely."

"Why not get both?" I suggested.

Jenna pouted. "I'm on a budget and need some other things too. Can't afford both, even with this sale."

"Well then, not a problem. Let me get it for you as a birthday present. "

Jenna shot a glare at Trish. "You told him?"

"Why wouldn't I?" shrugged Trish.

Jenna sighed, then turned back to me. "I guess I should have told you. I just...didn't want you to feel obligated to get me something, ya know?"

"I don't feel 'obligated,' I just want to," I affirmed.

Jenna considered that for a moment, then smiled brightly and gave me a warm hug. "Okay then, thank you. I don't know where I'll wear this black one yet, but I can't wait to! I love it so much!" -------------------------------------------------------

The next stop was the shoe store, and I promise, I won't get into just how many pairs of shoes they tried on, or we'd be here all day.

After about thirty minutes, I decided I needed an excuse to break away for a bit.

"Hey ladies, I'm gonna take these bags back to the car now so I don't have to carry them around, then I'm gonna find a restroom. I'll meet you back here shortly."

The girls both nodded and went right back to their Quest For The Perfect Footwear.

I didn't really need to use the restroom, but I did want to make a pit stop at the drugstore. The clerk there gave me a pretty funny look as I attempted to pay for two boxes of condoms while juggling several bags of ladies clothing.

I passed the food court on my way back, and my stomach started to growl. Hopefully the girls would eventually want to break from their shopping spree long enough to eat.

They did indeed. Apparently, clothes shopping really works up an appetite.

We wandered the mall a bit aimlessly after we ate, the ladies window shopping for the time being, while I carried the bags of shoes they'd purchased.

I was just about to suggest taking them back to the car as well when we found ourselves in front of the lingerie store, a "Clearance Sale" sign featured prominently in the window.

The girls looked at each other, then me. Without a word, they bolted into the store.

They were already going through the racks and displays by the time I caught up to them.

They went through the same process as before; gathering up several items at once, holding them up to themselves or each other, putting some away, hanging on to others. My opinion was solicited often, forcing me to envision what they both might look like in the often very revealing bras, panties, cami's, etc.

This store wasn't as busy as the last two, Jenna and Trish currently the only customers. The sales clerk, a woman I'd guess to be in her mid to late thirties, approached us. "Can I help you ladies find anything?"

"We're having a Girls Night pajama party," Trish responded. "We're looking for something cute and sexy, but also comfy."

The clerk led them to a rack and they wound up choosing several items from it, eventually narrowing their choices down to one item each before heading to the dressing rooms to try them on.

I found a bench near the register counter and plunked myself down on it, resting my weary feet.

The clerk came back to the register and was shuffling through some paperwork for several minutes before she finally spoke. "Must be a little weird for you, taking your daughters lingerie shopping."

Jenna saved me from having to respond. "Hey, we're ready! Come take a look!"

The clerk's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

I stood, grinned at her, and shrugged. "Teenagers. What can ya do?"

I'd have loved to have seen her reaction, but my back was already to her as I sauntered towards the dressing area.

Jenna and Trish were both in the pajama outfits they'd picked. Jenna looked absolutely adorable in her white, one piece romper, covered in little pink hearts and the words "Yes, Daddy?" printed all over it. The button down V-Neck was open, showing off her freckled cleavage. The romper hugged every curve, including the ones between her thighs. I tried not to stare at her well outlined kitty too long.

Trish had chosen a lacy, purple cami and shorts set, exposing both side boob and cleavage this time. Her large nipples were prominent under the silky fabric. The bottoms were short, ending only an inch or so down her thighs. The form fitting shorts defined her cleft to the point that I could clearly identify her clitoral hood jutting out prominently beneath them. From the back, the rounded cheeks of her plump bottom poked their way out from the ruffled leggings.

"So what do ya think?" they asked, almost in unison.

"I think...I'm a very lucky man." They both giggled.

"My only problem is, I'm worried about whether this cami top will keep the 'girls' contained if I move around too much," said Trish, who immediately proceeded to bend over at the waist. Her breasts hung low enough that I could almost see her areolas. Unfortunately, the top somehow managed to keep them from escaping its confines completely.

I looked up from the show Trish was putting on to find Jenna grinning wickedly. She inclined her head back towards Trish as if to say, "Go on, enjoy the view."

So I did, just in time to catch Trish spin around, and now her ass was on display as she kept bending over and twisting her hips. "I'm trying to see if these shorts will ride up my butt or not."

Trish bent yet again, this time touching her toes. The shorts did indeed ride up, enough that I could see the pink edges of her vulva peeking out ever so slightly.

"I see London, I see France, but Trish, you got no underpants!" Jenna sang out with a silly laugh. "You may as well have just mooned him with that move!"

Trish stood up, met my eye, not looking the least bit embarrassed or ashamed. She glanced over at Jenna, seeking approval, then, looking back at me, slowly slid the shorts down, stopping where her ass cheeks met at the bottom. She gave a quick wiggle, then pulled them back up, laughing.

"Ahem." The sales clerk was standing behind us. She was not amused.

She addressed me first. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave the dressing room area. We usually don't let men back here, but I allowed it because the store was empty. But I have other women coming in now who may want to try some things on, and I can't have you back here."

"Of course," I said agreeably. To the ladies I said, "I'm gonna go wander around a bit."

"No problem," said Jenna, still trying to stifle her giggles. "We wanna try on a few more things first. I'll call you when we're done."

The clerk gave me a disapproving glare as I made my exit. "And you, young lady," I could hear her now addressing Trish, "I don't mind you trying on outfits, but please, try to keep them ON, or I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Of course, I'm sorry," I heard Trish reply. Then I was out of earshot. -------------------------------------------------------

The girls were a bundle of excitement as we drove back, discussing the upcoming party and their plans afterwards.

"There's an all ages club just off campus; they serve alcohol but card every time," Trish explained. "We're gonna meet at Jenna's place, have some drinks, maybe smoke a little, then take an Uber to the club. After that we're having a sleepover. Michelle will be there, I think a few others might drop by as well."

"Sounds like a fun night," I said. I was about to discuss being safe but didn't want it to sound like a lecture from their dad. They were smart young women, they could handle themselves.

We dropped Trish off at her place, and once again I received a very warm hug from her. "Thanks again, Big Guy. Getting all this stuff home on the bus would've been a real bitch."

Back in the car, I asked Jenna, "You okay with this 'Big Guy' thing? It's a little...weird."

Jenna shrugged. "I think she just likes winding you up."

"And yet you haven't gone out of your way to discourage her," I pointed out.

Jenna smiled smugly. "Nope. I haven't. But if it bothers you, I can say something to her."

I laughed. "Nah, it's okay. I really just wanted to check in with you, make sure you were cool with it...and with the show she put on in the lingerie shop."

Jenna took my hand. "I appreciate you asking. I'm totally okay with everything. If I'm not, I promise to let you know, okay?"

"Fair enough," I said, gripping her hand more firmly.

After a few moments of silence, Jenna spoke again. "You could come with us to the club next week, if you want."

I considered this for a few moments. "I appreciate the invite, but I think I'll pass. I want you to go have fun with your friends, spend time with them. You don't need me tagging along. Besides, I think I'd just feel out of place all night."

Jenna looked a little sad, but nodded. "I suppose you're right. But I didn't want you to think I didn't want you there, or that I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you."

"I know," I said. "But I'd probably be the oldest person there, and it'd just be awkward. But please, go, have fun, and don't worry about me."

We arrived back at Jenna's, and I was debating on what to do next when she saved me the trouble. "Michelle's boyfriend is still here. Can I stay at your place again tonight?"

The twinkle in her eyes gave me a hint at where things may be headed, so of course I agreed readily.

I helped Jenna carry her bags in, and Michelle introduced me to her boyfriend, Dave, while Jenna went to go pack her overnight case.

It wasn't as awkward as I'd expected; Michelle was still very warm and friendly, and Dave seemed like a nice enough guy.

"Hey, thanks for letting Jenna stay with you; had a pipe burst at my place, they're still fixing it," he explained. "It'll be nice to have the privacy. I mean, last thing you'd want is your girlfriend's roommate walking in and accidentally seeing your junk, right?"

Michelle, who was standing just behind him, had to cover her mouth to stifle her laugh. I struggled to keep a straight face as well when I replied, "Oh of course, that could get...ugly."

I met Michelle's eyes only a moment, but long enough to know that, despite her reaction that night of our first meeting, she'd certainly found the humor in it now.

Jenna saved me from this conversation getting any weirder, showing up with her suitcase in hand. "Ready to go?"

We said our goodbyes and made our way back to my place.

"Did...did you get a chance to pick up condoms?" Jenna asked, a few minutes into our trip.

I nodded and indicated the little bag on the floor in the backseat. "Yup, taken care of."

"Good," she said. "Sorry if I'm being a stickler about it. But I'm almost 20, and have plans for my future that don't involve getting pregnant at a young age. I've seen it happen to too many girls; one of my roommates that moved out early did so because she got pregnant."

"You don't have to apologize, I understand and agree completely. I'm a little too old to become a father now anyway," I chuckled.

"Hey, never say never," said Jenna. "I might want kids, some day. But certainly not right now. I've been on birth control since I started my period, because it helps regulate things, plus my mom insisted. But I'm not ready to take any chances that it doesn't work, or I forget and miss a day or something."

"Again, I get it," I said, "and have no problems with being...overly cautious."

Jenna smiled softly. "Thank you."

Her hand found my thigh as we drove, caressing it. She didn't make a move to go higher, which was probably for the best; I didn't want to get too distracted while driving. Still, she was certainly getting my blood flowing, whether she meant to or not.

We drove the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. -------------------------------------------------------

After a light dinner of grilled chicken and salad, we took to the couch to relax and digest. Our conversation turned to music, and we wound up listening to quite a few of our shared favorites on my surround sound system. We alternated between rockers and some ballads. Jenna showed me a few new bands she liked and I turned her on to a few classics she'd never heard.

We were listening to Angie by The Rolling Stones when Jenna became a little emotional. "My dad wanted to name me after this song," she told me wistfully, "but my mother refused. Jenna was his second choice, after his baby sister who'd died shortly after birth. My mom, cold hearted as she can be, couldn't deny him that one. I don't believe in reincarnation or any of that stuff, but it's nice to think at least a little part of her, and my dad, lives on in me." Her smile looked slightly sad.

I stroked her hair gently, her head resting on my leg as she sprawled comfortably across my couch. She began to sing softly. "Angie...Aaaangie...where will it lead us from here?" A single tear rolled down her cheek. I bent down and kissed it away.

Jenna sat up and found my lips. It was a slightly awkward position and the kiss didn't last long, Jenna finally plunking back down with a giggle. I felt a sudden flush as her breasts swayed under her loose fitting tee shirt.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
845 Followers