All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 12'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

Not sure what happened to the formatting with the paragraph breaks. I use them to signify a time jump in the story. They came out a bit off this time.. Must be a glitch in the Matrix. Sorry if it's distracting.

questionman99questionman99over 2 years ago

Yes, I must say that the girls' night out certainly suggested some possibilities as did Jenna's plan to stay with her mom. Look forward to seeing what you have in mind. Thanks.

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

This is a really enjoyable series!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Man that is so fucking good!

And yes they are like kindred spirits in the exhibitionist tendencies. I can see a lot of fun to be had yet ;->

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

OMG - And Jenna sure calls to me as well!

I just LOVE this slow burn story ( a bit like my cock edging permanently waiting for the next beautiful experience) and the buildup of this amazing experience for them both.

You have captured so many of my fantasies and desires! This is just like I always hoped love and sensuality to be like. It is AMAZING!

vicgvicg9 months ago

I'm currently reading this wonderful story for the second time. I was particularly struck by this bit (I hope the formatting works out OK):

> Jenna looked at me passively. "How would you like to start?"

>

> I thought about her past experiences, about how her former lovers had given her little say or control, about how they had ignored her needs for their own selfish pleasure.

>

> "Why don't you start on top?" I suggested. "I'd love to watch you bring yourself to orgasm riding me."

As I read that, I remembered what Jenna had said in an earlier chapter ... how she answered the ad (and used Omegle) because her previous sexual encounters had required her to work for it and she felt under pressure, but watching someone masturbate allowed her to give pleasure without having to do anything. (I may have gotten some of that a bit wrong, but I think that's pretty close to what she said.)

This moment from Tom is *perfect*. So far it's been all about him giving her pleasure, and it's clear from her question that, while she wants to finally actually fuck him, that she thinks now it's mostly about him. And he wisely chooses to make this, too, about her pleasure.

Djmac1031Djmac10319 months agoAuthor

@vicg

Thank you for the great comment, and yes, you pretty well nailed what I was going for.

Sent a longer reply via private

JJ82490JJ824902 months ago

So good. The sex was perfect and the twist at the end with them sharing their feelings - I was not expecting that. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....