The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't have to..."

"Oh, hush," she laughed, gently nudging me down on the couch. "It's been a really good night, I don't mind."

She stood directly in front of me, a vision of beauty in her pink bustier and G-string. "So, normally, for the lap dances, we have to keep the G-string on. But back here, well..." Slowly, she unzipped the bustier, tossing it aside, then spun around and began to slide the G-string down. "...we can get away with a bit more."

She stepped deftly out of the miniscule garment and turned to face me, now completely nude except for her heels.

Even in the dim lighting, her body was radiant, and I drank her in. From her skin tone, she must have been spending some time in the sun, but had no obvious tan lines. Her breasts were flawless, her stomach flat and firm, her legs long and slender.

But it was her pussy that drew my strongest gaze. I recalled the glimpse I'd gotten in the sheer lingerie she'd worn at the party, how her fine blonde pubes had tantalized me along with the hint of her sweet pink cleft.

Bare of all hair, and clothing, that cleft was now fully visible and, I noted with some delight, glistening with a sheen of sweat. Or perhaps, something else.

When my eyes finally found her beautiful blue ones again, she gave me a lascivious smile. "I'd ask if you like what you see, but it's already pretty obvious you do."

Spinning the G-string on her finger, she tossed it to me. "Hold on to this for me, will ya?"

Dropping me a playful wink, she took to the pole and began to dance sensually. She moved with a graceful ease, and surprised me with several rather complicated and flexible maneuvers that left me both highly impressed and incredibly aroused.

"You're really good at this," I marveled as she finished a complex twirl that left her hanging from the pole with both legs open wide. Flexing her inner muscles, both her vaginal opening and her tiny pink anus appeared to almost wink at me.

"Thanks," she laughed as her legs finally dropped to the floor, "I took a lot of gymnastics back in high school."

"Well it's no wonder you make such good money here," I grinned.

"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet," she purred.

Dropping to all fours, she crawled seductively towards me, her breasts jigging with each movement, until she reached my legs. Grabbing my calves, her hands slid slowly upwards as she raised herself up to her knees before me.

She stopped at my inner thighs. "Look, I don't usually concern myself about this too much with other customers, but since I know your girlfriend, I have to ask. I wanna have some fun, but I also don't want to cross any lines you and Jenna may have. I don't want to cause any trouble between you two."

"If it helps," I smiled reassuringly, "I spoke to her earlier about it. Her only real rule was that we don't, well..."

"Fuck?" Tammy finished for me. "Oh, don't worry about that. I couldn't do that here, even if I wanted to. I could get in a lot of trouble."

Her hands began to move again, firmly massaging my thighs. "I didn't bring you back here to fuck you, or even blow you. I just..."

She paused, and even in the dim lighting I thought I could see her cheeks flush. "When I saw you at the bar, I remembered how much fun I had at the party, and how I kinda regretted not getting a little closer to, well, this..." Her hands moved up and over the bulge of my crotch, causing my already throbbing cock to jump beneath my jeans.

Her eyes met mine and she gave me a demure smile. "So I figured I had a chance to make up for it tonight," she continued as her hands caressed me, "I really did enjoy seeing you walk around with a hard-on all night. And I enjoyed the way you looked at me a couple of times, too. It really turned me on. And, in a way, it kinda prepared me for working here," she laughed.

"Well, um, glad to have helped, I guess?"

Tammy kneaded my cock a few more times, then unsnapped my jeans and reached for the zipper. "So now I get my turn," she said. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna break any rules. Just relax and trust me, okay? I promise you'll love this."

Speechless, I could only nod as she slid my jeans down to my ankles. Her eyes fixed on the bulge in my boxer briefs. "Take your cock and point it upwards, towards your belly button," she instructed, "but leave it in your underwear, okay?"

Again I nodded and reached inside my briefs to adjust my straining member. Try as I might, though, I couldn't keep the tip of it from sticking out past the waistband.

Tammy looked at my swollen head and giggled. "That's always a problem with the bigger ones, but close enough. I'll just have to be...careful."

With that she stood, turned, and lowered her perfect ass over my lap.

I could feel the heat as her cunt made contact with my shaft, even through the cloth. Then she started to move, gliding up and down along the length. Ripples of pleasure ran through me every time her bare skin made contact with my exposed tip.

"Relax," she said softly, taking my hands and placing them on her hips, "no need to be so tense."

"Not...tense, just...not sure what my boundaries are."

"The rules back here are a little different than the regular lap dance," she explained. "Out there, I could grind up against you, but you couldn't touch me. Here, well, things are a little...looser. No direct genital contact, but other than that, well..."

Her hands again found mind and gently encouraged them upwards. Taking her hint I moved them to her breasts. I was amazed at how soft yet firm they were as I lightly squeezed them. She let out a soft moan as her nipples swelled to hard pebbles under my palms.

Tammy continued to work her hips expertly over my lap, my cock now straining in vain to escape the confines of my briefs. I noticed with both amusement and arousal that I'd left a small streak of precum at the top edge of her ass crack.

Tammy must have felt it. "Oh, you're not allowed to cum...yet. I'm not finished with you."

Hopping up, she again went to her knees and now dangled her breasts over my shaft, holding on to my thighs so she could rock them back and forth along my erection.

"Goddamn," I gasped, "you're one hell of a tease. Dunno how much more of this I can take."

"Aww, poor baby," she said with a sexy pout. "You wanna cum for me already?"

She stood and again straddled my lap, this time facing me. With her incredible breasts pushed into my face, she began to grind her hot, slick pussy along my shaft. On each upthrust, I could feel the soft, moist flesh of her clitoral hood brush against my cock head.

My hands found her ass and held there as her gyrations became more intense. Looking up, I found her watching me, her face now as flushed as mine, her breathing becoming heavier. "Don't...hold back," she panted, "let it happen...whenever you're...ready."

I held her gaze for a moment, then could not help but look down. The sight of her plump vulva, parted to either side of my shaft as she slid along its length, as well as the feel of it, hot and wet over the thin cloth, sent me over the edge.

Throwing my head back, I howled as my orgasm hit, hot cum spurting from my tip to coat my stomach, soaking into my shirt.

Tammy was squealing as well as she kept humping against me, and I felt my briefs becoming even damper as her body shook on my lap.

Finally she slowed, then stopped with a satisfied sigh. Giving me a peck on the cheek, she whispered in my ear, "That was great. Was it good for you?"

""Are you kidding?" I laughed. "That was incredible, Tammy. Thank you."

"My pleasure," she purred. Finding her still shaky legs, she stood, then gestured towards the restroom door I'd noticed earlier. "You can clean up in there. Sorry about the mess," she winked.

"Don't be," I grinned.

I managed to clean my shirt enough so that the stains wouldn't be noticeable in the dim lighting of the bar. I paused before zipping up my pants, and felt the damp spot of my boxers. My fingers came away wet and sticky with Tammy's intoxicating juices. I inhaled deeply, then tasted her sweetness before reluctantly washing my hands.

I exited the restroom to find Tammy dressed in her bustier and G-string. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"Nothing a little Tide won't fix," I joked.

Tammy laughed, then took my hand and led me back to the bar area.

Mike was at the bar, waiting for us with a wry grin.

Tammy gave me a warm hug and another quick peck on the cheek. "I'd stay and chat but I'm due on the stage again in a few and I need to...freshen up, and change my outfit. Maybe I'll see you again after?"

"Maybe," I said, checking the time, "not sure how much longer we're staying."

Tammy nodded. "I understand. Well, if I don't see you later, it was great seeing you. Maybe you can come back again sometime, maybe even bring Jenna."

"Sure," I said, not really sure. "I'll see if she's up for it sometime."

Tammy had just turned to go when I had a sudden thought. "Hey, wait," I called.

Reaching in my wallet, I pulled out my last twenty dollar bill. "Here," I said, pressing it into her hand, "I appreciate the discount dance, but I'd really feel like a jerk if I didn't at least tip you something for that."

Tammy smiled. "Aww. You didn't have to. But thanks."

I watched her saunter off, the beautiful curves of her ass swaying with each step, until she disappeared into the crowd.

"Wow," Mike's voice broke my trance. "She's really...something. I take it you had fun?"

I smiled widely. "I suppose you could say that."

Mike chuckled. "I'd stick around for her next set, but I'm tapped out. How 'bout you?"

Remembering my now empty wallet, I nodded. "Yeah, same. I think it's time to go."

Stepping outside into the warm summer night, we summoned our respective Uber rides. While we waited, Mike spoke up again. "I think that girl really likes you, dude. I mean, my stripper was friendly, too, but only until my money ran out."

"Well, we do know each other," I said. "Well, kinda. Only met her once, at Jenna's birthday party."

"Well, you must have made some kind of impression on her at that party to warrant the VIP treatment," Mike laughed.

"I suppose so," I shrugged. While it was great to finally have a guy friend, I wasn't quite ready to share the entire story with him just yet. He probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

***

I arrived home just a few minutes after midnight to find Jenna curled up in my bed.

I took a quick shower to wash the sweat and the scent of perfume off me. As I gathered up my clothes, I again examined my boxers. Tammy's juices had dried, but her scent remained strong on them.

I felt my cock begin to stir as I inhaled her fragrance, but decided it had seen enough action for one evening.

Besides, I had a beautiful, loving little redhead waiting for me in my bed. If she wasn't up for anything tonight, she might be tomorrow, and I wanted to be fresh for her if she was.

I crept quietly into my room and, still naked, slid into bed beside Jenna.

She stirred, sensing my presence. "Hey, you. Did you have fun?" Her words were a mumbled, sleepy whisper.

"Yes," I replied softly.

Jenna gave a little smile. "Good," she sighed, eyes still closed. "Tell me about it tomorrow?"

I kissed her forehead lightly. "Of course, darlin'. Go back to sleep."

Jenna sighed and snuggled against me, her soft snores signaling she was already there.

I lay awake for several minutes, just watching her sleep, until my eyelids felt heavy and, snuggling closer to her, I fell into slumber as well.

******************************************

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

Not really much to say except that, while my writing has slowed down, I still have more stories to tell.

As I've mentioned before, I want to, for the most part, keep to themes of voyeurism and exhibitionism in this series.

That means I'm not going to write about EVERY time Tom and Jenna simply have sex together. Although those sessions will be included when it feels right, of course.

I knew going in that it would be Tammy he would encounter at the club. What I wasn't sure of was just how far things would go.

But, checking the timeline I've established, I realized it fell within the timeframe of when Jenna has her period, roughly the last week or so of the month. And in the spirit of realism I TRY to keep with this series, I have to acknowledge and include that.

So that's why Jenna didn't come along to the club, (plus, she really did want Tom to go have a Guys Night,) and it's also gives Tom the freedom ( with Jenna's blessing) to allow himself to be made to orgasm, knowing there was no need for him to save it until he got home.

I suppose I still could have had him come home to find Jenna waiting to give him a sloppy blowjob if nothing else, but again, I prefer a more realistic approach.

Besides, he may still get that blowjob, or more, in the morning, if Jenna feels up to it.

Especially after he tells her all the fun details about his "VIP" treatment.

Hopefully you all enjoyed the story as much as I know she will when she wakes up.

To be continued...

12