The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally catching his breath, he looked up at me through the screen. "Th,thank you, Mistress."

"You're so very welcome, my pet," I cooed.

A few moments passed in silence as we simply looked at each other.

"Robin?" he spoke suddenly, breaking character. "Seriously, thank you. That was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

I paused, then winked. "If you're a Good Boy."

I blew him a kiss and ended the call.

I threw myself back on the bed, shaking with giddy excitement. I'd wanted to make it special for him, of course, but didn't realize how much fun I'd actually have doing it.

My pussy was aching to be touched, filled, pounded. My panties were soaked. I couldn't believe how turned on that had made me.

I lay there for a few minutes, debating on what to do.

I considered masturbating, getting out one of my new toys and easing my ache.

But Tommy would be home soon. And what I was really craving was a good fuck.

I peeled off my damp panties and placed them on his pillow. A little treat for him to find when he got home.

Getting dressed, I went off to the kitchen to see what I could whip up for dinner.

I couldn't wait til he got home. He had no idea what was in store for him.

----------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

The last two chapters have both been short, simple tales of Tom and Jenna exploring their little kinks separately.

Why? Because I thought they'd be fun stories to tell.

To all of you waiting patiently for the threesome with Trish I've been teasing forever, patience. I promise it's coming soon.

12