Working at an swinger resort Pt. 01

Story Info
I worked at an exclusive swinger resort on Ibiza.
7.5k words
4.55
47.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened some years ago but I found my diary that I kept again, so I hope you like me sharing my encounters because I have some amazing memories from that time and I also met my current wife working there. I have changed all the names throughout the story for the sake of privacy. My wife and I had a lot of fun going through this diary again, so enjoy the story!

I was a student in Belgium at the time, I was in my first year of university, and summer approached. I didn't have a lot of friends at uni as I decided not to join any of the student clubs. I was a bit of an introvert. My life consisted of school, study, sleeping, and hanging out in my room. I didn't have a lot of sexual experience. None at all, in fact. I dated some girls but it never led to anything. The semester ended and I looked for a job to kill some time in the summer. I had heard of some people that landed summer jobs abroad like working on a camping ground or a hotel or something. That sounded really interesting so I went online and started searching.

I found some local camping grounds but something warm and sunny was my preference. I came across a really interesting application for a resort in Ibiza and it looked amazing. It had a picture of the beach, a nice restaurant, and lots of beautiful people. I saw that they were looking for people to work the whole summer, from July to August. The pay was great and the hours weren't long. It seemed like too good to be true.

The advertisement said: We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic young people, with an open mind, and ready to spend the whole summer here. You will meet and greet, serve meals, serve drinks, and have a great time! You have to be at least 18, speak at least English and it's nice if you also speak Spanish. You can stay at the resort for free during your summer. We love to have you work at our exclusive lifestyle resort.

It sounded very fancy and at the time I didn't know what I was up to, so I decided to send in an application. I filled out a sign-up form on the website and sent it in. A week later I got an email that my application looked good and that they wanted to skype with me, which I accepted. The next week I met with them via skype. A beautiful woman named Isabela with a Spanish accent greeted me and asked me to introduce myself. I told her that I was a student and that I liked to travel and that I spoke a little Spanish. She seemed very friendly and charming. She asked me how old I was and what kind of work I was looking for. She asked me if I knew what I was getting into. She said that it was a really private resort where rich and successful people came to have fun. They were mostly from all over the world so English was a requirement. She said that I didn't have to worry about speaking Spanish or anything as most people spoke English. We talked for a bit and she told me that she would let me know if I was hired or not.

A couple of days later she emailed me and told me that I was hired, and that if I wanted to accept, she would book a plane ticket. When the time came for me to leave, I packed my bags and went to Brussel Airport to meet my new employers. The flight had a bit of a delay but eventually I landed on Elvissa. The flight was pretty short and I was pretty tired. A taxi waiting for me at the airport drove me to the resort. We drove through a gate where the security guard checked my passport. they seemed really professional. We arrived at the resort and it looked amazing. There was a long road with tall palm trees on each side and beautiful villas on both sides. We passed the villas and arrived at the main building.

The resort was not too large and it seemed empty. We parked in the lot and went into the building and walked to the receptionist. Behind the desk sat a very cute girl who introduced herself as Julia. She was from mainland Spain, she had brown eyes, nice tan skin and she wore her blonde hair up in a ponytail. She greeted me and I told her that I was a student and that I was here for a job. She smiled and told me the manager told her that there was a new guy coming. She told me to wait a minute and that she would call her.

Minutes later, a woman arrived, Isabela, who I recognized from my Skype call. She was a really pretty, tall woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a beautiful white summer dress. She was absolutely gorgeous. She greeted me and introduced herself and asked me to follow her to her office. I entered and sat down. She sat behind the desk and asked me how the flight was. She told me that I probably noticed that the resort was empty and explained that they were still in preparations to open for the summer holidays. The resort would open in two days, and everyone on the team was getting ready for the opening. She told me that I was joining a very close and exciting team, some of the staff members were locals and some from mainland Spain but most of them were just like me: people from around Europe working a summer job. She told me that she had seen my application and that I sounded really nice and she really wanted me to join the team.

Then she said to me:

''So as you know this is a swinger resort so that means that we have to keep the environment relaxed and the guests satisfied. There will be a lot of sex around you but you told me that you are open minded so that will be no problem.''

I honestly was a bit shocked and I know I sound stupid, but up to this point I didn't know this was a swinger resort. The site referred to the resort as an exclusive 'Lifestyle' resort but at the time I didn't know that that meant swinging. I had heard of swingers before but never actually seen it in real life.

''Oh, you didn't know?" she asked me,

''Didn't you read the site description? You should have read it before applying."

She seemed a bit annoyed.

''Okay if you are not ready you can still change your mind and go home. Nobody will be offended.''

But I didn't really care. I was on a beautiful resort so I wanted to take the job, so I replied, ''No it's fine, I would love to join the team.'' She said that she was glad I was ready to go.

She told me that because this is an exclusive resort there are a lot of ground rules I should follow. She said that she would teach me how to act and how to treat the guests. She said that I would have to greet all the guests at the entrance and I had to remember to smile a lot. She told me that the guests are very important and that they can be pretty generous with their tips. She told me that I should always refer to them as "Sir" or "Madam". Also, that guest's privacy was really important. She told me that as a lot of successful people visit the resort, no pictures or videos were allowed. She also told me that it was common for celebrities to visit the resort, so it was best not to mention any names. She told me about the resort's exclusivity and that all the visitors go through a screening process. She explained that they were really picky about who they allowed in the resort and that it was mostly wealthy and famous people from all over the world.

I'm going to be honest I don't really like hanging around these types of people but I didn't really care at the time. After signing the papers, she told me that one of the staff members will show me around and show me my room that I would be staying in. Walking out of her office, there stood a blonde girl. She was super pretty and looked to be 20 or so. She introduced herself as Nina. She looked really fit. Her body was really toned and she had big perky boobs. She also had long legs and a really nice ass. A typical Dutch girl with blue eyes and blonde hair. When she introduced herself, I could hear that she had a Dutch accent. That was nice as I spoke Flemish Dutch. We could still understand each other.

Isabela instructed her to show me around and to my room as she was really busy that day. Nina proceeded to show me the resort. She told me that this was her second year working here and that she really loved it. She told me that they had a lot of fun with the guests, and that most people were really cool. She told me that the guests usually arrived early in the day as there was a lot to do. She told me that Isabela was a former Spanish model who married a wealthy businessman. He owned the resort but she ran the place. He visits every now and then but usually stays at home with his family. Nina told me that the guests were always super generous and that it was always fun, but the most important rule was to smile and greet everyone with a warm smile and to make them feel welcome.

After touring the lobby, she showed me the pool. There was a nice pool with an outside bar, hot tubs and a sauna. She told me that around 120 guests stay at the resort. There were rooms in the main building and private villas on the grounds. All the staff members who didn't live on the Island itself stayed on the second floor of the main building except for Isabela who stayed at one of the houses on the grounds. She told me that the rooms were great, they were all really big with a balcony, a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a nice shower.

We visited the outside bar where a man and a woman were working. The woman had light brown skin and Nina told me that she was Spanish of African descent. She reminded me of the British actress, Nathalie Emmanuel. She was 27 years old and lived on the island. Nina introduced me to her and she was named, you know what let's call her Nathalie for the sake of the story, and then to the guy. The guy told me his name was Christos but everyone just called him Chris. He was from Greece and around 24 years old. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Nina told me that they both worked at the outside bar and that they've been working there for quite some time. Nina also told me that some of the staff still had yet to arrive. We ran into a young man around my age and he told me that he arrived a few days earlier. His name was Luca and he was also 19 years old. He looked really fit and he had light skin and dark hair. He told me he was from Italy and that he studied abroad in Barcelona. This was also his first summer working here so he was pretty excited. I noticed that everyone was really attractive and seemed to be in a really good mood. They were very welcoming. In my opinion, I don't think I'm ugly but I am also not like a model. I am fairly tall at around 1,88 meters (6' 2") but I was a bit skinny with brown hair that I kept short and brown eyes.

We then went to the lobby again and Nina asked me if I had met Julia. I told her that I did when I came in. Nina told me that Julia is 22 years old and that this was also her third year working at the resort and that she and Julia have become really good friends. We walked through the restaurant and she introduced me to some more people. The manager of the staff of the restaurant was a 35-year-old woman called Saga. She was Swedish and a very beautiful blonde with blue eyes. She was very polite and welcoming.

Nina then showed me to my room. Nina told me that she lives at the end of the hallway and that next to me lives another friend of hers named Olivia but she wouldn't arrive for some time. She showed me the room and I could see that there was a bed and a tv and a little desk and a shower with a nice view on the pool. I saw the beach in the background and Nina told me it was a private beach for guests from the resort.

Someone had dropped my luggage in my room and Nina left me so I could settle in. I was really happy that I took the job. It seemed like a real dream job spending your summer at a beautiful resort with beautiful people. I unpacked my clothes and looked around the room. I opened some cabinets and there was a pack of condoms. I guess every room had them as Isabela told me that safety is very important on the resort and everyone is tested.

After sometime Nina knocked on my door and told me Isabel wanted me to be down in my work clothes in 30 minutes, which meant that I had 20 minutes to get ready. I went to the bathroom and changed into my work clothes which consisted of white shorts and a white polo shirt with the name of the resort on it. I was also given a white nameplate with my name in blue writing to wear on my chest so people would know my name. I grabbed a small bottle of water and went to the lobby. Isabel was waiting for me when I got there. She gave me a big smile and asked me if I enjoyed the tour. She looked amazing. I could tell that she was a former model as she had a really nice figure. She had long dark hair, with light brown eyes. She was very beautiful and tall and her dress accentuated her amazing body. I was really intimidated by her.

She told me to help Nina with cleaning up the stools around the pool. I went to the bar and Nina was waiting for me. She also was really beautiful. Luca was there too and I said hi to him and then we started to clean the stools up. I was really curious and I asked Nina what it's like when the guests arrive and she told me that usually they are really cool people and that it's always very fun. She also told me that sometimes they do some drinking and dancing and that the parties can get pretty wild.

''Get ready for a lot of nakedness and sex,'' she said.

I was a bit shocked by this and she noticed. ''Don't worry you will get used to it. We all do. The more you are with the guests the more used to it you get.''

I was wondering if any of the staff ever got involved and decided to ask.

''Sometimes," she said, "some of the staff decide to get involved but it doesn't happen that much. I was invited a couple of times by a hot couple and had some fun but not that much'.'

I was surprised how open she was.

''But most of the staff are in relationships and not into swinging,'' she continued. ''But you get hit up a lot by the guests."

We worked for about 3 hours and I got to know Nina and Luca better. They were really nice and friendly. We finished cleaning and then we went to the restaurant to get some food. Isabela was there and she was really nice. She sat us at a table with two other staff members. Their names were Ava and Martin and they were from Norway. They were really fit and they both had insane bodies. Nina told me that they were a couple and that they were the in-house masseurs and that they both give couple massages to the guests. We sat down with them and ate a big meal. We talked about how the season was going to start. After dinner we did some more work around the resort. Isabela walked up to me and told me that I was almost done for the day and could enjoy some free time, which I was happy about because I was really tired. She told us to join her at the pool to relax a bit. So, we went back to our rooms and changed into some swimsuits.

When I walked out, I waited a bit for Nina and when she walked out of the door, I couldn't believe it. She was wearing a blue bikini and her body was amazing. She had nice boobs and a very nice butt. Her legs were also really toned and long. She was really fit and had a nice toned tummy and a beautiful figure. I was doing my best not to stare at her so she didn't think I was weird but man she was so sexy. When we walked out, Luca was already waiting. He was wearing red swimming shorts. He was a very fit guy, with light skin and dark hair. He wore a nice-looking pair of shades. Together, we walked towards the pool where Isabela was already waiting. Isabela wore a white bikini and I never saw such a beautiful woman. Her body was amazing. Her tits were big and her legs were amazingly long. You could tell that she was a model as she looked straight out of a magazine.

She greeted us all and told us to relax as this would be a busy week. I took my seat on the edge of the pool and felt my heart pounding in my chest. I thought to myself, here I am in this beautiful place with all these beautiful people and they are all so friendly and I'm here to have a good time. We laid down and Chris brought us some drinks from the bar. We talked a bit about work and then we started to chat about movies, music, etc. Nina and Luca were really funny and I felt myself slowly getting used to this place. Isabela got some sunscreen and asked Luca to help her, as he was next to her. Fuck I thought, lucky dude. I could see that Luca was having the time of his life. He applied sunscreen to himself as he was probably afraid to ask Isabela to help him. Luca handed over the sunscreen to me and I also applied it to myself but Nina volunteered to apply some on me as she could see that I was struggling a bit. It felt really good having her rub it into my body.

After I was done, Nina lay down on her stomach and asked me to put some sunscreen on her back. Her body felt amazing and I felt really turned on. I tried to hide my excitement as I didn't want to offend her or anything. I did my best not to be a perv and enjoy this. I finished rubbing and she thanked me, turned over, and to my and Luca's surprise she took off her bikini top and rubbed sunscreen on her chest. Man, this was getting better and better.

In a lot of countries in Europe it's pretty normal to sun topless so this wasn't that weird. But seeing her tits out in the open made me really happy. They were not huge but the perfect size. They looked very firm. She noticed me and Luca staring and laughed a bit.

''Get used to it, you'll be seeing a lot more. This is a swinger resort."

Isabela also told us to try to not stare at the guests when they arrive as it might offend them. I was a bit embarrassed that she saw that I was looking at her boobs but she was nice about it. We lay there for a while until the sun went down and as I was pretty tired, I went to my room. I was very horny by that time. I tried to calm down a bit but I couldn't stop thinking about Nina. I had the feeling that she was interested in me; I rubbed one out and went to sleep.

-----

The next day I woke up well rested at 6:30 a.m. This was the last day before the guests came so we all had to do some hard work: some washing up, preparing the rooms, cleaning, and so forth. I took a quick shower and put on my uniform, and we all met up in the restaurant around 7. The breakfast was good, and Isabela walked us through the day. Nina, Luca, a new girl who was arriving later in the day, and I would handle checking all the rooms and houses before the guests arrived. We had to make sure there were enough towels, soap, clean bed sheets, you name it. We finished breakfast and got to work.

Isabela gave us some carts with roses, champagne, condoms, and other things we had to put in the rooms. We all split up. I went to the villas. This was the first time I entered one. I wouldn't call them villas; they were more like bungalows, but everyone referred to them as villas, so I did too. They had a living room, a nice big bedroom, a shower and big bath and a nice little private garden in the back with a hot tub and a sun bed. Some of them had a view of the ocean which was nice. They must have cost a lot. The whole place was beautiful and had a nice vibe. Isabela told me that some of the villas were bought by frequently visiting guests. In those, there were probably stuff inside. She told me not to go through their private stuff, of course.

After finishing putting the item in each room, I went back to the main building to help out there. Around 11:30am, Isabela called me over and she told me how I was supposed to greet the guests, help them to their rooms, and to serve them. She told me I will do a lot of room service, and sometimes I would be attached to guests the whole day to help them out.

"You are allowed to join in if the guests invite you if you want," she said. "So long as it doesn't interfere with your work."

I was a bit surprised by this and didn't know what to say. I honestly didn't expect to be invited but I was happy that Isabela mentioned it. After some more instructions from Isabela, a new girl arrived. She gave Isabela a hug, so I assumed that they knew each other. They spoke Spanish to each other.

12