All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 22'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good stuff! The third person perspective works just fine.

And yes I expected it to be a little longer, with Tommy "returning the favor", but he's such a gentleman, I am sure he will pay them back, somehow ;->

Runner4069Runner4069about 2 years ago

Great story as always and I feel it flows better in the 3rd person than it did previously, great change and great story!

billy2002billy2002almost 2 years ago

Just read all chapters up to here and I just want to say. Great story, one of the best, though I did speed read part 17 the one when Jenna went back home, as it wasn't my type, though I'm glad Jen got the better of the pervert. Shame her mom didn't see it the same way. It also seemed, to me at least, a bit of an add-on side story not critical to the main story.

I love how you focus not just on sex, sex, and more sex but that you also include how they feel about the situation and each other, especially Tommy not wanting to over step boundaries.

Wondering if the couple, or the girl, at the concert will make a guest appearance in a later chapter.

Please keep up the good work. I look forward to more chapters.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

I saw this story referenced in another story, so I just finished the latest chapter here. I hope you will continue this story. Interesting characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why have you stopped writing? Waiting for more now

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

Pure delicious....he he

JJ82490JJ824902 months ago

So well written. I feel sheepish that I am just finding this story now. Love the third person and what a delight for Tom. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES