The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna again pointed his cock at her. Trish locked eyes with Tommy as her lips planted a soft, wet kiss on the tip.

"Been wanting to do this for a while," she purred. Then her lips parted and wrapped themselves over his glans.

Tom gasped in pleasure as she worked her way down, her lips sealed tightly over him as her tongue slid along the underside of his shaft.

She went slowly; one inch, then two. Then halfway. Then lower still.

Tom watched in wide eyed wonder as she continued her journey until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She'd deep throated the whole thing in one long swallow.

"Holy...fuck!"

Trish held there for several seconds before pulling her head back up just as slowly, sucking along the way and leaving a slick trail of saliva along his shaft.

The sensations became almost agonizing by the time she reached the tip, her tongue flicking rapidly along the sensitive underside, making him tremble.

Finally she let it slip free with a loud pop from her lips that made Tommy cry out in pleasure.

"Damn, girlfriend!" Jenna exclaimed. "That's a neat trick! You're gonna have to teach me how you do that!"

"Simple," Trish winked. "Practice makes perfect. The trick is to breathe through your nose."

Both Tom and Jenna watched as Trish once again engulfed his manhood, sliding the full length up and down, base to tip, a dozen times in a row before releasing it with a trail of spit dangling from her lips.

"Jesus, Mary, Mother of God!" Tommy groaned.

Jenna laughed."I thought you were an atheist!"

"Not tonight, darlin'. Not tonight."

"I've got one more trick," Trish smirked, "but I need a hair tie."

Jenna grabbed a scrunchie off the dresser and Trish pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"Open your legs wider," she directed Tom, laying on her back between them, her face now mere inches from his balls.

Jenna and Tom watched in fascination as Trish pushed herself up with her arms and legs, arching her back until she was bent in a semicircle, her face now upside-down over his cock.

Slowly she lowered her mouth over it, her arms trembling with the effort. Again her lips parted and she inhaled his cock deep into the back of her throat.

Tom stared wide eyed, watching her throat muscles flexing over his shaft, her breasts hanging backwards just over her chin, her ponytail stimulating his testicles as it dangled over them.

She held herself there for several seconds, spit drooling from her lips to pool on his groin and scrotum before finally lifting herself back up and off it, coughing and gagging slightly as she collapsed back down on the mattress.

"Whew," she gasped. "Been awhile since I tried that move. Gotta work on my flexibility."

Jenna was stunned. "When did you learn to do that???"

Trish laughed, wiping the drool from her chin. "Jimmy McGee. Last guy I dated before college started. Closest one I ever came to going all the way with. He got a scholarship to study abroad. Probably studying several of them by now," she sighed wistfully.

"That might be the most spectacular thing I've ever seen," gasped Tom, awestruck.

"Well, I'm not that talented, but I've got a few tricks of my own," Jenna grinned.

Taking his cock in her soft hands, she held it at the base in a light, two fisted grip. Her lips parted as she took in his swollen head, running her top lip over it softly and ever so slowly as her tongue ran along the underside across his frenulum. She bobbed up and down gently, teasingly, torturously, her lips making soft smacking sounds as she sucked on each upstroke.

Meanwhile her hands, stacked one over the other, twisted on his shaft in opposite directions, well lubricated by the saliva Trish had left behind.

Jenna's eyes never left his as she continued her slow, sensual sucking. One hand released it's grip on his shaft and she ran her fingernails lightly along his scrotum, causing spasmodic tremors throughout his body as his eyes rolled back in delight.

He felt a sudden pushing just under his balls, a pressure so intense a long stream of precum gushed from his tip.

He sat up, startled. "What was THAT?"

Jenna released his tip from her lips. "External prostate massage. Read about it online. Figured I'd try it. You like?"

"Hell, yes!"

"We could try an...internal massage, if you'd like?"

"Um...no, I'm good," he chuckled nervously. As interesting as that had felt, he wasn't quite ready for a finger up his ass just yet.

Jenna shrugged, then started sucking his balls while she pressed against his perineum with her fingers, forcing still more white, milky precum to ooze from his tip, and more groans from his throat.

"Impressive," Trish grinned. "Most impressive. But you are not a Jedi yet."

Grabbing his cock, Trish licked the drippings from his tip.

"I thought you didn't like cum," said Tommy.

Trish laughed. "It's okay in small doses. And this isn't really cum anyway."

"Yeah well, keep it up and you'll be getting the real thing soon enough."

"Challenge accepted," purred Jenna.

The girls now dove in together with gusto, taking turns sucking his cock while the other licked, sucked, or fondled his balls.

Often their lips would come together over his shaft, running up and down along the sides in tandem, their tongues always in motion; flicking, licking and twirling.

They found his cock head, their lips and tongues working at it like they were trying desperately to finish an ice cream cone before it melted in the hot summer sun.

Tommy struggled to watch them, but his body fought him, his head rocking uncontrollably as his eyes fluttered madly.

He'd never experienced anything like this. He opened himself up to it, allowing his two beautiful young lovers to please him, to accept their pleasure freely and without guilt or reservations about not returning the favor.

Instead he simply lay there, basking in the rapture of the greatest gift he'd ever received.

Trish doubled down on her deep throating, gobbling him with impressive speed while Jenna continued to tease his balls with fingers and tongue. She could feel his cock swelling in her throat and pulled off with a sloppy smack of her lips. "He's close," she warned Jenna.

Now it was Jenna who took him in her mouth. Trish gripped the base of his shaft and stroked as Jenna sucked him in as far as she could, gagging slightly, still unable to go as deep as Trish but trying her best. Her eyes watered with the effort.

Tommy began to shake all over, his groans increasing in volume as he trembled uncontrollably. "Don't...stop...so...close...oh, fuck, yes! It's...it's...!"

His words became guttural grows and then an ear bursting howl as his first jet of cum erupted, startling Jenna, who pulled back instinctively as the blast splattered across her lips.

The second blast hit Trish square in the face, coating her glasses in a sticky white haze.

Jenna recovered from her surprise in time to catch the rest in her mouth, slurping greedily as wave after wave continued to stream from him.

She slowed her efforts as his tremendous climax wound down, her lips releasing his now ultra sensitive head, letting his semen drip down over it as Trish continued to stroke his still fully engorged shaft slowly, gently rubbing the sticky mess of spit and sperm into his skin.

Tommy was still moaning and writhing above them on the bed. "Holy...holy fuck that was...oh my god...okay, okay, stop! I can't take...anymore!"

Tommy lifted his head with an exhausted sigh, just in time to see Jenna plunge her lips to Trish's, kissing her deeply.

Trish pulled back after a few moments, looking up at Tommy and, with a wicked smile, let the cum Jenna had forced into her mouth slowly drool down her chin.

"Jesus...fucking...Christ, that was hot!"

The girls laughed appreciatively. "Glad you enjoyed it, cowboy," Jenna purred.

They cleaned up while Tommy lay quietly recovering, then crawled back into bed beside him.

They shared quite a few kisses between the three of them, Tommy repeatedly thanking them in between.

Finally the girls lay back on their pillows, now truly sleepy.

"God, I really needed this," Trish sighed. "The past few weeks have been so stressful; it was great to finally just be able to relax and have some fun."

"Why? What happened?" Jenna asked, concerned.

"Oh...nothing. Well, something. Long story," Trish said wearily. "Nothing crazy, I promise. I'll fill you in tomorrow, okay?"

"I'll hold you to that," Jenna said with a yawn.

Reaching over, she again turned out the lights.

Tom sighed contentedly as the girls snuggled into him.

In moments, all three were fast asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S AFTERWARDS

I've been promising a threesome for some time now; consider this the prelude.

Trish is staying for at least the weekend. So you know things will escalate from here.

I could have written a much longer piece, but I also wanted to allow myself, along with you the reader, to adjust to the new Third Person point of view.

I'm still getting used to writing it this way, but I think it will allow me some freedom with my storytelling moving forward.

I welcome your feedback on it.

To definitely be continued.

12