The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 25

Story Info
A visit to an Adult bookstore leads to unexpected adventure.
8.2k words
4.71
9.5k
9

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
840 Followers

Forward: The beginning of this chapter interconnects slightly with Part 3 of my series Caring For Carrie. If you haven't read it, don't worry, you won't need to.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

---------------------------------------------

The day had been a long but productive one. Tom, Jenna and Trish had spent most of it visiting with Bill Wilson, Jenna's new account, and his daughter Carrie.

Bill had arranged several different investment packages for Jenna to grow her trust fund. Tom had been impressed; Bill really seemed to know his stuff and while Tom was certainly no expert, Bill had outlined everything very clearly to them and it all looked very promising.

If all went well, Jenna would be more than comfortable financially through the rest of her college years and still have a very nice nest egg by the time she graduated to help her out with whatever she decided to do afterwards.

They spent the rest of the afternoon poolside, the girls swimming while Tom and Bill grilled up some burgers.

Tom had initially planned on joining the girls in the pool, but wound up deciding against it. Bill didn't seem to be interested in swimming, and Tom worried about what an older man swimming alone with three very young women might look like to him.

Not that he'd have acted inappropriately, at least not intentionally.

But things had escalated since Trish had accepted their invitation to join them in their bed, and their relationship, and while he certainly didn't mind the almost constant teasing and displays of affection the ladies would lavish on him, he didn't trust himself, or the girls, not to possibly get too carried away around their hosts.

"What, you were afraid we'd try to fuck you right there in the pool?" Jenna teased after he explained his reasons for not swimming with them on their way home.

"No, of course not," said Tom, "but you know how we get around each other lately. It would start innocently enough, just splashing around and playing. But then there'd be touching, maybe groping, and then..."

"And then you spring a boner in the pool around the accountant's daughter," snickered Trish from the back seat.

"Or maybe he gets a boner BECAUSE of the accountant's daughter," smirked Jenna. "I mean admit it; Carrie is pretty hot, right?"

Tom grinned and shook his head. "Jesus, you two, gimme a break. Yes, she's beautiful, but no, I wasn't thinking of her like that."

A lie, but only a small one. The truth was that, while Tom had of course admired Carrie's stunning natural beauty and petite, lithe body, he'd shunted aside any sexual thoughts about her out of respect for her father, as well as his two young lovers of course.

"Oh I don't believe that for a second," Jenna replied, "that curly blonde hair, those blue eyes, those full lips. And then there's her body. Even I couldn't keep my eyes off her perky boobs."

"Her ass was pretty hot, too," Trish chimed in. "Hey, if things work out and she rooms with us this year, think we could both have a go at her, Jenna? Maybe Big Guy here can watch."

Tom had to laugh. He knew them both well enough by now to understand they were simply teasing him, trying to get a rise out of him. "Hey, if you can pull that off, I won't stop ya."

"Challenge accepted," Jenna and Trish answered in unison, then burst out laughing.

Tom laughed with them. "You two are incorrigible. Her freshman year of college and you're already planning on corrupting her?"

"Not corrupting," Jenna answered, still giggling, "just...expanding her horizons."

"Oh, speaking of which," Jenna exclaimed, turning more serious, "I gotta text Michelle! I'm sure she won't object, but I should at least run the idea of Carrie rooming with us by her."

They drove on in silence for a bit; Jenna exchanging text messages with Michelle while Trish scrolled aimlessly on her own phone. "This drive takes forever," she snipped, "how much longer?"

Tom checked his GPS. "About another hour."

Trish sighed. "I'm bored. And my legs are getting cramped back here."

"You want me to come back there and massage them for you?" Jenna smirked sarcastically.

"If you can get back here without causing him to drive off the road, by all means, yes," Trish deadpanned.

Jenna laughed, then suddenly she pushed her seat back and began squeezing herself over it.

"Jenna? What the hell?" Tom managed to keep the car straight but caught a glimpse of her ass in the rear view mirror as her denim skirt rode up with her efforts. Her panties had bunched up as well, giving him a quick glimpse of her puffy vulva, his eyes registering the tiny wet spot just before it disappeared from view.

Then she was up and over and settling in beside Trish. "Tell me where it hurts, baby," she purred dramatically, her hand resting on Trish's thigh.

Trish grinned slyly, guiding Jenna's hand higher. "Well, actually, I have a different ache I'd rather have taken care of."

Tom could barely focus his attention on the road as the girls locked lips, kissing passionately as Jenna's hand disappeared up Trish's black nylon skirt. "You ladies really can't wait til we get home?"

"What's the matter, cowboy? Jealous?"

"Not really, It's just very...distracting."

"Oh relax, Big Guy. Just think of it as extended foreplay."

"Fine. But you're paying for anything my deductible doesn't cover if we get in an accident, Jenna."

"Just keep your eyes on the road then, cowboy. You'll get your chance when we get home."

"I'll hold you to that." Tom shook his head with a grin, then focused his attention back on the road. "Let them have their fun," he thought, "by the time we get home they'll be more than ready for me."

Traffic was light on the highway, so he could occasionally steal glances in the rear view mirror as the girls continued to kiss and fondle each other under their clothing. The scent of their arousal wafted to his nose, causing his already swelling cock to throb urgently, but he ignored it, determined to give each of his lovely young companions a good fuck as soon as they walked in the door.

Or maybe he wouldn't have to wait that long. Up ahead in the distance, he spied a sign he remembered seeing on the way to the Wilson's but hadn't really thought much of.

Now though, it inspired him. "Hey, you two," he called to the entwined lovers, "wanna make a pit stop?"

Jenna and Trish broke from their impassioned kiss to look curiously at him. Then they saw the sign as well. "Hell, yes!" Jenna exclaimed. "Sure, why not?" Trish chimed in.

Tom swung off the exit, following the offramp down and around and circling back towards their destination. The girls adjusted their clothing as they pulled into the parking lot of the white brick building lit up with the large, neon sign, its bright red letters proclaiming loudly, "TEDDY BEARS ADULT BOOK STORE!" In smaller letters beneath it continued, "Adult Toys & Novelties. XXX Video Booths. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT NIGHTLY."

The place looked clean enough, as those types of places went. Both the parking lot and entrance were well lit, and everything looked well kept; no garbage or drug paraphernalia littering the area.

Stepping inside, the store itself was also bright and smelled freshly cleaned. The place was of course filled with shelves and displays of X Rated movies, lingerie, magazines and all kinds of kinky sex toys for all genders.

There were several men browsing the wares, all of them looking up almost as one as the girls entered the store, giggling with nervous excitement.

They made their way immediately to a wall display filled with vibrators and dildos of all sizes, shapes and colors.

Jenna picked up a strap-on, with a huge, thick, neon purple phallus, and held it up appreciatively. "What do ya think, Trish? Looks like it could be fun!"

"Yeah, maybe if my vagina was a subway tunnel," Trish sniped. Both girls laughed loudly, then moved on, picking up and examining various items, laughing and giggling and talking quite loudly. "Oh, look, ten different vibrating speeds! Wow, look at the curve on this one! And it has ridges! Hey, look how lifelike this one is. Almost feels like the real thing," etc.

It was obvious to Tom the girls were intentionally trying to draw attention to themselves. And it was working. He noticed with some amusement three of the patrons had gravitated closer, desperately pretending not to be eavesdropping or trying to sneak peaks at the girls every time they bent down to pick up some item, their already short skirts riding up even higher.

Tom felt a mix of nervousness and excitement. He enjoyed watching the girls tease the men mercilessly, but worried things may get out of hand. He sized each guy up individually, wondering if he could take them. If it was one on one, he probably could. But if he had to take on a few, it could be trouble.

Still, he tried not to let his fears get the best of him. Besides, he had something else in mind if things worked out. And the girls were up for it, of course.

"Hey, be right back, gonna check something." Tom left the girls at the display and made his way to the counter, looking back a few times to make sure the girls were okay.

The large, burly black man seated behind the counter looked up at him from his phone as Tom approached. "Hey, buddy. Need help with something?"

His good-natured voice bellied his gruff appearance, his neatly groomed beard a counterpoint to his completely shaved (or naturally bald) head.

"Yeah, just curious. What kind of "Live Entertainment" is featured here?"

The man's dark features twisted in apology. "Sorry, my man. No one working back in the theater. My day girl called in sick and my night time performer is running late as usual. Been trying to hire more performers but all these girls make their money online nowadays."

"Ah," Tom nodded, "no worries. I was also wondering if there were any, you know, private booths available?"

The big man gave him a wide grin. "Oh, I get ya. Well, the video booths are available, I just ask you put at least a few quarters in the slot, if you get me. They're kinda small, though."

He scratched his neatly trimmed beard thoughtfully. "If you don't mind possible...company, the theater has several couches and lounge chairs. Very clean, I assure you. Normally I charge ten bucks a head to go back there, but if you're bringing those two with you..." He paused, nodding towards Jenna and Trish, "...I can let you in free. I can't promise the other guys here won't follow you back though. And there's already a couple of guys back there just watching movies on the flat-screen."

Tom looked doubtful. He'd wanted to have a little fun with the girls, but wasn't sure how he, or they, would feel about an audience.

The big man saw his look and smiled. "I see your worry, my friend, so let me just say this. When my girls aren't dancing, people sometimes just hang out back there. Sometimes couples, but mostly just single guys hoping for, well, whatever. What happens back there isn't my concern as long as everything is consensual. But all these guys here I can tell you are regulars; never given me a lick of trouble, and know better than to even try."

Tom laughed softly. "I suppose not; not with those muscles you're packing. You're built like an NFL linebacker, my man."

The big man laughed a hearty, good natured laugh. "I played some back in the day, never professional though. But yeah, no one messes with me. And muscles ain't all I'm packing." The big man reached down and came up holding a handgun. Tom was no expert, but thought it may be a Glock. "Don't you worry none, buddy. You and your lady friends have fun. No one will mess with you, I guarantee it."

"Thanks," Tom nodded, "I appreciate that." He extended his hand. "I'm Tom, by the way. Nice to meet you."

The big man put the gun back under the counter and engulfed Tom's hand in his. "Ted. My pleasure."

Tom grinned. "Ted? As in 'Teddy Bear?'"

The big man's smile grew somehow wider. "That's me. A big ol' Teddy Bear. Unless someone pisses me off. Then I turn into a Grizzly. And ain't no one here wanna see that."

"I bet," Tom chuckled. "Well, thanks, Ted. I'm not sure exactly what the girls will think about it, but I guess we'll see."

Ted nodded knowingly. "I get ya. The ladies gotta feel comfortable. You tell them to come talk to me if they got questions, I'll set them at ease."

"Oh, one last thing," Ted called as Tom turned away. "Your lady friends. Do I need to check their ID's?"

Tom looked confused for a moment, then understood. "Oh. No, they're both over 18, I assure you."

"No offense, my man," Ted replied, "but I gotta ask. I run a respectable joint here."

Tom nodded and returned to the girls, who were now browsing the lingerie section. Jenna was holding up a fishnet body suit. "Hey, what do ya think?" she asked as he approached. "Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?"

"No, it certainly does not."

Jenna sighed. "I could use a few new outfits for my Only Fans videos, but I wish I could try them on first. I don't think they have changing rooms here."

"Well, maybe they have a restroom you could use or something," Tom suggested. "If you really want to, let's talk to Ted."

"Ted?" Trish smirked. "You're already on a first name basis with the clerk?"

"He also owns the place," said Tom, "so I'm sure he can tell you."

The girls looked at each other and shrugged. Grabbing a few outfits, they made their way to the counter.

Ted greeted them warmly. "Hello, ladies. Find everything you're looking for?"

"Well, kinda," said Jenna, "but we were wondering if there's anywhere we can try a few things on?"

Ted scratched his furry chin thoughtfully. "Well, to be honest, I don't usually get too many requests to try stuff on. And I normally wouldn't allow it. Cleanliness rules and stuff. But for you ladies I think I can make an exception. That said, you don't wanna use the restrooms here. Don't get me wrong, I keep them clean, but they're kinda small and cramped to try and change in."

Ted glanced at Tom, a slight twinkle in his eye as he continued. "But, there is a spot in the theater my performers use to change; not much more than a partition really, set up in the corner. You could use that. Although I can't promise you complete privacy. There's a few guys already back there, watching movies, and they may be, you know..." With his hand, he made the universal gesture for jerking off.

Noticing the girl's concern, he said, "Look, I'll assure you just like I assured Tom here earlier; nobody here will mess with you. They may look, but they won't touch without your say so. And I'll be keeping an eye on things here." Ted pointed to a small monitor beside the register. "Security camera. To keep an eye on my girls. Don't worry, all recordings get wiped at the end of the day, I don't keep any of it, I promise."

Again, he noted their doubt. "If it helps; while I myself enjoy a good show from time to time, and believe me some crazy stuff happens back there, I don't play for your team, if you get my meaning. And I run a respectable joint here and respect my clients privacy; it's what keeps them coming back. So don't worry your pretty little heads worrying about finding footage of you online somewhere. And no cell phones are allowed either. Including yours. I make theater customers leave them with me before going back."

The girls looked at each other. "Are we really doing this?" Trish said softly.

"We don't have to if you're not comfortable," answered Jenna.

Trish thought for a moment before replying. "Fuck it. I just wish I'd have known we were gonna do this earlier. I'd have gotten high before we came in."

With that, the girls handed Ted their phones, gathered up the outfits they wanted to try on and, summoning their courage, headed down the dark hallway that led to the theater.

Ted stopped Tom before he followed. "If I had to guess," he spoke softly, "your lady friends aren't interested in doing anything... physical, with my customers, right?"

Tom nodded affirmatively. "Definitely not."

Ted nodded back. "I'll make sure to mention that to anyone else coming back there."

Tom thanked him, then quickly moved to catch up with the girls.

They had paused at the end of the hall, by the entrance to the theater. Both looked at him, a nervous excitement in their eyes. "Hey look," he said, "if it gets weird, we can just bail, okay?"

The doorway was covered by a simple black curtain. Pushing it aside, they tentatively stepped inside.

The theater was dimly lit with fluorescent blacklights. The far wall was taken up by a large flat-screen TV, currently broadcasting porn in quality HD.

Beneath the TV was a small stage where a dancer would be performing had there been one, a metal pole running up the center of it. Two chairs sat forlorn against the wall.

To the right of the stage was the partition Ted had mentioned. It was small, possibly just big enough for two people at a time behind it at most.

Several couches and chairs were lined up in semi-circles in front of the stage. There were small end tables beside many of them, boxes of tissues atop each, their purpose obvious.

Currently only two of the chairs were occupied by men, seated at the extreme opposite ends from each other across the theater.

Both turned to look as they entered. The one on the right, a slightly balding man of about thirty-ish, sat upright with a start when he saw the girls, appearing to attempt to cover something up.

The man to the left looked older, possibly in his sixties. He had also looked, but merely grunted when he saw them, then turned his attention back to the screen. Despite his back being to them, and his slouched position in the chair, it was obvious to all three of the companions the man was masturbating.

The girls again looked at each other. Then at Tom. He simply shrugged. "Up to you."

Jenna moved first, making her way around the seats towards the right side and the partition. As she moved past the balding man, he leaned forward, and Jenna saw his hands clasped over his lap, desperately trying yet not quite succeeding in covering his exposed erection.

Jenna caught his deer in the headlights eyes and flashed him a smile. "Don't mind us," she said lightly, "carry on."

The man looked stunned, but Jenna didn't see his reaction. She simply kept moving and stepped behind the partition.

Trish was right behind her. "Oh my god," she hissed, trying to contain her nervous laughter, "I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Me either," Jenna tittered, "but if we're gonna do this, we both have to be in agreement. Think of it like what we used to do on Omegle. We're not gonna fuck'em, but we can give them a show, right?"

Jenna's confident tone belied her nervousness. She'd had conversations with Tom in the past about her fantasy of being nude in a group of men, and had even discussed it with Trish a few times. But now here she was, in an adult theater, about to...what, exactly?

She honestly didn't know. Hadn't put any actual thought into it until just this moment. Was she going to get naked for them? Just model the lingerie? Get completely wild and masturbate for them?

No, probably not that far, she decided. She wasn't ready for that just yet, might never be. But she knew she could have some fun teasing them. Yes, she could do that, and the idea of it, while scary, also excited her, if she was being honest with herself.

She knew instinctively that Tommy would be okay with whatever she decided to do. But there was Trish to think about. Jenna had dragged her into this without considering what she might truly be feeling.

She faced her friend. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't discuss this with you first. And I don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with. If you wanna just hang out back here, or leave, I'd understand."

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
840 Followers