The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of them lasted long.

Lastly, a swarthy man with a pencil thin mustache and thinning hair stepped up. "Stand up, baby," he snarled, addressing Jenna, "I wanna see that cute ass." He tossed a large wad of cash across the stage with a dramatic flair.

Trish watched him warily as Jenna stood, turned slowly, then bent herself over, holding the back of the chair for support.

"Yeah, baby, that's it, show me that puckered little asshole," the man hissed as he jerked his short, stubby cock. His cum erupted suddenly, spurting in little drips that missed the towels to land on the floor at his feet.

"Good job, baby," he hissed, "what a good little slut."

Without warning, he lifted his hand in the air, his intent to smack Jenna's ass clear.

It froze in mid swing. "Use that hand and you'll lose it," a deep, threatening voice rang from the back of the theater.

Tom, who was already moving to step in, turned along with the creep to see Ted standing by the entrance, his huge arms crossed over his massive chest.

"Don't make me tell you twice," growled Ted, his voice softer but no less threatening. Unfolding his arms, his hand dropped to the butt of his gun, now resting in a halter on his hip.

The man visibly paled. Zipping up, he moved hastily towards the exit.

Ted glared at him as he passed. "I see your slimy ass in here again, you gonna regret it. I got zero tolerance for assholes like you."

The man said nothing as he beat a hasty retreat down the hall. "Be right back," Ted called to them, "gonna make sure he finds the exit proper."

Tom breathed a sigh of relief. "There's always one asshole," he muttered.

Lizbeth was already with the girls. "You okay?"

"Fine," Jenna affirmed, "not the first creepo I've ever encountered." Her trembling bellied her confident words.

"He's lucky Ted stepped in," said Trish angrily. "I was about to kick him in his shriveled little nutsack."

Jenna burst into tension relieving laughter. Then Tommy took her in his arms and held her tightly. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Yes," she nodded. "But I think I've had enough for one night."

The girls went back to the partition to dress and by the time they returned, Lizbeth had already gathered up the cash scattered across the stage. "Here ya go, pretty decent haul for amateurs."

"I couldn't," objected Jenna, "I feel like I cut into your profits. You keep it." Trish nodded her agreement.

"No, you earned it," Lizbeth insisted. "Besides, my regular crowd should be shuffling in soon."

Jenna turned to Ted, who had just returned to check on them. "Then you take it."

Ted grinned and shook his head. "I usually get my cut at the end of the night, but I'll let you slide on account of having to put up with an unruly customer."

"Fine," Jenna said with a determined pout. "Then we'll just put it towards buying the lingerie we wore."

"Except that purple bustier," Trish cut in, "that was without a doubt the most uncomfortable thing I ever wore."

"Oh, come on," said Tom, "your ass looked fantastic in it."

"Too bad you didn't have your phone then," snickered Trish, "you coulda taken a picture, 'cause that's the last time you'll see it in that thing."

The girls said their goodbyes to Lizbeth then gathered up the outfits and followed Ted back towards the store to ring up.

"Sure you won't stay?" Lizbeth asked Tom, "My show starts in twenty minutes."

Tom sighed. "Tempting. But we've got a long drive still, and I think we've had our fun. Time to head home."

"I get it. Maybe next time." Leaning in, she gave him a friendly hug.

Pulling away, she let out an unexpected giggle. "You may wanna, um..." Her finger gestured to his crotch.

Looking down, his long deflated penis was still dangling from his unzipped jeans. In all the excitement, he'd completely forgotten about it, and in the dim lighting apparently no one else had noticed.

"Oh, shit! Sorry."

Lizbeth shrugged. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

Tom let out a laugh as he adjusted his clothing, thinking back to how Jenna had once said those exact words to him on their second meeting.

"What's so funny?" Lizbeth queried.

"Nothing," chucked Tom. "Inside joke."

"Well, if you guys ever decide to come back again, I'm here most Friday and Saturday nights. I put on quite the show myself," she winked. "In fact, here's a little preview."

With a flourish, Lizbeth lifted her tank top. Her firm breasts were indeed pierced as he had guessed, silver rings hanging from each of her puffy, brown nipples.

"Lovely," said Tom, admiring them. "I'd definitely like to see more sometime."

"I bet you would," smirked Lizbeth, pulling her shirt back down. "Well, it was nice to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get ready for my show."

With that she turned and headed back towards the theater.

Tom admired her ass for a moment as she walked away, then headed out of the theater to catch up with the girls at the register.

--------------------------------------------

Jenna and Trish were full of excited energy as they got back on the road.

"I still can't believe we did that," Trish marveled, still feeling the flush of nervous energy and arousal that had permeated her the entire time she'd been on stage.

"I know, right?" Jenna grinned. "I was so frightened yet so turned on at the same time. It's one thing to be naked for guys online on Only Fans, but to stand naked in a room full of men while they masturbated...."

Her hand slid under her skirt. "I wanted to touch myself so badly, but I just couldn't."

Tom's unsatisfied cock twitched at the sight of Jenna, gently massaging her aching pussy. "You gonna take care of that now?"

Jenna looked contemplative. "No," she sighed, removing her hand, "I think I'll save it til we get home. What I really need is a good fuck."

"Same-sies," Trish chimed in.

"Well, I didn't get to finish myself during your show because of that asshole, so I guess we're all in the same boat," said Tom.

"How long til we get home?" Jenna asked, a hint of desperation in her voice.

"About 45 minutes."

"Can you drive faster?"

"Okay, but you're paying my speeding ticket."

Ten minutes later, both girls were fast asleep.

Tom drove on through the night, replaying the events of the evening in his head.

His original plan when he'd suggested stopping at the store was to perhaps convince the girls to sneak back into one of the video booths with him for some quick sexy time, nothing more. Instead, all three of them had gotten to play out a little fantasy in real life.

He was still having trouble believing it, but certainly had no regrets.

He wondered how much further things could go; what other experiences the girls may be open to.

He also thought about Lizbeth, probably putting on her own show right this moment.

His restless cock was again throbbing. "Patience, buddy" he said softly, "you'll get your chance soon enough."

Tom turned on the radio, keeping the volume low, and shook his head of his carnal thoughts.

He drove the rest of the way home alert, focused, and despite Jenna's earlier urging, at the legal speed limit.

--------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

So I'm writing again. It's kinda crazy how a dry well can suddenly spring forth water.

Hopefully this means the end of my writer's block. I know I have a couple other ideas for this series as well as some new stories.

I appreciate all my readers, and your patience.

Feedback as always is most welcome.