The Jeondong Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
The eldest ascends as King of Jeondong.
3.8k words
4.33
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Since this is the introduction, there's not many sex scenes here. However there will me plenty in the coming chapters. Also, all characters and places are fictional. Any similarities with a person, place or object in real life are purely coincidental.

Enjoy!!!!

The Jeondong Chronicles:

Chapter One:

Today was the third month of the Sun in Jeondong, and the city was in complete uproar. However, it wasn't one of distress, but one of joy and celebration. For today, after 25 years of ruling the state of Jeondong, my father, King Jin Ho, one of the most successful rulers in the history of Jeondong, was finally set to retire. He would finally step down from the throne today, after months of pondering and handing over the affairs of the state of Jeondong step by step to his eldest son- me and finally retire with his five wives to Anjin, a tropical paradise off the east coast of the kingdom of Sunsong to live out the rest of his life in peace.

As I put on the king's uniform, woven by the best tailors from the state, I only felt a sense of calm washing over me. I had trained for this role for over ten years, and proven to all the members of my father's court that I was worthy to ascend the throne. There was only thing, however, that was higher in my list of concerns than the throne today, the woman I was in love with since the first day I laid eyes on her, and she would be arriving by ship later in the evening.

Her name was Demi, eldest daughter of the King of the Shen Empire, south of the continent of Wiozokan. My hand stopped fixing my attire for a while as I slipped into those delightful memories that we had made together. The first time we met, how she led me to my chambers away from the celebration my father had hosted for them, dropped to her knees and sucked me off, making me come so hard I felt my balls were about to fall off. How her face had lit up with that bright smile of hers as I unloaded load after load of my seed on her face and her wavy blond hair. And when I was done, she just massaged my seed into her skin like a lotion till her face had a slightly glazed appearance. While I'd stood there, in a shock, she just blew me a kiss and went down to the hallway to re-join the party as if nothing had happened.

I had gotten my revenge the very next night though, when she was admiring the flowers in my father's garden. Although I had never had a woman before, my father had taken a month out of my training to have the women from the Royal Brothel teach me the arts of pleasing a woman. I had mastered that skill at a speed so godly that within a week, I could tire out even the most experienced woman at the brothel with the use of only my fingers. Although, after returning from the brothel, I had had no chance to display my skills due to my busy schedule, I was glad that I finally got the chance to, with her.

That night, I dragged her to my chambers, although, I think she was only willing to come, even more than me, I would say. I then stripped her naked and made her come so many times with my hands and tongue that by the time I decided to take a breather, she lay limp and naked on my bed, her legs spread wide, her pussy drenched with her juices along with the bedsheet beneath her, her body, so curvy, that even the goddess of beauty would be jealous, lay drenched in sweat, her breathing harsh and her hands thrown over her head as her hips bucked once in a while to the aftershocks of the dozen orgasms I had given her.

As I was getting off the bed to wash my self in the basin, she had rolled over onto her stomach, her cheeks flushed red, her wavy blond hair now a beautiful mess, and said, " If I had any doubt that you are the one for me, consider them utterly extinguished. Also," she said, as she slowly sat up and wrapped her hands around my front and began gently massaging my chest,"Can we do that again? I think I just got addicted to you." I was only happy to oblige.

She spent every night in my room after that, and we drove each other mad by multiple orgasms each night and teasing each other during the day, a slight brush here, a slight squeeze there and we were trapped in a vicious cycle of lust and teasing, and we didn't want an out. Needless to say, she had ended up staying a lot more days than she had intended. We got to know each other, body and soul, pledged vows of love and one night when we were both hot and needy, she nearly convinced me to fuck her. I had my dick lined up against her soft pussy lips when I remembered the ancient customs. The customs that dictated the heir to the throne cannot mate with their beloved in private. That their first mating was to be witnessed by everyone in the court. It was a very barbaric rule, but I couldn't do anything about it.

She had cried for the first time that night, begging me to fuck her, telling me that she couldn't stand the emptiness anymore, begging me to fuck her raw. It killed me to deny her, but there was nothing I could do. The next few days, she had begun wearing dresses that revealed more and more of her luscious body during the day. She used to often lift up her robe to give a view of her pussy when no one was watching, or leave her breasts hanging out of her dress in the rare moments we were alone during the day, and it drove me to madness. Knowing that she was willing to let me fuck her at any moment and the fact that I couldn't was torture in its worst form. On the last night of her stay, as I knelt over her and spread her legs, teasing us both with shallow thrusts against her clit, she pleaded with me once again in her sultry tone that was enough to bring even the strongest of men to their knees.

"Why do you torture yourself Tae Suk? My pussy is right here, baby. Sink into my wet heat. Feel the comfort I can truly give you."

And once again, I had to reply, " I can't, Demi, please, if you say it like that I can't resist you anymore."

"You don't have to. My pussy belongs to you, my king. Take what is yours Tae Suk. I am desperate to feel you in me. I want to feel you rock hard cock in my pussy, thrusting away. I want to feel your come in me, leaking from my pussy and on to my legs I want to see those hard beautiful muscles flex as you unload your come into me. Please, I want you to mark me as yours, forever," she begged her eyes watering, and I hated the tears in her eyes.

"Demi, you know the rules. Please, I can't."

Her eyes then turned into one of acceptance and she turned away from me as I dropped beside her on the bed. A wave of disappointment washed over me. But soon she turned over towards me, her smile washing way our temporary sadness. "Promise me, that you'll mark me the day you become king."

"I promise you that my love. You have no idea of all the ways I want to fuck this gorgeous body of yours, the ways I want to mark you in my seed so that the entire state knows you are mine."

"And I can't wait to bear you seed on every inch of my body Tae Suk. Once I go home, all I will dream about is you, naked, and ravishing me till I pass out," she said to me while running her soft fingers through my hair.

"And once you wake up, I will pump you full with my seed once again."

She giggled, her soft, melodic voice flowing through my ears like honey. "And again and again, till you have satisfied every ounce of your lust through me."

"Until you are full with my seed." I countered.

She laid a small peck on my chest, " On every inch of my skin like it is meant to be, my love."

And then we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

She had woken me up the next morning with a slow and exquisite blowjob and then we had made out one last time in the bath before she had scampered off to join her father's convoy before he noticed something was amiss. That was the last time I saw her and eight years had passed since then.

"Tae Suk?" I looked up to see Soo Jae, my father's second wife peeking in at the door. Since the time I can remember, her appearance has not changed one bit, narrow shoulders, an unbelievably thin waist and legs that went on for days. She had the same glow in her face and a smile that could light up an entire war room.

"Your father has asked you to visit his chambers once you are ready." Then she came up to me and laid a motherly kiss on my forehead, whispering in my ear, "You will do great today, my dear."

"Thanks Soo Jae." I said, not knowing what else to say. I am close to each of my father's wives, and after my mother, I was closest to Soo Jae. She was always there for me whenever I was in need of advice. She was also the only woman who knew about Demi. She smiled one last time at me, and left me to be on my own.

After a while, I was done with my uniform, I took my ceremonial sword and tucked it into the scabbard. After giving myself one final look in the mirror, I proceeded towards my father's chambers. Once I was in front of the doors, I knocked once and entered. Before me, was a sight that would have generally irritated another man, but I had seen it so many times that I longer felt any revulsion towards it.

The most obvious thing to be noticed in my father's bedchambers was the massive bed that nearly occupied half the room, and the room was large in itself. On the bed, my father lay against the headboard, while his eldest queen, my mother lay across his lap, her head eagerly bobbing up and down on my father's swollen cock. Her long and lustrous black hair that almost reached down to her ass was wrapped around my father's wrist like a leash, with which he was controlling the pace at which she went down on him. My mother looked up once, thick strands of her saliva joining her mouth and the head of my father's cock, and smiled at me.

Then with a sharp tug of her hair, my mother moaned. "Did I tell you to stop sucking, Hye Su?"

"No, my king." And then she went back to slowly sucking on his dick, while little moans continued erupting from her, along with the wet sounds of my father's saliva-coated dick.

My father's right hand was occupied by Soo Jae. The motherly look on her face was totally gone. Her cheeks were flushed, her head thrown back as she ground her pussy against my father's hand, moaning and whimpering as orgasms took over her body, yet, she didn't stop. Her sounds were soon devoured as my father took over her mouth and she parted easily for him. Her thighs, tired of the continuous humping and grinding, and now all she could manage was slow and sensual grinding. This was another thing that I had noticed since the first time I had seen my father have sex with my mother and his other wives. No matter how worn out they were physically, they could never be satisfied until my father had filled them with his cum to the brim.

The right thigh was taken up by Hyun Jung, who copied Soo Jae's motions. She was the one with the most ripe and plump breasts among my father's wives. Sure enough his mouth dislodged from Soo Jae with a loud, wet sound and went to suckle on Hyun Jung's luscious breasts that almost reached down to her navel. Topped off by light pink areolae and large pink nipples, her breasts were the envy of many women in the royal court. While she tried to modestly hide her breasts in the court, once she was naked, every shred of modesty left her body, be it the royal court, when she rode my father on the throne in front of everyone in the court, or in the bedroom, like now, when she screamed in wild ecstasy from the combined pleasure of grinding against my father's thigh and from her nipples being teased and twirled by my father's skilled tongue.

Dang Hoe, my father's fourth wife was busy licking my father's feet clean. Her tongue swept through every inch of his feet, leaving no spot untouched. The act was by no means humiliating to her, as this was clear as she moaned and slurped as if she were tasting some exotic meal. Although part of her pleasure also came from Yun Hee, my father's fifth wife, who was devouring her pussy without stopping. But most of her pleasure was derived from licking my father's feet.

Yun Hee my father's fifth wife, and perhaps the most vocal of the five queens, was eliciting a wide array of sounds as she came again and again from my mother's left hand thrusting in and out of her. She was always the first to come among the queen's and squirted almost every time she came. Presently her juices were spraying out in various directions, some onto the bedsheet, and some even reached onto my uniform, and I had to step back to avoid getting her juices splashing on it.

That was another thing that I had observed. Contact with any part of my father's body brought his wives immense pleasure. Not only that, but whenever someone felt sexual pleasure around him, their feelings were amplified by a thousand fold. These only served proof that my father had supernatural sexual abilities. I had always wanted to ask his father how he had procured his extraordinary talents in bed, but never quite worked up the courage to do so. I guess, once I was crowned today, I could ask him.

My train of thought was interrupted by a small groan from my father who slightly thrust his hips upwards to mark his orgasm and his mother worked her throat as much as she could. But soon, it was too much for her and it began bursting through her mouth and fell onto the bedsheet. Soo Jae quickly took my mother's place and began drinking my father's seed like she was parched for it, while my mother lay on her back, the edges of her lips stained with cum and a lot of it dribbling down to her throat, and some spread to her face. The flood of my father's seed only stopped when each of the five women had their fill, both their mouths and pussies stuffed to the brim with his seed. Now each of them lay on their backs, bucking from the intense orgasms the seed gave them, yet another power of my father that littered the room with loud moans and screams of five of the most beautiful women in the state of Jeondong writhing in the throes of pleasure. Their bellies slightly swollen from his seed, their mouth previously filled with come, now leaked out onto their face and throat as they gave out breathless pants as their orgasms blended together. Their swollen stomach finally began to go down as the excess leaked out through their pussy and onto the sheets, courtesy to their hips bucking wildly after very short intervals of time.

Once the heat in the room had simmered down a bit, My father's eyes finally landed on me. Contrary to the five women who were dazed from pleasure, he was totally unfazed, as if he could repeat the scenario once again, only at a moment's notice. From childhood, I knew that my father was the most powerful warrior in Jeondong, a brilliant tactician, a highly just and beloved ruler, and for the last five years or so, since the night he first called me here to watch while he fucked each of his wives in front of me, I knew how powerful he was in bed too. And suddenly, despite years of training to take over after him, a sliver of doubt creeped into my mind. What if I wasn't a worthy ruler like him? What if I tainted his rich legacy?

"Tae Suk? I called you here to watch so it would take your mind of things, but I guess it didn't do much, huh?"

I looked up to see my father, who hadn't changed the slightest bit since when I was young. Even though he was sixty years of age, he didn't look a day over twenty five, and I wasn't exaggerating the slightest bit.

" I guess I'm just a slight bit nervous."

He slapped a hand on my left shoulder and looked into my eyes, " Don't worry, son. Today is one of the biggest days of your life. It's okay to be a slight bit nervous. I was nervous too on this day."

"Wait, there will be more important days than these?" I asked.

"Sure, the day you win your first battle, the day you save thousands from dying and," he paused for a while, then said, "The day, or days you mark your partner in front of the kingdom." A small blush crept through me. He caught onto it immediately, but chose not to expose me.

"It's true son. The day I claimed your mother for the first time was a glorious day. Hye Su, tell him about it."

"It was a rave, my son," my mother said, sitting up, still naked and coated in seed, but she had regained enough of her composure now." Your father went absolutely wild on me that day. He fucked me in so many ways upon the throne that I lost consciousness immediately after it was over. I was so sore for days after that."

One wouldn't believe that my parents were talking about their sex life right in front of me. The saints from the White Order would probably pass out. But that was how sexual the people of Jeondong were. People clothed themselves in public as it was the law to maintain a certain standard of decency in public, but other than that, one could smell the scent of sex as he walked on the streets of the capital city of Tokseong in broad daylight. Men and women would openly engage in sex right out in the open once the sun set. During the day, one would often catch couples with their hands in each other's clothes, bringing each other to release. Sounds of women crying out their release were as common a sound as the bard who played music on the street leading up to the palace.

"Hye Su, can you and the others clean up? I think it's time I showed my son the final secret to being the king of Jeondong"

"Yes, my king. We will clean up, then dress for TaeSuk's coronation."

I was pretty bemused. I was sure that I knew everything there was to know about being the king of Jeondong. What else could there be?

"Mother, what is this secret father's talking about?"

She opened her mouth, but closed them when my father gave her a look that was filled with mischief, "Don't spoil it for him, Hye Su."

"Yes, I think it would be best if you father told you about this." Soo Jae said, excited. She along with Hyun Jung, Dang Hoe and Yun Hee was sitting upright now and giving me shy smiles.

"We will head to the baths, my king." Dang Hoe said. " You can go with Tae Suk now."

Hyun Jung whispered something in Yun Hee's ear and they both burst out into giggles. That made me more nervous. It was never good when those two laughed at someone.

"Let's go son". I accompanied my father as we walked up the stairways of the enormous five storied palace. We stopped at the third floor, which housed the enormous library of the palace and along with it, an enormous war room that was spacious enough to hold at least a hundred people comfortably. However, our present destination was at the extreme end of the library. My father's strides slowed near the last row of books, and he veered right, until we stood in the middle of the of hundreds of books. These however, being at the very end, were the oldest in the royal palace's collection. They were mainly based on the founding fathers of the estate of Jeondong. My father picked out such a book, titled, 'The Glory of Jeondong' and pressed his index finger in the middle of the book's spine.

All of a sudden, there was a giant clicking sound, as if a huge lock was being opened, and more surprise crept through me as the entire section of the bookshelf slid aside to a dark corridor

"Father, where does this lead to?"

"Son, today I will reveal to you the hidden power of the royal family of Jeondong. Down this corridor, lies a small pool. It is called the Pool of Eternal Youth. When you bath in it, your body will stop aging. Your normal life span will remain the same. However, your body will be immune against all diseases, and you will also retain your now enhanced strength all throughout your life. The pool that I will show you today is the source of all power of the royals all over this land. Each royal family has one and they keep it hidden away in a guarded place, or it could be hidden in plain sight."

A secret pool of water? Enhanced strength? Eternal Youth? Looks like there was a lot of stuff that I didn't know about.

12