The Jerk Pt. 05

Story Info
Candy Takes it in the Ass.
5k words
4.43
7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safe House

We finished our drinks and headed back to a safe house located in a gated community. It was a federal forfeiture with a 3 car garage and swimming pool. Local business man was laundering money and got pinched. Feds allow local agencies to use it from time to time for stings, meets, etc. Candy was impressed with the place. I use it quite a bit so I had it stocked with a full bar, food, etc.

I went to the bar and made her another margarita. I slipped a double shot of vodka so it would hit her pretty good and loosen her up and bit. She had about half of it down and started feeling it. I walked her out to the swimming pool and started to undress. Candy looked at me and started giggling.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going for a swim." I stripped off my clothes and dove into the deep end. I swam around a bit while she sipped her drink and watched me. The drink had her feeling no pain and I could see by the look she was giving that she enjoyed the show.

"Come on in sweety, the water is nice and warm" I coaxed.

She looked as if she was trying to decide what she wanted to do.

"I am going to count to five and if you aint undressed, I'm gonna get out and throw you in."

"You wouldn't dare" she said with a hint of taunt in her voice.

I started for the edge of the pool and she started taking off her boots. I pulled myself out of the pool and moved her way.

"I'm doing it ok" she stumbled trying to take off her left boot and I grabbed her. Her drink spilled down her hand, as I pulled her to me. My lips crashed into hers and I gave her a full open mouth kiss, snaking my tongue into hers. Candy moaned at my advance and my cock started hardening. I ground my schlong against her bare thigh and I could tell she offered no resistance as my hand snaked up her tiny skirt and found her treasure wet and giving off heat.

I broke the kiss and tipped her drink to her lips. Candy opened her mouth and I poured what was left. She drank as fast as she could but started to sputter and cough. I took the glass and tossed it into the grass.

My hands found the fishnet cover and top. I yanked them up and over her head, tossing them next to the glass. Her boobs swung freely now, her nipples hard and inviting. I grabbed the waist of her skirt and thong yanking them down as well. I lifted each of her boot covered feet out of the entangled skirt and tossed them aside as well. She stood before me now, naked with the exception of her boots. She looked hot.

"Oh my God" she feigned embarrassment and tried to cover her breasts and snatch, but I wasn't having any of that. I picked her up and carried her over to one of the padded loungers and plopped her down. Her head was spinning from the rush of lust and booze.

I spread her legs wide on either side of the chair and knelt between them. I was rock hard and ready. She looked incredible. He slit was glistening with wetness, her tits standing up tall and away from her chest, defying gravity. Her nipples were taught and hard. Her head was leaning back with her eyes closed. She knew what was about to happen.

I leaned down and pressed my body on top of hers, my cock pressing against her wet slit and crushing her hooded clit. She moaned like a whore. I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand and raised my hips, lining up my shaft with her saturated cunt. Reaching down with my right hand, I held the base and guided the head of my cock to her entrance.

"Please... no..." I gave a hard shove. Candy screamed as my shaft invaded her entrance. As slick as she was, she was tight. I got half way in and pulled back, then I rammed it in the rest of the way. Her hips bucked as the head of my cock hit the back of her vagina and the entrance to her cervix.

"Oh...God... go slow...your so big..."

I pulled out and rammed again. Another scream, then a moan, and then more moans. I picked up momentum. Soon I was pounding away at a steady rhythm hitting her cervix with every downward stroke. I wanted this to last, so I slowed my pace for a few minutes. I angled my hips and felt my cock enter her cervix, when it did I stopped.

Candy was moaning and mewling. I adjusted from a thrust to a slow steady grind, keeping my head inside her cervix and grinding my pubic bone against her clit. I pulled back for a moment, long enough to slip my right hand between our bodies and allow my fingers to spread her hood back so her clit was pressed against my skin. Then I resumed my steady slow grind.

"Oh...FUCK!" she cried as the first orgasm washed through her. I continued my grind and soon another orgasm came. I felt her juices squirt between us and drench my cock, sack and the padding beneath us.

"Oh...OH....OHHHHHHHH...." Candy cried. I settled into a nice steady pace. I was touching places she never knew existed.

I raised up on my elbows so I could watch her reaction and facial expressions. She was gone, totally over the edge. This little minx was having an orgasm every 90 seconds or so. I stopped counting but could tell she was approaching another one by the way her legs would wrap around me, her tiny hands curl up into fists, her eyes roll back and her back arch thrusting her hips against mine.

I could've gone on for a long time like this. My cock was hard as a steel rod but the friction from the slow grind wasn't enough for me to nut. I must've fucked her like this for about a half hour. I am sure the neighbors that heard her steady moans and cries enjoyed the show they were hearing. My muscles started to ache so I decided to switch up.

I pulled out and got off of Candy. She mewled as my cock popped out of her sodden and swollen cunt. I looked down and saw her legs splayed wide open, her shaven labia extended and red. My cock was coated with her white cum around its base. I plopped down on the lounger next to hers and said "Come over here."

Candy pushed herself up and gingerly lifted her left leg over the lounger. She stood up wobbly and looked down at me. My cock still rigid and hard, standing straight up, shining with her juices.

"Climb on" I ordered.

Candy stepped over so she was straddling the chair. Juices dripping out of her hole onto my thigh and then my stomach. She grabbed the edges of the chair and started lowering herself. I folded my hands and placed them behind my head.

Candy knew what to do and lowered herself. When her lips were within an inch of my cock, she grabbed my slippery shaft and placed the head at her entrance. She eased herself down and a low guttural moan came from her as my shaft disappeared. Her eyes closed and when my cock was firmly embedded at her entrance, the hand that had guided it end went to her nipple and started twisting and pulling it.

I just sat back and watched as Candy twisted her nipple, bit her lower lip and eased down. My head hit her cervix again and she winced. Then she adjusted her hips, lower herself further. I felt my cock enter her cervix once again. Another inch or so down and she rested her pussy against me, my balls pressed firmly against her ass.

I watched her as she slowly moved up and down my length. I let her set the pace and soon she was taking my full length and grinding her clit against me when she bottomed out. I enjoyed watching her ride my cock. Her eyes closed and moaning without any regard to who or what was going on around her. I could've marched an army around the pool and she wouldn't notice.

Candy came several more times. I let her do this at her own pace, letting her feel in control of her pleasure. I reached my hands up from time to time, tweaking and pulling on her extended and red nipples.

I reached around her thigh and started playing with her asshole. She was so wet well lubricated that my finger slipped inside her forbidden hole easily when she had the next orgasm. Candy screamed again when I pressed against the thin tissue separating her womb from her rectum. The combined tension and pressure caused her cunt to squeeze harder than it yet had and her body convulsed sending another shower of her juices out of her hole.

She collapsed on top of me when this one subsided. She was spent and out of breath. Soon her body went limp and I withdrew my finger from her ass.

I gave her a few minutes then lifting her up I slid myself out from underneath her. I set her back face down on the lounger. I still had a nut to bust. I kneeled on the lounger behind her and lifted her hips up so she was on her knees. My hands spread her ass cheeks apart and I saw her red gaping cunt, ready for one more invasion. I hesitated for a moment, looking at the ripe virgin asshole in front of me. I decided to take it later.

I lined up my cock and this time I slid in easily. Her pussy had stretched to accommodate my thick girth and long length. I pressed in and her cervix was easily entered as well. She was getting good and broke in. Im not sure what her husband would think when he hit it again, but by the time this weekend was over her cunt would be all mine.

I fucked her from behind. I fucked her hard. I didn't care much for any pleasure she may or may not be feeling because this time it was for me. I was destroying her pussy for good. She let out muffled moans and I knew she was getting off when I felt a fresh flood of warm juices coating my cock.

I slipped my thumb into her asshole...it was there just winking at me anyway. When I did she tightened up and had another orgasm, this time triggering mine. I could feel my balls tightening up and my shaft get harder than it had. My cum boiled up from my feet it felt like, and blow five or six times, deep into her cervix, coating her womb with my seed. I hoped her birth control was working, because I came at least a gallon it felt like.

Once my orgasm was over I laid on top of her back, still buried in her womb. I started to feel myself soften and got up. She didn't move and seemed to be out. I looked at her legs splayed apart, her cunt open and our combined juices running like a river out of her gash.

I rolled her over onto her back. Candy looked up at me, her eyes half open and a slight smile appeared. I brushed back her sweat matted hair off her face. "That was good, huh?" I asked.

"Oh, my God...I've never....I.......yeah....good." she whispered.

I nodded my head and smiled down at her. "Clean me" I said.

I placed my cock across her lips. The sticky remnants of our sex smearing over them.

Unsure at first, she opened her eyes wide and then her mouth opened. Candy's tongue licked my shaft up one way and then down the other. She sat up on one arm and held my limp cock with two fingers while she licked and sucked our juices off my cock. Candy moaned while she did this appearing to enjoy the taste.

I had her lick my balls clean and then underneath them, getting all of our juices. I reached down and played with her nipples while she did this. I lifted my right leg so she could clean around my asshole. She never objected or seemed put out by the task. Once she was complete, I told her to go take a swim and clean herself up.

She removed the boots and walked gingerly to the pool. She eased slowly down the steps and dove towards the bottom. I walked back inside and got us another drink. Candy was still swimming around when I laid on the lounger and held her drink up for her to see. She got out of the pool and laid down on top of me, her wet body was warm and the water dripped over mine.

"You okay" I asked, "you are walking mighty slow."

"God, my insides feel like you took a jack hammer to them. My legs are sore, my muffin is sore and my guts...I don't know if I will ever be the same again."

I laughed.

"It isn't funny. I have never had sex like that before, I had no idea my insides could stretch that much."

"But did you like it, did it feel good?"

"Yeah, it felt good after it quit hurting...I've never had anything that deep inside me before."

"Ready to go again?" I asked.

"NO! Well...not just yet...my girl has to catch her breath. You really gave it to me hard...but I liked it." Candy looked me in the eye and smiled. She was mine now, I could see it all over her.

We laid there for a while sipping our drinks. I still felt the heat coming off her snatch. She laid with her legs straddling mine, her cunt pressed against my thigh. I gently ran my fingers through the tangled wet mess of her hair, letting my fingers comb out her tangles. Once she had drained her glass she set it down on the pool deck beside our lounger and laid her head against my chest. I ran my hand from her hair, down her back to her ass and slowly rubbed her firm cheeks. I let my fingers drift between them and slowly started rubbing circles around her tiny puckered rose. Her cheeks tightened at my intrusion, but I slowly massaged all around her bud. She softly moaned, ground her cunt against my thigh and slowly relaxed her ass.

I teased and played with her ass for a while. I felt myself getting hard once more. I shifted and patted her ass "Get up" I said. Candy pushed herself off me and stood up. I got off the lounger and took her by the hand leading her to the house.

We walked to the bedroom, then into the master shower. I hated the smell of chlorine so I turned on the water and pulled her inside. She stood up on wobbly legs, so I leaned her against the wall facing me. I reached for a bottle of shampoo and liberally poured a pool of it into my hands. I lathered it up and then washed her hair. Candy's eyes closed while I massaged the shampoo into her scalp. She softly moaned, enjoying the relaxing attention her hair was getting. I reached up to one of the three shower heads that had a hand sprayer and rinsed the shampoo out. I then poured conditioner in her hair and repeated the process.

I washed her down with some body soap. I paid a lot of attention to her nipples, teasing them, gently pulling on them and twisting them. I avoided her pussy other than to let the pulsating spray beat across her swollen lips in passing. Candy moaned and groaned with each pass across her lips. I sat down on the wall bench in the shower and had her straddle my legs facing me. He cunt was stretched wide and I sucked her nipples while I played the spray nozzle across her open gash.

She pressed her pussy against my erect cock, rubbing against it. I continued teasing her like this for several minutes. I soaped up my hand and slipped my fingers behind her to her asshole and slowly rubbed and probed her hole with my slick fingers. I dipped one in to the second knuckle. Candy moaned loudly while I worked both her holes.

I continued teasing her with the sprayer...bringing her closer to an orgasm and then backing off, all while stretching her sphincter gradually wider. Soon I had two fingers worked just inside. Her moans were more guttural and her pussy lips were pressed hard against my member and the sprayer. She was getting close. The lust in her eyes was animal like.

I pulled my fingers out of her asshole momentarily, let the nozzle lay sandwiched between our bodies. I lifted her up by her waist and impaled her on my thick and rigid cock. She was snug but not as tight as she hard been earlier. Candy cried out when she dropped onto my shaft. I picked up where I had left off at her asshole and continued holding the spray nozzle, letting the pulsating stream pound directly onto her sensitive clit.

She screamed as the orgasm destroyed her. My fingers dove into her flexing ass, all the way up to my third knuckle. I fingered her ass like a madman. He cunt clamped down on my shaft, her body shuddered and shook as the nozzle continued beating on her engorged clit. I held it there, watching her body spasm and shake as wave after wave tossed her body like a ship in the midst of a storm. Her body was mine and I controlled everything she was feeling. Her eyes squeezed shut when the first wave hit and she held them shut until, sensing she was reaching overload, I redirected the nozzle away from her clit.

Candy's breath was ragged and she gasped for air. My fingers were still in her ass slowly easing their movement. Her head collapsed on my shoulder. I slowly withdrew my fingers.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal. I was still hard as I gently lifted her off my cock. She couldn't quite stand yet so I eased her onto the bench I had been sitting on. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. Drying myself off, I wrapped it around my waist and handed her a fresh one.

I looked down at her spent body. A look of total surrender on her face, the look of complete submission in her eyes. "Dry off and come to bed" I said heading toward the bedroom. I reached into the closet where the towel I had retrieved came from and picked up a bottle of oil.

After a few minutes Candy came into the bedroom with the towel wrapped around her body. I lay stretched out on the bed, my semi-rigid cock laying on its side.

"How was that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Wow...I've never had an orgasm so intense before."

"You and hubby never engaged in ass play?"

Candy looked away at the mention of her husband. "He has wanted to, but....I've never done anything like that with him before."

"A virgin then. Good." I replied and patted the spot next to me. "Take off the towel, I want to look at you."

Candy slowly removed the towel and let it drop to the floor around her feet. Her face flushed as she stood before me, eyes staring at her feet. I stared at her body, she was truly magnificent. She slowly looked up at me, our eyes meeting. She stood there and watched as my eyes roamed every inch of her naked form.

I saw as her nipples started to pucker and become erect. Moisture started to collect on her pussy lips. I laid there and started to stroke my cock, getting it harder. Her eyes moved to my hand which was slowly stroking it, her eyes smoldered with lust.

I patted the place beside me once more. Candy sensed what was coming next and said "Please, not in my ass...okay?"

I didn't answer, but patted the place beside me once more.

Candy moved over toward me and placed a knee on the edge of the bed. Her breasts swayed with her bodies fluid movement. I twirled my finger around directing her to face my feet. She knew what I wanted and immediately replaced my hand with her mouth. Her tongue danced up and down my length. I lifted one of her legs so that we were now in the 69 position. Her cunt was wet and I could smell her desire wafting with the waves of heat coming out of her inner core.

I traced the outside of her lips with my finger tips. I teased them by pulling them apart. Her opening was wider now, having been stretched so much by my girth. Her tiny asshole was puckered and squeezed tight. I lubed up one of my fingers with the oil and slowly pressed around her sphincter, getting it to relax and loosen to my touches. Instinctively she tightened up, but soon relaxed while I played with her ass once more.

I leaned up and licked her labia, playing with her lips, sucking on one and then the other. Alternatingly moving between sticking my tongue deep inside her cunt and flicking over and around her swollen clit. Candy moaned around my shaft as I teased her relentlessly.

My cock was throbbing. The attention I was giving her cunt was distracting her from the blow job. She was deep throating me now, but would break her motion to inhale deep edging closer toward her orgasm.

As I ate her out, I placed my thumb on her rose bud. I pressed lightly, backed off, and then pressed again. Candy moaned and sucked me deeper. I kept playing with her ass, pressing lightly several times, coaxing her sphincter to relax more and more. I slipped my thumb into her cunt to get it good and lubricated, then on the next press I kept going in until it slipped effortlessly into her ass. Candy let out a low guttural moan while my thumb went in until it was completely embedded inside her poop shoot.

12