The Jerk Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held it there, not moving, as I licked and sucked on her cunt. Candy pulled her face off my cock and moaned like a whore in heat. I gently flicked her clit once more and started moving my thumb in and out, then all around. She didn't mind at all by the way she was sounding. Slowly Candy began moving her ass against my thumb, pressing it deeper. Her hand was wrapped around my engorged cock. My thumb buried in her ass and my tongue deep in her cunt. She was completely lost in her pleasure.

I slowly shifted rolling out from underneath her. I kept my thumb buried in place and positioned myself behind her. Candy's ass was sticking up and her head and shoulders were pressed down on the bed. She knew what was coming.

I slipped my cock into her tight wet cunt. I could feel her ass tighten around my thumb squeezing it tightly. Amazing it was...as much of a pounding she had already received and as wet as she was, it took three strokes to get my cock seated fully in her womb.

I held it there for a few moments, then started working it in and out. Candy was crying out as I stroked my cock in time with my thumb as it worked in and out of her ass. I slapped her as cheeks hard and picked up the pace of my pounding. My slap caused her to tighten up once again. I continued my onslaught, feeling the heat from my slaps combined with the heat of her sex. I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with my middle and forefinger, stretching her out even more.

Candy tensed up and pulled away from me. "Stop, its too much..."

"Ok baby" I replied and withdrew completely from both her holes. Candy looked over her shoulder at me with disappointment and some trepidation I assumed.

"Stay there and don't move" I ordered as I walked toward the closet. I knew I had seen a belt rack in there before. I chose a nice 1 1/2" leather belt and walked back to the bed. I softly stroked Candy's hair as I looped the belt around her throat. Her eyes grew wide and she asked "What are you doing?"

I didn't reply, only smiled gently at her and synched the belt so it was snug around her neck. I returned to my place behind her and pulled her back toward the edge of the bed.

"I don't want you to get away from me" I said softly.

"Who do you belong to Candy?" I pulled the belt a little tighter, not enough to choke her, but it was evident she couldn't go anywhere.

"I belong to you" she whispered.

I gave the belt a firm tug and said " I'm sorry...what was that?"

"I belong to you" she said a little louder.

"Who owns this ass?"

"You do" she said and her head lowered.

"That's right, I own this ass and everything attached to it...and THAT is something you will understand before this night is done."

I held onto the belt as I shoved my cock into her ass. Her sphincter resisted and she tried to pull away reflexively but the belt held her fast. I pulled backward causing her body to move towards me, impaling her ass onto my shaft.

She cried with a choked sound and said " Please, not my ass...your too big...I cant take it."

I was unrelenting and continued to push my cock inside her while pulling her onto my length. I could have shoved a lot harder but I was trying to be nice and let her ass dilate enough so as to accept my intrusion. Candy's breathing was hoarse and ragged as I continued my assault.

Candy cried with a loud scream. Her fists balled up the comforter as I rendered her body to my will. I slowly but steadily pushed until I was firmly buried with my balls pressed tight against her cunt. I held there for a few moments allowing her ass to adjust. I held still until her breathing subsided and her body became less tense.

I slowly withdrew until only the head of my cock was inside her, then I slowly pushed forward again. Candy gave loud grunts as I moved back into her bowels. I stopped again letting her adjust, then pulled back out. I did this several times real slow. I could feel her ass loosening up and getting used to my presence. Slowly I picked up the pace.

"Rub your clit" I ordered as I steadily fucked her in the ass.

Candy obeyed and started to rub herself while I fucked her. Soon her grunts were turning into moans. She was starting to enjoy the screwing she was getting. I stopped my motion and turned her body towards the stand up mirror so I could see her facial expressions. I stayed buried in her ass doing so.

I started slowly pounding her ass. I reached down and pulled her head up by her hair. Her face was contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I watched her take the pounding I was giving her. Candy moaned and cried all the while. Her mouth twisted and tried to form words that I couldn't make out. A deep and guttural grunt emanated from her throat every time I bottomed out and my balls slapped her fingers that were furiously rubbing her clit.

I continued my onslaught until I felt my load boiling up from my balls. This would be the last load for the day. I didn't hold back and shot streams deep into her bowels. I pounded her pretty little ass mercilessly.

"Who owns you?" I demanded.

"You do" she whimpered.

"Louder!" I cried while I shot another stream.

"YOU DO!" Candy screamed.

"Who owns this pretty ass of yours?"

"YOU OWN MY ASS...YOU OWN MY PUSSY...YOU OWN MY MOUTH..." Candy came as she said it. Her pussy sprayed her cum and coated my balls that were pressed hard against her cunt. Candy screamed a guttural scream that sounded more animal than human.

My cock throbbed deep in her bowels until they were completely drained. My body collapsed forward pushing her down on the bed. The weight of my body pinning her to the mattress and my cock impaling her ass. Candy panted heavily, her body sweaty and spent.

We laid there for a while until my cock softened and slowly plopped out of her ass. I got up and saw her asshole gaping with a stream of my cum slowly leaking out. I walked to the shower and stepped in. I showered for a few minutes, cleaning myself off.

I walked back to the bedroom after drying off. Candy was still lying face down on the bed, pretty much how I had left her, sound asleep. Poor girl had a full day of it and she would never be able to go back to the life she had.

I pulled my side of the comforter over her body and climbed into bed. I turned out the lights and went to sleep listening to the soft steady rhythm of Candy breathing. Tomorrow would be a new day.

12