All Comments on 'The Joanne Chronicles: The Knife'

by kiwiwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
too long

could have summed it up in a page

kjtattskjtattsabout 18 years ago
Mmmmm...

*Puuuurrrrrrrrr* Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Deserves more attention

Liked this submission a lot. Perhaps a little long, but excellent treatment of this subject area. Hope you get bogged down again and want to continue this series. Just wanted you to know that your contributions to this site much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT JOB

GREAT PIECE AND I DON'T THINK THAT ITS TOO LONG, LENGTH IS GOOD WHEN YOU DEVELOP THE CHARACTERS

SafraSafraover 16 years ago

Oh. My. God. That was gorgeous!!! Wonderful! And not at all too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the best

I expected good and got better! Sexier than any ten essays rolled together and very well written. My only complaint is a personal hangup: In an effort to add that one last kick, the anal sex was a a big turnoff, and VERY unnecessary.

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
the best

I expected good and got better! Sexier than any ten essays rolled together and very well written. My only complaint is a personal hangup: In an effort to add that one last kick, the anal sex was a a big turnoff, and VERY unnecessary.

kara24kara24over 14 years ago
Spot On!

OMG this was NOT too long - it was amazing from start to finish. And the anal sex was not unnecessary it was the icing on the cake!! Jees Im still panting from readin it!have read other stuff you have written and loved it all. GO ! WRITE MORE! GO !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous