All Comments on 'The Joanne Saga - Deborah'

by Bigdong12345

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"As expected, my dick stiffened very quickly. I was in gym shorts as I said, so there was literally no restraint on my hardening dick. My dick hardened and rose right between Deborah's bodacious butt cheeks. I did nothing to stop and allowed myself to continue poking her covered asscrack with more than half of my clothed dick.

"I knew my eight inch member was not small by any means, so I tried to adjust myself so Deborah didn't feel my erection so much. As I moved to reposition my dick (without removing my hands from her boobs), Deborah used her absolutely enormous butt cheeks to clench onto my member."

These two paragraphs are tough to read. "as Expected..." Yes, we expect this, your writing makes it a mood killer, as does the, "as I said," moments later. Your writing would greatly improve by eliminating this wordiness.

You did nothing to stop your erection from poking her ass...but you adjust so she won't notice? That makes no sense. You're all ready deep intot he scene it's too late to withdraw and become virginal.

Just a typical story of a fat blonde. Blonde--at least you get this correctly!

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Fun Read***

Damn she had a big ass. Thanks for sharing.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 6 years ago
Great Story.

Great story. A bit of editing here and there but totally readable. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous