The Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I help you?" she asked pleasantly.

"Yes I have an appointment this morning."

"And your contact ma'am?"

"Contact?"

"Whom you spoke to over the phone."

"Oh, I spoke to Nancy."

"OK ma'am, she is in number 6. Over there in the corner." She pointed to her left.

Amy walked across the room to the far corner. After knocking on the door she opened it with a muffled "Come in". Inside was another desk identical to the one in the main room and several chairs. All but one was filled with women filling out paperwork.

"Hello, my name is Nancy." The woman behind the desk was in her late twenties with light brown hair, brown eyes and a cheerful face. "I need you to take a clipboard and begin filling out the application please." Amy took the clipboard being handed to her and sat in the remaining seat.

Settling her skirt to cover herself, Amy looked around. Four of the five other women were busily filling out their applications. The fifth was sitting quietly looking around. Amy set the clipboard on the arm of the chair and then noticed there was not a pen attached to it. Looking up at the desk she saw that the only pen was the one Nancy was using. So she delved into her purse for her own. She then browsed through the paper attached to the clipboard. The first page was a standard application asking for personal information, schooling, and previous job experience. Then there was a release form asking for the right to call prior employers. At the back was an unusual form. It was titled "Employer Requested Information" and the paragraph on the first page gave the promise that all questions were optional and no information gathered with be given out or sold. All information was for Employer review only. Any questions should be held until the interview. Intrigued, Amy turned the page and began reading the questions. It started off normal, asking her for her name, contact phone, and date of birth. Then the questions got unusual. One asked what she thought of nudity, was it disgusting, indifferent, exciting, or arousing. Deciding that honesty was the best policy she marked both exciting and arousing. Then the next question asked her sexual orientation, whether heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual. Again choosing honestly she marked bi. The questions continued in the same vein; was she uncomfortable showing off her own body, and her favorite: Are you still a virgin? Amy thought later that if it hadn't been for last nights activities and the incident with the Asian beauty on the bus she might have chosen not to answer some of the questions. Her state of arousal at the time she filled out the form put her in the mood to be adventurous and see where it would take her.

She double-checked everything she had filled out and then stood up to turn her clipboard back in to Nancy. As she was returning to her seat the phone on Nancy's desk rang. Nancy picked it up.

"Yes sir?" she said into the phone. "Yes sir, six of them sir. Are you ready? Very good sir." She set the replaced the headset and smiled at the one woman that had already finished her form when Amy walked in. "You can go in now Samantha."

The short brunette stood up and went through the other door behind Nancy's desk. Looking at the other four women and realizing she would be waiting a while, Amy pulled out her reading assignment from Professor Grell and turned to her marked spot. She had only gotten through three pages when she heard a commotion coming from behind the other room. The door was slammed open and every one in the room heard the tail end of Samantha's rant.

"… NEVER WORK FOR YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK!!"

With long forceful strides, Samantha crossed the room and slammed her way out the exit.

"Nancy" a calm and appealing male voice floated out of the room. The other women shared a glance as Nancy stood up, gathered the folders from her desk and disappeared through the door. After five minutes of tense silence, Nancy returned to her desk, she was still smiling brightly. Some ten minutes later the light on the phone lit up.

"OK Susan, you may go in now." Nancy looked at the brunette sitting next to Amy. Unlike Samantha, Susan was tall and willowy. She stood up and approached the door; she hesitated slightly before turning the knob and going in. Obviously Susan was not upset or offended by what the interview had to say, because it was thirty minutes before the door opened again. Cheery laughter followed Susan out the door. She was still giggling as she set a folder on Nancy's desk and left the room. Another ten minutes passed when the phone lit up again.

"Mary, its your turn."

The only redhead in the room stood up and walked confidently through the door. Like Susan, she was in there more than five minutes. Unlike Susan she walked out the door and left without dropping off a folder. As she walked out of the door another woman walked in. A petite blonde in a business skirt, she looked more like an applicant for a corporate job, not a live in maid or even a personal assistant. She grabbed her clipboard and took the seat next to Amy.

Amy gave her a once over. Elven was the word that came to Amy's mind. Small, thin, and fine boned. Pretty in her own way, but not really the sort Amy usually went for. She turned back to her book to wait her turn. After an hour she heard her name called. Closing the book, she placed it in her purse and stood up. While she was reading two other women had come in, both in their late thirties and looking as if they new each other as they chatted away.

Amy opened the door and stepped into a softly lit room. It was windowless with lamps standing in the corners. A single chair faced the mid-sized desk that took up most of the room. Behind the desk sat a man not much older than Amy. At most she would say he was thirty to her twenty-one. His dark hair hung to his shoulders in soft waves. Eyes so light brown they were almost golden were set under a rugged brow. An aquiline nose and a sensual mouth complete a handsome face.

"Before we begin would you step over here please?" He stood up and stepped over in front of a blank wall. Standing he was easily six foot tall, carrying around 210 pounds on his frame. "If you would stand against the wall for me please."

Amy stood with her back to the white wall as the man picked a camera off the desk. With a smile he asked her to relax it was just for the file. Amy stared into his eyes as he snapped a picture. The flash blinded her for moment and caused spots to dance for the next few minutes. Gesturing her to the chair, the man held the back of it as Amy sat down, then walked around the desk. Sitting down and leaning back, he studied her for a few minutes. Amy shifted nervously but decided to let him break the silence. After almost a full 5 minutes, he grinned.

"Good, very good, you have patience." His voice was rich and smooth. "Now, my name is Zack Quentin. After looking over your application, I need to ask if you have a valid driver's license?" Taking the card Amy dug out of her purse, Zack turned and placed it in the scanner next to him and hit a button. Turning back he continued, "Very well, with that out of the way I am happy to inform you that you are qualified for all three positions. If you had your choice, which would you want?"

"Well, I am pretty sure what the chauffeur entitles, as well as the head maid. Though I do have some questions about the details of both, so could you tell me what you expect in a Personal Assistant?"

"You would be my glorified go-fer. You will find information I ask for, take care of my schedule and appointments, and accompany me on my business trips, both here and abroad. There are two possible salaries for the position, $18 an hour or $1200 a week."

"That is a big difference in pay, why two for one position?"

"You can take it as live in position and make the $1200 a week, or work a normal 8-5 shift and get the $18 an hour."

"Why would I be paid more if I do it as a live in? Wouldn't room and board mean you should pay less?"

"Normally yes, it would. But with the room and board comes the dubious honor of being on call all the time. And fair warning, I am something of a night owl."

"So I would get more money, but you might come knocking at my door at one in the morning?" Amy looked him over again. I don't think I would mind him knocking on my bedroom door at any time of the night, especially if I am dressed for the occasion: as in, not at all. "Since you are talking about three live in positions, what kind of room does each position get?"

"The head maid gets a room in the Work Wing, the chauffeur gets the one room apartment over the garage, and the PA would get a suite in the Home Wing."

"A suite?" she asked. "What kind of suite?"

"A sitting room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. The only door to the rest of the house is in the sitting room. It is a true self-contained suite."

"Interesting, why would you build it like that?"

"My house is built to my own personal design, and it was set for a married employee or an employee with a child to live in."

"Very interesting, even if I don't get either job I would like to see the house."

"That can be arranged, now do you have any other questions?"

Amy asked about the head maid and chauffeur duties. As the head maid she would, of course, keep the house with the help of two others. She might be asked to cook two or three days of the week, and would have one day off completely to herself. The pay was $600 a week.

"As my chauffeur, your pay would be $16 an hour, and your hours would be from 10am to 10pm. If I ask you to drive me around outside that time frame you will get double pay for all hours away from the house. Sunday and Monday would be your days off. If I need you on one of those days it will be triple pay." His eyebrows lowered and a stern look filled his face. "One thing I absolutely will not tolerate is drinking and driving. If you are found to have drunk even one small drink in the hours you are supposed to be on, you will be terminated without question." He grinned a little. "Sorry, drinking and driving are one of my pet peeves."

Amy, who had been a victim of the same thing, nodded her head in agreement.

"Since you are qualified for all openings, tell me your preference order."

"PA, maid, and chauffeur," Amy rattled off quickly. "But I do have a few more questions."

"Oh. OK, go ahead."

"The Personal Information form asked some unusual questions, why?"

"Ah yes, that. Well these are live in jobs, and I am very picky about who I allow into my home. I want to know as much as you will tell me about yourself." He looked down and turned a few pages in the folder in front. "You are the first to answer all of the questions. Why is that?"

"Well I didn't see anything wrong with the questions, just unusual. For instance, what would it matter if I was a virgin, or if I was lesbian?"

Zack leaned back and sat for a moment. How much should I tell her? He thought, arguing with himself. What would be acceptable and what wouldn't. According to what she filled out she is quite open minded. Deciding that discretion was still best, he made his decision.

"The nature of my business brings all types to my house. I want to be able to tell them what is and is not acceptable behavior around you."

"Acceptable behavior?" Amy cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"We will leave it at that for right now, if you join the staff all will be explained. Any other questions?"

"I guess not."

"Very well. I want to thank you for applying." He took the two print-outs and paper clipped them to the inside of her folder, closed it up and set it in an empty basket on the corner of the desk. He then stood up and reached across to shake hands with Amy. "We will be in touch. Have a good day."

Amy stood up and took his hand; he then came around the desk to walk her to the door. A quick look at the clock showed she had been in there close to an hour. Looking back around, she almost stumbled as she was walking toward the door. Sitting in one of the chairs was the Asian beauty from the bus filling out an application. She wasn't in all blue this time. Her white shirt was a button-down blouse, almost mannish in appearance, with black slacks and black low top slip-ons. Her hair had been pulled back into a severe bun. This made the slant to her eyes stand out more.

Amy had made it to the door when the stranger from the bus looked up and made eye contact. A big smile lit up her face as she set up and reached into the open neck of her shirt. When she removed her hand she revealed the slip of paper Amy had given her earlier. She put it back, and then blew a kiss at Amy before returning to the forms in her lap. Amy smiled back, startled and a little pleased. Then she turned and walked out the door.

Kathryn Higgins continued to fill out the application as she thought about the blonde that had just left. The name on the paper was Amy, and she looked like one too. Kathryn thought about what she saw on the bus. Great legs, nice ass, and a well-filled top. And apparently interested in me too. Life is looking up. If I get this job it will be really great. Kathryn had recently got out of a disastrous relationship with her current boss. And even though he wasn't angry about it, the job felt weird. So Kathryn decided it was time to move on. When she saw the ad for chauffeur she felt she should try for it. Her thoughts turned back to Amy and the bronzed thighs she was showing off on the bus. She wondered when would be a good time to call her, whether right after the interview or wait until tonight. Being preoccupied with Amy, Kathryn went through all the forms without really thinking about what she was reading. Kathryn became the second woman to answer all the questions in the Personal Information form. She handed it to Nancy behind the desk and sat back down thinking about where to take Amy tonight if she was willing.

The wait for her turn was a long one and she spent most of that time planning that night. One thing broke her train of thought. Roughly an hour after Amy left a man walked in. More a boy really, maybe six or even seven years my junior, these thoughts came from the lofty age of twenty-five. Kind of handsome actually, in a farm boy sort of way; the sun streaked brown hair, the muscular build, and a nice tight ass, Kathryn admitted she had always liked a nice ass. She doubted the top of her head would come to his chin. Looking around she noticed one or two of the other ladies in the room practically licking their lips. He took his clipboard and sat down. He studiously filled out his application. Kathryn watched him from the corner of her eye. He looked up every now and again only to hurriedly glance back down. One time he seamed to look at one young lady waiting, blushed and quickly ducked his head. So good looking he may be, but it seams he is inexperienced as well. Hmmm…I could enjoy teaching him. About that time her name was called and she got up to go in for her interview. Walking past the young man, she found him looking at her. Deciding to have a little fun, she made sure he was looking directly into her eyes as she licked her lips lewdly, winked and blew a kiss at him. He blushed deep red and moved his eyes back to his paperwork. Kathryn chuckled to herself as she closed the door behind her.

Jacob Stone could feel his face heat from the blush as he tried to adjust himself without being obvious. Just watching that woman walk toward him had caused a tingle in his loins. When she licked her lips and then blew him a kiss, he swelled to full size, making his jeans almost painfully tight. He wanted to move to a less painful position, but he didn't want the women to see that he was erect.

Jacob was nervous; this was the first job he had tried for since he arrived in town. He had no experience, no true qualifications, and he didn't even have a state driver's license. He figured he didn't need to know much to clean a house; it couldn't be any harder than cleaning our barn back home. Not having ever filled out a job application, he found the Personal Information form questions to be very personal; but figured all applications asked these questions now a days. Jacob became the third and last person to complete the Personal Information form.

After handing in his clipboard, Jacob sat and tried to avoid eye contact with the others in the room. Thirty minutes later the door opened and that amazing looking woman came out. She caught his eye and grinned at him. When she walked across the room toward the door her hips seamed to sway more than normal. She stopped at the door and turned. Jacob jerked his eyes up from where they had been glued to her ass. Once again she blew a kiss at him, grinned at his blush and left.

As Jacob sat and waited for his turn, memories of the last few weeks ran through his head, though the pictures of a gently swaying ass kept intruding. Even though he was 21, basically he had run away from home. He could not take the situation in his hometown anymore, or the blatant way his parents ignored what was going on. Every time he tried to tell them, they punished him for lying. Now that his sister was being pulled into it, he had to leave. He hoped he could get a good job and setup a home so he could go get her before it went too far.

He can still remember that first time with Rev. Jones. He was 11 and had absolutely no clue about sex or anything sexual. He knew now that what the Reverend had done was hideously wrong, but at the time he was scared and didn't want to get in trouble with his parents. So he did what he was told to do, and kept doing it every time the Reverend asked. Then when he was 16, the Reverend's wife watched him and Rev. Jones one day, the next she had Jacob over to her house to "do yard work and help around the house". The sessions with her were more painful than the ones with the Reverend. He knew now that she was a sadist, and a dominatrix as well. When he turned 18, the sessions with Rev Jones stopped, but the ones with Mrs. Jones continued, and got worse, still as painful but more sexual in nature. Any time he tried to skip out on a session, they told his parents some lie and they punished him. The last time he tried to tell his parents what was actually happening, his father took him behind the barn and promised to beat the devil out of him until he stopped telling lies. Two black eyes, a broken nose, dislocated jaw, broken arm, and several bruised ribs convinced him he was not going to get his parents to believe him. But the day he heard Rev. and Mrs. Jones talking about his sister Sara and her 18th birthday, he finally screwed up the courage to just leave. He figured he would come to the city get a job and apartment, then go back and get her. He over heard enough to know they will not do anything until she turned 18. He had 2 months to go.

"Jacob Stone?" The female voice interrupted his thoughts. He stood up and Nancy pointed him to the door. "He will see you now."

Jacob got up and stepped through the door. The office had subdued lighting. The interviewer was standing waiting on him. He shook hands then made for the chair in front of the desk.

"Just a second if you would please?" Zack asked. He was holding a camera and gesturing toward a blank wall. "A quick snapshot for the file and then we can begin." Jacob stood there with a nervous smile as the man took the picture. Then sat down in the chair he originally went for.

Later Jacob would have been unable to tell you what was asked, or even what he answered. He only knew he tried to get across how much he wanted this job. What he couldn't tell Zack was that his initial funds were running low. He was paid up at the motel for the next week. After that he would have to find somewhere else to sleep. The food he had stocked up was almost gone as well. If he didn't get this job or another really soon he didn't know what he would do. He thought the $3,000 he had saved up would last longer. He was trying to be thrifty with it but it was still disappearing at an alarming rate. Zack's voice brought his attention back to the here and now.