All Comments on 'The Job Ch. 01'

by JamesRiver

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
hot

I hope he moves on to Mom

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 6 years ago
great start

can't wait for the next part. only criticism is the age - hes 18 or 19, she and mom 36. they should have been a little older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

What is wrong with the age?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the job

Woman, no kids...how can she be a MILF?

I was in court once, supporting a friend who was fighting a ticket. The Judge said, "I don't want to hear stories." One person tells a story and the next one tries to top it and the day get's longer and longer. We all want out of here so no sotries or your fine goes up."

So it is with women ejaculating the first time I heard that it was a bit. then it became a gusher. Now she's puddling on the floor. I figure January will be the beginning of the 5-gallons of liquid on the floor. Yeah, the guys are trying to top each other and we're going to be here all day.

Speaking of "being here all day," why leave? Scared? Embarrassed? You don't want to keep having fun?

Either you will continue the story, or you won't. We'll find it if you do but that's a Fourth-grader's conclusion of a story. "There would be an interesting story when I got home," is a perfect conclusion. Leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fINISH

I HATE STORIES THAT JUST STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ACTION. FINISH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start to a story

Let me start by saying thank you for writing this story and I a m looking forward to reading the restofyihr story when you choose to post it. To the naysayers I would like to point out that there are plenty of people who have children in their teens. I know plenty of teens that have had children so being 36 and having an 18 year old is perfectly normal seeing how I just turned 35 and I have a 16 year old daughter.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
loved it 5*

and yes there were a few miner mistakes but who is perfect, everybody who read it knew what the idee was so don't inflate them and why do so anonymus, if you stand behind your comment have the decency to show your name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short but ...

Sweet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After she's PREGNANT....

He needs to visit again to sample her milk.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's too bad he didn't take her to her bedroom

And one and done? She's not getting her moneys worth.

cricketxcricketxover 6 years ago
more please

Can't wait to read more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
A nice morning read.

Nice of mother to love her son enough for him to have her blessings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
son's pimp?

what a scum of the earth whore. run son run! 1 star just to vote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous