The Job Interview

Story Info
Young man has a very unusual job interview.
2.9k words
4.16
21.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gocarty
gocarty
159 Followers

Brad arrived just a few minutes early for his job interview. A brand-new college graduate, he had high hopes for a sales job in this computer tech company -- he had spoken with the recruiters at his college's job fair and they seemed pretty interested.

He was definitely looking his best. He'd just bought a fairly stylish (but not too expensive) suit for his job search -- he'd need one anyway if he got the job. Tall and good-looking, blond and brown-eyed, Brad had the kind of face and body that would get him in any door -- the ideal salesman, he'd been told.

The receptionist appeared to be impressed by his looks, as well. Still, her first words surprised Brad a little. "Photo-ID, please." Seeing the blank look on Brad's face, she explained, "We're very security-conscious here -- we have a number of government contracts, and they require very strict adherence to the rules. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"Oh, no, no. Not at all. I think that's great," Brad responded, eager to ingratiate himself, as he pulled out his driver's license. "I think good security is very important." He realized that sounded a little inane, but he figured the receptionist would understand that he was pretty nervous.

"I'm glad you agree," she smiled at him. "You're right on time, so let me take you to our security officer, who will conduct you to Mr. Anderson's office." She walked toward the door on the far side of the office, Brad following obediently. Halfway down a long hallway, she knocked on a door and waited for a response. After a long pause, the door opened, revealing a giant of a man in a sort of policeman's uniform with the name of the company stenciled on the shoulder and cap. Brad was just under 6 feet tall, but this guy was half a head taller and built like a WWF wrestler, to boot. He gestured Brad into the room.

As soon as the door closed, the officer nodded at the row of lockers on one side of the room. "No outside material is allowed beyond this point. Put all your clothes into one of those lockers. You can use the hangers for your suit and shirt. You won't need anything else. Mr. Anderson has a copy of your application forms."

Brad just gaped. Strip? That was pretty open-ended. What was this all about?

The security officer -- Lt. Dutton, according to his name-tag -- gestured impatiently. "Come on, get moving. Your appointment is in three minutes. Mr. Anderson doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Brad blinked and decided he'd better follow procedure. This was evidently a standard part of their security arrangements. He walked over and opened one of the lockers and removed his suit coat. He took out a hanger, put the coat on it and hung it on the back of the locker door. Slowly, he removed his tie and shirt, put them over another of the hangers. After slipping out of his shoes and socks, he opened his trousers and carefully stepped out of them, neatly putting them on the same hanger as his coat.

By now, he was down to his undershirt and boxers. He glanced over at Officer Dutton.

The officer nodded impatiently, "Them, too."

Uneasily, Brad pulled off his undershirt, exposing his big pecs and flat belly to the older man. Usually, he felt very manly when others saw his sculpted upper body, but something about Officer Dutton made him feel more like some kind of an object than a real man. He could see the man's eyes taking in his body -- he looked to be evaluating what he saw but didn't seem particularly impressed.

Finally, he pulled off his boxers. His enormous uncut cock and hairless balls swung and wobbled as he stepped out of his shorts with first one foot, then the other. He could sense the security officer checking him out as he folded his underwear and put them into the locker with his other clothes. He felt a tingle between his bare asscheeks, imagining the man's eyes on his asshole. He was sure it wasn't visible -- he wasn't bent over all that far, his cheeks were full and his crack deep -- but he could feel the man's eyes on his butt.

Just as he finished putting his clothes into the locker, Officer Dutton stepped up and slammed the locker door closed, fastening it with a padlock. "OK, let's get going. You're already late for Mr. Anderson."

Brad was in shock. "What? But... but I can't see him like this. I'm naked!"

"That's right! That's the whole idea. This way there's no chance you're wearing a microphone or hiding a camera. You wouldn't believe what some of these guys try." He grabbed Brad's arm and started propelling him to the door. Brad tried to resist, but it was like fighting a force of nature. The guy was way too powerful. "Oops! Almost forgot. Against the rules to go barefoot in the halls." Officer Dutton reached down and pulled open a drawer at the foot of the locker. "We keep some footwear here for guests to wear." He pulled out a pair of cowboy boots.

Brad couldn't believe his eyes. Cowboy boots! Well, at least it was better than nothing.

"Here, sit down. I'll put 'em on you." The security guard pushed Brad down onto a wooden chair. He grabbed Brad's left leg by the calf, lifted it off the floor and slid the boot on -- it fit perfectly. He repeated the process with the right boot. "There, that's better. While we're at it, you'd better wear a hat, too. It's got a sensor in it, so we always know where you are -- just in case you should get lost." He pulled out a matching cowboy hat and jammed it down onto Brad's curly blond hair. "Now let's get going."

He grabbed Brad by the upper arm, pulled him to his feet and guided him toward the door. Brad was so pre-occupied, trying to maintain his balance in the unexpectedly high-heeled cowboy boots that he had no more time to object. By the time he had figured out how to walk in them without wobbling, they were moving briskly down the hall, presumably in the direction of Mr. Anderson's office. The young college grad realized that the only way to maintain his balance in the damn things was to walk with his hips thrust forward and shoulders back. His cheeks flushed red as he became aware of the "Slap! Slap!" of his big cock swinging from thigh to thigh with each step he took.

A couple of turns later, Officer Dutton knocked on one of the doors along the hallway. Almost immediately, a buzzer sounded, and Dutton opened the door, thrusting Brad ahead of him into an enormous deep-carpeted office. A handsome middle-aged man seated at a huge desk on the far side of the room watched with one eyebrow lifted as Brad tried to keep his balance on the soft, thick rug. The embarrassed young man ended up with his legs spread rather wider than he liked, his big cock and balls thrust forward in the direction of the distinguished gentleman.

The man eyed Brad's swaying cock with a half-smile, then turned to Dutton. "A western theme today, I see."

Dutton remained expressionless, "Just what we happened to have on hand, sir."

Anderson turned back to Brad, "Well, get over here, then, son. I don't want to have to shout."

Brad carefully walked across the expanse of rug toward the man's desk. The boots forced him into an exaggerated cowboy walk, his body swaying from side to side, causing his now slightly swollen cock to do the same.

"Uh, sir..." Dutton spoke up from behind him. "I haven't fully searched him yet. I thought I'd take care of that while you interviewed him, since we were running late."

"Fine, fine," Anderson said, beckoning Brad nearer. "You can use my desk."

Dutton walked up behind Brad and guided him with his hands on his bare shoulders until he was directly in front of the desk. "Just bend over and rest your chest on the desk, son. I'll take that hat so you can rest your head on your arms. That's it."

Brad was totally confused. What was there to search? He was practically naked. He tried to rally his wits, but it was just too easy to follow the big man's orders. He was so damned... sure of himself.

Brad could see nothing -- his eyes were inches from the surface of the desk. He jumped as Dutton gave him a light swat on the right cheek. "Arch your back and get that butt up in the air. I need you wide open for this search."

Brad did the best he could -- he could feel his asscheeks spreading as he lifted his butt as high as he could.

"And spread those legs." He felt Dutton's hands between his thighs -- patting them on one side, then the other as he urged the young man's legs wide apart.

Brad could feel a cool breeze tickling his bare asshole. He blushed as he realized that it was probably in plain view for the big security guard. His cock and balls were hanging heavily between his legs -- the head of his cock barely in contact with the desktop, his balls swinging freely.

Anderson chose this moment to begin the interview. "So, tell me first of all, what made you interested in applying for a job here at Daemon Corps?"

As the young man pulled his thoughts together and began his sales pitch for the job, his voice a little muffled because of his position, he was uncomfortably aware of some squelching sounds coming from behind. Moments later, he gasped audibly as he felt Dutton's lubricant-covered fingers rubbing over his sensitive asshole. He managed to control his voice, but then found it shaking slightly as he felt Dutton's greasy forefinger slide slowly into his tight asshole. He managed to end his short speech just as the finger reached its full length inside him.

An erotic thrill shot through him as the tip of the man's finger pressed into his prostate. Try as he might, he couldn't prevent his cock from beginning to grow and harden. As he tried to concentrate on Anderson's next question, Brad could feel his big cock lift off the desktop and stretch up toward his waist. As he tried to compose himself to answer, Brad realized that his cock was now hard as a rock and pressing firmly against his groin, nudging at his navel.

His voice quavered as Dutton's finger slowly slid back out of his asshole and then audibly squeaked as the man quickly slid it fully into him again. A moment later, Brad was shocked as he felt a second finger sliding in next to the first. For the next several minutes, Dutton concentrated on rotating his two fingers from side to side as well as sliding them in and out of Brad's once-tight hole. Once he'd gotten used to the pressure, he found he was able to control his voice well enough to answer Anderson's questions reasonably professionally.

He was shocked when he suddenly felt Dutton's other hand reach between his spread legs and grasp his rock-hard cock. The hand slid up to the head and Dutton began running his fingers over the sensitive glans, checking out the slight gap between the foreskin and his rock-hard erection. Just as he thought he couldn't hold back anymore and was about to ejaculate all over Mr. Anderson's desk, Dutton stopped and pulled his fingers out.

"Well, looks like he's clean. Want to do a quick double-check, sir?"

He was shocked to hear the executive's response. "I think I'd better. Bring him around here."

Brad felt Dutton's hands on his hips, pulling him back off the desk, then switching to his biceps, standing him up, facing Anderson. Brad was humiliated to realize that his rock-hard cock was now bobbing around in full view of his prospective employer. But then it got even worse as Dutton took him by the arm and marched him around the side of the desk until he was standing directly next to Anderson, who swiveled his chair to face him directly. In this position, his fat cock was almost directly in the older man's face, and he watched as Anderson, with a grin, reached out and grabbed his enormous erection with one hand while he used the other to slide his foreskin back until his slick and shiny cock head was completely exposed to view.

"Looks clean to me," Anderson chuckled. He stroked the shaft of Brad's cock a couple of times while he ran his other hand over his slippery cock head, causing Brad to gasp and pump his cock forward into the man's hand. "Oops! Better hold off there, big fella!" he laughed.

Next, Dutton spun him around and with one hand on his upper back bent him forward almost double, until his wide-open ass was right in front of Anderson's amused face. Anderson lubed up his right hand and grabbed one of Brad's asscheeks with his left, pulling it to one side to open him up even wider. Then, suddenly, Brad's ass was full again with Anderson's thick middle finger as the older man felt around for any foreign objects in the young man's rectum. He pushed as deep as he could, incidentally prodding and stroking Brad's prostate until the young applicant moaned and pressed his ass back against the invading finger, trying to force it even deeper. "So far, so good," Anderson commented as he began slowly pumping his finger in and out. There was a pause in the pumping as Anderson added a second finger to the exploration, then Brad let out a loud groan as his ass stretched to accommodate Anderson's two thick fingers, which began pumping in and out again. "Well, Dutton, I'm satisfied. Nothing up this backside but what belongs there, right?" he laughed as he continued to pump. Finally, just as Brad felt like he was about to lose control again, he stopped and pulled his fingers out with a loud (and embarrassing) squelching sound.

"Well, young man, I'm prepared to offer you the position you applied for. Are you still interested?"

Brad stood and turned to face Anderson, nearly slapping him across the face with his enormous erection, which hadn't diminished a bit. "Yes, sir! I certainly am." He gave his best clinch-the-deal smile.

"You understand that for the first three months, you'll be on probation. Probationers are searched daily. As long as you remain clean, you're good to go. And for that first 3 months, you'll be stripped every day as you enter the building. But since the position involves being my assistant, you'll be able to spend your days in my office, so you won't have to worry about a lot of public exposure. After 3 months, the searches (and the stripping) become random, probably no more than once a week. Any problems with that?"

Brad gulped and managed to squeak out, "No, sir. I'm fine with that. I understand the need for security."

Anderson and Dutton had a little laugh at that, and Anderson used his left hand to hold Brad's erection out of the way while he held out his right hand to be shaken. "Good, then. We'll see you here on Monday. Just report to Dutton for stripping again and he'll bring you to my office about half an hour before starting time. Don't worry about lube. I've got plenty here. I think half an hour is probably as much time as I'll need to get you thoroughly checked out each day before work begins."

"All right, thank you, sir. I'll see you Monday." He paused. "Um..."

Anderson realized he still had a firm hold on Brad's enormous erection. He gave it a final squeeze and released it with a little laugh. "Oh, yes. Sorry."

Dutton smiled as he gripped Brad's right buttock and began to guide him out of the office. Once they were back in the hallway, he patted Brad's back and said, "Don't worry about it. You'll soon get used to it all. Mr. Anderson just likes to inspect all the new hires personally. He's quite gentle, but he is always very thorough. He may well search you from time to time during the day as well, at least for the first few weeks." He glanced down at Brad's huge hardon as it bounced before them. "He likes his employees to be in good physical shape -- I think he was favorably impressed by what he saw of your body today. That's probably why he was willing to make you an immediate offer. Keep it in mind -- you probably want to work out regularly from now on, especially any exercises that develop the pecs and glutes. Those are your best points, as you probably are aware."

Brad was a little taken aback by this frank assessment of the effect his tits and ass had had on his being hired, but it was certainly good information to have, and he would be taking it into account in his dealings with his boss. This was a dream job and Brad intended to do everything necessary to maintain his good standing in this position.

gocarty
gocarty
159 Followers