The Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, Lily? You look a bit discouraged," Lexa said.

"Mmmmmmhhh. It feels so good, but it just doesn't feel good enough," Lily explained. "It's not like the bubbles last time."

"I see. Maybe I can help."

"Really?"

"Really."

Lexa quickly departed from the cellar up the stairs. Her footsteps could be clearly heard through the thin floor above as she walked around the level above. Almost as quickly as she went up, she returned, this time with a vibrator in hand.

"Here, try this," She said, "It's not bubbles, but maybe it will do the trick." She smiled and passed it to Lily's desperate hands.

Lily pressed turned the dial on the wand to about a medium speed. Her general demeanor in the store previously suggested to Lexa that she didn't have any experience with such toys, but the way she wielded it and worked it against her yearning, muddy pussy would have fooled anyone. As soon as the toy began buzzing, it was as if she knew exactly what to do. She pressed it against her clit, scooping more mud around it, and it immediately began working its magic.

"Ohhhhh. God!" she exclaimed, "Yesssss."

"Is that doing it for you?" Lexa asked.

"Yes... Yes... Yessssss." Lily moaned.

"Is it better than the bubbles?"

"I don't know... But it's working... Mmmmmmmm..."

Lily turned the dial up even higher, and began writhing around even more in the clay as the toy fluttered against her pussy. Her heart began to beat faster as the vibrator brought her even closer to the edge. It took her closer and closer to her point of no return. Her eyes squeezed shut, and a weightless sensation filled her body as the toy pushed her over the final cliff, and it took two hands on the wand to keep it in place. She erupted with an intense, ear-shattering scream of delight that painted a wide, attentive grin on Lexa's face. Her work was done.

Lily reflexively tossed the vibrator on the floor away from her, and Lexa grabbed it and turned it off. She waited a moment for Lily to catch her breath.

"So how was that?"

"It was so good," Lily said, "I wish it didn't end."

"I can believe it."

"Did you enjoy watching me?" Lily asked. The question took Lexa by surprise. She replied with a bewildered gaze, to which Lily clarified, "This is what you wanted, right? To see me get muddy?"

"Yes. I enjoyed it," Lexa responded, "maybe a little too much."

"I see. But perhaps I was the one who enjoyed it too much." Lily's smile never left her face. To Lexa, it was astonishing. The way the thick, creamy clay transformed this perfect, God-fearing angel of a girl into an unapologetic muddy vixen was something she never thought possible; at least not a second time.

As soon as Lily started coming down from her high, Lexa helped her out of the tub, careful not to get any mud on herself; she still had to look presentable for the customers later, after all. She sent Lily to the slightly shady bathroom with the shower, and allowed her to get herself clean while she gathered some clothes for her to wear. Lily exited the shower and found her original white jeans she had left in the fitting room waiting for her, along with a fairly modest lingerie set, and a leather coat. A not sat on top of the pile from Lexa: I know you prefer modesty. I hope this works. Keep it all, free of charge.

Lily dressed herself and trekked back up the stairs and out to the front counter. She looked toward the front entrance and noticed that the "open" sign was now lit.

"Hey," she said, approaching the counter, "Thanks for the clothes."

"Of course," Lexa smiled.

"You're really not charging me for them?"

"Nah," Lexa said, "It's kinda my fault that you needed them anyway."

"I guess."

"You're dismissed for the day, by the way."

"Are you sure?" Lily asked.

"You've done enough for me today."

"Alright..."

"I am serious about the job though," Lexa added, "It's yours if you want it, but I can understand if you don't."

"Good to know."

"And my offer is still valid whether you take the job or not," Lexa continued, "my pool is all yours, when and if you want."

"Thank you," Lily smiled, "I'll think about it."

ONE WEEKS LATER

It wasn't exactly feasible for Lily to hide her new job from her parents. She couldn't say no to it, especially since the job allowed her certain freedoms again that her parents had taken away. To her surprise, though, they remained ignorant to the type of place she now worked. As far as they were concerned, Aphrodite's was simply a "gift shop", as Lily had put it. It was only a matter of time, though, before she would inevitably have to come clean about where she really worked. But for now, every day after school, she would arrive at the store, and go down to the shady bathroom to change out of her school clothes and into her preferred work uniform: a black tank top and shiny, red vinyl pants.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Lily stood before a the expansive Jacuzzi that was filled to the brim with warm, creamy mud. She pulled her black tank top over her head and dropped her red vinyl pants around her ankles, tossing both aside onto the brick patio. She knelt down at the edge of the pool, pressed her hands together, and looked up to the blue sky.

"Forgive me, Lord, for I must sin..."