The Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Kate. We cater for the wealthy businessmen. They love strippers and have plenty of cash to throw around. Businessmen can come here for their meetings; it is a more relaxed environment for them. Let me show you the boardrooms."

Andrew guided Kate by the arm as they walked down the hallway into one of the many doors.

"This is one of our boardrooms Kate."

The room was quite large with a big boardroom table in the centre. At the end of the table was a small stage with a stripper pole and to the side was a small fully stocked bar. Andrew then asked Kate if she could please pour him a drink.

"Scotch and coke thanks sweety, and pour yourself one too."

"No" Kate said, "I have to drive home, I shouldn't" she quickly replied. Assuming this must be the first test if she can serve drinks.

"Nonsense" He almost shouted "What do you drink."

"Malibu and Coke but only at home" she sheepishly replied.

"Well then, consider this home, pour yourself a double, and make mine a double too, let's see if you pass your first test as a barmaid" Andrew ordered.

As Kate made doubles for both of them, while he watched intently, handing him his drink. "Here's cheers to my new girl."

Andrew continued the tour.

"We have 5 of these rooms Kate where business will be conducted, all with this extra room to the side, come through" As Andrew opened the door, he held Kate's hand, drink in the other, as they entered the room.

This room was equally as big with a huge queen-size bed in the middle.

"This is where our girls will pleasure the businessmen, for an extra cost of course" As he winked at Kate with a sly smile. "The men get nothing for free here Kate, but as I said, these businessmen are loaded with cash. So, are you getting an understanding of my business?"

"Yes, I think I have a full understanding now Andrew, Thanks for showing me around" Kate smiled at Andrew. "But I am sure I won't need venture into these rooms."

"Time will tell Kate, there's more, I will show you your accommodation, come with me" As he guided her to a door at the end of the hallway and unlocked it. They entered the door and to the left there were several doors which entered into motel type rooms, they entered one. "You will most likely be staying in one of these rooms Kate."

She was surprised how spacious and comfortable they looked. "Very homely" she replied. If she was going to spend a couple of days away from her home and children, at least she would be comfortable there. She would be working most of the night anyway.

From there they crossed the hallway and entered flash large double doors which entered into a foyer. "This is my residence I have just moved into" waving his arm out entering the main living area. There was a huge lounge area specially designed for entertaining, with couches, bar area and big fancy kitchen. It opened out to an outdoor large alfresco area. Down the hallway, there were three bedrooms and a massive bathroom which had a spa bath and the biggest shower she had ever seen with four shower heads. Kate wasn't sure why anyone would require such a large shower.

"So, this completes the tour Kate, what do you think? Andrew asked.

"Very impressive, looks like a very nice place to work" Kate replied with a smile.

"Well, now let's get to business Kate" As they went back to the boardroom. "Please sit down" As he pulled out a chair at the boardroom table.

"Thankyou" Kate said as Andrew brushed his masculine hand over her shoulder and sat on the chair at the head of the table.

They had both finished their drinks, and the strong mix was calming Kate's nerves considerably, knowing that she shouldn't have any more to drink beginning to feel a bit tipsy.

"Allow me to pour the next drink" Andrew said as he went to the bar to mix another drink. He appeared to make the next one quite a bit stronger than the last double.

"There you go Kate, drink up and let's continue this interview" As Kate took a large sip followed by a small cough by the strength of the alcohol. "My favorite girls will always get looked after with extra special drinks around here" Andrew chuckled.

"So, you are here for the topless waitress position Kate" Andrew said staring directly at her cleavage.

"Yes, it's my husband's idea actually, he likes me being his personal topless barmaid at home and said I am so good at it that I should do it for money" Kate said looking into the table unable to make eye contact with him.

"Oh, so you are married, he is a very lucky man to have such a beautiful model as a wife?' Andrew questioned "That could be interesting, hope he isn't the jealous type?"

"No, not at all, it will be just guys looking at my tits Andrew, so all harmless, that's why I am applying. My brother-in-law lives nearby and suggested this place to us."

"Ok......well then" Andrew said looking down into my file on the table seeming a little speechless.

"Well, I guess we had better see them, shall we?" Andrew pointing to her cleavage. "Please, finish your drink Kate then stand on the stage for me" Kate drank the rest of her drink to help give her courage to take her top off for her potential new boss. After two very strong drinks and no food, she was feeling a little wobbly on her feet.

"In your own time give me a little strip tease sweetheart."

Andrew dimmed the lights a little and put on some soft dance music and set the mood. Kate slowly started to move her hips to the beat of the music. She felt the alcohol go straight to her head as she rarely drinks during the day.

She closed her eyes to try and block out Andrew, but that didn't work, she almost slipped off the stage due to the alcohol.

She continued to sway with the beat of the music, then slowly, seductively, she began to feel the mood. She started to unbutton the front of her blouse from the top down. Andrew moved his chair up close to the stage so he could watch her intently.

Thoughts went through Kate's head "What the fuck am I doing? Why the dance just to take my top off behind the bar. He only needs to see my tits to see if he approves me to be a topless barmaid?" Yet she continued to sway with the music. Her shirt now fully open at the front, she turns her back to Andrew and removes her blouse, throwing it to the floor. Then slowly turns around showing her black lacy bra, nipples almost falling out the top of it. She started doing a sexier dance, feeling quite flirty, rubbing her hands down her sides and back up, cupping her breasts in a seductive way and sways to the beat, she then starts working the pole on the stage. She was beginning to look like a professional stripper the way she moved. The strong alcohol was taking effect.

Again, she turns her back to Andrew as she undid the clip on the back of her bra. Holding the front of it against her breasts she turns around to face Andrew. She proceeded to kneel down on her knees right in front of him with her back arched slightly backwards and flicked the bra straight into him as he tucked it away in his shirt like a prize. She then leant straight forward placing her hands on Andrews knees with her tit's hanging inches away from his face. She looked down into his eyes and gave him a wink as she gets back up on her feet, just standing in front of him with a cheeky smile. She stood there smiling.

"So, Andrew, what do you think? Do I pass this part of the interview?" Kate said as she fluffed up her hair flirtatiously.

Andrew stood up, walked to the bar and got a bottle, poured one single shot of something very strong, walked back to her handing her the shot. Kate didn't want another drink, neither did she know what it was, she had to drive home. Yet he made her down the shot.

"Drink this shot" He ordered as she downed her shot of something extremely strong. "Now continue sweetheart" as he sat back down in his front row chair.

"Let's see the rest of this sexy body of yours" as he pointed to her skirt.

"I only need to take my top off for this job though, right?" she said in a panic voice.

As Andrew poured and passed her another follow up shot "I will be the judge of that when I see it all. You want this job or not?

Kate stood there, downed another shot, and just nodded her head to him as the shots of whatever kicked in, her body was feeling warm from the effects of the drinks, she slowly started to move her body again to the music. Her body was tingling, a slight sweat and beginning to feel a little horny.

Kate was now really feeling the effects, her head spinning a little and started giggling while she danced. Becoming flirtier. She now felt totally relaxed and had the courage to slowly unzip the side of her skirt as she swayed, smiling at Andrew. She bent over with her ass right in front of him, giving her ass a wiggle, still bent over, dropped her skirt to the ground. Now, only in her tiny black lacy thong. Andrew would have smelt her pussy so close to his face. She stood up and stepped toward the pole and seductively twirled and danced around it slowly a few times teasing Andrew. Playing with her tits to tease Andrew even more, even rubbing her hand over her pussy and she continued her seductive dance and worked the pole.

Kate was beginning to get quite turned on by her seductive movements. She felt her pussy becoming wet. Andrew was loving the show and watching her looking very comfortable on stage like a professional pole dancer. He was very impressed with her performance. Kate noticed the bulge in his pants and couldn't believe how big it was. She began to imagine seeing it out of his pants, she had heard black men had big cocks but never interested her in seeing one before, she is a married woman, why would she want to?

Andrew sat back in his chair. Kate crawled up to him then sat on the edge of the stage directly in front of him looked down at his bulge then straight into his eyes and said softly, "I see you like my show, I bet you are dying to feel these tits, aren't you?" In her soft flirty voice. Andrew just nodded. She then stood up and said "well that might upset my husband" as she winked at him and walked back to the pole.

"You fucking tease." Andrew said with a huge smile. "I think you are going to fit in well around here."

Andrew then stood up in front of the stage and directed Kate to walk towards him. He looked up at her as she looked down on him. He put his hands to each side of her sexy silky legs, slowly rubbing his hands up her legs and thighs before cupping her sexy bare ass, he slipped his thumbs under each side of her new lace thong with his large masculine hands, and with one quick movement, he ripped her thong straight off her, destroying it. With her legs slightly spread, it fell to the ground with his face directly in front of her wet juicy pussy. Kate let out a slight squeal and giggled. "oohh you naughty boy"

"Holy fuck that is one nice looking cunt" Andrew said looking at her clean hairless waxed pussy. Holding a firm grip on her ass, he leant in with his nose between her legs and takes in a deep breath. Then leans his head back and slides a hand up her inner thigh and slips one of his large fingers easily into her swollen wet pussy, wiggles it for a few seconds. Kate takes a deep pleasurable sigh. Pulls his finger out and sucks it clean.

"Hmmm, this pussy tastes so good and belongs in this establishment" he said softly.

Kate didn't hear what he said and just looked down at him smiling in pleasure from what he did.

Kate again sat down on the edge of the stage and looked at a very satisfied looking man, looked at him and said.

"So, Do I have the job" with a cheeky grin.

"You are going to fit in perfectly around here Kate, you are exactly who we are looking for to fill this new role."

Kate not thinking any more about "The new Role" title? "Do you have any questions, Kate?"

"How much will I be earning" Kate asked needing to know it will cover the school fees.

"With your looks and by the way you just performed, we will employ you in the top category of all our girls. Plus, bonuses, and some more on-site training I guarantee you will be looked after very well."

Kate not taking in too much of the business talk from the effect of alcohol she just replied to Andrew "Wow sounds amazing" trying to be serious in her drunk voice.

"Fantastic" Andrew replied, "All we need now is for you to sign the employment contract form and you will be officially my new employee."

"Oh goody, and what shifts am I required to work? I discussed with my husband, Thursday night and Friday day shift will work for us" Kate asks.

"Oh...Um well would be hoping to get more shifts from you Kate, but we can start with that, though we will definitely be looking at having you do more shifts?" Andrew almost demanded.

"I may be able to do weekends occasionally" Kate replied, but really not wanting to do weekends as it's the only time she gets to see Tom.

Kate, still naked, came and sat at the table. Andrew, standing behind her, placed the forms in front of her rubbed his hands on her bare shoulders. Kate feeling the alcohol to her head, feeling a little fuzzy, she just stared at the papers blankly. There were several pages.

Andrew said "Its ok, No need to read all the fine print" Leaning in close to her over her shoulder, staring down at her tits while turning to three separate pages "Just sign here.......here..........and here" He pointed passing her the pen.

"I never understand all that other stuff on contract, my husband deals with all that" as Kate signed "Done.....done......and done" she said as she signed the separate pages of a 10 page contract.

"Congratulations Kate, you are now contracted to The Business Palace, I know you will be a very popular and profitable employee here." Andrew said with confidence as he took the papers and placed them in a file. "You may get dressed now."

"Yay, can't wait to start working for you Andrew" She jumped up and gave him a hug, forgetting she was still fully naked and feeling his huge semi hard cock press against her stomach as he groped her bare ass.

"Now get dressed before I get in trouble from your husband."

Kate went to grab her clothes realizing she had no knickers to wear as Andrew destroyed them, and Andrew had claimed her bra as a souvenir. So, all she had on was her very short skirt which only just covered her ass, and a sheer see through white blouse.

"Holy fuck" Andrew said staring at her "You are the most beautiful woman I have laid my eyes on. Now go home to your husband and make love to him while you are looking so horny."

"Kate, I will see you next Thursday for our opening night, be prepared for a big night of celebrations."

Kate again thanked Andrew and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and she went out to her car.

She sat in her car and realized she was too drunk to drive home. She called Tom.

"Hey Honey" she said excitedly "I got the job. I can't wait to start, you should see the place, its super fancy he told me the pay will be great."

"That's great Babe, so he didn't give you a pay rate." He questioned her.

"No, but he promised me I would be looked after really well, he is a really nice guy and will be a great boss. We get along so well. Oh, and by the way, we had a few drinks through the interview so I am going to call Sid if I can stay there the night. Can you ring Mum and tell her, she will know I am drunk by my voice, I don't want her to know I was drinking during the day, you know how she frowns on that. Just tell her I am too tired to drive home. Thanks Honey"

"Ok Babe will do, see you Friday night" As Tom hangs up.

Kate gave Sid a call to ask him to come pick her up and stay at his place the night. He had no problem with that. It was Thursday, Sid finished work and came by to pick her up. Sid arrived to greet Kate, his mouth just opened when he saw Kate standing there, just staring at her.

"Hi Sid, you, ok?" she questioned. Not realizing her white blouse showing plenty of cleavage was also very see through, showing her nipples quite visibly. And a skirt so short it was barely covering her bare crotch. Kate was very unaware of this in her drunken state.

"I am fine Kate now I have seen you" as he gave her a kiss on the cheek and a small hug. Sid wondering to himself why she was wearing so little and so revealing.

"I think we should go a local bar for a drink, that ok?" Sid suggested knowing that he needed to show her off in public like this.

"That sounds great" said Kate obviously so drunk she didn't care about having no underwear on.

He drove to a bar he knew would be quite busy on a Thursday evening. In the car Sid looked down to her legs, her very short skirt was raised so high, noticed she was also not wearing any underwear with her bare pussy in full view. He started getting hard instantly knowing he was about to take her into a busy bar like that. In only her short black skirt and sheer blouse, knee high boots, she looked like a whore out looking for clients.

They found a bar and entered the room. All eyes seemed to be on Kate. Sid looked very proud of himself and could see why his brother enjoyed showing his model wife off so much. They found a couple of spare stools at the bar, as Sid held a stool for Kate to sit, her pussy briefly became fully exposed to everyone as her legs spread to sit down. This was all turning Sid on so much.

A couple of guys came to chat, Kate was being quite flirty with them. Sid was loving the attention, yet thought he better protect her and make them think he was her husband. He rested his hand on her upper leg, gently rubbing moving closer to her inner upper thigh. Kate felt her body tingle from his touch and was beginning to feel quite horny from this and slightly spread her leg, allowing his hand to gently caress her inner thigh. The guys talking to them now had a full view of her pussy. Kate not aware of the guys view, continued chatting and enjoyed playing along with Sid's act.

Kate was enjoying the new company and being quite flirty with all the guys. Sid was feeling uncomfortable with his growing cock in his pants and said to Kate.

"I think I had better take my girl home now" as he leant in and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

Kate looked closely back into his eyes and said, "Yes I think you should Babe" and gave him another small kiss slipping her tongue allowing their tongues to meet just to make the other guys jealous.

They stood up and Kate gave the two guys a hug, feeling their hard cocks against her bare tummy and thanked them for their drinks and chat. Kate visibly still drunk, turned her on even more feeling their cocks against her, especially having no underwear on only ignited the sensation more. She gave them both a kiss on the cheek. Then said to Sid:

"Take me home Babe" As Kate held Sid's hand and walked out to the car.

Kate was so turned on in the car she began to finger herself and started to orgasm while Sid drove them back to his apartment.

"Holy Fuck" he said to Kate "You are really worked up, aren't you?"

Kate looked deeply at Sid with eyes of absolute pleasure biting her bottom lip, with legs spread wide and replied "Hmmmm, I need Tom"

Sid was so turned on but maintained there is no way he was going to fuck his brother's wife again. He promised him that many times. Yet there was Kate looking so horny and desperate for a fuck.

They arrived at Sid's apartment. He was adamant there is no way he will allow himself to fuck her, even though he desperately wanted to.

As he closed the front door behind them, she immediately embraces him, looked into his eyes and said "I am so sorry!!" and gave him a long passionate kiss. Sid tried to resist but the passion took over. He was rock hard and extremely horny just looking at how sexy and beautiful she is. The moment took over, he just grabbed her blouse and tore it off her. Another item of clothing destroyed in one day by two different men.