The Job Interview

Story Info
Kate applied for topless barmaid job.
8.7k words
3.87
48.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
200 Followers

The Job Interview

This story is a follow on from Hot Slutty Night, based on true events of the night.

Part 1 "Hot Slutty Night" must be read before reading this story.

......................................................................

Kate felt very ashamed and embarrassed about that hot summer night. She was very drunk and out of control. She became pregnant that night to a man that was not her husband. How could she have allowed this to happen, especially when her husband was with them.

She loved Tom so much and he loved her back equally. They now had their family of three children that they had always dreamed of. Tom had a good job as a builder working away in the city during the week. He missed his family so much during the week and cherished every minute together with his wife and children on his weekends at home.

Life was great. They had a beautiful home with a pool and bar out the back, except they did have to pay a big mortgage on it, leaving not too much spare money each week. That did not bother them as they never went out much and they were paying off a beautiful home and asset.

Even though Kate had given birth to a child of Tom's brother Sid, they continued to raise it as their own. Nobody knew the child was not actually Toms, it was their secret, between the three of them. Kate would be so ashamed if anybody, especially her parents, ever found out she was unfaithful for one night. It was not in her nature and her parents had old-fashioned values.

Kate still had a great body, as she always did, even after giving birth to three children. The first two births were by caesarian and the third natural birth. Her birth caesarian scars had healed extremely well, in fact almost invisible to see. She looked after her body working out at the gym regularly, doing dance classes and even some pole dancing. She could have been a model if she chose to. Tall, trim, curved in all the right places, small round ass, waxed pussy, tits still in perfect shape, although almost one size up from her usual 34C and silky olive all over tanned skin. She had brunette shoulder length hair and perfect model facial features. The perfect MILF that guys always had eyes fixed to her, even though she never took any notice of that, but Tom did, and he enjoyed the attention she always got. He always loved showing off his model wife.

During the week, while working away in the city, Tom still frequently went out with his workmates every Thursday night to the topless barmaid nights. They were always harmless nights, and he would always go home and tell Kate about the topless barmaids as he still fantasized about his wife being one. They trusted each other totally, there were absolutely no secrets in their marriage, which only made their relationship stronger.

After the events of that one summer night with Tom and his brother Sid, with the night getting out of control, she was always worried about doing it again for him. With Toms persistence, she has hinted she may do it again, but without the alcohol, maybe a couple of courage drinks but never getting drunk again. That was her biggest mistake she had ever made in her life, realizing she can't handle too much alcohol.

On a couple of Thursday nights, Sid would head into the city to catch up with Tom and go to the topless barmaids with the boys. Sid was a real charmer, a real ladies' man and always got any lady he wanted. He proved that too with Toms wife, even getting her pregnant. Tom never had any hard feelings against Sid, as Tom blamed himself for allowing things to go too far that night. He never, ever wanted his wife to ever fuck another guy again. She was his wife, but still enjoyed showing her off. She was like his prize, his trophy wife that every guy dreamed of having.

Tom was home one weekend, another warm summer night. Kids asleep and Kate topless at the bar with him having a couple of drinks as they often do most weekends.

"You would look so working as a topless barmaid babe" Tom said to Kate "You are 10 times better looking than any of the girls I see working the bar."

Kate, now 27, still had the perfect body of a model. Dance classes and working out at the gym regularly keeps her in perfect shape.

"Thanks Honey" Kate smiled "You are too sweet, but I would never do it especially when all your mates are there, I would be too embarrassed."

Tom apologized, finishing his beer, accepting that Kate must be sick of him mentioning it so often.

"Not at all Honey, I will be your topless barmaid always, but let's keep your brother and friends away from seeing them hey?"

"I am fine with that" he replied resigning to the fact nobody else will ever see her tits again, except for him. Or maybe lucky pervs at the beach when she is topless, which she often is whenever we go to the beach.

The next weekend came around. Kate and Tom were having a chat. Their oldest was now 5 and starting preschool soon. They had looked at a couple of schools close by. They lived in a classy up market area.

"I can't believe how much these fees are for preschool" Kate stressed as they were going through their finances.

"No wasn't really expecting to be paying that much" Tom replied, "That wasn't allowed for in our weekly budget."

"Maybe you should look for a part time job, to try and cover the cost?" Tom asked Kate.

Kate agreed, but she was concerned about who would look after the other kids while the oldest was at school. Tom worked away too so she is alone all week to deal with the kids.

"Maybe keep a lookout for vacant positions, we will work out the kids depending on the job."

During the week Tom was talking to Sid. He mentioned how they needed extra cash and Kate was on the lookout for a job.

"I saw the perfect job advertised" Sid said excitedly to Tom, "They are advertising for topless barmaids at a local venue opening up down here."

"Haha yeah" Tom laughed "She would never do that, and you live 3 hours away, we have to deal with the kids, and I am not home during the week."

"Good point" Sid said, "Worth a try though, I will make some inquiries anyway."

That weekend Tom mentioned to Kate that Sid found a job she may be interested in applying for.

"Not a chance, but good try" she laughed at Tom.

"You said a while ago that you would never do it because all my friends would see you?" Tom questioned "Well nobody knows you where Sid lives?"

"But Sid will see me?" she frowned.

"Sid has seen your tits already Babe, and he has promised he would never touch you again or see you hurt by anyone" Tom assured her "He could be like your bodyguard in a way?"

"I suppose" Kate seemed reassured. "I am not that kind of girl though, sorry. And I can't take the kids, and Jimmy will be at preschool. Can't see it working. Good try Honey" as she winked at Tom with her sexy grin.

Tom realized she was right. With both working out of town, would be too hard with the kids. But Sid was still going to make some inquiries about the job.

Sid called Tom a few days later.

"I got all the details, sounds like the perfect job for Kate." he said sounding quite excited. Its quite a big complex catering mainly for the wealthy businessmen to catch up, where they can have meetings in private board rooms, talk business and see some tits behind the bar."

"Sounds good, but not going to work Sid. Its too far away, we have to deal with the kids, and she needs a place to stay."

"I am sure you will work something out when I tell you the details" Sid assured him. "The new complex has accommodation for the staff that don't live close by."

"That's a positive" Tom said, "What are the work hours?"

"Well, they are flexible on the nights depending on when staff is available, shifts vary, there is day shift 12noon to 8pm and night shift 8pm to 4am" Sid continued "All expenses are paid if you are away from home, meals drinks, accommodation, travel, everything."

Tom seemed more curious and excited to hear more "Go on" he said.

"Full training is supplied to all new staff, so if she works behind the bar, she will be fully trained to serve drinks and also how to perform and treat the clients."

"Treat the clients??" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I guess they mean how to talk and flirt playfully, you know like the girls at the bar you go to. All harmless flirting to excite the clients I guess but no touching?" Sid vaguely replied. "The girls will also have body guards to keep them safe I guess?"

"Sounds perfect" Tom said excitedly "Still think it won't work with the kids though, but I will give Kate the details. Thanks Bro"

Tom was quite excited about all the information Sid had gathered about the job but knew Kate wouldn't apply due to the distance and what to do with the kids.

But Tom had a thought about the hours described. Jimmy only had preschool 3 days a week for the first couple of terms. Monday to Wednesday. Maybe Kate's parents could look after the kids for one night a week, and she could work Thursday night shift and Friday day shift? May be enough hours depending on the pay?

Tom just had to convince Kate that she would be great at the job, and it does sound like she would be safe and looked after well. And Sid would no doubt go and make sure she is safe too.

The thought of his wife working topless behind a public bar was really turning Tom on more. He just had to convince his wife she would be fine. She has nothing to worry about, her looks were perfect for the job. With a 27-year-old body of a model, and her firm tits still in perfect shape, I am certain she will get a lot of tips to help pay school fees.

That weekend when Tom got home, he sat down with Kate to fill her in with all the details of the job. As he ran through what Sid told him, she seemed to pay a bit more interest.

"Sounds ok" she said vaguely "But we still have the issue with the kids? And will it pay enough to cover school fees?"

"He did say pay is negotiable at the job interview, based on experience" Tom explained.

"But I have no experience, so it may not be enough to cover school fees?" Kate questioned.

"Don't know, but with your looks you might get a lot of tips too?" Tom said trying to make her consider it further. "As for the kids, I have a plan that your parents could have them for a night every Thursday, that way you could do the Thursday, night Friday afternoon shift. I can pick the kids up when I get back from work late on Friday. That way you also have the option to work weekends while I have the kids?"

"What? Weekends are our only time together, so I would never see you? I don't think you could go without sex on the weekends Honey?" she said with a smirk on her face. "And how do I explain to my parents about being away for a night?"......" Mum look after the kids while I go out and flash my tits in a bar for the night.....I am sure mum would be so proud of me?" she said in a sarcastic way.

"Well, the sex I would definitely miss babe, but I guess if you made some decent money, I could deal with it occasionally." Tom replied, "Maybe the extra money could go to a holiday or something nice as a reward, we could make up the sex on a tropical holiday?" Tom winked to his wife with a smile "And just tell your parents you have a good paying job as a waitress or something? They don't need to know your tits are out." Tom said this as she agreed.

"I wouldn't expect the job to pay that well to take a tropical holiday Babe?" Kate questioned yet showing more interest. "I guess you are right, Mum and Dad don't need to know the details of the job." Kate gave in "I will at least apply if that's what you want? As long as I am safe, Sid will be there to look after me too I guess."

"I wouldn't let you do it if Sid didn't assure me you would be safe Babe. It sounds like a very classy venue and not sleazy at all" Tom said, as he hugs his wife.

The next day Kate gave Sid a call to get all the contact details to apply for the position. Sid emailed her the info required with a few forms to fill out and submit. As she was reading through the intro to the new venue, she noticed they were advertising the venue as an "Adult Entertainment Venue". Sid did say it was an upmarket kind of venue for businessmen to have meetings etcetera. This didn't bother her. She would prefer an upmarket venue more than some cheap sleazy nightclub where guys would be more dodgy type.

As she read on, it did seem like an interesting place. There were different types of rooms, like boardrooms for businesses to have meetings. She thought well this kind of sounds like a good place to work. At least it was away from where she lived, nobody would know her there. She could work the bar showing her tits to guys she doesn't know. She was starting to get excited about the new job.

She hasn't been in the workforce for quite a while. Having got married early and starting a family. She was looking forward to having a normal job again to help support her family.

Having this new job would give that escape from being with the kids 24/7. Some time for her to feel good about earning some money for her family too and not just Tom doing extra hours to make ends meet.

She filled out all the application forms, along with a photo of herself in a bikini as requested and sent them through to the supplied email. SENT. She started to feel quite excited about the fact she would be working again. She took out of her mind the job would mean having her tits out. That part she was only doing to keep Tom happy, but just to be working again was more appealing to her.

It was a Monday. She called Tom that night.

"Done Babe, I have sent them my application for the job" she said excitedly.

"That's great babe, what's the next step?"

"Well, if they like what they see, I guess they will call me for an interview."

"Good luck Babe, hopefully they accept you for an interview" he assured her "How could they not."

The next day around 11.00am Kate gets a phone call. It's the number from the application she saved in her phone in case they call.

She answers the phone. "Hello Kate speaking" she said quite nervously but very politely.

"Hello Kate, this is Andrew from 'The Business Palace', how are you today."

"Very well thank you" answering very politely as she thought this may be her new boss talking to her.

"We received your application. Thank you very much for applying Kate."

Andrew went on. "We were very impressed with your application and blown away with how beautiful you are in the photo you sent us. This is you in the photo and not someone else right?" He asked to be certain it was not a fake photo of a model from a magazine.

"Yes, it is a photo of me Andrew. It was just taken on the weekend so it's very recent."

"You must be a bikini/lingerie model surely, with a body like yours?" Andrew questioned.

"No, I am not but I am often told that I should be" Kate replied.

"Beautiful Kate. You certainly have the right look that would really suit our venue. Are you available Thursday, say around 1.00pm for an interview?"

"I will need to make some arrangements, but yes that should be fine. I will let you know if anything changes" Kate replied kind of excited.

"No Kate, it won't change, we need you at this venue so we WILL see you 1.00pm Thursday" Andrew demanded.

Kate was a bit taken back at how blunt he was yet still sounded quite charming. She had to arrange someone to look after the kids. Surely her parents can look after them for the day.

"Ok Andrew, see you Thursday. Thankyou"

Kate had some organizing to do. The job is 3 hours from home so she will need to see if her parents can have the kids for the whole day. What if they have plans? Kate was getting flustered. It was the nerves and excitement building up about going for a job interview.

Kate called her dad, all good they will look after them. They initially seemed puzzled why she is applying for a job out of town, but she assured them it was only because they were offering a better salary, and they really needed the extra money to survive.

Kate asked her parents "If I do get the job, can I ask you have the kids every Thursday afternoon until Tom gets home each Friday?"

"Not a problem sweetheart" her parents agreed.

Kate was relieved that is sorted. The interview was happening. Kate called Tom that night after he finished work.

"I got an interview, Thursday 1pm" she screamed in excitement down the phone to Tom.

"Woohoo, well done Babe, that's fantastic" He yelled down the phone.

Thursday morning came. Kate was quite nervous but excited too. The thought of applying for a job that meant showing her tits to strangers was what concerned her the most. The working part serving drinks was the easy part, even though she has no experience in bar work. But full training is what they advertised, so she knew that part she would pick up easily. She has served drinks topless behind the bar for her husband plenty of times.

At least she will be working and sober the whole time. Having total control of herself. She constantly told herself that she just had to pretend her tits were not out and concentrate on the job she was paid to do.

She was preparing all this in her head for the interview. She didn't want to stuff this up. Kate hates failure and will do anything not to fail this interview.

She dressed in something that looked classy yet a little slutty showing a bit of skin, being the kind of job she was applying for. She wanted to feel sexy in the interview. She wore a very short black miniskirt barely covering her ass with a small lacy thong under it that Tom only just bought for her, along with a matching black lacy bra barely covering her nipples, giving her breasts nice cleavage. A white sheer blouse, showing the outline of the bra through it, buttoned up at the front keeping a few buttons undone to show off plenty of cleavage. And a pair of knee-high boots to complete the outfit. She hoped it didn't look too slutty for the interview. But yes she did look slutty.

After her 3-hour drive, Kate arrived at the venue. It was a new building with a sign out the front 'THE BUSINESS PALACE' 'OPENING SOON' The opening date on the sign was next Thursday. Maybe she will be starting this sooner than thought? That's if she gets the job.

She enters the building through a side door she had been told to go to. It entered straight into the large main bar/lounge area. The first thing she noticed was the big stage in the middle of the room, complete with stripper pole. Then she saw the large bar on the other side of the room. She was glad that's where she will be serving drinks and not the poor girls dancing on the stage. Realizing immediately that the venue appears to be a strip club.

A handsome tall dark-skinned gentleman approached her. About 40-year-old man, very solid, muscles and tattoos. Almost like a body builder type of guy.

"You must be Kate" as he came close to greet her with a gentle hug placing a large hand very close to her ass as he hugged her. "I am Andrew, so good to meet you" In his very deep masculine and very sexy voice.

"Hello" she said nervously, not really knowing what to say through her nerves, so she didn't really say anything to not make a fool of herself.

"WOW, you are more beautiful in person than the photo you sent us." Andrew said looking into her beautiful eyes, with his eyes wandering down her body. "Let me give you a tour of my venue before your beauty distracts me too much."

Andrew grabbed her hand and began to show Kate around the complex.

"Are you aware of what kind of venue we are here Kate" Andrew asked.

"Kind of" Kate replied in a shy voice. "Well, I am applying for the topless barmaid position, presuming it was just a normal nightclub, but I guess by the stage you will also be a strip club too?" Kate shyly questioned Andrew.

sims71
sims71
200 Followers