The Job Offer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy replies, "I'm here. We don't have internet service with so-in-so and/or internet service at all. What's the real reason you're here?" As she hollers through the house.

Sam smiles and says, "You got me, Cindy. I am not here regarding your internet but here on behalf of Mr. Lorrenzo; guess you have been a bad girl for him to call my attention." As he steps out of the kitchen and heads to the living room. To his surprise, he sees why the house smells like death becomes it. Sitting on the couch is a very pale and decomposing grandmother. Covering his nose and mouth, he says, "Grandmother's dead. She's decomposing in the living room. No sign of Cindy yet but she's definitely home. Copy?" He's waiting for a response, but he gets something entirely different from behind him.

Cindy stands behind him and says, "Who are you talking to? And who is Mr. Lorrenzo?"

Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out his UV flashlight and turns it on. Turning around, he flashes his light on her and instantly hears her hiss in pain. Seeing her step back, he lowers the flashlight and says, "Talking to my vampire slut for starters. As for Mr. Lorrenzo, he also goes by Vincent, your sire. He sends his regards. Looks like you have been busy since becoming a vampire. It's not nice to drink or devour your grandmother."

Cindy looks at Sam with disgust but says, "What would you know? She was a crazy old woman. Got tired of taking care of her. You look human but you're not. What are you?"

Sam just smiles at her. He stares at her for a moment. She's about 5' 4", with dark hair and tan complexion. Standing in front of him in jean shorts and a white crop top that's stained with blood. Taking a closer look, she has perky tits, but hasn't taken a shower in a while. He then says, "Guess what I am?"

Cindy takes a sniff and smells ash, but says, "You smell like me, but your heart rate says something different."

Sam chuckles and says, "Get that a lot, but I smell a lot better than just ash. Let's just say I am something more than human. Perhaps you might find out soon enough." As he takes a step towards her.

Cindy bares her fangs and has extended her nails.

Sam just smiles and says, "Ooh. Somebody is ready for a fight. Guess I should get ready too." With that, he drops his sword and bag. His finger nails turn into claws and a growl escapes his lips, showing off his top and bottom extended canines. He sees her eyebrows shoot to the roof with shock. He sees her slowly back up and starts rattling off stuff to him.

Cindy sees that she's outmatched and backs up slowly. She then mumbles excuses and offers herself to him. But see that he's not interested. Bringing up her hands, she knows she has a small margin for staying alive after this. Instead of swiping his chest, she leaps in the air and aims her razor sharp fingernails at his face. Unfortunately, she's caught mid air and around her throat. She feels her life slowly leaving her and the only thing she can do is try to break his hold around her neck with her sharp nails. They try to slice up his arm but the tear resistant shirt won't allow it. She grabs hold of his wrist and her nails dig into his flesh. Instantly she smells his blood. Dipping her nail into the cut, she brings a drop to her lips and her eyes turn from brown to red. Her body shudders and becomes heated. Looking into his blue eyes, she says, "I have never smelled something so intoxicating before. Your blood tastes so divine and has made me so fucking horny. Take this horny Spanish vampiress and make me yours. Use my body as your favorite toy just as long as you give me a sip or two of your divine blood."

Sam pushes her against the wall. He continues to hear her pleas as his left hand unzips his coveralls down to his waist. To his surprise, Cindy's eyes light up and hoping her pleas will bear fruit and soon will taste more of him as he ploughs through her. Smiling at her, he says, "It's not what you think; if you have been a good girl and followed the rules, you might've gotten me later at some gala. But you had to break the rules and drink your grandmother; not cool." Reaching underneath his coveralls, his left hand grabs his titanium stake and pulls it out to plunge it straight through her chest. Seeing her reaction, she immediately cries and begs for her life. Taking some pity, he lets go of the stake and grabs hold of her right nipple. Pinching it hard has her eyes fluttering, and a moan leaves her throat. Releasing his hold on her neck, he lets go entirely and pushes the stake further into her chest cavity, puncturing her heart. Her eyes grow big from both pain and pleasure as her heart gives out; she dies instantly.

Taking a step back, he walks back into the living room and grabs his sword. Not taking any chances, he pulls the blade out from its scabbard and slices her head from her shoulders. He then radios in, "It's been done. Going to check the house for any additional threats. Copy?"

Both Tess and Sasha look at each other. Tess's shocked by how quickly her Alpha dispatched this rogue, however, did so uniquely. Giving both pleasure and pain simultaneously that she couldn't focus on anything else. A quick death... As for Sasha, she knows her Master well and tries to be humane when delivering the killing blow. She then says, "Copy. There are only three rooms left, Master; 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Be careful."

Sam checks the first bedroom, and it turns out it's been slept in but not in a good way. It reeks of something and, upon further investigation, he finds out why. In the trash, there are many used rubbers and cum rags in there. Taking a step back, he checks the closet and finds another dead body of a young male that's completely drained. He then informs his partner prior to checking out the next room, the bath. The bathroom turns up nothing, and he heads to the last bedroom. It turns out to be the grandmother's room but to his shock there is a barely live male grasping for breath. Seeing the multiple bite marks on his neck and arms; it seems this was her last meal. His eyes see recognition from the almost deceased male. He hears, 'Pleasssse, help meeeee.' Suddenly his body shudders and long aspirated breath leaves his body. Sam then says, "Found third body in last room in bed. Fighting to survive but just haemorrhaged to death." Not taking any chances, he brings up his sword and chops off his head. Wiping off his blood on the pillowcase beside his once placed head, Sam continues to search the room and turns up nothing. Heading out, he heads back into the hallway and takes out the titanium stake and lets her body fall to the floor. Cleaning the stake, he places it back on his vest. He pulls out his Leatherman's tool and pulls out Cindy's canines and places them in a plastic capsule. Grabbing his scabbard, he puts his sword back into its holster and he stands before Cindy once more. He then gives her his condolences before heading out. He heads to the garage and finds it to be empty. Sneaking back out, he walks over to the box and makes it look like he's checking the internet. He then says, "Thanks for your time. Have a good day." As he slides his body between the chain-link fence and heads down the driveway to the van.

Walking down the driveway to the parked van, he taps the back of the door to let his girls know that it's him. Unlocking the door, he steps into the vehicle. Pushing the UV curtain to either side, he steps forward and greets his lovers. Sasha's still sitting in her metal chair while Tess is sitting in passenger chair as they stare at each other. Seeing them deep in conversation, he says, "How are things?"

Sasha pulls back, but it's Tessa who speaks first. Smiling, she says, "We're alright. You're right, working in the van is critical to the mission, but it's very boring. I rather be out there with you any day. Plus, I am not like big sister, who dresses up to keep you on your toes. I couldn't do it. On the flip-side, I can see why Sasha wants to go out with us doing patrols."

Sam turns to his slut and vice versa. They look at each other and shake their heads. Tilting his head to the side, he looks at Tessa and says, "You have a tomboyish charm yourself, but I think you under estimate your sexiness. I bet you could pull it off if you really wanted to. Stick to what you know. I don't care what you say, Tess, but I find you irresistible. All of you are in your unique way. With that note, time to head back home. Who's riding shotgun?" As he looks from Tess to Sasha.

Sasha smiles and then says, "Me. Is that okay with you, baby? You're already sitting in the passenger seat already."

Tess looks at her sister and nods her head, but says, "No problem, sis. You're right, it's my turn to sit in the back. Perhaps it will give me some time to ponder on things and hopefully knock me out. See you both later."

Sasha kneels down and gives her sister a quick peck on her lips and says, "See you as well, baby. You can still communicate with us, regardless." Getting off the floor, she follows her Master out. Walking to the front of the cab, she opens the passenger door and pulls herself into the bucket seat.

Sam walks to the opposite side and starts peeling off his coveralls from his shoulders and tying them around his waist. Opening his door, he places the backpack between the seats, followed by his sword behind the seats. Pulling himself into the bucket seat, he attaches his phone to the hands free device and asks Siri for directions home. Putting on his seat belt, he turns the van on and puts it into drive. They make great time back on the I605 Northbound; not a lot of traffic, but still a long way from the I210. Again, conversation is limited to their own thoughts. Until he hears his slut in his head talking about their recent job.

Sasha reaches out to him and says, Impressed on how you finished the job in record time and how you handled Cindy. You gave her a sense of peace by giving her both pleasure and pain before giving her the last thrust. I know, if it was with me; I like to go out that way.

Sam looks at her and then says, I wish you wouldn't talk that way. Every time I do this job, it gets harder cause even though they are rogues; they were once human. If she only had more guidance, perhaps things would be different and her grandmother would still be alive. All I gave her was some semblance before her passing. Plus, she had nice, perky tits.

Sasha just smiles and then says, Sorry, Master but I just meant that if I had a choice, I would want to go feeling pleasure than the pain. Not saying or predicting my demise. I am happy with my current stage of life. So how big were they, hmm? Were they like mine or like someone else you might know?

Sam rolls his eyes and says, You're insatiable and naughty. To set your mind at ease, I didn't take a peek, but they weren't big as yours, slut. If I would have to rank them, they would be close to what Tess has but Cindy's nipples were upturned and not sticking out.

Sasha just smiles and replies, Guess my tits are special and hard to find someone close to my calibre. On the flip-side, you should; you know, peek. As she giggles a bit.

Sam shakes his head and says, I am there to do a job and not there to check out their assets after that. It's creepy and I believe it's called necrophilia; besides, I am happy with every one's breasts within the harem.

While this silent communication is taking place, Tessa's sitting in the back, feeling uncomfortable. Not with her empathy, but internally. She feels odd and feels irritable and cramping. Placing her hand on her tummy helps ease the symptoms but the potholes or bumps in the pavement help little.

They are passing Avocado Heights and fast approaching I10. Their conversation was heart warming as well as provoking too. It gives her time to reminisce about the trip down to Long Beach and she remembers her Master didn't shower. Instantly, she's flooded with desire and her inner cum-slut wants him now. As they are passing the I10, she then says, "Pullover."

Sam looks over at his slut and says, "What? What for?"

Looking over at him, Sasha commands, "Pullover. Now!"

Sam shakes his head but turns on his turn signal to take the van off the highway. Once they come to a complete stop, he puts the van in park and turns to his slut and says, "Why did you ask me to pull off the highway? We're halfway from home." He looks at her and sees it in her eyes as he watches her unbuckle her seat belt.

Sasha turns towards him and says, Cause you're, Mine, and my cum-slut can't wait any longer. I need you, Master. As she pulls down her black leather bustier, showing off her 36 DDD breasts and slides down to her knees. With deft fingers, she unties his coveralls, unbuckles his belt and pants, and then lastly, pulls down his boxers. Her eyes light up when they look upon his 12 inch cock fully harden and needing relief. Reaching out to grab hold of his girth, she strokes him. All she can think about is his cock down her throat. Stretching out her throat, being used and serving the one man she loves & adores most. Taking no time, her mouth descends and her tongue licks around his bulbous crown. When she contacts her Master's tip, he instantly flinches and ejaculates pre-cum. Her tongue immediately darts out to lick it up and tease his pee slit before descending further down his shaft. Her talented lips and tongue work their way down his shaft and soon she's bobbing up and down on him.

Sam's shocked by his slut's aggressiveness, but knows when her cum-slut wants him; there's nothing stopping her. Reaching over to the glove box, he opens to retrieve a piece of paper. Then post it on the his driver's side window, letting passerby's that he's making a phone-call. Every time he moves, she takes more of him down her throat. His mind is screaming, 'Fuck' and then he hears his third mate in his head.

Tessa reaches out to her Alpha and asks, Why did we pull over? What's the emergency?

Sam replies and says, You're sister's hungry and is on her knees sucking my cock. If you want me to send you a mental image, I will. Her inner cum-slut is raging hard and is going to town on my huge pole. She even popped out both of her 36 DDD breasts for my enjoyment. It will only take a moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tess then shakes her head and says, Don't be, Alpha. Didn't know that my big-sister loved cock so much. Thought she was more into pussy.

Sam then says, If I wasn't doing patrols every morning; she would wake me up by going down on me. It's one of her favorite pastimes. She loves to suck, lick and pull out my cum. Don't be hard on your big-sister; just figured out that she's bi a couple of weeks ago. Plus, she loves pleasing her Master. I don't mind her playing with either of you or Heather but she's my slut, first.

Hearing her Alpha in her head and thinking about what he's saying has gotten Tessa all wild up. Her legs open slightly as her fingers slowly descend to touch herself. She wishes she could chat with her sister via telepathy and get her point of view on blowjobs. Knowing that her sisters love giving or going down on their man has her curious. She knows her Alpha loves to give her oral every chance he gets. Shocked with herself by not thinking of reciprocating the service to her Alpha; she does with her big-sister. Knowing is half the battle, but doing is another. Asking her big-sister about it will make her feel insignificant and the teasing would be unbearable. Perhaps asking Heather will give a better outcome but she would have to wait till Monday. No time to dwell on it now. Fuck. I need to cum; the mental image of her Alpha gave her as her gasping for relief. Wish either their mouths going down on her or even better having Alpha's cock penetrate her tiny pussy. 'Mmmm, yeah, that would be way better', she tells herself.

Chapter 11.7

Just when she's about to feel great and cum, Tessa feels weird. A gnawing pain forms in her lower abdomen. Shaking her head, she thinks to herself that this can't be happening and not now. Applying pressure to the area with her hands eases the symptoms. She rocks back and forth, telling herself that this is just a stomach ache and not that. 'I'm pregnant. I am carrying Alpha's pup. It's my duty for him and the pack.' She tries to reassure herself as she recounts her sexual encounters with her Alpha and tries to separate herself from what's happening in the trunk.

Sasha's going to town and totally enjoying giving her Master pleasure and also satisfying her inner cum-slut. As she slowly pushes his cock down her throat, she relishes the feel and taste of him. Her talented tongue works the underside of her Master's cock as she bobs her head to work him. Hearing his breathing increase and the grunts of trying to be in control get her feeling powerful. Looking up at him with her blue eyes, she sees him trying to control himself and she laughs a little on the inside. Why fight it, Master? We're both getting pleasure from this. Plus, I am here to serve your needs even though my needs take precedent. When your cum-slut is itching for a taste; nothing can stop her from coming out.

Reaching out to him with her right hand, her eyes plead him to look at her. When she sees him staring back, she says, I love your cock, Master. If this vampire slut could dream, it would be of you but since I can't, all I think about is how to make you happy. I can't get enough of you; even my other two holes are saturated with need. I know you're trying to fight this and stay strong but you don't have to, my love. I am pleasuring you and your cock is pleasuring me. It's a win-win, my love. Can you please play with my special breasts and nipples? As her eyes flutter up at him.

Sam stares at his slut seriously and says, Don't tell me what to do, slut. Who's the master in this relationship?

Closing her eyes, Sasha feels like she made him upset by asking him to please her more. With her eyes cast downward, she says, You are, Master.

Damn straight. I think you're asking too much of me. You asked for me to pull over to which I did. And to feed your inner cum-slut, which you're feeding off of now. Why did you stop sucking? Can't you multi-task? Should I relent and take over... Sam looks down at her. He reaches down with his right hand and grabs the back of her neck to push her down on his cock. Watching her resume, he lets go and let his hand fall to grab hold of her left breast. Feeling the weight and texture of her 36 DDD breast with his palm. His fingers caress her globe of softness and then he says, They're not just perfect but the best. My number one whore sports the biggest breasts. Nice shape with little sag; sporting big pink areolas and small 1 inch nips that need to tweak. Doesn't that feel awesome, slut? He says as his thumb and forefinger latch on to her nipple and give a yank with a twist.

Sasha feels his words, and it warms her senses. But when the caress of her left nipple becomes something more, she feels heat radiating from the twist. Sending electric heat that radiates from her left nipple to her spinal cord downwards to pull at her ever-growing core. Her eyelids roll backward as she feels him take control by pushing her head further down into his groin. Her mind is screaming, 'Yes, use me. All of me, Master. I am your whore.' Suddenly her unconscious mind takes over and resumes bobbing up and down his cock. His words fed her lust by complimenting her and putting her in her place. Yeah, she feels bad for upsetting Master but sometimes this slut forgets and needs reminded of what she is and that's his submissive.

The suction and pressure around his cock increases and Sam's gripping his chair & the steering wheel to stay in control. But that control is slipping and a few grunts are let out. His legs tighten up and shake as her bobs tease his shaft. Suddenly he feels it, like the hammer of a gun being pulled back and is ready to fire. His eyes look down at her, seeing her reaction as his cock begins to swell and thicken. Bracing himself more, he says, I can't hold back any longer. Cocked and loaded; ready to fire, slut. Feeling her push his cock deeper into her throat sets him off. He shouts out, "Fuck. Here it comes. I am cummmmming. Swallow it, slut. All of it." As his eyes roll back and feels his first volley of his cum fire through his shaft down her throat; followed by another and so-on.