The Job Offer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Tess looks at him with sympathy and says, "Have you ever played or interact with your brother or sister?"

Sam looks down but says, "They are twelve years older than me. I remember seeing them but those interactions weren't favorable because of the age gap and they were in university. They only came home during holidays; summers they were away on vacation, working or doing summer school. No, all I had was my mother. She raised me as the man that sits next to you. I owe her everything. She would say the same, but..."

Tess looks at him and says, "Thanks again for the gift. I will experiment with it and see what I can download to read. In the meantime, you need to finish what you started in the van. I feel it means so much to the both of you and should complete whatever it is. You know her better than I do, but the only advice I can give to you is, Alpha. Don't procrastinate. Do or do not."

Sam looks at his third mate and says, "Did you just quote Star Wars?" With a smile on his face.

Tessa's eyebrows go from up to down in seconds. She then says, "I don't know what Star Wars is or what does it mean. Sorry."

Sam shakes his head and then says, "We need to make a list of movies for you to watch. First on that list is Matrix, then the Star Wars trilogy (The Original). As for your advice, I will and you're right, it means a lot between us. Don't forget what you sister said about the pads; they are sitting on the desk. Enjoy your search and good reading, baby. Sweet dreams." He leans forward and kisses her forehead before sliding off the bed. He looks at her once more before exiting the room. Heading to the master, he has only one thing on his mind and that is the bite. It will fulfill his promise to her and in some ways complete their bond as a couple.

Chapter 11.8

Sam walks across the hall towards the master suite. As he approached, he sees the door was slightly ajar. Pushing against it slightly, he enters to find his slut is leaning against the wall next to the door. Looking towards her, he says, "Are you alright? Do you need a hug?" Concerned for her well-being.

Looking up at him, Sasha says, "Yes, to both of your questions. I always want to be close to you, Master. It's the only time that I feel complete." As she presses against him, all her worries and/or problems are stripped away by his embrace. She holds him tight and hearing his steady heartbeat calms her down. With a deep sigh, she says, "I miss them regardless but they have their own lives to live. Glad you're here and never left me."

Sam pulls back and with his right hand, tilts her head up so her eyes can meet his. He looks at her and says, "I will never will, Allesandra Tinari, because you are mine. Remember the pact and the oaths, my beautiful slut. You're my first. Come, let's not dwell on this and get a shower before bedtime." He leans down and touches his forehead to hers to show his love & respect to her. Pulling back, he unbuttons his shirt but is told to stop.

Sasha looks up at him and can't believe he's the one. He's given her his love, body, and mind. She knows in her heart that he would give his soul if need be and she feels the same for him as well. Her dominant has been there every step of the way and broke her chains by making her his partner. She's truly blessed to have him in her life. Looking up with her blue eyes with love, adoration and even desire, she says, "Let me, Master." She unbuttons his shirt down his chest and even around his wrists. Reaching up, she slides the shirt off his broad shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. Grabbing hold of his pants, she unbuckles his buckle and then the pants itself. Once that's done, she unbuttons his fly, then reaches around and pulls his pants off his hips and with his help slides them down his muscled legs. Once he steps out of them, she's on her knees, reaching up to pull down his boxer briefs. Looking up at him, he's a marvel to look at; all chiselled and tight. She rake her fingernails along the outside of his leg until her fingers grasp hold of his semi-hard cock. She strokes it, feeling his girth and softness. Smiling, she says, "So beautiful." As she pumps it up and down with her hand, she leans forward and blows the tip before kissing his crown. With hungry eyes, she says, I crave to pleasure you, Master. Love you so.

Sam smiles down and has his hand outstretched to her. He then says, Love you more, slut. Come, you were already on your knees pleasuring him. Let's take a shower and see where it will take us. He waits for a moment and feels his slut let go of him to grab for his hand. Pulling her up to her feet, he undresses her. Most of everything is off of her except her yoga pants and black sheer kimono. Doing the same, he unties her belt and slides the kimono off her shoulder and letting it fall to the floor. His eyes roam over her prominent chest and flat belly. He smiles when his eyes rake over her sexiness and her nipples turn hard with desire. Bending down, he reaches up and slides off her yoga pants, over her hips and derriere, then down each of her legs. Bending the knee, he takes the time to slide the yoga pant off her foot. Last but not least, he reaches up and takes off her black laced scalloped thong off her hips and pulls it off each leg. Looking upward, he can see that she's saturated with need. With his palms, he runs them up her cave, around the knees and up her thighs. Opening her up, he places his nose directly on her clit and smells her aroma. Reaching under and around her thighs, he grabs her heart-shaped ass to hold her steady as he reaches up to lick her nether lips. He shudders before his eyes and when his tongue presses against her folds, he commands her to cum. Instantly, she shudders and lets go, shooting her release into his waiting mouth.

Sasha feels his tongue lick her nether lips along her slit till he circles around the hood of her clit. She feels hip push her legs out wider and has his mouth open underneath her now opened cunt. When she hears him in her head to cum, an uncontrollable shudder runs down her spine to her core and lets the flood gates open. Shuddering her release into his waiting mouth. Her mind screams upon release and how he's able to control like this, on command. She runs her fingers through his hair as his lips and tongue lap up her release. When the shudders fade, her eyes look down at him with admiration and she says, "Thank you for that, Master."

Standing back up, Sam leans forward to share her essence with her through a passionate kiss. Feeling her passionate tongue lick around his lips to suck up all her nectar before plunging them to taste more of him. Pulling back, he can see his slut still hunger for him and wanting more. Grabbing her hand, he pulls her to the bathroom one step at a time. As he enters the master bathroom, he slides the glass door to the side. He then turns and picks up his slut around her waist to deposit her into the shower enclosure. Stepping forward, he closes the door behind him and walks around her to turn on the faucet. Setting the temperature, he switches it from faucet to shower head and slides underneath to rinse off his sweat and dirt from patrolling and the bounty. Looking over, he sees his slut still standing there in awe. Shaking his head, he wonders about his slut. she cums once and loses her mind. Guess he'll have to take care of her until she wakes up from her glorified orgasm.

Sasha's still floating from her uncontrolled release and still reeling in how her Master can do that to her. Feeling his hand grab hers to pull her into the falling stream of water wakes her up. The heat feels amazing against her senseless body and soon is grabbing the soap to wash and massage her Master. She helps him with his back, chest and arms before bending over to do his legs and his rigid cock. Once she's done, she grabs the shower wand and washes him off; washing off the soap from his sexy body. Putting the wand back, she stands next to him and letting the heat and water wash away the tension and memories away, leaving her with a clean slate. Suddenly her eyes flutter open when she feels her loofa sponge is circling her back, shoulders, around her heart-shaped ass and down her thick legs. Giggles escape her mouth as her Master takes care of her needs. Looking up at him, she says, "You don't have to wash me, Master. I am no longer in a daze and could do this myself."

Sam continues to move the loofah around her shoulders, chest to her belly, between her thighs and down the front of her legs. Rinsing her off, he squirts some soap into his hands and lathers them up. He stands behind her and starts washing her 36 DDD breast one at a time. Really giving her a thorough job of cleaning and kneading her. As his fingers brush up against her nipple, he feels her lean back into him. Smiling to himself, he knows she likes it and doesn't want him to stop. Staring down at her and her reaction, he says, "You don't want me to stop? I feel you like what I am doing but to answer your question. I know you can do this yourself but I enjoy reciprocating and helping you, my love. It brings me joy to do the things that you do for me without question. I know I don't have too but I want too." As his fingers leave her left breast and begin soaping/kneading the right one.

Sasha's in heaven feeling her Master doing a thorough job of washing her sensitive breasts and playing with her inch nipples. Arching her back, giving him more purchase to stroke her sensitive tits. But all the while, she feels the tip of his 12 inch cock pressing at the top of the valley between her ass cheeks. Her eyes roll backward from the sensation of both his hands on her and his cock pressing against the lower portion of her back. She then hears him once more, 'Cum for me.' She shudders and unconsciously convulses into another orgasm. Feeling his hand leave her breasts to grab the wand to wash the remaining soap leaves her in awe and sad. She misses his touch but turns around and asks, "How are you doing this to me?"

Putting the wand back into its holder, Sam reaches around, grabs her heart-shaped ass with both hands and lifts her off the floor. He instructs her to lace her legs around his back. Once she complies, he turns off the water cause they will probably need another shower after what he has planned for her. Pushing her up against the tiled wall, he says, "I thought I told you and if I didn't, then you should've figured it out on your own. Since you don't remember or want to know, it's really simple. Both yourself and baby-girl profess your love to me. Your body is tuned to my wants and needs; it also responds to with the slightest touch with either my hands or even with my mouth. If you remember correctly, slut, you were cumming to my actions and now when you hear my voice. It took some time to develop, and it's a great feeling making you two cum on demand. Does that satisfy your curiosity?"

Sasha whimpers and says, "It does, and it's probably the reason I can't get enough of you, Master. Since I am lifted and in your arms, do you have plans for me?" She smiles at him.

Sam returns her smile and says, "I do. My slut loves me taking or should I say claiming, all her holes. She claimed one this morning by force, which leaves only two left to claim. By my calculation, you have already came three times: once in the van, and twice now. Do you want to cum some more, slut?"

Rubbing herself against him and brushing his hair with her fingers, Sasha gives him a big smile. She then says, "I am a cum slut; meaning, I love to cum, whether it's by your enormous cock or in any waiting mouth. I also love to eat it as well. So answering your question, Master. Yes, I would like to cum for you some more."

Sam reaches down and grabs his hard cock. He moves the tip along the edges of her lips to tease her and to coat himself with her wetness. Hearing her gasps excites him and, not waiting any further, he aligns himself at her entrance and shoves himself deep into her. Instantly she clamps down and shudders through her 4th orgasm. Gripping her ass with his fingers, he says, "Does it feel good?"

Sasha's brain is finding it tough to work as her body reacts to his cock. Every time he enters, her body reacts like it's the very first time. Guess that's because of her vampire genetics that return her body back to normal in minutes after each fuck session. Waiting for the shudders to subside before answering, she says, "Your cock feels fantastic every time you enter this slut, Master. My body reacts as if I am taking you for the first time, every time; that's why I clamp down on you so easily. It always feels good when you re-claim your holes. The question you should ask is, does this body satisfy your needs?"

Smiling, he says, "You know the answer to that question, slut. If it didn't, would my cock be so deep into your cunt? No, it wouldn't be. It would be in some other slut. Since you stopped shuddering; guess it's time to move. Time to enjoy what this body, mind and soul is offering. Sit back and enjoy slut. We're just beginning..." As his ministrations pick up; driving his cock deep into her cunt.

With each thrust into her, Sasha's mind stops to function and relies on just feeling him. Moans escape her mouth as her body clings to his. Soon her moans being to build and collide when her body shudders with another release. Gripping his shoulders, she clamps down and shoots out her release. Clinging to him, she doesn't want this feeling to end and enjoys being close to her Master. Pulling back slightly, her eyes stare into his big blue ones. She sends her love and adoration towards him through the bond. Then she hears him in her mind.

Usually I would give you cum three times before changing holes but I need to move this along. Sam pulls right out of her, but grabs his slippery cock and aligns it at her puckered starfish. Giving it a little push, he thrusts as much of his cock deep into her anal canal. Once he's all in, she clamps down on him once more and receives her first anal orgasm. Feeling her body shudder hard, it pushes him backwards. Still gripping her ass, he pushes her back against the wall and rides her waves until she's ready for him to fuck her ass.

Sasha's eyes roll in the back of her head when he took her ass. Part of her is screaming that he took all three of her holes today; re-claiming and using her body for his needs. She savors the feel of him deep inside of her. Subconsciously, she tells her brain that this is an excellent opportunity for her to fulfill her last wish or bucket list with him. She wants him to claim her blood/essence, just like when he allows her to claim or share his blood with her. It's something they talked about earlier and she wants to fulfill this promise. She wants to have a simultaneous bite with her lover, dominant, and mate. It's something she wants to share with him and wants to give more of herself to the man she loves. Suddenly, her brain fires and awakes her up. Letting go of his shoulders, she reaches around with her left hand to pull her hair over her ear to expose her neck and shoulder. Looking at him, she says, "Master, I know you don't need or require it but I want to give more of myself. We've talked about it and almost complete it in the van today. We're alone and hoped that you will fulfill this promise. I ask this because I love you so very much. I told you how I felt about you and want to give you more. You have my mind and body. After you bite and consume my blood, I want to give you my soul. There's nothing in this world that pleases me more than you, Master. Will you do me the honor, my Master?" She pleads to him.

Letting go of her ass, he caresses her cheek with his right hand and gives her a gentle smile. Sam looks at her before giving a nod. He then says, "Are you sure this is what you want, slut?"

Sasha caresses his cheek and says, "I do, my love. You have given so much in the last few months than anyone in my whole life. You amaze me with your love and compassion. Strive to be the man I want to love and cherish. This act might not mean much but to me it means everything. It will be with the one that I love, with my heart, mind and my very soul. Will you be mine?"

Sam looks at his slut with love and admiration. She wants to give all of herself to me willingly. What can you say to that? He wonders. With tears in his eyes, he leans down and kisses her lips, but pulls away to give her anything more. He then says, I thought I gave the best speeches. Looking down for a moment, he continues, I do this not for the promise I made months ago, but do it because you complete me. I am nothing without you by my side. I give you my heart, mind and my very soul. Take all of me cause you're just not my slut but the woman I love with every fiber of my being. I love thee.

Seeing her nod from understanding and love. Sam shifts slightly as his canines elongate and his fingertips turn into claws. His eyes glow with his power as he aligns his mouth at the base where her shoulder meets neck. A growl escapes his lips, and he hears his slut speak. 'Master, take all of me. With this blood, I give you my soul, my everything. Take all of me.' With that said, he bites her hard. Blood swells up immediately, and he swallows it down.

Sasha feels pain from the bite but to her resolve, she has given this man everything she has. Given him my heart, body and mind. Also gave him my funds for his cause and now I give him my soul. Feeling her essence being consumed, she drops her fangs, and is about to plunge them into his neck. Before she does, she says, "I love thee." Immediately, she tastes his power within his intoxicating blood. Her eyes usually glow red but something is different, they grow blue.

Instantly, both of them know that something miraculous is about to happen because every cell in their bodies becomes electrified. Sam's the first to let go of her shoulder and pulls back to howl his frustrations as the power of their bond changes. His nails dig into her heart-shaped ass as he deals with the excruciating pain coursing through his body. Every fiber of his body is being re-written as power courses from his heart out to his extremities.

Sasha pulls lets go of him when he pulls back from the bite. She looks at him and says, "Master? What's happ...?" But before she can finish her sentence, she feels an intense pain extending outwards from her heart to extremities. Her nails elongate and dig into his back for support and a way to deal with the intense pain. Tilting her head back, she lets out a growl of her own as her body re-writes itself.

The pain only last for a minute but feels like eternity through the bond. Sasha clamps down on him and Sam can't control himself any longer. He loses control and shoots rope after rope deep into her bowels. When they think it's over, the power radiates inward, from the tips of their fingers to their heart. Sam's the first to get a hold of himself from turning into his hybrid form. He watches his slut, the woman he loves with all of his heart, continue to deal with the power/pain coursing through her body. Sam wishes he can take her pain away but all he can do was hold her. He watches her tilt her head back and screams. Looking downward, he sees movement as her mark traces out his symbol and glows. It doesn't glow blue but in a golden hue. Within moments, it's all over and Sasha collapses against his chest. She's out for the count. Letting go of her derriere, Sam pushes her against the wall to check out her mark. Her mark of the crescent moon with scroll work and star turned from black to gold. Staring at the mark, Sam says, "What the fuck does this mean?"

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
servant111servant1113 months ago

Also not into the whole lesbian mess as a primary in his tale. Also find that the constant repetitive sex scenes are so predominant that the whole progression of the metanarrative has almost ceased. Instead this tale has became me an extended exercise in navel gazing with a great deal of rumination with little digestion. No real pacing anymore…

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, this is getting intriguing, seems Tessa and her attitude toward Sam could be a major kink, and I don't mean sexually, in the hole dynamic/harem relationship severely weakening it. Doesn't see how the bond works between all involved and not just her love/lust she has for Sasha. Pretty bad that Tessa is trying undermine Sams relationship with Sasha and to try make Sasha choose between Sam and herself, knowing that Sasha if Sams No# One and that Sam is the Alpha.Seems Sam needs to re-establish his position or all will crumble around him. Very interested in the new bond that has developed between Sam and Sasha, very exciting. Thank you for sharing! 5 Stars if I could vote.

Snipe85Snipe854 months ago

Awesome Chapter

Can't wait to see what changes the new mark will bring.

looking forward to see what will happen with Vivian.

and when Heather returns on Monday.

Thanks for your time and effort!!!

5 Stars

niks1822niks18225 months ago

Soo now sam is turning into a side character and the story is turning into a lesbian story instead. Not into that stuff.

redlion75redlion755 months ago

I love a good sex scene as much as the next guy but how about a little more story plot line

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom's Home Movies Son tries to bring his mom into his video recording scheme.in Incest/Taboo
A New World I gained powers to control others and started with my family.in Incest/Taboo
Congratulations Son gets engaged and Mom will do everything to end it.in Incest/Taboo
Lost and Found Ch. 01 After years of searching, Daniel finds his long lost Mother.in Incest/Taboo
Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01 Nick, and his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories