The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria waited several minutes for me to recover before she started to apply the nipple clamps. At first, they felt good. Maria worked each nipple until they were a little longer than half an inch long (okay, so my nipples appear huge for such a small frame). Maria attached the clamps to my erect nipples. Little did I know she was just attaching them and had yet to tighten them. She seated them in the proper position and really began to screw them down. Again, I gave out a mighty scream only to have Mr. Miles shove a ball gag in my mouth. I know this kept me from using my safeword. I will take this up with Mr. Miles later. I still screamed, just not as loud. I thought the last two things were the worst pain I had ever felt. I was wrong. It was the clit clamp that hurt more than I could take, and I passed out. By the time I came to, Maria was done, and I was still in incredible agony. I was breathing hard and rapidly. Someone had put hooks in my nose and hooked it to the gag strap forcing my sinuses open. It made it easier to breathe, not that I was able to complain.

Just as I was growing used to the pain, I heard the ominous sound of the flogger swishing through the air. I tensed and shrieked as I expected pain from the inevitable strike, but nothing happened. The sound of the many strips of rubber was indescribable but one I would never forget. Then my world exploded into an entirely new and excruciating pain as the first of many strikes landed across my lower back as the strips wrapped around to spread their unwanted sting to my side and front. Over and over, Maria struck me with the flogger. Twenty-five lashes on my back, butt, thighs, and breasts, with the last two directly on my pussy and butt plug. I swear Maria was trying the see how much of my body she could whip with just twenty-five lashes. I had several orgasms during the whipping (not that I am into pain), but nothing compared to the final one when she struck my pussy and clit clamp. According to Maria, I was unconscious for ten minutes. Mr. Miles helped get me down, after which Maria tended to the marks on me.

Once I was aware enough to sit up, Maria attached a leash to the collar. I noticed the clamps were gone, but the plug and collar were still there. I asked about the collar and leash. Her only response was to pull on the leash. I had no choice but to follow. She led me to Mr. Miles' study. I was directed to kneel next to his desk and office chair. Maria stood next to me, still holding the leash.

Mr. Miles finally acknowledged me. "You have passed the second test. Now for the next test. You will wear the collar and leash until you leave Sunday evening. The plug will also remain in unless you need to relieve yourself. Maria will remove it and put it in the sink; then you will take care of your needs. When you wash your hands, you will wash the plug and lube it. You will hand it back to Maria and she will re-insert it. From now until you leave, you will refer to Maria only as Mistress and me as Master. Understand?"

"No, Mr. Miles, I don't," I replied, my anger fueled by the indignity of his command. I reached up and removed the leash from the collar as I rose to my feet. Mr. Miles looked at me without changing the expression on his face. Maria did nothing to stop me. "I told you during our initial meeting that I was not submissive. While I will consent to many things required of me for a job, I will not be treated as a slave. I will give you the respect of calling you 'Sir.' Still, I will not call anyone 'Master' or 'Mistress.' I am interviewing for a hostess position, if it could be called that, for what I believe is a gathering of wealthy people to indulge in their sexual kinks they don't want others to know about." Done with my rant, I fell silent, waiting to hear what Mr. Miles would say.

"Maria, bring Miss. Stanton's things here, please," Mr. Miles commanded.

'Shit. I fucked it up. Now I know Mom will be disappointed in me.' I stood in front of Mr. Miles, still naked, waiting for Maria to return with my clothes and keys. While I was waiting, I removed the collar and set it on Mr. Miles' desk. Once I had my stuff, I put my dress and shoes on, took my keys from Maria, and stepped toward the study door.

"Miss Stanton? A moment more of your time before you decide to leave."

I stopped and turned to look at him—a look of sadness on my face.

"You came here for an interview." I nodded. "You think it was for a party." Again I nodded.

"Your point, Mr. Miles?" I asked, getting irritated at him for dragging it out.

"If you stay until the end of your weekend contract, you will indeed attend the fundraiser I have planned for next weekend. That is the party the ad mentioned. It is not a sex party, although I have had a few of those, as well. I am interviewing you for an offer that has nothing to do with the party. You are welcome to leave as you have planned; however, I am hoping you will stay."

"I know that if I leave, I will go back to work at a job I can't stand but have no choice because I'm not qualified for anything else around here. Staying is the unknown. I could use the money for the party. I know it is just a drop in the bucket in the big picture, but every little bit helps. If you agree to stop all the crap with the collar and Master/Mistress nonsense and tell me what you have planned for me for the next 24 hours, I'll let you know."

"I don't need you for the fundraiser. I thought it would be something you would enjoy doing. The fundraisers have been around since my grandfather made his first million. They are, as you guessed, for the wealthy to get together and relax without people taking pictures and selling them to tarnish reputations or public images. Maria has been a part of them for years. I hire caterers to serve the guests. What I want you to do is serve the guests naked. The rest you will find out next weekend. Not even Maria knows what I have planned.

"Starting tomorrow at noon, provided you chose to stay, you will be in the great room kneeling. You will suck my cock and swallow; then you will eat Maria's pussy. Afterward, we will critique your performance, so you will know where you need to improve. At that time, Maria will remove your plug and return it to the basement after it is cleaned." 'Oops! I got so used to it being there I forgot it was still in my butt. I was about to leave with it still in my ass. I wonder if Mr. Miles or Maria remembered and just refused to say anything. Waiting to see what I would do.' I thought quietly to myself, trying not to smirk. "Then you will service some guests one at a time for four hours. After each four-hour round, you will get a one-hour break so you can take care of your needs and shower. Maria will give you a douche and enema before returning. Round two will be pairs. Round three will be three men where you will experience being spit-roasted (one in your mouth and one in either of your ass or pussy), double-penetrated (one in your ass and one in your pussy), and airtight (one in all three holes at the same time). You wanted some experience, that is why you answered that ad is it not? Stay or leave, your choice, Emily. You will not be doing any of that at the fundraiser." I removed my dress and shoes and handed them back to Maria.

"Thank you, Emily. You won't regret your decision. Both of you have the rest of the evening off." Looking at me, he said, "You will work with Maria in the morning until she brings you to the Great Room. Good night, you two." With that, we turned and left the study.

The Following Day

Maria and I met Mr. Miles in the Great Room a few minutes before noon. "Kneel," I was told by Mr. Miles as he pointed to the floor in front of him. I knelt as I was told and looked up at Mr. Miles. "Take my cock out and suck it. Just do what comes naturally." I took his cock out and opened my mouth, and began sucking, moving my head up and down its length as I've seen in porn.

"That was the worst blowjob I have ever received, Emily. For the rest of the first round, Maria will use a riding crop on your tits every time one of the guests lets her know you touched their dick with your teeth."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now turn around, on your knees and elbows. I want to fuck that hot wet pussy of yours."

I did as ordered. I heard him remove his shoes and pants then kneel behind me. I knew my pussy was already wet, and he wouldn't have any difficulty entering me. I moaned when he roughly shoved his hard cock in my wet pussy. I glance at Maria, and she was squeezing a breast and fingering her pussy while watching me get fucked by Mr. Miles.

"Turn over on your back, Emily. Maria needs attention, too," he commanded.

I rolled over, and he re-entered me; Maria sat on my face and instructed me on what made her feel good. I have never done anything with another woman before. I knew what made me feel good, so I did that to her in addition to what she walked me through. Running my tongue between her outer lips, fucking her hole with my tongue as deep as I could get it, and then circling her clit with the tip of my tongue before sucking on it like a tiny little cock. I guess it was working as she was enjoying what I was doing to her. We were like that for quite a while before all of us were sated. Mr. Miles and Maria rolled off of me, and I lay there panting for a few minutes.

Mr. Miles had me clean his cock before he re-dressed. I can't believe I am allowing this to be done to me, but I must say it is one hell of an experience. I have enjoyed everything so far except the punishment. I must say I didn't like that at all. Maria wouldn't allow me to shower and clean up. She did say that if I leaked, I had to lick it up. Needless to say, I did a lot of licking, or was that leaking.

I wondered how Mr. Miles was going to keep up. He didn't. His reinforcements finally showed up. Every hour someone different showed up and treated me like his or her personal fucktoy. I was fucked in every hole I had by both men and women with strap-ons. Singly, in pairs and gangbangs. I spent a lot of time licking the floor of the great hall (polished marble) throughout the day. I was allowed to shower. I wasn't allowed to go to my room or sleep. Sometime around sunrise, I was beyond exhausted. After the first hour or two of Maria abusing my tits with the crop, I never had another complaint. I learned how to cover my teeth.

When someone complained that I had fallen asleep with his cock in my mouth, I was re-introduced to the crop on my tits. Maria stayed nearby to make sure it didn't happen again. I think Maria and Mr. Miles joined in a time or two before it all ended, but by that time, I was delirious. It all ended by 6 pm Sunday.

When I awoke, I was in the servant's quarters again. I was so sore I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until I reached the kitchen. Mr. Miles and Maria were waiting on me to get up. I stood there looking at them when Maria got up to fix me something to eat. "You may want to wash your hands and face before you eat," Maria told me.

I looked at my hands and saw the cum still dried on them. Then I noticed my hair and the rest of my body. "When Maria stopped whipping your tits and finally allowed you to pass out at the end, one of the guests carried you to your room. You were so much dead weight I had Maria plug your holes and hold them in with a chastity belt. She can remove them after you eat. It would be best if you had a shower; you stink. HEHEHE!"

Considering how nasty I was, I chose to sit on the floor. I held the plate Maria gave me in my lap and ate the six eggs, eight pieces of bacon, and two slices of toast in record time. Then I finished off the glass of orange juice. Maria took my dishes, and Mr. Miles helped me up from the floor. I went back to the servant's quarters, and Maria met me there with the belt's key. After removing everything she had put on and in me, I took a much-needed shower. Maria showed up and helped me reach a morning orgasm before finishing the shower.

Once we were dried, we met Mr. Miles in his study. I was beginning to wonder if he used any other room in the mansion. Both of us were still naked, unsure why we didn't go to our rooms to get dressed. After everything that had happened this weekend, I didn't even consider it.

"Well, Emily, You passed all of the tests and then some. You performed above and beyond what was expected of you. My guests informed me of how well your performance and technique have improved, considering that you were one fucking away from being a virgin forty-eight hours ago. What did you think of your time here this weekend?" He asked.

"I enjoyed everything but the punishment in the basement. I'm not into pain, even though I came several times. If not for the gag, I would have said the safeword. I am upset with you for taking away the out you provided in the contract. I consider that a breach of contract, Mr. Miles.

"I will not apologize for that. I was sure you would have done that and ruined everything. I am giving you a check with more than I had planned. The check is $25 an hour for forty-eight as per the contract. The $500 extra is for the gag I forced you to wear.

"I have the check here for what you are owed for this weekend. You can take it and get dressed and leave, and I'll see you this Friday at 7 pm, or you can choose my new offer," he stated.

"What is the new offer? I won't guaranty that I'll choose it, but I'll at least listen." Mr. Miles explained to me about working at the club and what it would entail. I chose to stay for the rest of the week.

"Saturday morning, you and Maria will set up the tents and tables in the back yard. It will take you all day to set up for the fundraiser. Make sure you remember to eat and drink. Caterers will take care of the food tent and setting the tables. Maria will remove her uniform and put on a collar, and join you in serving the guest's needs.

"The two of you will clean up Sunday morning after breakfast, then meet me in my study. That is a summary of what will be your life for the next seven days if you choose to accept it. There will be no contract and no safeword until Saturday. That will add a bit of uncertainty to your time here. Your 'roleplay' will be more realistic. I give you my word that you will not be auctioned off or sold. The fundraiser contract states you will be allowed to leave and go home to your mother at the end of this Sunday. Your keys and cell phone are on the sofa with your shoes and check. You have fifteen minutes left to decide." With that, he and Maria left me standing in the study.

I looked at the check; it was for $1700. 'DAMN! That's a lot of money for one weekend,' I thought excitedly. I turned and sat on the floor and held it as I considered his offer. Fifteen minutes later, the two of them returned. Maria had dressed in her usual maid's uniform. "Have you made your decision, Emily?" Mr. Miles asked.

"I know which option I want to choose, but I need to talk to my mom first."

"That was expected. I talked to her yesterday when you decided to stay. She said she could put in the paperwork for some of your PTO you've accumulated. All you will need to do is call her and let her know you chose to stay all week," he told me.

"What the fuck! You told my mom what I was doing here? How could you betray my trust like that? She will be so disappointed in me." I said as I buried my face in my dress and cried.

Maria knelt beside me and held me as I cried. "It will be okay, Emily. Mr. Miles did not tell all."

"What do you mean, 'did not tell all'? How much did he tell her?" I asked her.

"Emily, your mother is well aware that you hate your job. She is excited that you have been given this unorthodox opportunity. I told her that you passed the interview process and have been offered the position for the fundraiser. I also told her that I would like you to extend your stay for further training before your final evaluation this weekend. If a majority vote of the members accepted you, you would be offered a ten-year contract.

"She said she would see you when you returned home next Sunday night or Monday morning. Call her and let her know whether you are staying or leaving. What is your choice, Emily?" He asked, finishing his speech.

"I will stay, Mr. Miles," I told him.

Maria took my keys and handed me my cell phone. I knew it would be a long time before I saw those again. I called Mom's cell and told her I would be staying for the additional training.

"Oh, sweetheart! That is wonderful. Mr. Miles told me that you'd live on-site in staff housing if you got the contract and would never need to touch your pay until the contract ended. Just think of the start you would have. He also offered to buy this house and help locate a smaller house I could afford independently. I took him up on his offer. However, all of it depends on how this fundraiser event goes. None of the offers are valid unless you are offered the ten-year contract. So, I'll see you Monday?"

"What do you mean, Mom? Living on-site? Contract? What are you not telling me, Mom?"

"I'm not allowed to say. This is Byron's show." 'Byron? Guess that's what the B stood for in the emails. Why does Mom know?' I mused to myself.

I powered off the phone and handed it to "Byron." Mr. Miles locked it in a desk drawer. From the same drawer, he pulled a metal collar with no apparent lock. I asked about the collar and it not having a lock. He said it was magnetic. It looks better not having a padlock dangling from it. I agreed.

"The left side of the collar has the RFID circuitry embedded in it; it is not self-powered. The doors send out a signal that activates the collar chip. If you have access, the door will unlock and allow you to enter or exit. If you think the punishment you received in the basement was bad, wait till you are caught breaching security. The right side has my family crest engraved into it. That lets all members and staff know that you work directly for me and are my personal responsibility, and are not to be taken from the club property. You are not to leave with anyone other than Maria or myself. I will never tell someone else to take you home, so don't fall for it. If neither of us shows up, let a staff member know, and they will set you up in on-site staff quarters. If you haven't heard from Maria or me by Friday night, let the Club manager know, and he will bring you to the house with a security detail to find out why I am out of touch with you. That is for your protection.

"Maria will teach you what you need to know over the next two days. I have given the two of you the rest of the day off. You need to be at the club at 7 am, so get some rest."

I made my way to my room and crashed, wearing my new collar. Still, I didn't particularly appreciate wearing a collar like a slave, but how else was I going to access doors? I wasn't born with pockets. With the $1.2 million she'd get for our house, she'd be well taken care of on her own. I fell asleep thinking about the club where I'd be working.

The Club

It seems like I had just fallen asleep when the alarm went off at 6 am. Maria came walking in without knocking. Not unusual. I haven't had any privacy since arriving here. I guess I forgot to mention the servant's quarters do not have doors, not even a curtain. The bathroom is communal, as is the shower. Anyway, I sat up as Maria came in.

"I am so glad you passed this stage of your testing. Finally, we are equals. We can use first names with each other. Mr. Miles will always be 'Mr. Miles' or 'Sir' as long as you are training or under contract. Everyone else is 'Sir,' 'Ma'am,' 'Madam,' or 'Miss.' Because of the things that happen at the club, no one under the age of 16 will be allowed in the club. Sixteen is the age of consent in this state. Come. Let's shower and get ready to leave. When at the club, even I have to be naked and wear a collar. I have the key to mine so I can remove it when I get home. I rarely go to the club even though my chip comes with a lifetime membership," she told me.