The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6:30 am by the time we were ready to go. Maria was wearing her maid uniform in the event she was pulled over or had to stop somewhere. When we arrived at the club, she pulled up to a gate and entered a code. The entrance is for employee parking only. She left her uniform in the car. When we approached, our collars automatically unlocked the door for us and alerted security that we were on the premises. We went straight to security, and she signed in her keys and introduced me as the new trainee. The security guard took a sharpie and drew a capital 'T' on my chest. It was explained that the letter would assure me that I would not be punished for mistakes while training with Maria, and the punishments would be lighter for the rest of the week. All punishments become part of the entertainment on stage.

After getting the letter on my chest, we left security. The first thing we did after security was breakfast. After our big breakfast, Maria gave me a slow, detailed tour, and every time we left a place, she quizzed me on what we had seen so far. It took all morning to complete the tour. We had our prescribed lunch and were assigned to wait tables for the rest of the day. At 6 pm, we headed back to security to log out Maria's keys.

Maria let Mr. Miles know we were home and would eat dinner as soon as we cleaned up. She used alcohol to clean off the 'T,' and then we showered. Maria removed her collar and put her uniform back on. We went to the kitchen, where the cook had left something for us to warm up. We sat at the kitchen table instead of the dining room table, where we could not sit. After eating, we cleaned up our mess and a couple of rooms before going to bed.

Wednesday morning was similar to Tuesday; breakfast and tour, only I was the one giving the tour. Maria had a riding crop and would lay into my ass if I got something wrong. I was thankful I only got five whacks with it. It still stung for several hours after lunch. We made it through another afternoon of waiting tables nude. Today I had to deal with a few wandering hands. I even came a few times. By this time, I barely even noticed that I was nude. Shaving was taking too long each day, so Maria introduced me to a depilatory cream. She said the more I used it, the less hair I would have to remove until the hairlessness became permanent. Works for me.

I was a bit nervous when Maria dropped me off at the club Thursday morning. I went in and straight to security. I got my 'T' and a piece of paper with instructions. After breakfast, I was to swim for thirty minutes; then, after rinsing the chlorine off, I was to seek out the personal trainer in the gym. My workout routine was already set up for me. After my two-hour workout and time in the sauna, I spent the rest of the morning in the spa. After lunch, I was to serve the guests in any way they needed me. I guess I was to be a waitress and a whore. It wasn't what I thought. I acted as a waitress and a hostess more than a whore. Only a few wanted to play with my body. Sex wasn't allowed in the dining room.

The rest of the week was the same routine. Maria and I had Friday night off and spent it together making love and sleeping till morning. After our shower, Maria put her collar on and worked with me as my equal, getting the yard ready for the caterers. By 5 pm, we were done. The tents, tables, and decorations were ready. The caterers were not due until 6 pm, so we showered again, preparing ourselves for the guests.

The Fundraiser

Seven pm finally arrived, and Maria and I were standing at the front door, ready to meet the guests. We took their coats and other accessories and locked them in a room set aside for that purpose. We directed them to the backyard and joined them when the last guest arrived by 7:30 pm.

I was surprised to learn how we were to serve the guests. Our arms were bound behind us in a mono sleeve. Our ankles were fitted with restraints and connected by an eighteen-inch chain. Then a tray was hung around our necks. We were to carry drinks and food on the trays without the use of our hands and hobbled. I see a lot of potential for accidents leading to punishment. And, of course, I see the punishments happening on the MC's stage. Oh, joy. I'm not looking forward to this. The last thing was a penis gag, a leash, and a blindfold. We were to be led around blindfolded by employees of the caterer. At least we weren't required to wear heels on the lawn.

Talk about a trust-building exercise. I don't know about Maria, but I lost quite a few drinks and wore most of them. I earned myself 36 lashes of the whip. After the meal, the blindfold was removed, and we were used to clear the tables. Ah. A serving tray and a bus tray all in the same night. What else will I be used for by the end of the week?

Next up, the entertainment. Us. I was led to the stage where a pillory was erected. My arms were released and locked into the shackles on the pillory. The gag was left in, and the hobbles remained. I screamed through my 36 lashes and half a dozen orgasms. Once I was released, I saw Maria being led to the place I just vacated. I watched her receive her 32 lashes. After we were released, we were ordered to mingle, which meant we were to be the fucktoys of the evening.

It was 2 am by the time we were released for the night. We were allowed to sleep in till 9 am. How generous of him. We spent the rest of the day cleaning up the backyard. It was 8:30 pm by the time I was led into Mr. Miles's study. My contract expired two hours ago.

"Emily, please come in. I must say I am sad to see you go. I have enjoyed your stay." Maria handed me my keys and phone. It never occurred to me that I didn't get my dress and shoes back. Maria had pulled my car around the front where I had parked it more than a week ago. Wow! Has it been that long since I last wore any clothes? I took the check, hugged Maria and said my farewell to Mr. Miles, and left.

Home

My purse was still under the seat where I left it, so I dropped my phone into it. It felt weird driving my car again. I saw that Mom was home, but there was nothing I could do about it. I walked in, and she was waiting for me at the kitchen table. I saw her raise an eyebrow but said nothing.

"Evening, Mom. I bet you are wondering about the nudity."

"Not really. I have your dress and shoes. I wanted to see if you'd ask for something to wear or drive home nude. I made a bet with Byron. He said you'd drive home nude; you didn't even notice Maria didn't give your clothes back. I bet you'd ask for clothes. He said you'd become so accustomed to your nudity that it seemed natural but that you were still concerned about getting arrested for being naked in public. I guess I was wrong."

"You knew? And what's with you calling him Byron?"

"Yes. Byron has been sending me pictures and videos the whole week. I even shared some of your videos from walking around here. I guess that means you didn't know your father had hidden cameras installed with the security system. Yes, I know about you walking around naked at home. Did you really think I was working all those hours? I was invited to his mansion a couple of weeks before you saw the ad. That's why he asked for nude photos in your initial email.

"You will have the house to yourself for the next two weeks. My bet with him was two weeks at the club in the nude like you were. I will be living in Byron's home during my time at his club. I have time off already. I noticed your exhibitionist side back when you were a teen. The newspaper was mostly real. Only the ad was fake. You were the only applicant since you were the only one to have a paper with the ad. It's amazing what can be done with enough money.

"I knew you were unhappy working at the store, so I made arrangements for you to meet Byron. He said you flourished during your week with him. Maria is in love with you and is hoping you will sign the ten-year contract. The ten-year contract is genuine. Many girls have come before you to fill a position on the staff. Some have signed on permanently; others had left when it expired. Yours is the first that has required full-time nudity. He has no intention of you being a slave. He will provide a bracelet to act as your security pass. You will be able to serve the members sexually as well as the staff if you choose. The staff and the members were informed ahead of time of your trial period and what they could make you do or do to you. That will be more limited when you are full-time.

"This will be the perfect job for you. You can have all the sex and nudity you can handle, but you will never be allowed to wear clothes again for the rest of your employment at the club. Something I know you've wanted for a long time. These last few weeks were not the first time I have caught you running around the house without clothes. I saw the look on your face when you were home alone and able to be nude. So I made arrangements with Byron. His private club had all of the facilities you needed to live a healthy nudist lifestyle."

"You are right, Mom. I am truly happy when I am nude. Now, why do you call him Byron?"

"Byron and I went to the same high school. We didn't actually meet until we were in college. We dated for a couple of years. His father ended it after graduation citing our financial differences. We lost contact until his father passed away. We dated off and on since re-establishing contact. I guess I better get undressed. I'm due at the club at noon."

"When I receive the offer, I will take it. You may get rid of my clothes. Thank you, Mom. I love you."

The End