All Comments on 'The Job Pt. 03'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I see how you do it.....you take a deep-down nice guy, give him an out of society norm job, add in some well written, hot sex...and it equals wonderful story that pulls people in. Genius, pure genius.

SirCarlSirCarlover 9 years ago
Keep on going!

You are doing great. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still loving it...

Can't wait for the other chapters.

Thanks again for the story and for all that you have written.

C

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
I dunno?

Leaving Marissa and the boys in the same area as Kyle....seems kinda reckless. Jayden should remember the old saw. "Never leave an enemy alive behind you."

Kyles bottled courage will come back real fast once he realizes Jayden is gone.

OnethirdOnethirdover 9 years ago
Uplifting

Everyone needs a good story with a good ending. I can visualize the big old house just dying to be filled up with a family again- seen many just like it. Now I'm worrying about whether the garage will survive- I was imagining that Jayden would somehow throw some advantage their way, but leaving things uncertain and untidy is more like real life anyhow. Keep writing such excellent stories!

charlie48charlie48over 9 years ago
One Third

yes you are right but don't burst the balloon!

gnome_mangnome_manabout 9 years ago
Three Sweet Little Treasures

I would love to have three little boys like these.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a kind hearted

hit man?

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 8 years ago
hrmmm

Is it bad that he has turned into John Wick in my head?

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 8 years ago
hhhhhhhhh...

J is one interesting contractor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This guy's a professional killer??

I really like this story, I like the characters in it, and I like where it's going. It's fun. I also understand that for whatever future reason, Jayden's going to need this VERY specific skill set. Interesting way for him to have those skills, but buying into his behavior with Marissa is pretty tough.

I'll stay tuned, I'm interested in where this goes...

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
This is

one of my favorite chapters.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Hooked.

Very anxious to see where this unique story and character are headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Namesakes

Wow, that's amazing ... my daughter has two sons. Their names are Sebastian and Xavier ... spooky! Good story so far, not sure where it is going, but bound to be gripping!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
First Move

While Marissa obviously shouldn't "jump his bones," there will likely be an opportunity, maybe while watching a movie, where she could snuggle up to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love name Sebastian.

Hope Marissa and Doug find some friendship together. Hopefully something more

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good for the heart story. 40 years ago after my bitch wife divorced and took my two daughters away I met and married a good woman with 4 children, one out of the nest, one graduating HS and two around ten and have never regretted it. 40 years of marriage and the kids are all grown up and still my kids. Family...............

JakeRaderickJakeRaderickabout 2 years ago

DreamCloud, I've only read the first six of your stories and have come to see you as a very loving and caring person. Your stories all seem to begin with a predicament of danger or bad luck, but through your main characters you weave a very positive, confident, and supportive tale that ends up making the reader feel better from having read it. . And you do it so carefully and with such finesse while subtly conveying the feeling that there is good in everyone, if you just look for it and give it a chance to show itself. I love your stories! I only wish you were still writing them. The world needs more people who see others as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jayden is angel of life and death. He give life to people who deserve it and he take life needs to die. Sorry for my english.

heyjude1968heyjude1968over 1 year ago

I agree with JakeRaderick, I wish there was a way to read the stories that you have written since the problems you had with these stories. Your stories are great and are always a Great Read!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Don't you wish you could ake a family in like that and help them? But in this day and age there is no trust. Allowing strangers in your home? Not likelly. 5 stars a year ago and still going strong.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Just realized i had read this story years ago. Still fantastic!!!

bobareenobobareeno9 months ago

The assassin with a heart of gold. This is such a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with bobareeno. Truly Jayden is an assassin with a heart of gold. Lovely start. You are a very good writer. Each of your stories are so very different, it definitely spikes the reader's interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous