The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot jock falls for a cute virgin musician.
6.3k words
4.74
12.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story with a slow build up. This chapter doesn't include descriptions of sexual activities, just a story of two guys falling for each other and trying to get closer to each other.

It began in a very trivial way.

"Whoa," Caleb murmured out of the sudden. "Who is that?"

His friend from the basketball team generously took a short break browsing Tinder and followed Caleb's surprised eyes, which fell on a guy who just arrived at their camping party in the woods with a group of his friends.

"I recognize him from somewhere," Adam responded, frowning, as he tried to locate the answer in his memory. "His name is Daniel. Or Dennis? Something like that."

As Caleb would later find out, in reality his name was Lucas.

"Broooo." Caleb didn't even know what more to say. He couldn't stop looking at the guy. He was a bit shorter than Caleb, lacked the muscles typical for a jock, but still was quite fit. And above all else, he was gorgeous. "I think I fell in love."

"That's like the fourth time today."

"Fuck off, I'm serious." Caleb's eyes escorted the guy around the camp as he was being greeted by each person he encountered. He had a beautiful smile, which he offered to others quite generously. "Broooo," Caleb repeated dimly.

"Stop whining, man. Go, ask him out already. With your rizz, it should be a formality."

Caleb almost got offended by the sheer stupidity of this suggestion.

"Are you fucking stupid? I have to do something romantic. Something worth mentioning to our future grandkids."

"Bold of you to assume he's anything but straight." Adam took a second to reconsidered his statement. "Although... it seems he came here with girls only."

Caleb made an incredible mental effort of looking away from Lucas to check genders of his entourage. They pretty much spread out around the camp by now, but he was pretty sure Adam was right.

"Alright. I'm going in," Caleb announced.

"I thought you wanted to do something romantic?"

"And this is why you can't find a girlfriend, mate. Look at him!" Caleb pointed at the guy, as if it was obvious. "People are already lining up to fuck him!"

In reality, they were just carrying innocent conversations.

Caleb quickly ruffled his hair to make it seem wind-touched and fixed all of his typical fuckboy tokens -- the single earring, braided leather bracelet on his right wrist and a silver chain giving him a nice, thuggish touch. Then he easily mixed into the crowd, cycling around his victim like a shark stalking its prey.

He came from behind and like a total creep took a deep breath, trying to check out Lucas' taste in cologne. Caleb's heart melted once he realized that this was it -- he found his future husband. Even he felt intimidated by the magnitude of what it meant.

"Hey." Yet even when pressured, he didn't show it at all.

Caleb approached the guy with a confident smirk. He was taller, so that helped him to gain confidence based on some animalistic bullshit rules.

"My name's Caleb," he introduced himself, reaching out with his big hand for a bro-ey handshake.

The guy looked at him a bit surprised, then begin staring at his huge hand.

"Uhhh, hey. I'm Lucas. Nice to meet you," he responded with some clear confusion in his voice.

Caleb almost gasped, overwhelmed with sensations. The love of his life had a sexy, calm voice. His hand was... okay, it was just a normal hand, but touching it still somehow meant everything to Caleb.

The jock, known fuckboy and an experienced seducer, somehow also became a victim of this award winning smile that Lucas was showing off pretty much to everyone. Caleb felt as his new crush's stare rests on him and he now made a conscious decision to willingly become a furniture not only for his eyes but also for every single part of this man's body.

"I love your energy, man," Caleb continued. "Everyone lit up when they saw you arrive." In a very smooth move, Caleb reached to the box resting on the table right next to him and pulled out two cans of still-cold beer. He opened one with ease and passed it to Lucas. "We must drink together later."

And with that, Caleb just turned around and went back to Adam, leaving the confused twunk alone.

"Hehe. He's straight? Unlucky, my man," Adam attacked him with needless pessimism.

"I didn't ask him about that, you clown," Caleb responded with an annoyed tone. "It would immediately reveal all of my intentions. I pulled off the best strategic move I could've."

"Meaning?"

"Bro, you really have no game, do you? I established dominance. I inserted myself into his subconsciousness. I let him smell my pheromones. We touched. I basically imprinted myself onto him." Surprisingly, Caleb was currently not wearing any tinfoil hat. "Even if someone makes a move on him, he won't be impressed, because now I exist in his memory..."

"You're retarded."

They both chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe." Caleb looked at his right hand and brought it to his face. Then he gave it a long, passionate lick. "Fuck, I will never wash my hands again."

"Stop with the simping, loser. You're lucky you're so hot, you would be a total creep otherwise."

*

Pretty much at the same time, Lucas -- totally weirded out by this odd interaction -- pointed at Caleb to one of his female friends.

"Do you know who that tall guy is?" he asked, not hiding his suspicious tone.

"Ummm..." The girl began searching for an answer in her brain. "I think his name is Jason. He's a captain of our basketball team."

"His name is Caleb," Lucas corrected her and once again looked at the strange guy. "Why would he randomly introduce himself to me, of all people?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Who cares? Maybe that's just his vibe."

Caleb suddenly noticed that Lucas is staring him down; the jock smiled and moved his can of beer, gesturing a toast. Lucas smiled nervously in response and quickly left the scene. His inner paranoia told him that this jock must've been plotting some prank or something.

*

It was morning already. Caleb's bare foot was lying outside of his tent. His friend Adam cruelly abused this fact, as he snuck upon him, tickling it with an evil little giggle.

Caleb woke up, jumpscared, and kicked his friend's hand off, instinctively.

"Fuck off," Caleb growled in an inhumane tone, as if he was sleeping for two hundred years in a tomb and was rudely interrupted.

"Wait, you're alone?" Adam curiously looked inside of his friend's tent. "How unusual for you, my friend."

"The love of my life is probably banging chicks right now," Caleb mumbled into his pillow in a depressed tone.

"Who?" Adam asked, confused. "Wait, you're still talking about that little fellow from yesterday?"

"He's ramming his nine inches into them, impregnating each with his ultra-active seed," Caleb kept producing nonsense straight into his pillow. "His monstrous cock is giving them so much pleasure that he redefines their idea of sex, ruining their lives, by bringing them unrealistic expectations no other man could live up to..."

"Bro... How much did you drink last night?"

"Stop asking me questions like that," Caleb insisted, waving his foot in the air, as if he was trying to scare away a mosquito. "You're not my father."

"Let me cheer you up, mate: his tent has some kind of emblem with that colorful fag flag."

Caleb began fighting his tent in a cartoonish way, during his desperate attempt to get outside. Even with a sleepy face and bed hair, Caleb presented absolutely spectacular as a young male in his prime.

"This could be an accident," Caleb said more to himself than to Adam, staring intensely at said emblem. Then, he suddenly slapped Adam's ass, but with such an amount of power, as if he was aiming for a kill. The clap was so loud, few birds resting on the branches of nearby trees panicked and flew away. "And don't call it a 'fag flag,' you fucking moron. Show some fucking respect to awesome minorities like myself."

"Ouch!" Adam jumped and began giggling. "Yo, actually, I can help you out, my dear minority. Go and ask your man to play volleyball with us."

"The fuck? I don't want to play fucking volleyball, that shit's gay," Caleb whined, showing pure disgust and contempt on his face. "It's good for chicks and introverts."

"Well, I am going to play precisely because there will be chicks in our team. You want to get close to your guy or not, weirdo?"

Caleb definitely wanted to, but playing volleyball seemed like a huge overreaction. He wasn't sure if seducing Lucas required this level of desperate measures.

"Okay, I will go and ask him, but this is fucked up."

Caleb went to get a quick shower just for this occasion. It turned out that there would not be enough water for him left and if he wanted to avoid going to the river to carry in some more, he would have to endure company of two pretty girls with him. He forced himself in the name of love. Both females seemed very pleased by his presence, which was kind of awkward, considering Caleb's motivation was purely pragmatical.

After he was done showering and found a way to get rid of the two ladies who spontaneously committed sexual abuse on him under the shower, he returned to the camp to make a shocking and heartbreaking discovery.

Lucas was sitting on a stone with a guitar. Three cute girls were looking at him in awe, listening to some annoying indie elevator music which he was playing.

"He's a musician," Caleb thought to himself in despair. "He's like three leagues above me..."

Suddenly, the song hit slightly livelier tones. Lucas smiled at the girls around him in a way that would confuse a lesbian. Even Caleb for a brief moment became a sub bottom for him.

"Lucas, this was amazing!" One of the girls came from behind him, after he was done, and placed her dirty claws on his shoulders. Every single muscle in Caleb's body tensed up, making him ready to fight for his husband.

Fortunately, Adam came to the rescue, with three other guys.

"Hello, girls... we're looking for players," he said, throwing the ball up and down. "Any volunteers?"

The girls giggled nervously.

"I don't know how to play that..."

"No worries, sweetheart. We will teach you, right, guys? Hehehehehe..."

Lucas watched his fans being swept away with a smile that could only be described as sour. The soon-to-be volleyball players left, leaving Lucas alone. That's when Caleb attacked.

"You're good," he complimented Lucas with a polite smile, pointing at his guitar. "What song was that?"

Lucas, with a slightly nervous expression, mentioned some title and band name which Caleb immediately ignored.

"Nice. You play professionally?"

"Oh, nah. I'm a complete amateur. I only know how to play few songs."

"Well, that's still pretty cool, bro." Caleb panicked a little. He probably shouldn't be too bro-ey with him, to not give him mixed signals. "Wanna take some break and play with us for a change?" Caleb asked and pointed with his head at the rough replacement of a court they created with a net stretched between two trees.

Lucas went "uhhh..." looking at the bunch of jocks and hot girls.

"Volleyball is not my thing, really." Caleb almost teared up. They were truly a match made in heaven. "I actually only like tennis." Well, it would have been kind of a red flag, if they were too similar, no? "But I can cheer for you from a safe distance," Lucas assured with a genuine smile.

At this point, there was no reason to describe Caleb's reaction to whatever the fuck Lucas was saying; everything was making Caleb's heart melt from the inside.

"I'm gonna keep your word for it!" Caleb pointed at him, grinning. "Don't bail on me, man."

"I promise!" Lucas grinned as well, but his grin was tainted with nervousness and anxiety.

Caleb left, ready and determined. He quickly run to his tent and got into a tank top. Then he panicked a little bit. From his experience with guys and girls, some loved his hairy armpits, some would told him to stop embarrassing himself. But then Caleb thought that if they're soulmates, he would have to like his pit hair, because Caleb hated shaving that shit every two weeks or so.

"Fuck me, I look like a depressed drug addict," he whined, while looking at himself in a small mirror.

There was no time for this shit, though. He joined his friends and began searching for his man in the public. Lucas was indeed there and when their eyes met, he did the same gesture Caleb was trying to seduce him with yesterday -- he waved a can of beer at him. Caleb pointed at him, winked and smiled. Something was tingling in Caleb's chest, making him happy and joyful like a little girl. It was love, most likely.

"I have a 140 IQ idea, bro," Adam whispered, pushing himself at Caleb, who stared him down as if he was planning a murder. "Place your phone in a way that will record your guy. We will know if he's watching you or not. If he's interested or not."

Caleb must've admitted, this was indeed a 140 IQ idea, which he gladly followed with proper action.

*

Lucas watched the match in the company of his friend Alice. The jocks quickly revealed how the match would look -- guys went full out and girls usually had no chance to outperform them. The inexperienced ones apologized for mistakes, baiting the jocks into reassuring them, the more confident ones preferred to engage in banter.

"What are the rules of this game?" Alice asked, semi-interested.

"The side that lets the ball drop on the ground loses, I guess," Lucas responded, not interested at all. He was, however, interested in that weird guy who would just keep bothering him for no reason. Lucas was an anxious bitch prone to panic. He truly suspected that he was about to fall victim to some prank.

"Who's winning?"

"I don't think they're counting points."

Even though Lucas feared him, he must've admitted that Caleb was not a terrible object to place your eyes on. Sadly, it wasn't enough to make him stop fearing jocks. His universal experience was that they were douchebags and this generalization sadly proved to be very accurate many times for him.

Suddenly, Caleb raised his hand to wipe sweat off his lips and Lucas noticed the dark hair under his armpit. It awoken something in Lucas to the point where he took a deep breath seeing it.

But Caleb clearly wasn't done. In next move, he grabbed his crotch and readjusted something in his shorts. He didn't find embarrassing the fact that as he did that, he exchanged some words and smiles with his teammate.

"I'm surprised these other guys are friends with this Caleb individual," Lucas commented in a way that immediately gave out his attempt to distance himself from what he was about to say. "How do they ever get girls when he's around?"

"I'm going to tweet right now that you fell for your first jock ever," Alice commented in a sleepy, indifferent tone, with her nose glued to the screen of her smartphone.

"Fell for him? I'm terrified. He probably wants to make me a human sacrifice during some weird ritual of his fraternity."

"Same reason why I'm friends with you, dear."

*

After dinner, Caleb went to his tent. It was quite rare for him to spend such moment of loneliness on anything other than masturbation, but this time he had a different kind of video to watch.

He found it difficult to focus, after all, even on camera, Lucas was fucking delicious. It became clear rather quick that Lucas actually did follow the match, rather than just zone out, leave or do something else. Caleb made a huge effort to not look at the audience during the match, to create this safe zone for staring.

"HE'S EYEFUCKING ME!" Caleb decided after watching the material for ten seconds. His heart was racing, his adrenaline rose enough that he could lift a car for few seconds. Probably. "Oh my god. He needs me. He craves me," he kept hyping himself up, watching as Lucas' focused face kept still, pointed in direction where Caleb was playing at that moment of the game.

Caleb clenched his fist in a gesture of success and only then masturbated. He tried doing so with the image of Lucas on the screen, but each time he would distract himself with future memories of them resting in garden while their dogs would run after one another. So finally, he turned to PornHub.

*

This evening also turned into a party. But Caleb became pretty unresponsive and uncooperative, since the moment one of the girls revealed what's Lucas' IG account. He stalked posts made throughout the two years -- so all existing ones. He found out that Lucas had five older brothers, owned two cats, was capable of giving a professional massage and travelled to Croatia, Portugal, Argentina and UK. Caleb shamelessly lusted over the recent pics from Croatia, on which Lucas presented himself often just in his swimming trunks. Compared to his 18 years old self, right now -- as a 22 years old -- he got pretty ripped.

"Bro, I'm worried about you," Adam said, when he visited Caleb in his tent, to bring him beer. His worries were justified; he caught Caleb zooming in on Lucas' crotch in search for a dick outline. "You're fucking mental."

"Okay, brother, I realize I might be presenting a little bit degenerate at the moment..." Caleb began diplomatically.

"A little bit?"

"...But you really have nothing to worry about. Look what I'm about to do." Caleb showed his friend the screen of his iPhone.

"Stop shaking your fucking hand... 'Hot,' fire emoji, heart emoji, smile emoji with little hearts as eyes..." Adam read. "You're sending this to him?"

"Yeah. I already commented under four shirtless pics of him," Caleb revealed with a confident smile. "That's the zoomer way of getting pussy." Caleb tried to swap to another pic, but something went wrong. "Well, that's odd. It says 'user not found'." Caleb raised eyebrows.

Adam began laughing his ass off.

"He blocked your ass!"

"What? Don't be ridiculous," Caleb barked. "Why would he do such a thing?"

"Maybe he got creeped out by your dumb ass stalking him."

Caleb considered this possibility.

"That makes no sense, I'm hot," he reminded his friend.

"Well, then I don't know. Go ask him."

This was actually a splendid idea. After all, they were all trapped in the same camp. There was no escape from confrontation.

So after Adam went back to join the party, Caleb followed him, looking around in search of Lucas. He had to quickly reject advances of one girl who tried to bother him. Eventually, he found Lucas moving to the music with his girlfriends. His shirt was open, which was an important detail worth mentioning, at least from Caleb's perspective.

"Hey," Caleb approached them confidently.

"Hi," the girls responded in a friendly way, but they exchanged some stares with each other.

"Can we talk?" Caleb asked Lucas specifically.

The sight of discomfort on Lucas' face made Caleb question himself, if Adam wasn't perhaps right by any chance. Perhaps Caleb did make him feel weirded out... Which was completely absurd, as he was hot... Didn't it work like that?

"No offense, buddy, but our trio wanted to spend some time together," Lucas responded assertively, but Caleb wouldn't have that bullshit.

"It will take you a minute," Caleb insisted.

Lucas, with terror painted all over his face, followed Caleb aside. Caleb didn't know how to start, but he decided to not make any assumptions.

"Did you block me on Instagram?" he asked straight away.

His future husband clearly wasn't fine talking about this openly.

"Yeah, I did," he admitted and his face changed, showing some determination now. "I don't know what's your game. I didn't do anything to you and yet you're making fun of me since the very moment I got here."

12