All Comments on 'The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 01'

by we_all_kneel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Yeah, Caramelunicorn nailed with the comment just like you did with this story. Had me misting up pretty good. Realistically and beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great start. I really liked it. I hope Lucas ends up as the top and fucks Caleb instead of the standard hot jock top, shy nerd/dork bottom.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is sooo sweet and heart warming 😭😭😭 please do continue!!!!!

SluttyNaughtyJockSluttyNaughtyJock5 months ago

This was cute, wholesome and hot at the same time. Loved it, can’t wait for more

dnsontndnsontn5 months ago

“…alpha omega gigachad male…” is a fantastic line! Great foundation for their exploration.

JRSONJRSON5 months ago

Nice start to a touching new romantic beginning.

It's good to find a heartwarming, softer, well written story in the mix.

Lucas is very guarded and inexperienced in such matters of the heart. He has obviously been teased and bullied, maybe worse. I was relieved to see him give in finally and accept Caleb's warmth and comfort. That cozy scene was just as hot to me as any hot well written sex scene.

I liked Caleb also showing his own vulnerability and feeling a bit of hurt when missunderstandings happened. These two sexy guys feel like a good match so far.

Please continue.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots5 months ago

I’m with the others making comments -sweet and please give us more. You caught how easy it is to make inaccurate assumptions based on superficial observations and what positive can happen when the risk of being more direct is taken.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Super cute 🥰

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Agree that this is a sweet story. I’m not sure about why they are camping out and what it is that brought both of these different people together. It is not critical but would add to the plot and character development.

Blackbear7Blackbear74 months ago

Sucker for a romantic buildup relationship. If I ever get to that phase, I will know what it fills like.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, different from the other stories I've read here. With out all the fucking and sucking. Different, good job.😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous