The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 03 - Finale

Story Info
A sexy jock enjoys the life alongside the guy he seduced.
6.7k words
4.79
4.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas' tired and short moans was filling the room.

"Yes, baby... keep going... this feels sooo good..." Caleb groaned, melting under his naked boyfriend, who was currently riding him.

Luke was so tired, so sweaty... He felt as if he was impaling himself on that hard cock for half an hour. Caleb's experience at fucking had its huge benefits, of course: for example, he knew exactly which buttons to press to turn your body against you and make it a slutty device of mutual pleasure. But it also meant that he was incredibly durable. To make his beast cum required not only a lot of physical work, but also some really slutty action. They both would always initiate affectionate vanilla sex and end up in the wildest positions that not even a tolerant God would approve.

But Lucas wasn't complaining. He loved sex. Caleb taught him everything he knew and he loved doing all of it for him, but mostly -- for himself. Caleb's libido was always through the roof and he would never hide it from Lucas when they were alone. Luke even noticed that his boyfriend had a special "horny face" pattern. It was a mixture of the hungriest stare possible and naughty, tempting smirk that would persuade even a nun to sin with him.

He would always follow that face by either pulling his shorts a bit, to make his bulge visible through them or simply by guiding Lucas' hand there or by pushing it against his peach.

"Let me have some..." he would then whisper into Luke's ear and kiss him all the way down to neck. If Lucas was busy or tired or not in the mood, Caleb would then wrap his arm around Luke, rub his chest and whisper some more. "Be a good boy... do what daddy says. Daddy needs you."

Luke always considered this whole daddy/boy play weird and funny, but he changed his approach when he actually got to taste it with Caleb. It made no sense, because Caleb was only one year older than him, but Luke quickly discovered that this fetish was not about father/son roleplay at all. It was about two men accepting their roles, thriving in them and giving each other what the other side wanted. And Lucas had a lot to give.

"Oh my God... no... wait... OH! Ahhh... ahhhh... oh my... no... I can't..." Caleb loved listening to Lucas' sex moans. Especially in this position, when Luke was on top of him, sitting straight. Caleb's dick was really deep inside of his man and this made everything sweetly difficult for Lucas. "Please... oh my God... no, no, no, I can't do this... you can't do this to me..." he would moan, with his eyes rolled back, tired breathy voice and chest moving in fast, deep breaths. It was as if his mind was slowly breaking. He didn't know what he was saying, he was just feeling and the words were just pointing at his shattered thoughts, unable to form anything sensible.

Lucas wanted to beg, but he didn't know what for. He wanted to feel pleasure, but he also knew it would mean the end of it. He felt so tired and sore, but he didn't want to rest. Each time he opened his eyes, he saw this sexy look on Caleb's face that just made it easy to sacrifice everything, if it would mean making that man feel good.

But then, suddenly, Caleb forced them both to stop. He pulled himself up with his elbows to sit straight and then slowly removed Lucas from his cock, pushing him off onto his back. Lucas moaned in protest, feeling Caleb's sausage leave his hole. Now it felt so empty and cold... Lucas hated it.

"Noooo... not again..." Lucas whined like a total bitch, closing his eyes, but helplessly accepting that Caleb was the boss here.

"No cumming, no stopping," Caleb reminded his boyfriend. The ability and willpower to edge himself was yet another of Caleb's talents. "Don't worry... I know you like to feel full..." Caleb giggled, as he reached for a huge silicone dildo, which he then pressed against Lucas' hole. "Babe, you're so horny, slick and loose that it went in like a knife in a butter," Caleb said with excitement, enjoying the sight of the dildo being swallowed so easily.

"Nooo... oh my God..." Lucas moaned and his toes curled up again. "Don't turn on the vibrations, I beg you..."

"Oh, of course I'm turning the vibrations on... The highest level of intensity..."

"Caleb, nooo!" Lucas moaned helplessly and his entire body twitched when the toy began ringing deep in his asshole. "NO! CALEB!" Lucas pressed his arms and hands against Caleb's, but the jock held him still easily, smiling down at him. "NOOO! OH MY GOD!"

Caleb pinned him down with his chest, savoring the agony of the man he loved the most. Luke's handsome face twisted in the most complex expression it could've ever shaped. The boy helplessly wiggled his legs in the air, feeling the toy buzzing in his ass and having no way to stop it.

"OH MY GOD, CALEB, I'M DYING!" Lucas screamed, breathing so fast he was beginning to feel lightheaded.

Caleb chuckled sexily.

"Nah, bro, you're not dying... you're just experiencing so much pleasure that it overwhelms your brain."

Lucas couldn't believe that Caleb called it so lightly. His entire body was hot, it felt as if it was beginning to melt. He felt the silicone rod stuck inside of him, doing unholy things to his mind and soul and he had no way to make it stop. He even tried to push it out, but somehow the vibrations made it sunk deeper. His heart felt like it was soon going to explode, he barely could feel his limbs anymore. He just saw Caleb's smiling face, enjoying the spectacle of blissful euphoria Lucas was experiencing.

Luke already knew what was about to happen, because it happened few times before...

"NOO... Not this again..." he moaned and gave up.

The dildo wiggling in his but made his cock shoot cum out. It felt as if the bliss of an orgasm poured out not from Lucas' cock, but somewhere deeper inside of him. He held Caleb's strong shoulders, submitting to the pleasure which began dominating him completely. He had no way to escape it, he had to endure it. It was kind of weird to think of pleasure as something that needed to be survived more than enjoyed, but it was simply on such high level, it was just exhausting.

Luke melted in Caleb's strong arms and moaned again, when the pleasure finally released him from its grasp. He felt soreness inside of his ass... and the vibrating rod torturing his prostate which now brought him just dry pain. Caleb showed him mercy and pulled it out. Only now Lucas greatly appreciated the same sense of emptiness and cool he hated few moments ago.

"Did you like it?" Caleb asked and leaned over for a kiss.

"Stop... I'm sweaty like a pig..." Lucas said weakly, feeling disgusting.

"Yeah, you are," Caleb whispered into his ear, naughtily. "it's fucking hot to think that I made you so sweaty."

Lucas placed his hand on the side of Caleb's smiling face.

"You didn't cum," Luke said with regret. The fact that he felt his own semen on his thigh filled him with guilt.

"Oh, sweetheart, I don't plan on not cumming..."

"Oh my God, we're going to go again?" This idea alone nearly made Lucas faint.

It seemed like they've been fucking for three hours straight, including foreplay. It was enough to make the idea of sex disgusting and unappealing to Luke. But at the same time, he felt that way even three orgasms before... and Caleb easily made him horny again and again...

"Let's play a game..." Oh, no... "Actually, let's duel," Caleb proposed. "A quick sixty nine. Who comes first, loses."

"You're going to make me suck your cock after it's been up in my ass?" Lucas asked and blushed. This idea was so perverted and exciting...

"Suck? Buddy, I'm gonna make you deepthroat it like a slut."

Even though Lucas' prostate was still stunned and sore, he felt it lifting his cock in excitement.

"Okay..." Luke gave up.

To his surprise, this time Caleb got on top of him. Luke wasn't complaining; it turned into an incredibly arousing situation. His POV from under Caleb's crotch was quite beautiful. Luke admired his boyfriend's hard cock, massive balls and a bit hairy ass crack. It became even better when Caleb finally lowered it all, pushing his meat between Luke's warm lips and wet cocksleeve of a mouth. Lucas needed to adjust and learn how to breathe, but once he got a hang of it, he could enjoy a beautiful sight of Caleb's nuts blocking his nostrils whenever he thrusted his cock deeper and also of his twitching asshole, which Lucas wanted to put his tongue in right now.

On the other side, Lucas was getting a BJ. Caleb hungrily licked off all the semen produced by Luke and began gobbling on his cute boy's meat. Lucas felt incredible sensing his hard-on being trapped and sucked in the wet warm tightness of Caleb's mouth. But then... Caleb began cheating. Lucas felt Caleb's long big fingers of a basketball player touch the boy's used asshole, slide in and nicely rub the insides.

"You're cheating!!!!" Lucas wished he could scream, but with a slab of pulsing meat in his throat, he could only dream about it.

Lucas tried sucking harder, better and deeper. It was his only hope at making Caleb lose. He did not imagine losing himself, because it would mean long hours of getting fucked in thirty different positions. Luke once again directed his stare at Caleb's twitching hole and got an idea. He moved his hands on his jock's butt and massaged his massive, muscular buttocks. Then he placed his thumb on the entrance to Caleb's asshole.

Almost immediately, Caleb spat Lucas' dick out.

"Don't do it, boy. That's cheating," he said and returned to sucking.

This fucking asshole... He was the one cheating and he knew it. If Lucas could smile, he would, but the cock rubbing itself in his throat made it difficult. The game was rigged from the start, it seems... Not the first time, even. Caleb really didn't like playing fair when having sex. Lucas high key loved it; the sense of being innocently, playfully exploited and treated unfairly.

And of course Caleb won... Lucas let his jock's cock stay in his throat, but he still moaned through his nose and focused on his own orgasm flooding Caleb's mouth with cum. His sore prostate reminded him of its existence but was ignored.

"Now finish me," Caleb ordered.

Luke's brain was drowning in horny soup for so long that yet another orgasm didn't even trigger the post-nut clarity. It made serving Caleb's cock as a breathing fleshlight very easy. It was clear that even he was at his limits already, because he creamed Luke's throat very quickly. Lucas swallowed everything greedily, always showing Caleb's cum great reverence which it deserved.

Caleb pulled his cock out of Luke's throat. It was covered in thick slimy drool and a bit of cum, probably.

"Looks like you've lost, buddy..." Caleb said, clearly planning to pretend that nothing unfair has taken place.

"You've cheated..." Lucas whimpered. "I'm very disappointed in you!"

"How dare you say that?" Caleb asked and grabbed Lucas by his legs, to pull him closer. "This requires a punishment..."

Lucas pushed his butt up to expose his pale cheeks to Caleb's ruthless clapping, done with his basketball player's hand -- which had to be pointed again, almost as if Caleb had a different set of hands.

The sound and pain the slaps produced was sharp, but Luke absolutely loved it. He moaned like a slut, trying to be strong and not to move his ass. But Caleb was spanking him really fast and eventually Lucas instinctively tried to cover it with his hand.

"Be a good boy!" Caleb demanded and pushed his hand away. "Accept your punishment!"

Being called a boy unlocked new supply of willpower to Lucas. He backed his hand and arched to push his butt upwards and proudly take the clapping.

"Yes, daddy! Punish me, daddy!" he pleaded.

When they were done, Lucas wrapped his arms around Caleb's thigh, craving nothing else but his love and affection right now.

"I'm sorry for being naughty..." Luke mumbled cutely and kissed Caleb's leg.

Caleb's heart almost melted. He pushed Lucas off his thigh, because there was no way he could kiss him from that position. And then he hugged his boyfriend tightly and left few pecks on his cheek and forehead.

"I love you, baby," Caleb whispered into his ear. "You're a good boy."

Lucas kissed Caleb's chest few times and then just rubbed it with love, looking him deeply in the eyes. His stare showed that he felt incredibly vulnerable in this moment. Caleb kissed him deeply and pressed his forehead against his. Then he grabbed Lucas' hand and guided it to his raging erection, which apparently returned during the spanking.

"Rub it for me and we will go to sleep," Caleb whispered.

Eventually they fell asleep tired, sweaty and in a bed stained with so much cum that new sheets would be needed in the morning. But right now, they didn't care. As always, Lucas slept with his head resting on Caleb's shoulder; close, snuggled up, with Lucas' hand covering Caleb's pecs.

*

Three months have passed since the time of that beautiful camping trip which lead to their first meeting. Literally on the next day, they became the topic of gossip among their friend group, when Caleb challenged Lucas to post their pic on his IG. It turned out Caleb took their selfie while they were making out in the near darkness.

Nearly all female friends and acquaintances Caleb had DM-ed him to ask if he's gay and to congratulate him. His male friends mostly thanked him for removing himself from the heterosexual dating pool. Sadly, Lucas had to face some hate; some weird new accounts messaged him saying that Caleb will dump him after a month or that he's already cheating on him.

After three official dates, Caleb had enough of taking it slow. When they were completely alone at a park, he asked Lucas if he would like to officially become his boyfriend. Lucas was so shy and cute that he struggled to maintain eye contact, but he agreed. Of course he did -- he was cuddling a pillow pretending it was Caleb every night since their return from the trip.

Starting a relationship meant that Lucas was finally able to satisfy his whiny parents and introduce someone he likes to them. They've been pressuring him to get a girlfriend since he was 16. When he came out as gay, they just switched to wanting to meet his boyfriend.

It made Caleb incredibly anxious, because he didn't have a very good relations with his parents. They were very disappointed in him, after they discovered he settled for a man. It turned out their acceptance for his bisexuality was only skin deep. They assumed it was just his way of being quirky and his choice of a life partner would be a female, so that they could easily enjoy grandchildren.

But Lucas' parents turned out to be the absolute sweethearts. Both his mom and dad accepted Caleb with nothing but pure unconditional love and were proud that Lucas managed to find himself such handsome and successful boyfriend.

This was the first time Lucas saw Caleb break down. And his jock was trying so hard to control his tears, but when Lucas' mom hugged him, he just let it flow freely. Later that night, Lucas refused any sexual activities between them and instead forced Caleb into full-blown cuddling session focused on affection. Lucas wasn't sure why it mattered to him, but the sight of Caleb tearing up officially turned his infatuation into love. From that moment, he wanted to have his precious Caleb around him at all times, just so that he could hug him and cheer him up whenever he needed it. Funnily enough -- or actually, maybe 'sadly' -- Caleb assumed he just butchered what they've had.

In the darkness of their bedroom, at Luke's parents' home, they've had this conversation:

"You will probably break up with me soon," Caleb whispered in a depressed tone. He was lying his head on Lucas' chest, listening to his heartbeat and running his finger across Lucas' partially exposed abs.

"What? Why?" Luke asked, surprised.

"Adam once told me to never show your emotions to your girlfriend. Never. It makes them run away, because you become soyboy in their eyes..."

"Firstly, this is extremely sexist. Secondly, I'm not your fucking girlfriend," Lucas chuckled and aggressively ruffled his boyfriend's hair. "Thirdly, your soft side is what made me give you a chance in the first place, so I don't think you have any reasons to worry when you show it to me."

"What?" Caleb asked, surprised, and looked Lucas in the eyes. "What do you mean?"

"The only reason why I unblocked your IG back on the camping trip was the hurt expression you gave me after I pretended that I just baited you." Lucas smiled, reliving this memory in his head. "You've been so cute... like a sad puppy. I wanted to run after you and give you a hug..."

"Huh. Men really are built differently," Caleb mumbled, as he went back to

massaging Lucas' abs.

"I don't think we are. I wanted you from the start, Caleb. The only worry I've had was that you could be a bully, because I didn't really have good experiences with jocks. But you're not a bully. You're actually such a sweetheart." Lucas placed his hand on Caleb's cheek and rubbed it. Was it a good moment...? Will he not ruin things...? Is three months too early...? "And I... love you," he whispered and immediately panicked. "I'm sorry!"

Caleb froze for a second and then raised his head, watching Lucas' face in the darkness with a very serious expression.

"I love you," Caleb follow with big, sad eyes. It meant the world to him.

Lucas felt happiness spreading across his entire body, once his feelings have been reciprocated, confirmed and accepted. They kissed; deeply and lovingly, but not sexually. Not on this night. This night was for affection and love only.

*

Lucas really did have a weird love boner for Caleb being vulnerable. It was confirmed when Caleb got a cold few weeks later.

"Call for an ambulance..." Caleb groaned. His nose was stuffed, his voice was throaty. "Luke, baby, I'm so sorry it has to end this way... But don't worry... You're smoking hot, you will find someone hotter than me..."

Lucas chuckled.

"Eat your chicken soup, himbo. You want to get better before the semi-finals or not?" Luke taunted him.

"Suck my dick..."

"Wait, was that just manly banter or an actual request?"

"I didn't realize I've had multiple options," Caleb mumbled, surprised. "It was definitely a request, then."

"I love you, Caleb, but the last time you showered was yesterday. Your musky penis will have to wait."

"I thought you liked my musk..."

"Fresh musk. Yes," Luke confirmed and snorted.

But then the evening came and fever returned. Caleb went back to sleep, while Lucas stayed with him in the room, watching a movie on his laptop. During some of the more boring scenes, he would catch himself staring at his sleeping boyfriend. Emphasizing how hot Caleb was seemed pretty repetitive at this point, but for Lucas, it was like an unending realization.

Caleb was sleeping, so weak and frail at the moment. Luke found pride in the fact that for once he was the partner who takes care of his man, rather than be the one who is taken care of. At least for the moment. Generally, Caleb acting as Lucas' white knight was also fun to both sides, but the battle with junkies during their camping trip taught Luke that he would never want to be the damsel in distress. If his man was ever in danger, he would want to be right there, having his back.

"Babe..." Caleb groaned weekly.

"What's up?" Luke quickly pushed his headphones off.

"I have to pee..."

"Do you want me to help you stand up?"

"Nooo..."

Lucas frowned.

"Then what the fuck do you want me to do...?"

Caleb hesitated for some time before shooting his shot.

"Help me pee into a bottle..."

12