The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, you're so unwell that you can't stand up?" Lucas immediately got really worried.

Caleb hesitated again.

"If I answer 'yes,' will I be allowed to pee into a bottle?"

He seemed playful enough, but Luke still had his doubts.

"Come on, Caleb. Just tell me what's wrong, man..."

"I'm fine, sexy," Caleb assured in a slightly annoyed tone. "Just lazy. Let me piss into a bottle or I will piss onto the floor."

Calmed down a bit, Luke helped him out to violate an empty bottle of water. After Caleb released the last drop, he said:

"But bro, don't drink it. Let's explore watersports later together," he joked and giggled at his own creation.

"Jokes on you, dipshit, I'm kind of into that," Luke lied and went to the toilet to get rid of the toxic waste.

When it came to fetishes, they were rather vanilla. Well, Lucas was still obsessed with feet and he still liked getting spanked from time to time and he also really liked when Caleb called him a "good boy." But they've heard from their friends that these are all pretty mild plays.

Rimming turned out to be a bit crazier. Caleb was into it from the very beginning, but surprisingly, so was Lucas. But Lucas didn't really get to explore it, as it kind of came off naturally as part of the topping routine. But on one night Caleb let Lucas to have his fun and chose to spread his cheeks for him.

It turned out that Luke was obsessed with Caleb's ass. He left like a thousand of kisses on his boyfriend's glutes and that was before diving the crack. Lucas loved the strong musky smell, the ass hair felt incredibly naughty on his tongue and making out with Caleb's twitching hole turned out to be incredibly fun to both of them. Although, Caleb struggled a lot at the start; it turned out he was incredibly ticklish and enduring a warm wet tongue dancing inside of his asshole was quite taxing. But once he learned to endure and limit his laughs...

"You filthy slut... licking my asshole like that? And you're fucking hungry, boy," Caleb kept taunting his boyfriend with a smug smile, enjoying how his words inspired Lucas' tongue to dive deeper. "Licking another man's asshole... do you realize how humiliating that is?" Oh, Lucas did realize. Or more like, he realized how humiliating it would've been for most. Lucas, however, was having the time of his life. "What's the purpose of this mining expedition, boy? What are you trying to find?" Caleb chuckled again.

Lucas kept pushing his tongue in, blushing and rubbing his cock against the sheets. At this point Caleb knew exactly what to say to push Luke's buttons. During sex, Lucas would usually have only one simple request: "tell me dirty things..."

After some time, Lucas removed the tongue from his boyfriend's asshole and made a request:

"Can I... top you?" he pleaded, feeling an extreme need to put the tip of his heated cock inside that wet, twitching hole of Caleb.

"What?! You want to top me?!" Caleb panicked. It was against the natural order. Lucas was his cute twink boyfriend... he should be the cock sleeve in this relationship. Right...?

"Just for fun," Lucas assured him in a breathy voice. "I still consider you the dick of this relationship."

This statement actually did wonders at calming Caleb's concerns down.

"In that case... fine. Show me what you've got, daddy," he taunted Lucas playfully.

Luke grabbed his own cock and guided it towards Caleb's hole. It was so slick and relaxed from Lucas' tongue massag, that the cock was allowed in without any resistance.

It made Lucas kind of envious. When Caleb took his virginity, Luke would moan like a bitch in the heat. But Caleb, right now, was nearly stoical. He was grunting a bit, but with no struggle, just pleasure.

"I guess my dick is too small..." Luke said, feeling a bit down.

"What do you mean? You're barely fitting in," Caleb snorted and only after he spoke, Lucas heard a clear shadow of struggle in his voice. "Feels very nice, to be honest..."

"You're barely even moaning!"

Caleb laughed.

"I'm just taking it like a champ, brother."

When Lucas stopped thinking about Caleb not giving enough sounds and instead focused on his own pleasure, it suddenly became a very pleasurable experience. And soon after, Lucas left a sweet creampie in his strong jock boyfriend's asshole.

"This was kind of fun," Lucas admitted. "But I still prefer licking your asshole. From now on, I want to do that a lot more often," he demanded cutely.

Caleb agreed in the best way he could:

"Such a good boy... I will make you my regular asslicker, then."

After Caleb's team won semi-finals, he of course went to celebrate with the boys and got so wasted in the process that Adam called Lucas, if he wouldn't want to spend a night with the drunken love of his life, to make sure he doesn't choke on his vomit or something. Luke was on the campus that night anyway, so he arrived shortly.

Caleb was already on his bed, but Adam left him almost fully clothed. Lucas decided to fix that, but before doing so, he helped Adam out to his bedroom as well.

"Bro, maybe I should call someone to watch you as well?" Luke asked his boyfriend's best friend, who two minutes ago fell asleep on the floor in the living room.

"Nah, I'm good, bro. It all went into my limbs, you get what I'm saying?"

Luke shrugged and left him to take care of his boyfriend.

"Caleb, baby, I'll strip you down, so you're more comfy, okay?" Lucas asked in a sweet tone.

Caleb mumbled something impossible to guess.

Luke assumed it was a consent. He started by pulling Caleb's sneakers off. As a respectable active foot fetishist, he took a quick whiff of both his shoes and socked feet. The smell turned out to be so amazing that Lucas regretted enjoying it, as it hardened his cock almost immediately. He was always incredibly attracted to Caleb's smells, but his huge basketball player's feet were just on a completely different level.

After Luke was done obsessing over his boyfriend's dogs, he began unbuckling his pants. That's when Caleb moved through sleep. His big hands grabbed Lucas' arms and aggressively pushed him away.

"Fuck off, you damn thot," Caleb growled and then pushed Lucas away using also his foot. "I have a boyfriend, you harpy..."

Luke's heart nearly melted with love when he heard that. It made him feel so... proud and good, knowing that Caleb would react in that way to someone trying to get into his pants. Especially since many people warned him that Caleb used to be a hoe in his younger days and would probably not be above cheating.

Respectful of his refusal, Lucas fell asleep right next to him, allowing Caleb to suffer in his jeans and shirt. After some time, Caleb must've recognized Lucas' scent through sleep or something, because he suddenly wrapped himself around his cute boyfriend and refused to let go even when Luke said he has to go to the toilet.

*

It wasn't a huge surprise, but Caleb's team won the finals and it wasn't even a close game this time. Lucas was there, cheering for his man, he even forced Alice to go with him, even though she didn't know a thing about basketball. The boys wanted to celebrate immediately after the match, but their captain decided that they will meet at the bar in an hour. He had a promise to fulfill.

"Here I am," he said in a sexy tone to his excited boyfriend, when they met in front of the door to Caleb's and Adam's room on campus. Caleb was still in his jersey, drenched in sweat, glistening beautifully... "As I promised: if we win the title, you will get the after match me in his full glory..."

Lucas didn't say anything. His horny, bothered face must've been enough to point what it meant to him sexually. Sweaty Caleb unlocked the door and invited his boyfriend in grinning like a devil.

"Oh my God..." Lucas whispered, when they finally reached Caleb's bedroom. The jock sat on his bed and Lucas hopped onto his lap. "You have no idea how sexy you smell right now..."

They kissed. Painfully slowly, passionately but gently. Lucas took a short break to help Caleb take his top off and then pushed him onto the mattress, kissing and licking his basketball champion's muscular, glistening chest.

"You're the absolute GOAT, sir," Luke whispered seductively, when his kissing train reached Caleb's treasure trail already.

"That's right, boy... praise your champion... be my trophy..."

Luke began sucking him off with blushing cheeks, maintaining eye contact. Caleb was generally very easy to love, but right now, after he proved capable of defeating so many of his equals on court, smelling so manly and acting so confident, he woke up something primal in Lucas. The boy guided his hard cock out of his mouth and just rubbed it in its full glory against his face. Then he slapped his face with it few times, enjoying how hot and heavy it was. Then he slapped his tongue, guiding the cock head back into his mouth.

Caleb was clearly very turned on by that.

"Yes, baby... keep sucking your daddy off..." Caleb groaned in an encouraging way, caressing Luke's face with his big thumbs. "Such a good boy you are... Reward me for playing so good..."

Oh, poor Caleb... He thought he would be rewarded so easily, but Luke wasn't the best of boys tonight. He proved it by suddenly neglecting the cock and going down for the nutsack. It was moist and smelly -- Luke rubbed his face against it without any hesitation. Then, Luke invited his boyfriend's nuts into his mouth, sucking on the huge testicles, letting the hair tickle his tongue. Caleb proceeded to watch Lucas with dark eyes full of desire. His shirtless chest was moving up and down in quick excited breaths. Luke grabbed his boyfriend's dick and began pumping it with a hand, to not get too far away from the edge.

"Now I want to lick you there," Luke demanded and smirked.

Caleb immediately spread his thighs apart.

"Well, then show me how brave you are," he smirked.

Luke dived into his ass crack with his nose, only to discover that this time, the smell and taste was... rich. He got kind of scared and overwhelmed at first, which Caleb commented with a little naughty giggle, but then Luke gathered all the courage he had and just... did it.

"I see you're enjoying my nasty hole," Caleb taunted him. "That's just my bad influence over you, to be honest... I totally corrupted you. You used to be such a cute, innocent boy and look at you now... filthy little slut curiously pushing his tongue into my sweaty asshole..." Caleb moved his leg and raised his knee higher, while blocking the back of Luke's head with his hand. "No escape, boy... you have to eat me out now..."

It ended up with Luke's tongue wiggling inside of Caleb's butthole, while Lucas continuously pumped his boyfriend's cock. Caleb's orgasm was quite massive and it was a true pleasure watching his cock release a load in a crazy fountain that poured cum all over Caleb's abs, the bed and Lucas' hair.

"Now I want to cum," Lucas said, getting on his back. "Sit on my face, you sexy fucker."

Caleb stood up on the bed and walked above Lucas' head with a sly smile.

"Alright, but why won't you let me handle your cock?"

"Because you will edge the fuck out of me, asshole..."

"Luke, my love... you know me so well... hands off your cock, buddy. Daddy's gonna play with your gear stick."

"Caleb, come on... I just want a quick orgasm... your mates are waiting for you..."

"You know what's the great advantage of face-sitting? You will be fighting for air, inhaling my musty slit, so you won't be able to whine..."

"Oh my God, Caleb, please..." Lucas moaned, watching the butt being prepared to be lowered, as his face was about to become a pillow. "You never know when enough is enough with edging..."

"Yeah, that's the fun part about it," Caleb said and sat on his lover's handsome face, defiling it by rubbing motion of his hairy moistness.

The skin contact, smell and lack of air made Lucas' cock so incredibly hard and sensitive to the touch, that Caleb accidentally granted him a ruined orgasm by just poking Luke's cock. But Caleb wasn't done just yet. He edged his boy for a while, making sure to lift his ass from time to time to grant Luke some fresh air. Lucas couldn't really think too hard, being incredibly lightheaded and stuck in a blissful fog. The smell made him so submissive. He would clench his eyelids, push his tongue out and try to lick as much as he could, trying to ignore the need to breathe. And in the meantime, his cock was being gently stimulated -- one could say very gently, because Caleb knew exactly how to bring someone sexual agony.

Lucas came so hard the second time, that his cum turned out to be unusually thick and generous, for some reason.

"I still can't believe I'm such a bitch for your ass," Lucas said in a breathy tone, after Caleb finally released him from under his crack.

"I wasn't joking when I said I corrupted you." Caleb smiled lovingly. "I love you, Luke. And I'm really happy that you don't fear to show me this sexual... I don't know, passion, that you have. I've never been so open with anyone before, sexually. With you, I just feel... comfy..." Caleb grabbed his boyfriend's hand and pulled him in for a hug.

"No kissing!" Lucas brutally pushed him away.

Caleb laughed.

"Why not? That's my ass, remember? You think I would let you lick it if I wasn't convinced of its cleanness?"

"Either way... you're the dom here," Luke said firmly, even though he had no idea how to logically explain his point. He just felt it should've been like that. "I can lick your ass, you can't lick your own ass."

"Bruh, I literally rim your hole more often than you rim mine," Caleb responded.

"It doesn't have to make sense. We will do this my way," Luke insisted with an annoyed face.

They took shower together. And they fucked there once again. Caleb raw-dogged Luke against the wall. Lucas was so submissive for him, that every time Caleb would request sex, it wasn't just a matter of "yes" or "no"; Luke would become turned on instantly. Then they brushed their teeth, sharing the same toothbrush, staring at each other's reflection in the mirror, standing in front of it naked. No, sorry; not "staring". Eyefucking.

Luke randomly knelt and sucked Caleb's toes on the spot. Caleb just smiled.

"You need help, bro," he commented shortly and laughed.

Five minutes later, they returned to the bedroom and fell on Caleb's bed again.

"You're late on your team's victory party," Lucas moaned. It was a moan, because right now Caleb was pushing his fingers into Luke's hole, fingering him. "Oh my God... don't stop..."

"The fuck? You're sending me conflicting messages, babe. You want me to go or stay?"

"You have to go... it's a big day for you... you should celebrate... The memories are worth it..."

"Come with me, then..."

"I will!" Lucas moaned again. His fingers clenched on the sheets; he spread his legs further. His body language screamed 'keep fingering me, daddy'. "Let's go..."

"Ready when you are, buddy..." Caleb assured, easily sliding the third finger in.

Long story short, they came to the party one and a half hours late, but they did come and that was what mattered. On the way there, they actually came more than once.

*

After a year, their relationship pretty much slowed down, which seemed just like the natural way of things. It didn't mean that they grew distant from each other, nor that something was wrong. The initial infatuation and obsession simply passed and they were finally able to enjoy each other without so much craziness involved.

Lucas grew out his facial hair more and it was a huge mistake -- as Caleb now forbade him from ever shaving it off. In return, Lucas demanded the same of Caleb, but it was pretty much pointless. Caleb was -- as always -- fucking gorgeous, regardless of facial hair or its lack. Lucas actually was unable to tell if he liked his jock more with or without it.

From time to time they would have arguments about some small things involving poor communication or lack of consideration for the other half. They were never incredibly heated or anything, but they would usually make them stay silent for two to three days. They didn't realize that, but on the very same day when each argument happened, both of them would keep checking their phones just to make sure if the other side has not yet reached out to ease things down. The make-up sex was amazing, though. Mostly because Caleb's balls were full of ammo.

On their first anniversary, they went for a camping trip into the very same forest where they've met, just the two of them this time. It was romantic and fun and the fact that they were alone didn't really change much -- after all, back when they've met, they forgot to care about other people equally fast.

*

Two years later, Caleb was admiring himself in the mirror, trying out the fancy suit he just bought. Adam was eating a pizza on the couch behind him, enjoying the spectacle of his best friend freaking out.

"I don't know, man. I'm pretty sure the tie is not supposed to stand up like that," Caleb proceeded to whine.

"These instructions we've found on TikTok had a lot of likes, bro. Who are you to disagree with them?"

"Well, a person who can fucking see that it's standing up weirdly." Caleb turned around and showed the problem from his profile. "I can't make it lie the fuck down..."

"Alright... let me see it," Adam sighed and put the pizza box aside, standing up.

"Fuck off with your greasy fucking fingers from this abhorrent Domino's garbage!" Caleb freaked out. Adam shrugged and sat back on his ass. "This is a fucking nightmare..."

"Bro, you're going to be late. Move your fucking ass."

Caleb took a deep breath, looked at his reflection in the mirror for the last time, and stormed out of the room.

Two seconds later, Adam had a sudden realization.

"BROOOO!" he yelled on top of his lungs. "YOU FORGOT THE RING!!!"

The door opened again and Caleb returned with a stressed out face.

"Well, that would make one hell of an awkward proposal," he mumbled and ran out once again.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the love story of Caleb and Lucas!

If you would like to read something similar, I invite you to try out my other series: The Perfect Roommate and Paying Debts to Horny Jocks!

12