All Comments on 'The Jock at the Library [M4F]'

by Saif_and_Sound

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sweetsubsarahsweetsubsarah2 months ago

That was hot, really liked the setting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bonus points for not just throwing in that the girl came during vanilla fucking. Usually in these m4f audios the listener just cums sometimes during ordinary penetration fucking and, while it may work because we're playing and the audio lines up with that, sometimes I can't help but roll my eyes cuz no way I'd be going up that fast with out a good toy to help. Nice to have that calmly acknowledged and put into the story with the "did you cum? No? Oh well we can't have that"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot! I need a part 2 😋

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

SAAAIIF!! That was incredible. I always come so good with your audios. You're the only author I can't help talking back to when I am listening. You have the best moan/sigh/growl sounds in literotica. Authentic, like you are really enjoying yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaif_and_Sound@Saif_and_Sound
Arabic audio creator hoping to reach your hearts and hold your hand as we explore all the sensation my voice can bring you 🌹 Script links: ❤️u/tama_mantic❤️ ⭐️The Older Prince (https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/s/wRmYqun2HH) ⭐️First rut, then marriage (https://www.reddit.co...