The Jock in My Sketchbook Ch. 04

Story Info
My crush just kissed me, I am stunned.
1.9k words
4.76
4.8k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

At the Poke place, Jordan and I both ordered our food. The ahi tuna with brown rice looked really good. We sat down at a table sitting on the opposite side of each other. The topics started off with what kind of classes we were taking, the jobs that we've had, experiences with life, and things of that sort. It turns out that Jordan's business major, I mean I can already see him being successful in upper management, he's got the charisma, good looks, and personality.

Then the conversation shifted to more personal topics, like how our family is, do we have any siblings, and things like that. I brought up the fact that my mom would like to invite him over to our house later after we sort out all the boxes in our house. Jordan offered to help us move the boxes around.

"So Nate, have you ever dated before?" No, it is embarrassing to say, but as a 20-year old, I have never dated thus far in the history of my life. Partially because I don't trust people, and partially because I have a massive crush on the guy sitting right in front of me.

Should I tell Jordan that I have a crush on him? Will that scare him away?

"No, I haven't dated anyone thus far" I tried to answer as much as I can in a neutral tone.

"What?! You haven't dated all your life?! Well, that is really surprising, I mean man, you're pretty good-looking, I would have thought that girls would throw themselves to you!" Jordan said with his hands gesturing and waving up and down at me, and a visibly shocked expression.

To hear that Jordan thinks that I am good-looking was a HUGE compliment, in fact, I felt my dick getting semi-erect from this conversation. I debated whether or not I should tell Jordan that I am gay. Normally I would tell other people with no problem, but what if after Jordan knows that I'm gay he would start to avoid me? I do not want to ruin our friendship that has just begun to start. After debating with myself for what seemed like an eternity, I finally decided to come out to Jordan.

"Jordan, I'm actually gay," I said. Shit, I shouldn't have said that, what was my dumbass thinking.

"Hey man, good for you Nate! I bet there will be a lot of cute guys throwing themselves at you" To my surprise, Jordan reacted well to the news, and I felt super relieved upon hearing his encouragement and support.

But the only cute guy I want is you.

"How about you Jordan, have you dated anyone?" I asked back, hoping that Jordan would say that he is single and he's gay.

"Yeah, I dated a couple of girls in high school, and the one from my senior year of high school is my current girlfriend "

My heart sank to rock bottom, I knew it! I knew that this was going to happen, what are the chances that Jordan was going to be gay and single? None! A guy like him is a chicks' magnet. And with this response, all of my bubbles and fantasies have burst, I felt like a black hole sucking the essence out of my soul.

"Cool, that's awesome" I drily said.

We finished our conversation at the Poke place and I went back to my car and cried for a good amount of time. I felt heartbreak even though I haven't dated yet. On my way back, I thought about how I too fell into the common trope of falling for a straight guy.

To my suprise in the evening, Jordan actually rang the doorbell and stood at our front door. When I opened the door for him, I tried to avoid looking him directly in the eye, I was scared that he will find out my feelings for him. Even though I can't be boyfriend with Jordan, I still wanted to be friends with him.

Jordan explained how he came to help us move the boxes around. After 2 hours of organizing stuff, hanging things on the wall, putting items in place, the place finally looked tidy and my mom was grateful for Jordan's help.

Of course, through all of this, I couldn't help but notice the muscles on Jordan's arm, the calves of his leg. God was this guy a work of art.

"Hey boys, I have to meet up with a client right now, Jordan, make yourself at home, you're the first person that Nathaniel was going to invite over in years, you're our special guest," My mom said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Norman!"

After my mom had left the house, there was an awkward silence between the two of us. Jordan seemed to be in his thoughts. A flash of worry and sadness flashed over his face, it was a really brief moment, but it was an expression I'd never seen on Jordan's face before.

"So-"

"So-"

Jordan and I said in unison, as both of us attempted to break the awkward silence between us,

"Oh sorry, you go first," Jordan said, with his signature smile back on his face.

"I-I just wanna ask do you want some water? It was kind of tiring to move the boxes around"

"Yeah, sure, actually I was thinking can I go check out your room?"

"Yeah, come on up" Jordan and I went up the stairs, with me leading the way to my room. "I know it's quite plain, I haven't gotten a chance to set things up properly".

"It's nice and cozy alright"

We sat down on the carpet floor of my room and talked more about our hobbies and local news. I'm a history major so I tend to pay attention more to politics and what's going on across the world. Jordan matched me in all areas. We talked about the collapse of the Soviet Union, to wealth inequalities, to the energy crisis, to space colonization. Time flew by quickly and for once I didn't feel so alone, for the first time in basically forever, I felt someone took the time to understand me. I talked more this night than I did in years, and it was a refreshing experience.

"So, what're the sketchbooks on your table?" Jordan asks, eyeing over the sketchbooks that lay on my desk.

"The top one is a sketch of my imagination, it's weird, there are these creatures, cities, and robots that are randomly drawn."

I showed Jordan the arts of sketchbooks and explained to him how sometimes I would imagine fictional societies, a world where magic and high-tech co-existed. How hybrid alien creatures went to war with each other. Jordan carefully examined each page of the sketchbook, pointing out what he found cool and nodding his head at my artwork.

"You're an incredibly talented artist Nate, this is amazing, with art like this and your lore for the characters and cities, you have been creating an entire Nataverse!" Jordan exclaimed. "What's in the other sketchbook?"

"Uh-Uh it's a personal project of mine, I-I kind of don't want to show anyone pictures in that sketchbook" I nervously scrambled more words together. That is the sketchbook that contains all of my drawings of Jordan, if he sees the things that I drew on those pages, I'd be surely toasted.

"Huh, I know some artists draw NSFW art, I bet you $100 bucks that's where all of your NSFW art is" Jordan was right on the money, the art in that sketchbook was indeed not safe for work. However, it isn't just any NSFW art, it is NSFW art of the person sitting inches away from me right now.

Perhaps it was Jordan sensing my uneasiness, after a brief sigh we started talking about other topics. Somehow the conversation circled back to my sexuality and how I knew it. I told Jordan how my mom found out that I was gay, and we both had a great laugh.

"So what type of guys are you into Nate?" Well, how should I answer this question? That I am into guys like yourself or rather I am into you?

"I am into guys that are intelligent, kind, someone that is easy to talk to, guys that are more on the fit side, with broad shoulders, developed pecs and arms" I am basically describing Jordan. Worse, as I'm describing Jordan, my eyes were darting all over his body, and soon I feel my dick getting erected.

"It sounds like you're describing me," Jordan said. Fuck. He knows. I am toast. A wave of anxiety and panic took over me, will Jordan know that I'm crushing on him. It sounds like he does. O! M! G!

To my absolute shock, while I sat there frozen on the ground, Jordan leaned in with his lips, soon his lips touched mine. A jolt of electricity was sent through my body when this happened, my brain too slow to process what just happened.

While my brain was short-circuiting on what just transpired, my body seemed to have an idea of its own. It didn't move and just enjoyed the moment of Jordan's lips on my lips. The kiss was gentle, and this was my first kiss. WHAT THE FUCK?! MY CRUSH JUST KISSED ME!!!

Soon Jordan's hand was running through my back, his arm slowly wrapped around my body as he leaned in for a second kiss. My hands were unconsciously rubbing on Jordan's chest, my lips were now open for Jordan to invade. My body wanted this for a long time, it's been so starved for touch, that right now all it wants is to touch. My hands greedily rubbed around through Jordan's pecs. Then my hands stroked through Jordan's arms, feeling each of the muscles on it.

My lips feel like it's been set on fire, no, my entire body feels like it's been set on fire. Jordan's tongue invaded into my mouth, our tongues now intertwined. Even though I have never kissed before, this all seemed so natural. I felt Jordan's right hand slowly touching my thighs, and then my dick. Which at this point was aching to be touched.

Just when I was about to move my hand to touch Jordan's dick, Jordan's phone rang, interrupting our intimate moment. And bad news, the call was from Jordan's girlfriend Alesha.

"Hey babe, where are you at? Hahahaha. You haven't been answering any messages" Alesha asked with a drunken voice.

"Hey babe, I'm at the new neighbor's house helping out with some stuff, I'll be over at our house soon"

The cold harsh reality hit me, it felt like I am falling from the clouds down the ground. Jordan has a girlfriend, and I just kissed Jordan. More importantly, why did Jordan kiss me? What in the world just happened?

"To tell you the truth Nate, I always liked you, I liked you when I first laid my eyes upon you back in middle school. Your handsome face, your beautiful eyes, and that cute ass you have, I love everything about you" Jordan confessed to me.

"So-so, so what about Alesha, did you cheat on her? Have you told her?" I asked concernedly.

"No, Alesha does not know that I am gay, however, our relationship was having problems beforehand. Alesha has a drinking problem, and we had many fights before this. I actually planned on breaking up with her soon"

Holy cow, holy shit, this was too much information for me to process. Jordan is going to break up with his girlfriend of two years for me?! What in the world is going on. Jordan said something afterward, but at this point, my mind was too numb to process anything, and I don't remember anything else that happened afterward.