The Jock in My Sketchbook Ch. 05

Story Info
I finally lost my virginity to my man.
1.9k words
4.61
3.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

I woke up to Jordan's call the next morning, he wanted me to head over to his house. I got up, briefly fixed my hair and brushed my teeth before practically running to his house.

I rang the doorbell and waited at the front door. I have so many questions, yet I was nervous, my heart beating like there's no tomorrow.

After a few seconds, the door swung open, and Jordan was standing there. There was something different about him.

I looked into Jordan's eyes, and I saw what I could only describe as lust and desire. My eyes traced down and looked at Jordan's crush. He was wearing a black sports short, which made his erection extremely visible. His dick must have been 7 or 8 inches.

"Hey morning Nate, come on in," Jordan said, his voice still friendly and warm.

As I walked into the living room, Jordan put a hand on my back, it caused a wave of really good feeling goosebumps on my arms. He guided me toward the dining table. A mixed smell of coffee, bacon, and pancakes filled the room.

"I made us some breakfast, I know you have a lot of questions, but we can talk it over a nice morning meal"

Jordan said that since middle school he's been attracted towards guys, that's partially (mainly), why he joined the swim team. His parents are very traditional and against homosexuality, so to not disappoint his parents he hid his sexuality and dated girls to not raise suspicions.

Jordan and Alesha rented the house together, now that he and Alesha broke up, and with the lease expiring next month he'd have to go back to living with his parents.

We washed the dishes together, and looking at this man, standing beside me, doing common house chores together, brought a smile onto my face.

"You should definitely smile more Nate, it looks really good on your cute face," Jordan said with a smile.

Without warning Jordan pulled me in for a sudden kiss, I can still taste the sweetness of syrup and frosting on his lips.

He then pushed me on the wall and kissed me more. His hands wandered under my t-shirt, touching my stomach and chess. "Mmmm..." I moaned

As he continued to kiss me, I felt both of his hands going down my crotch area undoing my belt. My dick twitched, I felt precum oozing out of my dick, wetting my underwear.

Soon with a "clink", my jeans fell to the floor, exposing my lower body. My dick made a tent in my gray underwear, a wet spot was clearly visible.

"That is quite a lot of precum," Jordan said as he went down licking my dick through my underwear. I feel my dick violently twitch in reaction. Jordan then pulls down my boxer briefs and started sucking on my dick, it felt heavenly.

Soon through the rhythmic back and forth motion of Jordan's mouth, I felt a wave of electricity coursing through my body, my balls felt like they were going to explode. "Ohh, god I'm so close" I panted making a barely audible sentence. Jordan did not stop, in fact he sped up the sucking motion of my cock. "AHHHHHH!!! I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M CUMMING!!!". And with that I shot ropes and ropes of cum into Jordan's mouth, I almost fainted from cumming as much as I did.

"God damm you almost drowned me in your cum" Jordan said after wiping the cum from his lips. He then proceeded to kiss me on the lips again. With our tongues tied, I have gotten I taste of my own cum, it tasted surprisingly sweeter than I thought it would taste.

I pulled down Jordan's sports shorts which finally revealed what his dick looked like. It was a 7-inch cut cock, that was rather girthy, precum already covered the head of the dick. I bend down and started sucking on his dick. God damm, I had a hard time opening my jaws to fully engulf his dick. And I gagged several times when doing this.

"Hey Nate. It's okay if you don-" Jordan got cut off by me before he can finish his sentence

"No! I want your cock in my mouth now! Fully!"

With that, I begin adjusting the size of his dick in my mouth. At first, I had some gag reflexes, but slowly I was able to take the entirety of Jordan's cock into my mouth. I feel the Jordan's meat stick hitting the back of my throat. I used my tongue and swirled around Jordan's cock. Jordan grabbed me by the head, and he started ramping up his thrusting. "Ohh, Ermm" inaudible sounds come out of Jordan's mouth. I knew Jordan was close to blowing his load, so I begin to tighten up my lips, I was prepared to suck him dry.

"AHHH!!! FU-I'm CUMMING!!!" Jordan's hot jizz busted into my mouth, as much as I tried to swallow it all, it was too much for me. I begin chocking on sheer amount of cum, and in that span of time, Jordan's cum mixed with my saliva dripped out of my lip, and onto the floor. After what felt like an hour (probably 45 seconds or so), Jordan finally stopped pumping his white fluid into my mouth, and I was able to catch my breath, desperately gasping for air.

"Oh shit! I am so so so sorry Nate, I didn't meant to do that, it just felt so good" Jordan concernedly apologized as he padded my back.

"Whew! That was amazing, your cum tasted great, totally worth me almost chocking to death" I said playfully. In truth his cum did taste absolutely fantastic, it was just the right amount of slightly salted flavor, and his load are rather watery, which made it tasted less like swallowing your own snot.

"That was the hardest I'd have ever cum" Jordan said while we both collapsed onto the bed. I want you to cum even harder than this, I thought to myself.

Over the next few days, we begun to regularly suck each other off at Jordan's room, while Jordan's lease expires soon on the house he rented with Alesha. There are a couple of time where we'd both go into the school bathroom stall on the far west wing of the campus to have hot make out sessions.

Soon we both got into the same local but prestigious university, put our money together, and finally living in the same room. All was going very well. As I was making the breakfast waffles on a Saturday morning, I felt Jordan's arm wrapped around mine, I felt his semi-hard cock pressed against my butt cheeks.

Even though I'd familiarized myself with this sensation, it still gets me every single time, when he does this to me. His touch sent waves after waves of goosebumps travelling through the shores of my skin. It is an incredible feeling that I was only somewhat able to replicate through watching ASMR videos, although the intensity is on a whole different magnitude.

I felt Jordan gently biting on my neck, breathing hot air on the surrounding skin. Has hand touching my arms, then chest, then hips, then thighs, and finally he gives me a slap on the ass. I moaned to the overload of sensation, my dick hard as rock, leaking precum all over my pajamas.

I thought back to the first time we'd have sex, the first time I took Jordan's dick into my virgin asshole, I'd turn back time to relive that experience over and over again if I could.

It was Jordan's last day at his own house, and after I helped Jordan move his stuff into the car. We decided to take a rest in my room. First we kissed, then we jerked each other off, one thing lead to another, and before you know it I was feeling super ballsy to take Jordan's cock into my ass. I want him to be inside of me.

Jordan applied lube on both my asshole and his condom covered dick. At first he suggested going slowly by first putting one finger inside of my asshole. When the sensation of Jordan's finger entered my ass, it was a little bit of pain and medium level of pleasure. Like how you feel when you take a really good dump in the toilet. Slowly he slid in a second then a third finger. By the time his third finger was in my ass, the pain has complexly subsided, and pleasure took its place. "Ohhh~~~"I moaned as Jordan's three finger explored my interior walls. Soon Jordan's finger reached a spot that made me felt waves and waves of intense pleasure. "OH MY GOD, OHHHH!!! Keep doing that" I begged in a shaky voice.

After hearing my beg, Jordan pulled out all three of his fingers from my butt hole, leaving me feeling empty. But then I much more fulfilling sensation hit me, when Jordan inserted his cock into my ass. "Oh fuck, it is tight, let me know if it hurt okay, we can stop anytime" Jordan sweetly said to me.

"No, just keep going, I want you INSIDE OF ME!" I panted, with lust and horniess completely taking over my brain. At first Jordan started with some careful but gentle thrust, but after I assured him that it was all okay, he slowly begin to thrust harder and faster, picking up the face as he repeatedly hit the G-spot that he found with his finger a few minutes prior.

"AHHHH, OHHH~~~" at this time, I was a screaming mess of ecstasy. My body was so deprived and hungry for Jordan's dick that it feasted like there is no tomorrow, taking in each sensation. Soon I feel like I am on the tip of an orgasm. Instead of the usual sensation around my dick, this time I felt pleasure washing over my entire body, my legs shaking involuntarily, and my arms paralyzed, unable to move.

It was at the same time, that I felt my asshole clutch more around Jordan's dick. At that moment, I no longer controlled my own body, instead it was controlled by something else, something so primitive yet powerful.

Meanwhile I can feel Jordan pounding me faster and harder than ever before, his breath panting unevenly like a wild animal. I knew what was going to come,

"OHH MY GOD Naaaateee!!!! I'm GONNA CUM, I CAN"T HOLD IT BACK, FUC-AHHHHHHK!!!" Jordan mumbled as he shot is load inside my ass. I can feel each clutching of Jordan's dick as it squirted cum into the condom.

Jordan's scream was music to my years, it was a sound that I was born to hear, feeling and hearing the immense pleasure that Jordan was experiencing sent me over the edge. My dick twitched and shot cum out like there was no tomorrow. The first shot landing on the boob light of my ceiling, the second one narrowly flew over Jordan's head, the third shot landed In Jordan's hair, and I lost count of the rest of the cumshots, because I was seeing stars.

Jordan collapsed on me with his full body weight, I just had the most mind blowing orgasm of my life, and I have a feeling that same holds true for Jordan. When he hesitantly let go and pulled out of me, the feeling of emptiness rushed back, soon my eyes were fixated on Jordan's condom. He nearly filled up the entire thing. The whole room smelled like musty boys and sex.

And it was in that moment, I knew I was hooked for life.