The Jogger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing stirred David quite as much as watching his date make love with another girl, and he idly stroked his cock and waited until they were ready for him to play with them.

The delectable flavor of Nancy 's essence sparked a sharp thrill in Mona's taste buds, and an electrifying sensation raced through her as she buried her mouth in the blonde's tingling cunt and flicked her tongue expertly over her swollen clit.

Nancy shuddered and screamed, her fun gun fired, and she flooded the brunette's mouth with a explosive squirt of love juice as her orgasm washed over her.

Mona brought Nancy up again and again, taking nearly fifteen minutes to satisfy her craving for the blonde's savory cunt. With a final, passionate kiss planted directly in the center of Nancy's twat, she slid up beside the blond and kissed her.

Nancy 's tongue delved into Mona's mouth, then licked the brunette's lips, chin, and cheeks. "God, I thought you were going to suck my insides out," she said with a deep sigh of heartfelt rapture. "I just hope I can do you as well as you did me. You set a pretty high standard."

"Honey, I got so turned on eating you, all you have to do is touch my clit with your tongue and I'll come," Mona laughed. "I even had a couple of small orgasms, so my clit is fully primed and ready to fire."

"God, I thought I was close dozens of times," Nancy said happily.

Nancy got on her knees by Mona and looked down at the provocative brunette's sumptuous body, then stroked the tips of her fingers up and down Mona's body with a delicate, feathery touch, her hands moving slowly, her fingertips circling and dancing over Mona's flesh.

Mona trembled and whimpered as Nancy 's fingertips caressed her lower belly, near the triangle of trimmed brunette curls. Nancy turned to face Mona's feet and concentrated on the brunette's thighs and stomach, and Mona spread her legs wide and sighed deeply as Nancy let the tips of her fingers tickle across the brunette's swollen pink lips.

"Do you like to have your pussy stroked, darling?" The question was unnecessary and Nancy knew it, but she asked it anyway.

"Oh, yeah," Mona groaned, opening her thighs wider, "it feels wonderful."

Nancy looked at David, her eyes going up and down, following his hand idly stroking his cock, and grinned mischievously. "You like to watch me play with Mona, don't you?" Again, she knew the question was superfluous, but wanted to let him know that she was thinking of him.

"You know it turns me on," he laughed.

Mona rolled her head to the side and gave him a lascivious grin. "We want you turned on," she said, "so you just keep watching and stroking that gorgeous cock until we're ready to ride it!"

Nancy caressed the inside of Mona's shapely thighs, and rubbed the back of her hand across the brunette's pussy as she fondled and licked Mona's dusky nipples.

"I like the way you make love to me," Mona muttered. "I'm going to cum real hard for you."

"You'd better," Nancy said with a soft chuckle. "Tell me what you want me to do," she teased. "I'll do whatever you want, but you have to tell me."

"I want you to fuck me with your tongue," Mona gasped breathlessly, writhing as the hand titillating her pussy and the lips nibbling her nipple sent surges of sensation zipping through her. "Suck my cunt, lick my clit, get me off with your tongue."

"Yeah, sweetheart," David said, "go down on her and feast on her sweet pussy."

Nancy nibbled and licked Mona's taut tummy and massaged her plump mound as she stretched out on her belly between the brunette's legs. Mona spread her thighs wide and opened herself for Nancy 's amorous kisses and caresses, sighing with pleasure and humping her ass gently.

Chapter 4

Nancy tickled her fingertips along the inside of Mona's thighs as she lapped her humid pussy with long strokes of her tongue, then stiffened her tongue and probed the sultry maw of succulent flesh. She wiggled her tongue around, then grasped Mona's thighs, spread them wider and slid the tip of her tongue down to Mona's asshole. Mona cried out as the blonde's slithering tongue flicked across the tight brown pucker, spreading liquid fire in her crotch as the cunning tongue prowled between the puffy cunt lips from clit to asshole and back again.

"It's getting good, honey," Mona whispered, "really good."

Nancy wrapped her arms around Mona's thighs and put her tongue back on her clit and caressed it with a slow, sensuous motion, and Mona's body began to tremble visibly.

"I think I'm doing it right," Nancy chuckled.

"Beautiful, darling," Mona moaned passionately. "I'm going to come -- "

"Come, darling," Nancy whispered, "show me how much you like what I'm doing to your pretty pussy."

Nancy oscillated her tongue faster, and Mona's tremors became more expressive, then she exploded in orgasm, a quavering wail and a babble of words pouring from her mouth.

Nancy tongued Mona's pink girl-penis until she stopped writhing so violently, then stiffened her tongue and plunged it into Mona's cunt again. She stuck one finger in the brunette's ass-hole and rapidly tongue-fucked her syrupy twat, bringing on a renewed round of frantic bucking and heaving, and another intense orgasm.

Mona felt as if the room was spinning in tight, rapid circles as Nancy finger-fucked her ass and alternated tongue-fucking her and lapping her clit, instigating additional bursts of orgasmic energy. Stormy spasms raced through her, wracking her body as each new convulsion started before the previous one ran its course. Nancy 's eager tongue continued to prowl, stroking her clit and fucking her slick hole, and a glowing bliss of ecstasy spread through her, building to a fiery torment, then an excruciating torment of heavenly, impassioned sensations.

Abruptly, Mona's body went totally limp, and she panted, "You're driving me crazy!" She shuddered hard, gasping for breath.

Nancy released Mona and lifted her head and grinned happily. "I enjoyed that," she said, licking her lips.

"You enjoyed it," Mona gasped. "I suppose you think you had all the fun. Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome. And thank you for what you did to me."

They held each other in a warm embrace, kissing and fondling and licking lips.

Mona said, "You know what? Now I want to please you again. This could go on all night."

"No, it couldn't," Nancy replied quickly. "You'd kill me. Besides, David is waiting for us, and I want him to fuck you. I love to watch him stick his big cock in another girl and pummel her little pussy."

Mona got up and sat on the couch and spread her legs and looked at David with a twinkle in her eyes, smiling mischievously as she fingered her pussy.

"You're really a hot bitch," he chuckled.

"As hot as they come, honey," Mona replied. "Sex is as essential to me as breathing. If I don't cum at least once every day, my nerves start to jangle. I like to get myself off, but it's better when someone is watching me."

Using his cock as a handle, Nancy pulled David to his feet and they watched Mona play with her pussy a couple of minutes.

"A hard young cock jutting from a guy's loins makes my mouth water and my pussy so juicy, it squishes," Mona whispered hotly.

Nancy stroked David's dick slowly and licked his ear. "Fuck her, sweetie," she said, her voice quivering with carnal excitement.

A dreamy smile curled the sides of Mona's mouth as she held the lips of her pussy open with her fingers and looked at David's stiff prick.

A silent signal passed between the girls. Nancy pulled David up between Mona's thighs and rubbed the head of his cock over her clit.

"Oooo, that feels so good," Mona murmured. "Feel my pussy, David. It's like a swamp, hot and muggy!"

David put his hand under his cock and ran the tip of his middle finger through her slit, and she shivered and moaned deep in her throat. He slipped his index and middle finger into her cunt. Her saturated channel felt like liquid fire. He pulled his fingers out and licked them.

"Want me to lick your clit?" he asked.

"Later," she murmured.

Nancy jiggled the head of David's cock over Mona's clit and said, "Want me to jack you off with the head of his cock?"

"Later," Mona gasped. She lifted her right leg and put it over David's shoulder. "I've got to have his cock now."

Nancy pulled him closer and fed the full length of his limb into Mona's cunt, and she hooked her left leg around his waist and hunched at him. He put his hands on her tits and kissed her, and her large nipples thickened and rose under his palms.

"Fuck me slowly, David," she whispered. "Let me enjoy your cock."

Nancy kissed Mona lightly on the lips. "I'll make sure he gives us everything we want, darling," she said. "I know every trick in the book." She giggled softly. "And a few that haven't been written down yet!"

David stared at the hot brunette's crotch as he pumped her pussy slowly. The long inner lips of her snatch clung to his cock, curling inward when he went in and stretching out along his shaft when he pulled back. Her juice drenched his shaft, and the musky aroma from her hot box permeated his senses.

Nancy pressed her tits into David's back and reached between his legs with her left hand and played with his nuts.

"I love your cock, David," Mona breathed. 'The way it fills me, the way it stretches my cunt is super. I feel so wanton, so lewd and slutty."

"Your pussy is fantastic, love," he said. "You really turn me on."

"Yeah, me, too," Nancy laughed.

Mona looked at them with amorous eyes. "You mean that I'm earthy and provocative?"

"About as provocative as they come," David muttered.

"Not bad for an old broad, huh?"

He could tell from the way she was hunching at him that her orgasm was lurking just beneath the surface, and stroked her cunt a little faster. Talking while she fucked seemed to turn her on even more, and he was happy to oblige her. Whatever it took to make a girl happy.

He rubbed his cheek against his Nancy's and said, "You like this, don't you?"

"Oh, darling, it makes my pussy dribble all over me," she giggled.

She wet the middle finger of her right hand with saliva and stuck it in his asshole. He grunted and jerked, and Mona gasped when the tip of his cock rocked her cradle.

"Oh, wow," she breathed, "do that again."

Nancy jabbed her finger up his ass and yanked on his balls. "I'm playing with his nuts and finger-fucking his ass," she said.

David grunted and lunged forward, and Mona gasped and bucked.

"Keep doing it," she moaned, "I'm going to cum! Oh, fuck, it feels so fucking good!"

"You cunt feels so good," he grunted, "so hot and tight!"

Nancy slid a little to her left and reached into Mona's crotch and put two fingers in the top of her slit, one on each side of her large love button, and wiggled her fingers rapidly. "This is the way I jack off, dear," she said softly. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," Mona wailed. "Fuck me good! Ooohhh, your cock feels marvelous! I'm close, David! You're going to make me come!"

Her voice rose an octave as she talked. Her cunt clutched at his cock and her ass wiggled and jerked up and down. She tightened her left leg around his waist and wiggled her ass from side to side and jerked it up and down. He held her right against his neck and plowed her hairy furrow, and her passions rose swiftly toward the peak. Her mouth popped open, her eyes dilated, and her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave.

Nancy squeezed Mona's clit so hard, it stuck up above her fingers, and her hand became a white blur as she increased the tempo of her frigging, scrubbing her nipples against David and pumping her finger in his asshole.

"You're going to push me too far," he muttered.

She giggled and pulled her finger out of his ass.

Mona fell off the brink and yelped, "Don't come in me, honey!" She untangled herself and put her feet on the floor and giggled. "Damn, my knees are weak."

"No wonder," Nancy said, "you came really hard. Damn, watching him fuck really gets to me!"

"Give her some cock, David," Mona laughed. "Maybe that will help."

"It sure as hell won't hurt," Nancy agreed. "Sit down, darling, and I'll fuck you."

He sat down and she turned around and straddled his legs and backed up. Mona grabbed his dick and held it steady, and Nancy sat down and took his rod to the hilt. She squirmed and sighed as she got him seated, then leaned forward and put her hands on his knees for support and rode his cock with an ass-twisting motion.

David held onto her hips and watched his cock slide in and out of her tight channel. He had never seen such a stimulating sight. He could see her big tits swinging and swaying in time to her movements, banging together and bouncing out beyond her arms from her strenuous activity.

Mona stood by Nancy 's hip and watched his cock slide in and out of her girl friend's hot passion pit. "Oh, this is so exciting," she trilled.

Nancy jerked and shuddered, peaked and rode the crest of her passion until it ebbed, then hopped off his lap and lay back and spread her legs. "Finish it," she said.

David knelt on the floor between her legs and rammed his cock home. Mona sat by Nancy and pressed their hips together and kissed her. Nancy looked up at her, grinned, and captured her clit between two fingers of her right hand.

Mona put her hand on Nancy 's stomach and rubbed it around in circles. "Are you going to jack off?"

"Yeah," Nancy breathed. "The head of his cock gets my golden spot, and I love to cum both ways at once. I love to jack off. I do it all the time."

"With a clit like that, I understand why," Mona said. "Mine is big, but yours is bigger. Let me do it for you."

Nancy moved her hand and smiled. "It's all yours."

David pumped Nancy faster and harder. "This is the way to party," he grunted.

"You got that right," Mona agreed, rubbing Nancy 's clit rapidly. "This is so neat. You've got such a nice big cock and she's got such a nice big clit."

"You can come now, sweetie," Nancy whispered, "I'm right on the edge."

"I can hold back," he said.

"I want your cum! I'll get off better if you shoot me full of hot cream just when I'm ready to come."

"You got it, baby," he grunted. "Fuck with me."

The strong muscles in Nancy 's legs rippled as she lunged her ass up and down, flexing her cunt around his shaft, tightening on the upstroke and loosening on the down stroke, then reversing the routine.

David grunted and picked up the pace. "Damn, it feels like you're going to skin my cock," he panted.

Mona grinned happily and frigged Nancy faster. "Oh, I love this," she whispered passionately.

"Now!" Nancy squealed.

David couldn't take any more of Nancy's s powerful cunt, and was happy to give her his spunk. His cock swelled and burst, and she squealed and shuddered and came with him, riding his ramrod vigorously, pushing her passions higher and higher. The harder she came, the louder she screamed. The louder she screamed, the harder he fucked, and the faster Mona rubbed her clit.

He thought she was going to wear his horn out. He had long ago given her the last drop of his spunk when she finally slowed.

"Outstanding fuck," Nancy breathed. She pulled David's head down and kissed him passionately, then kissed Mona just as passionately. "Thank you, both of you!"

Mona touched her pussy and shivered and muttered, "Damn!"

Nancy put her hand on Mona's tit and squeezed it tenderly and said, "What's wrong, darling?"

"I want to come again," Mona whispered. David pulled his cock out of Nancy's clamping pussy and looked at it dolefully. "Well, this thing isn't going to help you."

"My tongue is well rested, darling," Nancy said. "Turn around and get over me, and we'll do each other while our stud takes a little break."

"Dynamite idea," Mona exclaimed as she crawled over Nancy in reverse.

David got up and got a sniffer of cognac and watched them. He knew her type, all too well. When they were alone, she was a tiger who had to be fed daily. When they played with another girl, she was insatiable, and he knew he wasn't going to get much rest that night.

He wondered which of them would finally wear him out, or if they would do it together.

Chapter 4

When he awoke the next day it was late. He had left the girls in Nancy's apartment, still with their arms wrapped each other. He had felt like a toy, something to play with, when they were bored. He had sex, as it were, with Nancy but he felt it wasn't worth the effort. For him, life didn't consist of orgasms or who could lick whose pussy.

It was two in the afternoon and he wanted to talk to Nancy. He wanted to tell her he had fun, for what it was worth. Two women cavorting on a bed, experiencing endless orgasms.

He called her on her mobile.

"Hello, David. What happened to you last night? I woke up and you were gone."

"Yeah, Nancy. I never stay over at a girl's apartment."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, well ... I doubt I'll be around. I wanted to say good bye ..."

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm not sure yet, but maybe I'll go visit mum."

Nancy had no comment. They'd known each other for only a short while.

"Your mom? You never mentioned your mom ..."

"Yeah, I guess not." What the hell, he thought. Nancy ought to know. "She taught me how to satisfy a woman ..."

"Am I hearing you correctly? You have sex with your mom?"

There was a silence and Nancy did not need him to elaborate. However she was curious.

"How long have you and mommy been doing it?"

"As soon as I turned eighteen, she gave me a birthday present I'll never forgot ..."

"No shit ..."

"You have to meet her sometime. You'd like her ..."

"She likes girls too?"

David chuckled. "Yeah. She considers herself 'bi' but I think she likes girls better ..."

"Have you ever watched her with another woman?"

"A few times. When her sister -- my aunt -- comes to visit ..."

"That must be a blast!"

"I've never done it with two women ... like last night."

"Well, I guess that's a first."

David listened to Nancy breathing.

"Now I'm really curious! What does your mom look like?"

"She's a brunette. She's got an hourglass figure, as they say. Her ass is to die for ..."

"Is she hairy?"

"Not as much as you. She keeps it trimmed."

Nancy seemed to be breathing heavier. "You know you're getting me hot, don't you?"

"Yeah ..."

"Hey, don't disappear on me. I want to meet your mom. She sounds lovely ..."

"OK. Are you getting wet?"

"I'm soaked."

Silence.

"Do you watch your mom play with herself? Masturbate?"

"Sure. That's the best part. I've been watching her for a long time ..."

"Does she use a vibrator?"

"Mostly her fingers. When she's super horny, she'll use a vibrator ..."

"Is she naked when she does it?"

"I told her to wear something ... mostly thigh highs. I love thigh highs ..."

"Me too!"

David's thoughts were on his mother now, not so much Nancy. You can't replace a warm, loving human being with a girl you met the day before. Mary had always allowed him freedom to date, actually encouraged him to go out because she didn't want him to become a momma's boy. She knew he'd always come back to her, no matter who he slept with.



12