The Joining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: The Decision

-----------------------

## Contains a bit of scat, M/F

Liana had brought Jake to a quiet place near the mountains, out of town. She had said that explaining the Joining to an alien was not easy, and she wanted to be in a place away from the others for that.

"Have you heard of anglerfish?" Liana asked, after they found a place to sit down.

"Huh?"

"I have studied the data files you brought, there is a species called anglerfish on your home world."

Jake thought for a second and said: "Ah yes, I think I learned about them in a biology lesson years ago."

"Your data files describe the 'unusual' way anglerfish reproduce," Liana continued, saying 'unusual' in a way as if she disagreed with it. "Anglerfish males are much smaller than females, they actually attach to females like parasites and then they can reproduce. Anglerfish are an interesting species, because the Kbraxi reproduce in a somewhat similar way."

This wasn't anything like Jake had expected. He replied: "Wait, but don't parasitic anglerfish males dissolve until nothing but their sperm-producing organs remain? So they basically become brain-dead?"

Liana said: "Don't worry, love! I said 'somewhat similar'. Kbraxi aren't your brainless anglerfish. If we Join, we will become one physical body. But your consciousness will certainly live on - just much closer to me than you could possibly imagine, even knowing what you know now."

Jake looked doubtful. He wanted to stay with her for the rest of his life - but losing his body? Was that worth it? And how did he know Liana was telling the truth about him living on. He looked at her and said: "... I need some time to think about this."

Liana nodded. "I understand. It's okay."

Jake got up and started walking. He had a difficult decision to make. How could he know what the right choice was? At least he now understood why Liana didn't want to tell him about Joining before. To a Federation citizen, it would sound horrible to lose your freedom like that. He wasn't ready to hear about it. But now... he'd been away from the Federation for so long. And he loved Liana more than anyone he'd met before. He did want to stay with her... and if Joining was the only way to make that happen, maybe he had to do it. Besides, there must be a reason she trained him to eat her shit. Hi figured that whatever would happen during this 'Joining', he'd probably enjoy it a lot.

Jake also knew that while Liana had kept certain things about her species secret from him, she'd never actually lie to him. He had no reason to think she'd lie about this. She loved him as much as he loved her, Jake was sure of that.

And with that sorted out, he walked back to the place where Liana was sitting and told her he wanted to Join with her.

Of course Liana was happy to hear that, and to celebrate, they fucked right then and there, under the mountains and the clear sky.

They didn't have a good way to clean up out there, so Liana thoughtfully offered Jake only her piss and he happily drank it.

Compared to the horny, heavy, bitter taste of her shit, her piss tasted light and pure. It reminded Jake of how he first expressed his love for Liana.

On the way back to the village, Liana told Jake about the traditional way Kbraxi males announced they wished to Join with a female. It made Jake quite nervous, but he promised her he would do it.

In the village, Liana said: "I need to go see the doctor, I need to arrange some things for our Joining." And with that, she walked off to the medical building.

By the time she returned, it was getting dark and the Kbraxi village party was starting. Liana set the music system to a dancing track, and before long, she, Jake, and quite a few other Kbraxi were dancing away.

During a particularly danceworthy track, Liana whispered in Jake's ear: "Ready?"

Jake nodded nervously.

At the end of the track, Liana muted the music system with a voice command, and asked for everyone's attention. She put a chair in the middle of the dance floor and sat down on it.

Jake came over, sat down on Liana's lap, and closed his eyes. Now for the hardest part, he thought. Jake grunted a bit, and started pushing. His asshole slowly opened up, and he started pushing out a log of his own, right into the seat of his pants.

Liana put her legs apart a bit, giving him a bit more space. Jake was acutely aware of all the Kbraxi around him staring at him and Liana. But, with the extra space she created he managed to push out some more, and suddenly a load of soft shit flooded his pants.

Jake opened his eyes, and looked at the crowd who had gathered around them. He saw that the Kbraxi women closest to him were starting to notice the smell of his shit.

They started talking to one another: "He isn't?" "No, he can't be" "Really?"

At that point, he got off Liana's lap, got down on one knee, facing her (and giving the Kbraxi behind him a perfect view of the bulge in his pants), and said out loud: "Dear Liana, may I Join you?".

Before Liana could answer, the other Kbraxi started talking loudly: "This is unheard of!" "He is an alien!" "They couldn't Join even if she wanted to!".

At that point, the doctor appeared from the back of the crowd, and went to stand next to Liana and Jake. "PLEASE STOP! LISTEN!" she shouted. The doctor was highly respected in the village, so everyone did stop talking.

"Listen to me," she continued, "I have examined the stranger, and to my considerable surprise, he seems to be fully compatible with Kbraxi anatomy. He could as well BE a Kbraxi male, nobody would notice the difference. I don't see any reason they couldn't Join. Now, Liana, do you accept?"

Liana, with tears of happiness in her eyes, said: "Yes... yes I want nothing more."

At that moment, the Kbraxi villagers looked at each other and seemed to come to the conclusion that it must be fine. They all congratulated Jake and Liana. One very drunk lady even slapped Jake on the ass (flattening his shit against his butt cheeks) as she congratulated him.

As Jake came to understand later, apparently the doctor's explanation made them consider him one of them, perhaps from a long lost branch of the species or something.

In any case, as the party was winding down, Liana and Jake quietly went to their quarters, where Liana took off Jake's clothes, grabbed the shit in his pants to cover his dick, and fucked him until they both fell asleep.

The next morning, Jake asked Liana "What happens now?"

Liana replied that they'd have to go to the Kbraxi home world. She'd asked the doctor to arrange transport and it would be there to pick them up by the end of the day.

Jake said: "I thought no strangers were allowed on your home world?"

Liana explained that he was one of them now, a true Kbraxi. Besides, Kbraxi Prime was the only place with the proper facilities for a good Joining.

The transfer to Kbraxi prime was short and uneventful, but Liana did explain the next steps of the process to Jake. There first would be a small ceremony, and then the true Joining would happen. After that moment there was no way back, but it would take several more months for their bodies to become fully Joined.

On Kbraxi Prime, Jake and Liana were brought to a large building, that on one hand looked like a warm, inviting place, but on the other hand also had a little bit of a hospital vibe. This was the Joining Center, Liana explained, and here they would be spending quite some time.

The ceremony turned out to be similar to an Earth wedding ceremony. Someone wearing formal-looking clothes asked both Liana and Jake to confirm several times that they truly wanted to Join. Liana's family was there too. When meeting them, Jake couldn't help thinking of his own family back on Earth. It was a bit sad that they couldn't be there. Well, they wouldn't have understood or be able to accept what he was about to do, anyway.

After the formalities were over, Jake, Liana, and her family went to a large table where they got served a huge dinner. Liana told Jake to eat as much as he could - this would be their last meal before the Joining and he'd need the energy. Liana filled her plate with Brzbo beans, while Jake enjoyed the wide diversity of Kbraxi food and ate a bit of everything.

As dinner was winding down, Liana and Jake, who was starting to get a stomach ache, were led down a corridor and into a room. The room was small, but cozy. The walls were covered in warm, brownish red tapestries, but the most defining feature was the large bed.

Once they were alone in the room, Liana said: "Are you ready to do this?"

Jake nervously chuckled and said: "More than ever, I think. What do I do?"

Liana instructed Jake to strip naked while she did the same. They got on the bed and started kissing. "Don't worry. You won't have to do much, just leave it to me and relax. Now, get up!"

Jake stood up, clutching his bloated stomach. Liana also got up and stood next to the bed, bended down towards the bed, sticking her sexy butt out. "Jake, I need you to fuck me like this!"

That didn't need saying twice - Jake approached her from the back and mounted her, doggy style. As Jake started fucking Liana, he saw the spots down her back getting wetter than he'd ever seen before. It made him very horny and he kept pumping away, with Liana moaning loudly after every thrust. As he came in her, he noticed that her spots were now positively dripping her horny liquid.

"Jake... mmm.... Jake... kiss... my back" Liana managed to say. Jake put his mouth on a large brown spot in Liana's neck. The touch made her spray some of her fluid right into his mouth, which in turn made him feel very calm and sleepy. Jake dozed off within seconds, still with his mouth in her neck and his dick in her cunt.

Chapter 5: The Joining

----------------------

## Contains Piss, Scat, Shit eating, Body merging/absorption, M/F

When Jake woke up, everything was different. The first thing he noticed was that he couldn't move his arms and legs much. In fact, his legs were connected to the back of Liana's legs down their full length. And his arms and hands were connected to Liana's sides, where he had been holding her. Jake couldn't really see this himself, but the skin between them was completely continuous and smooth, you wouldn't be able to see where one body ended and the other started.

When Jake opened his eyes, all he could see in front of him was skin. He could see bits of the room they were in to either side of him, but that was about it. He also noticed was that his mouth was feeling strange. The weird thing was that it was somehow connected to Liana's back. Jake tried to feel around with his tongue, but as far as he could tell there was no opening, his mouth was completely sealed to her skin, forcing him to breathe though his nose. In fact, his chest and stomach were also connected to Liana's back, while his dick was still sitting in her vagina. Jake couldn't move far enough to do anything about it.

Jake's attempts to move around woke up Liana, who said "Hi love, you ok?"

Jake actually still felt very relaxed, whether that was from the hormones in Liana's fluid or from the fact that he knew what he was getting himself into, he was mostly fine with the situation. But with his mouth stuck to Liana's back, he had no good way to talk, and instead said "Mmmmm" in a confirmatory voice.

His stomach didn't hurt anymore, but he suddenly did feel his bladder was very full. He couldn't get his dick out of Liana and he had no way to communicate his predicament so he tried to held it for a little while but he knew it couldn't last for long. At some point he just let go inside her, which made Liana perk up and go "Ooooooh", sounding like she was enjoying it. "Don't worry, dear, just let go... it's all fine." Before long the piss started forcing its way back out of her, down his dick and onto Jake's balls, after which it flowed into the bed Jake now realized they were lying on.

After he was done, Liana said: "Mmm, that made me realize I have to go as well." Jake heard a hissing sound as Liana started pissing but strangely enough didn't feel the wetness anywhere. Next, Liana started grunting "Ohhhhh... damn those beans need to come out.... nggggh" and Jake felt something shift where he was touching Liana's lower back, but didn't smell or feel any of her shit. "Ngggh... oh fuck that feels good," Liana continued.

It took her a moment to catch her breath, but then Liana said "Wow... woah that felt strange... but real good."

Jake voiced a "Huh?" because he was confused as to what had happened, but Liana just chuckled and said: "You'll find out soon enough."

Jake quickly felt himself doze off again, and the next thing he remembered was suddenly waking up about half an hour later, because he felt Liana's skin in his mouth twitch, and then it started slowly pulsing. But what really woke him up was the fact that that patch of skin suddenly opened up like a sphincter and delivered a load of piss in his mouth. Jake coughed and swallowed to prevent it from flowing up his nose and felt his dick hardening inside Liana, because after all, piss still made him very horny.

Just as he was done swallowing the piss, the sphincter started pulsing with some more force and he felt the shit Liana had pushed out 30 minutes ago being pushed into his mouth. It literally couldn't go anywhere, the seal of their skins was complete, and very strong. All Jake could do was keep up and swallow as fast as it entered his mouth. It was the unmistakable soft, bitter shit caused by the beans and Jake swallowed it all as he'd been trained to do. He started slowly realizing what had happened: the Joining apparently had created a new intestine from Liana's asshole to his mouth. Somehow, her bladder connected to it as well. That meant that from now on, all of Liana's piss and shit would have to go through his mouth, through his body. Liana's piss would be his only drink and Liana's shit would be his only food.

Jake realized he loved the idea and he'd subconsciously started trusting his dick again.

Liana naughtily said: "Mmmm... I can feel you enjoyed that. Now you know what I trained you for so long. Ahh... ohhhh..."

As they were fucking, Jake realized his stomach hadn't been sitting still either. Knowing he couldn't move anyway, he started emptying his own colon. Because they were lying on their sides on the bed, his shit just slid down his butt cheek and formed a pile on the bed sheet. Both of them certainly smelled this load of shit.

It immediately made Liana even hornier. She started fucking Jake harder, causing him to shift position a bit so that his pile got mushed between the side of his butt and the bed. That feeling made Jake orgasm deep inside Liana, and she came soon after as well.

Jake and Liana stayed in that position for a while. Not that they could do much else. Jake couldn't go anywhere, and with his full weight attached to her, Liana had trouble moving as well. But as Jake's shit started to cool down and the smell filled up the entire room, Liana reached out and pressed a button on the wall next to the bed.

A couple minutes later, Jake heard the door opening and someone come in. They used some contraption that was hanging over the bed to carefully lift the combined form of Jake and Liana up. At some point, the Kbraxi got into Jake's limited field of vision, and he noticed it was a male. A young man, by the looks of it. In fact, the first Kbraxi male he'd ever seen. He did have spots on his forehead just like the females, but they seemed much smaller and less obvious. The male would easily be able to convince people he's a human.

In any case, Jake watched the Kbraxi carefully scoop the remaining shit from the bed into a plastic box, then the male washed Jake's butt, and pressed a button which replaced the bed with a clean one, just like in their old apartment in the colony village. Then the Kbraxi lowered them back onto the bed and released them from the contraption. He walked out, holding the box with Jake's shit in his hands.

When he was gone, Liana explained to Jake that this was one of the ways Kbraxi males prepared for the Joining. They worked as attendants in the Joining Center, getting to see how two people slowly become one, and as a reward for their work - or as part of their training, depending on how you think about it - they were encouraged to take Joined couples' shit, jack off with it, taste it, and so on. The idea was that they got to experience a large variety of different smells and tastes, so that they would be ready for whatever their eventual Joining partner would have to offer. Liana suspected that the males were especially interested in Jake's poop, because his human digestive system was the only one on the planet.

This was Jake and Liana's life for a while. They spend many hours sleeping. An attendant would bring in a huge meal for Liana three times a day, together with a big bottle of water. Jake was surprised by Liana's big appetite and thirst, but figured she was now eating and drinking for two. Of course, drinking and eating that much made Liana's bladder and colon very active. And Jake could feel exactly when Liana was pooping, which would excite him every single time because he knew what it meant for him - his own tasty meal was on its way.

Jake's stomach had gotten really good at getting the nutrients out of Liana's piss and shit, but there was still plenty of waste left after it passed though him, so another regular part of their days was Jake wetting and messing the bed, and an eager male Kbraxi coming to get his shit and clean them up.

Of course Jake and Liana fucked a lot too. They had nothing better to do, and with his dick stuck in her cunt, the slightest hint of horniness spiraled into another hot session for them both.

Soon, Jake and Liana started noticing subtle changes to their bodies, beyond the initial Joining. Tiny changes at first, but they became impossible to ignore after a few days. One of the first things Liana noticed was that she lost control over the sphincters in her bladder and anus. Whenever she felt she had to pee, it just immediately started flowing without her control. It went in a similar way with her poop. She'd feel some pressure, and all of a sudden it'd start shifting into their new Joined intestine.

It still felt great to her, like shitting always had done, she just couldn't control it any more. Not long after, her sphincter muscles actually started being broken down by her body. She didn't really notice this, but she remembered that any unnecessary part of their bodies would be broken down and recycled during the metamorphosis.

For Jake, the changes were larger, but happened slowly enough that he didn't notice them at first. One of the first things that happened was that his limbs got absorbed by Liana's body. He didn't really mind as he couldn't move them anyway, and they were just getting in the way. Afterwards, his shoulders and upper legs just subtly ended in Liana's skin, so that if someone had seen them from far away, he'd look like nothing but a huge bulge on Liana's back.

Around the same time, his face started changing. His nose and eyes started getting attached to Liana's skin as well. Jake panicked for a moment when he woke up one day and noticed he couldn't breathe any more, but then he realized he wasn't suffocating. Apparently their bodies were intertwined enough that she could now share her oxygen with him.

Shortly after, he was in for another surprise. Apparently his nose had joined up with their Joined intestine in such a way that the gases she produced bubbled up into his nose directly. The smell, not diluted by air, was overwhelming. Jake hadn't quite realized how important smell was for tasting things, but Liana's shit suddenly seemed to taste much richer than before.