The Joke's on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slurped up and down his shaft, humming in pleasure and joy as I happily stroked myself. This was my dream come true, and it was about to 'cum' true as far as I was concerned.

I stroked his saliva-wet cock a bit and then sucked on his head, but he pulled out of my mouth and out of the glory hole. Nothing happened for a moment, so I figured he was waiting for me to do something.

"Okay, then," I grinned.

I got up onto the slider and pushed my legs and bare butt through the red curtain as I laid down on my back. I felt Mac's hands push my legs apart, and then his tongue was up and in my happy hole a second later.

"Oooooh...Nnnnngg..." I moaned as he slurped up into me.

He licked across my wet hole and into the folds of my inner labia, licking up my thick white cream as he did. He licked my small, stubby little brick-red clit in light flicks, then gently sucked on it. I squirmed in his grasp as he sucked me, and it drove me crazy to the point where I had to slide back out of the curtain and get down from the slider. It was time to up the ante, anyway.

I walked over to the hamster tube, got up into the opening box, turned around, and scooched backwards until my bare ass and legs were on a short slider table in the other room. Mac didn't hesitate, however, and I felt his hands around my waist a moment later.

My brown eyes widened in pure nirvana as his thick cock slid into my pulsing wet pussy. He slid all the way up inside me, and I could feel his big hairless balls at the back of my bare vulva. He pumped into me after that, a slow and easy fuck, and the only thing I could do was breathe hard and grin like an idiot. He was going to be so surprised once he learned who he'd been fucking.

He picked up the pace, pounding hard into me with a WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! sound as his bare crotch slapped against my ass. His big balls flew up into my clit as I reached back to stroke myself, and it was fifteen minutes of pure fucking bliss before he suddenly pulled out of me.

I waited on my hands and knees in confusion for a couple of minutes before I felt his hand spread my butt cheeks, and then sex-lube trickled over my big brick-red asshole directly after that. I braced myself as his thick wet cock touched my big anus, and I have to admit that it hurt when my asshole spread for him, but there was nothing but a huge smile on my face in response to that slight pain.

He slid all the way up to his balls inside my ass, filling up my bottom and causing me to rub my stubby little clit in short, furious strokes. BAM! BAM! BAM! he fucked my ass, and though it hurt at first, it didn't take long for it to feel really fucking good. I was getting fucked in the ass by Mac Renner, and I was the happiest girl in the world in that slice of time. That was just a fact.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! we fucked, I stroking myself in faster and faster strokes, and I felt an orgasm coming up from deep within my guts. My ample breasts swung back and forth, back and forth from the power of it, and my belly pooched out, just let go as I let myself go. It felt so good that I wanted to savor it longer, but my body disagreed with me. It built and built and built, built quickly, and then it exploded upwards from deep inside me, that incredible blast of hot ecstasy that only comes from the best sex in the world, and that was right here with Mac, right now, right here and now.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK, OOOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" I screeched as I came.

My asshole contracted on Mac's thick cock as my pussy squirted out a small glob of cream. I shook as my fingers clawed the bottom of the hamster tunnel, my ankles moving back and forth as I pawed the board with my toes, that slider board that stuck out from the open end of the tunnel, that board that Mac was currently straddling in order to ass fuck me. My brown eyes were as wide as manholes, my mouth open in a grin that wouldn't leave for at least a week, and I felt truly complete at that moment.

Mac's hot semen squirted into my ass as he thrust hard into me, a hard thrust followed by a long groan, and I savored that liquid warmth filling me, injecting my bottom with his ivory-white love.

We were both motionless for a whole minute as we panted in heavy relief, then Mac pulled out his big dong, popped it out so that his cum spilled from my open asshole down to the board below, and oh, that hot semen flowing over my bald pussy felt good. I'd just been ass fucked, just had a massive assgasm on Mac Renner's big cock, and that flowing semen was like the icing on the cake.

We parted after that. His light flicked off as I got dressed, and my panties became soaked from my own wet pussy and from the remains of Mac's cum flowing from my slightly open asshole. I was going to save those panties, though. I wanted Mac to see them for some extra proof. He had my lipstick on his cock, but I figured it probably wiped off after fucking me, and...I hadn't thought of that when I'd applied it.

Still, it was time to go home with Allie, and hopefully my brother had punched her ticket as well, because I wanted both of us to be happy, and I wanted Mac and my brother to be happy, too. Really, that was all I wanted, for all of us to be happy...Of course, I didn't know how they were going to take this. I had a sudden flash of fear that they'd be angry, like, really angry, and this bothered me a lot, but I put on a good face for Alison. I didn't want her to be worried, too.

Alison gave me a detailed description of what happened to her, and this helped calm my fears a little. Apparently, my brother had fucked the shit out of her, but he'd also given her a couple of good solid smacks on the ass to boot. I didn't really want to know that, mainly because I didn't want to know my twin's sexual habits, but it did help me take my mind off of my own fears. I reciprocated with my own story of how Mac did me anal, and Alison got a kick out of that little tale.

Everything was fine for now, but...I was still wondering if we should tell the two guys of our dreams what had really happened at the Devil's Horns. I was kind of scared that they'd be furious.

We made it home, but Mac's red truck was still in the driveway, so Alison had to park on the side of the street. My fear and worry were still there, but they had been put on hiatus as we walked through the front door, because Mac and my brother were in the living room, just standing right in the middle of the living room. Their faces were aglow with cheer, so naturally I had to call them out on it.

However, I took the time to study Mac first. He was the man I was going to marry, after all. He was wearing a dark-blue long-sleeve button up, and he also had on a pair of dark blue jeans, though unlike my brother, he had on a pair of dark-brown cowboy boots. He looked just as hot as ever in those clothes, so what I was going to say to him would hopefully not freak him out, because I reeeaaaally wanted to be with him. I just needed him to see me as available.

"You two look like the cat that swallowed the canary," I grinned. "What have you been up to?"

Mac chuckled, grinned, and shook his head in reply. Josh just gave me a sly look and nodded twice.

"The same thing you two have been up to," he said with barely contained laughter.

This confused me. I didn't really know what he was talking about. He couldn't know what Alison and I had been doing...There was no way...Was there?

"What?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"We went to the Devil's Horns," grinned Josh. "It was fun."

"I thought that place was a myth," snickered Alison.

"You did?" asked Mac in facetious surprise. "You shouldn't...Your uncle runs the place."

This time it was Alison's turn to be surprised.

"What?" she asked in visible confusion. "How did you..."

Mac walked forward and slung his left arm around her shoulder while Alison simply stared up at him in wide-eyed confusion.

"You certainly enjoyed our little time together," grinned Mac. "Did you honestly think that Jessie, someone I've known for six years, wouldn't tell me what was up?...It was a nice try, though."

The walls felt like they were closing in on me. Something was very wrong here, but I still didn't understand what. I had a glimmer of an understanding, and that glimmer was so disturbing that I couldn't comprehend it. I didn't want to.

"What do you mean 'enjoyed our little time together'?" I asked in a slight daze. "What did you mean by that, Mac?"

Mac gave me a smug look and shook his head once.

"Figure it out, genius," he said in a condescending tone. "I've wanted to fuck Alison ever since she started working at the Grill and Spill...and now I have. She's a squealer, you know. She put out some loud shrieks when I was smacking her ass."

Everything narrowed in my vision all at once. I looked over to my brother, but the only thing I could see on his handsome face was an evil grin, and...it felt like my heart had stopped.

"No...No..." I said in denial. "No, that's...that's not true. It can't be..."

"Afraid so, big sis," smiled Joshua.

I looked over to Alison for help, but she only stared back at me, still in Mac's embrace, a look of horror etched upon her pretty face. I turned my attention back upon my brother and then gave myself a nervous chuckle.

"Okay, guys," I laughed anxiously. "You got us...Very funny. Yeah, it was us there. We were the girls you went and...you know what."

"I'm afraid the joke's on you, sis," said Joshua, "because we're not joking."

I looked over to Mac, but he just smiled and shook his head no at me. I turned back toward my brother and stared at him, my eyes wide, my mouth dropped open in a terrible grimace.

"No...No, you have to be joking," I said in growing horror. "If...If Mac had Alison, then...then that means I...you and I..."

"Afraid so," smiled Josh.

I shook my head no a couple of times in adamant denial. There was no way that happened. It wasn't possible...It wasn't possible!

"That's not true," I said as I took a gulp of my own saliva. "This is a sick joke, Josh! Stop it!"

"Why would I joke about something so important?" shrugged Josh. "I love my big sister. I always have. How could I pass up the opportunity to finally have you all to myself? It was fun eating you out, by the way, but then you pulled away from me, so I had to do something else. I've always wanted to fuck you, especially in the ass, and you just handed it right over to me. Of course, I really did appreciate the mouth service you gave me first."

It felt like I was having a heart attack, like I couldn't breathe at that moment.

"No..." I said in yet more denial. "No, that...that's not possible! You can't love me that way! You...You've always loved Melissa Morgan...I thought you were wasting your time pining over her...I just wanted you to see how great Alison was..."

"Melissa Morgan?" snorted Josh. "You actually thought I wanted to get back with Melissa Morgan?...No, sis...You thought what I wanted you to think."

"But the shrine you have to her..." I choked out. "That shrine in your closet..."

"Isn't to Melissa Morgan," finished Josh.

I looked over to Alison for help again, but her wide eyes were fixed solely on Mac. This was all...a joke...It had to be...It had to be!

"No, this isn't right," I said in a low voice as I pushed past my obviously sick brother. "You're sick, Josh...Sick!"

I rushed upstairs to his bedroom, opened the door, and trotted over to his closet. I'd never looked inside here, but if I was ever going to, now was the time. I sucked in a deep breath and flung open his closet door.

My breath left me in a loud and horrified gasp. He had pictures of me everywhere, pictures of me at work, at the store, in bed asleep, even one where I'd just stepped out of the shower and only had a towel on...There was only one picture that wasn't mine, the same picture of Melissa Morgan he'd always stared at, but it was off to the side on the floor, discarded and forgotten.

Even worse were the cum stains on some of the photos. That's what really sealed it for me. Josh hadn't been lying, and I...I had fucked my own twin brother.

"Nooo..." I whined.

I turned as I heard Josh enter the room, but the only expression on my face was horror.

"You know what's more fun than fucking your sister on the sly?" asked Joshua. "It's when you're fucking her when she knows."

He shut the door to his bedroom, turned, and then gave me a hungry look.

"Little brother...?" I asked in both confusion and fear.

He walked up to me, but I couldn't move. I was that shaken.

He gripped my arms and then leaned in to kiss me on the lips, then he open-mouthed me, his tongue sliding into my mouth, but I was too stunned to do anything. I was still reeling from all of this, this insane revelation, the revelation that I had just fucked my own twin brother.

His hands slid up underneath the back of my dark-green sweater and undid my bra. I felt the little latch come undone, felt my bra slipping down as he pulled it from beneath my shirt.

I pushed away from him, but he hugged me around the small of my back underneath my shirt.

"This isn't right..." I said in a weak, traumatized voice.

"I've always wanted to suck one of your beautiful big tits," breathed Josh.

He forced me back toward the bed until I fell to my back upon it, then he lifted up my shirt, and suddenly my big, brick-red left nipple was in his mouth. My legs shook as he sucked upon it, my feet twitching, my shoes moving side to side like window wipers from the sensation.

"What are you doing!" I gasped.

His hands slipped down my bare sides until they reached the button of my jeans. He undid my button, and then I heard the distinct sound of a zipper coming down. He reached back and pulled off my white sneakers, pulled off my white crew socks, and then my jeans were coming off me, and then my large white panties. I was in a daze from all of this, and I didn't know what to do.

I lay there, bottomless, my bald parts in plain view as he took my panties and breathed deeply into them.

"Oh, that's delicious," he said in an eager, hungry voice.

He tossed my panties to the carpet, knelt at the side of the bed, and spread my legs.

"Don't be reluctant," he said in a soft voice.

"I'm not..." I breathed out.

I stared up at the white plaster of the ceiling as I tried to get my mind back in focus. I wasn't reluctant, no...I was confused. I'd heard of brothers and sisters that had sex with each other, and some of my friends had been into that kind of erotic fiction, but...it never occurred to me that it would ever happen to me.

"How did this happen?" I asked myself. "I never knew that you...never even thought about..."

"I know," breathed Josh. "I kept it to myself. I've always wanted you, always loved you, even though it seemed like I didn't...I can't help it anymore. Now that I've already had you, I need more."

He leaned in, and I gasped as his tongue went up into my hole. He slurped up into me, slid his tongue in sinuous motions within my inner labia, and I felt myself getting wet as he made light strokes across my stubby little brick-red clit. I moaned as that pleasure overtook me, even though I knew it was wrong.

"But this is wrong," I said in a quiet voice. "We're brother and sister...twins...Ooooh, fuck...I was so...Oh, my fucking God...so sure that I could be with Mac..."

Josh stopped licking me and raised his head up a little.

"Mac's in love with Alison," he said softly. "She likes him, too; she just didn't know it yet...but you can't be angry with us...You tried to set us up without our consent, so you're just as much to blame."

"Blame for what?" I asked in confusion.

Joshua stood up and removed his shirt. I could see the muscles rippling across his bare chest, and I had my own self-doubts strike me hard. I couldn't fathom why someone as good-looking as Josh would want to be with an overweight dumbass like me. He was clearly smarter than me, clearly better looking, and yet he still wanted to be with me, and that was in spite of the fact that he was my twin brother.

"For this," replied Josh.

He quickly stripped out of his clothes and tossed them aside. He leaned over me and pulled off my dark-green sweater. We were both fully nude now, but I wasn't scared or arguing with him anymore. It made me feel special inside that he wanted to be with me, and that...was a little difficult to process. I couldn't do anything to defend myself as he laid me across the length of the bed and slid into my wet hole, his long and thick cock already hard and throbbing.

I gave a long moan as he slid in all the way up inside me, right up to his big hairless balls.

"Am I really doing this?" I asked myself. "Am I really having sex with my brother?"

"We already have," said Josh matter-of-factly, and then he began to fuck me.

He glided his hands across my bare skin up underneath my hairless pits and then grabbed my shoulders from behind. He took my large brick-red left nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as he ground into me, ground my stubby little clit into his pubic bone as he fucked me in slow, easy motions.

I exhaled a breath I hadn't even known I'd been holding in as he gave me a physical pleasure I had not felt in a long, long time. His cock was just as magnificent as it had been when I'd thought it was Mac's, and I fully accepted it at that moment. I was fucking my brother, and I was fine with that hard truth.

"This is...not something...I'd ever thought would happen," I breathed out.

Josh continued to grind into me while stroking my insides with his incredible penis. He switched to sucking on my right nipple, and he brought up both hands to softly knead my large right breast with his gentle fingers.

"Where did I go wrong?" I asked. "How did this happen?"

Josh popped off my right nipple and breathed out a long sigh of pleasure.

"It was always there," he said quietly. "You just couldn't see it."

The wall that separated my room from Josh's began to shimmy and shake as my own bed's headboard slammed against that wall over and over again. Josh grinned up at me as he stared right into my dark eyes.

"Looks like Mac and Alison are joining in on our fun," he smiled.

"They're on my bed..." I said out of sudden worry.

"So?" asked Josh. "We'll clean the sheets. We're going to have to clean my sheets soon, anyway."

He reached around the small of my back and grunted as he picked me up, and the full length of his cock speared me as I sat upon his muscular legs. It made me cry out a little, and some of my own thick white cream squeezed out of me onto his bald crotch.

He held onto me as he open-mouth kissed me, and I held him out of reflex and instinct. I was too far into it now, and whether this was right or not no longer mattered.

I slid up and down his cock as he held me around the waist, picking me up as I pushed off my knees. It was heaven, this, and I didn't want it to stop. His cock was warm and pulsing and alive inside me, and I didn't care if it was my brother's anymore.

"I love you," I breathed out.

I had no idea why I'd said that. I did love Josh as only a twin sister can love her twin brother, but I'd meant it in a different way. I'd meant something deeper than just familial love.

"I love you so much," breathed Josh as he went back to kissing me.

The wall next to us pounded as Mac fucked Alison in the other room, but I and my brother made love rather than just animal sex.

I moved up and down his penis this way, moaning with every stroke. It felt so wrong, yet it was something I wanted more than anything at that moment. I loved my twin brother like no one I'd ever loved before, and he was right next door to my room. We could have been doing this for years, and no one would have been the wiser. It hurt me to think that I'd missed out on all of that time with him, but no more. I was not going to lose any more of my precious time.