The Joke's on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped him around his bare back and kissed him deeply upon the lips. I urged him to lay down upon the bed, and I could feel him shaking underneath me. He knew that I was into him now, and that made all of the difference in the world.

He lay on his back as I planted my hands upon each side of the bed next to his muscular bare chest.

"Let's fuck," I said as I closed my eyes.

I moved my wide bottom up on his penis, dropped it down, moved it up, dropped it down, and then we began to rock the bed as I slammed into him over and over again. That pleasure built deep inside me, a forbidden pleasure I'd never known I'd wanted until now.

"I...I'm going to cum like this..." I panted out as I fucked him hard. "I want you to...to cum inside me..."

"Oh, fuck yes," replied Josh.

I bent down, slid my hands up underneath his pits, and gripped his shoulders as I rocked him hard. That pleasure built inside my lower belly, spread upwards from my stubby little clit in a V as we fucked, and I felt that miracle of brotherly love come to a bursting point.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..." I panted out. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, little brother, little brother, little brother, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me little brother, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME LITTLE BROOOOOOTHER!"

I came with a body rocking orgasm on my little brother's firm and pulsing cock. He came inside me as my pussy squeezed him over and over again, and I felt that shooting burst of hot liquid spray throughout my own twitching wet tunnel, spread throughout my guts like liquid magic.

My own thick white cream spread all over him as I shook on top of him, and I grit my teeth as I buried my fingers into his bare shoulders. My ankles locked underneath his legs as I spasmed from this incredible orgasm, my belly twitching as the muscles in my neck locked in place, my own bare shoulders shaking against his naked skin.

"Oh my God!" I cried out as I squeezed my eyes tightly shut. "Oh my God!"

I came again, a second orgasm, though this one was lighter than the previous. It spread throughout me all the way down to my large, brick-red asshole, right down my legs to my toes, and this had never happened to me before. Josh was just pure magic in bed.

I pushed up from the bed and opened my eyes as a third and final orgasm struck me. My brown eyes were wide around as I stared up at the plaster of the ceiling, my body shaking from this aftershock.

"Oh...fuck..." I said meekly as I collapsed on top of him.

I laid against his bare, sweaty chest and breathed in short pants as I relaxed into the soothing grace of that after-pleasure. He stroked my brown hair but said nothing for the moment.

"I love you," I said softly. "Let's live together forever. I don't want to be apart from you when we move out."

"Neither do I, big sis," breathed Josh. "Neither do I."

We laid there for twenty minutes, twenty minutes where we held each other and just breathed. I felt complete for the second time in my life, but...that was before the real strangeness began. How could it get any weirder, you may ask? Well...it did.

I was almost asleep, my nudity upon my equally naked brother, when I was snapped from my fugue toward dreamland from voices outside of Josh's bedroom door. I could easily make them out, the voices of my best friend along with Josh's best friend, and what they were saying was...odd.

"But I don't want to go in there!" hissed Alison. "I'm naked, Mac!"

"So am I," said Mac in a shushed voice. "They're naked, too...You heard the bed rocking in there..."

"Mac!" hissed Alison. "Mac, don't open the...door..."

The door opened as Alison's voice trailed off. Mac walked in fully nude, uncaring of whether Josh or I saw him or not, and behind him was my best friend, though she hid behind the doorframe while doing her best to cover her naughty bits with both arms.

Josh looked up and smiled as he watched his best friend enter his room, uncaring that Mac was nude, uncaring that either myself or he were nude.

I scrambled off of my brother and covered my large nipples with my left arm while hiding my privates with my right hand. Of course, my vision was squarely centered upon Mac's big swinging dick...It was just as magnificent as my brother's.

"Are you ready?" asked Mac with a grin.

"Yep," grinned Josh in return. "Let's get on with part two!"

"Part two?" I asked in total confusion. "What's part two?"

Mac turned, walked back to the open bedroom door, and practically dragged in Alison. Neither Alison or I had seen each other naked, so this was embarrassing for us both, but even more embarrassing was the fact that all four of us were in the same room together, all of us very, very nude, all of us smelling like wild and unchained sex.

"What's going on?" I asked in a panic. "Josh! What is this!"

Mac led a very confused, very naked Alison toward the bed and gently pushed her toward my brother. She fell with a slight shriek, but Josh caught her with ease and immediately began to kiss her in open-mouthed passion, their naked forms pressed together right in front of me.

"What is going...!" I began to say.

Mac grabbed me by my left arm and pulled me up off the bed and into his waiting arms. He leaned in and kissed me as well, and I was so stunned that I could do nothing but kiss him back. I was just as stunned as when Josh had had his way with me.

Josh held Alison in his arms as he ran his hands all over her, but she didn't fight him. Of course, I knew she wouldn't. She had been in love with my brother for forever now. That's the reason I didn't fight Mac as his hands slid down my bare back to squeeze my large bare butt cheeks.

"What's going on?" asked Alison in breathless passion. "I thought...I thought Mac wanted to be with me..."

Mac stopped kissing me and looked over toward Alison.

"I do," he said nonchalantly. "I really do...and Josh wants to be with Angie, but there's a big problem with that, if you couldn't tell. They are brother and sister, you know."

"That's why you're going to be with me, Allie," explained Josh. "You'll be with me, and Angie gets to be with Mac. I'll see Angie whenever I can, and Mac will see you whenever he can, and that way no one will ever know what's really going on. All four of us will get to have what we want, and there's no downside. Just think about it for a second...It's perfect."

Alison looked over at me with a shocked expression as I stared back at her with that exact same expression of shock. Still, as flabbergasted as I was, my lust spoke for me as opposed to my brain speaking on my behalf. My body just really wanted to fuck Mac.

"I...I guess that works," I said without thinking. "That works, right?"

I was going to have two men in my life now, and so was Alison, both of us sharing our own crushes. How odd...

My strangely accepting thought process was interrupted as Josh got up, gently draped Alison over the side of the bed, and brought up her big bare butt in his hands. Mac turned me around and draped me over the bed in the same manner, and both Alison and I were suddenly staring at each other in wide-eyed confusion as our bare bottoms were held in our original crush's hands.

"At the same time then?" asked Mac.

"Certainly, my man," replied Josh.

My mouth dropped open as Mac's big dick entered my pussy from behind, all the while as I watched Josh enter Alison. Both Allie and I were fucked side by side like this, Josh's bed rocking to one side as we were slammed from behind.

Alison's mouth was just as wide open as mine...This was unbelievable. Just when we thought we had my brother and Mac figured out...well...it looked like the joke really was on us.

Alison and I just stared at each other in strange disbelief as we were fucked hard by our crushes. It was probably the strangest and yet most erotic moment in my entire life...up until Mac offered a suggestion.

"You two should kiss while we fuck," said Mac from behind me.

"What!" cried Alison and I at the same time.

"Yeah," said Josh. "Come on, ladies...You know we love you...Do it for us."

"It would really make us happy," said Mac.

I had never thought of kissing another girl before, certainly not my best friend. It had never entered my mind, but here I was right next to Alison, both of us getting fucked like there was no tomorrow, so...I just went with it.

Alison was too shocked to stop me as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. We kissed lightly at first, and then I slid my tongue into her mouth, and...I have to say...it did improve the experience a lot.

Yeah, my life had taken a very strange turn, but I liked it. In fact, I loved it. Not only did my brother and Mac discover that Alison and I had pussies in our pants, but they had a very well-thought-out and crafty plan to get into our happiest parts...But neither Alison nor I had a problem with that. After all, we had tried to play Mac and my brother for fools, but the joke was on us, so we were getting exactly what we deserved.

Yeah, life can be weird sometimes, and most of the time that's bad, but sometimes it turns out for the better. For example, it turns out that...well...all in all...Alison's a pretty good kisser. It makes me wonder how well she can eat pussy...Just saying.