All Comments on 'The Journal Ch. 01'

by owengreybeard

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story telling

While I find dont find missing limbs to be sexy in anyform. I did like the writing style, the plot and the overall way the author wrote on the subject. I dont think I will read the next chapter but from what I did read of this one its going to be interesting if your into this type of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am not really sure what is going on here but

from my point of view it belongs in erotic horror not loving wives. She may be a loving wife in the true sense but the scenes are not erotic but of horror. I do wonder how this obcession or fetish came about.

oddonexoddonexalmost 15 years ago
CONTINUE

If we can allow horny cheating wives or husbands in this section, why can't we allow horny amputeed wives or husbands. It is not the outside appearance, but the inside appearance that counts. You have my attention...continue.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 15 years ago
Has promise

The author captured the husband's emotions and devotions with uncanny accuracy. I know because I'm sort of in the same boat. My wife had a stroke 8 years ago, 7 days before our 49th wedding anniversary. I had to make the decision to proceed with a surgical procedure which eventually was responsible for the stroke. Then I had one hour to make the next decision whether to administer the drug which could either reverse the effects of the stroke, or forever make her a vegetable. After much soul searching and confering with doctors, I decided to withhold the drug. <p> <p> <p> After 5 weeks of intensive physical, occupational and speech therapy at a world class rehabilitation center, she recovered quite nicely, physically, but she cannot speak. After two years of speech therapy (at $5/min.) three times a week, I again had to decide we had reached a point of diminishing returns and stopped the therapy. <p> <p> <p> All this time I've had to do the cooking, shopping, house work, letter writing, talking, and most important of all, the *thinking* for two people. So I well understand the emotions of the husband in this story, and the author has captured them exceedingly well.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Excellent Start

The erotic scenes did not have the fetish tones (for me) that some seem worried by. But then I am busily dreaming about that huge, highly set clit. Now that is a potential fetish subjet. It sounds wonderful to me.

<P>

Of course, I will read the next one to find out what he is guilty about! Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
a good story by its self

I think another chapter would be nice if only to keep the story going. Thanks .............Rich

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Very touching

The characterizations and story telling going well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unique

powerful and - yes, erotic. Comprehensible display of the husbands guilty feeling regarding his fetish. And the anticipation of even more coming as the wife seems so loving and positive in face of this traumatic experience. They appear very able to be really good for each other. Great! Just go ahead.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering. I feel like I missed something. The revelation of his fantasy is not clear, so I am uncertain of why he is afraid.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

You're a brave man, Owen. Cheers!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
WTF did I just read?

How is this in LW and not in Fetish?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Yet another

Yet another pathetic fetish story hidden in LW.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I hope you've been able to afford the therapy that you so deeply needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous