The Journal of a Connecticut Yankee Ch. 05

Story Info
Every choice has its consequences...
11k words
4.7
5.7k
6

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers

Authors Note: Few things to go over before continuing on- please note that this chapter does contain violence, murder, drama and death. Also sex too, just in case you forgot you were on Literotica. (Gotta cover all my bases here.) If any of these things are offensive to you then please do not continue on- you have been duly warned. Also, this story takes place in the MGE universe- there is a Wiki for it if you do not know what that is and if you are a new reader please refer to the first 4 chapters before reading onward.

PS: There are a number of Easter Eggs again in this one that are linked to my Home Improver series- see if you can spot them.

*****

February 7th.

I awoke to every man's dream. A beautiful woman whom I loved on each side of me. They were both sleeping soundly, still tired from the previous night. It was weird, I should be the most exhausted seeing as how I was doing most of the work, yet I felt great. I was an early riser anyway and best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I decided to get up and cook some breakfast.

Carefully wiggling out of their combined embraces, I threw on my pants and made my way to the smaller stone chamber that served as a kitchen. I set about gathering my needed materials- a bowl, spoon, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Reaching into the fridge I also grabbed out some milk, eggs and butter.

What's that you say? Donnie, lay off the drugs cuz you didn't have a fridge there?

Yes I did.

It was one of my proudest engineering achievements as well as being the first collaboration with Victoria.

Folks around here have never heard of refrigeration and how it can preserve food, so when I told Victoria of it, she was naturally very interested in the process. After all, she didn't go out too much so having food, especially fresh food, last longer was a very attractive prospect to her.

Creating a boxed frame out of iron and insulating it with the foam from my car seats, we used it as a solid base to start with. Then using the weather seals from the cars door, we lined the attached iron door making it air tight. For the heart of the thing, Victoria put a small chunk of blessed ice from a Mamono called an Ice Queen. It would never melt, no matter how hot it got. Using the steam from the hot spring to power it, we created a gear system hooked up a fan that would circulate the cold air throughout the box. The end result? This planets very first refrigerator.

Not exactly a Maytag, I know, but hey it did the job well enough.

Now some of you may think it's a tad bit rude, going into someone's kitchen, rifling through their cabinets and starting to cook but keep in mind I used to live here as well... Plus I just had sex with that particular someone and she plans on having my baby so I think I get a pass.

While humming the new Ed Sheeran song- Thinking Out Loud, I cheerfully threw some wood in a chamber under the large cast iron sheet that served as a cooking surface and lit it. Waiting for the skillet to heat up, I slathered it with some oil then went back and raided Victoria's fridge again, this time taking out some sausages to serve as a side dish.

"I am capable of cooking for myself," Victoria said grumpily as she came into the kitchen and sat down at its stone top table. She was never a morning person which was probably why she was only wearing my shirt and her leather thong panties.

"Oh really?" I asked, turning to her as I mixed batter in a bowl, "Then I guess you don't want some of my world-famous pancakes?"

She immediately stopped talking after I asked her that but kept an extremely sour expression on her face.

"What's pancakes?" Romie inquired as she popped outta nowhere and took a seat next to Victoria. She was wearing another shirt of mine... and nothing else. Jesus what did they do, get into my laundry?

"Yes, what is a pancake, Vic?" I retorted with a bit of sarcasm as I threw in a tad bit more honey into the mix. She liked them sweet.

Romie looked questionably over to her as Victoria's sour expression grew more and more until she finally outbursted,

"They are the most delicious things in the world! I have craved for them ever since you have left and now you taunt me with their makings. You are truly a heartless, honorless, evil man!"

Yeah, like I said, not a morning person.

"So will that be one stack or two?" I asked sweetly.

"...Two," She grumbled, looking down in embarrassment.

"Romie, you want some?"

My Cheshire looked to Victoria then back to me and gave a large toothy grin in answer.

Guess that's a yes.

Pouring the batter into the now hot skillet, I went to working making my two ladies their breakfast. Soon the three of us each had a plate full of stacked high pancakes and greasy sausage, the breakfast of champions.

Mmm mmm! Damn I can cook! I thought to myself as I shoveled a fork full of pancake goodness slathered with honey into my mouth. The girls were doing the same as we all wolfed down our food. Everyone was quite hungry and I'm sure needed to replace a lot of calories after last nights marathon threesome sex.

"Still as good as you remember?" I asked teasingly to Victoria.

" Uhmm hmm." She replied, not bothering to waste precious moments on words when there were pancakes to eat. I was thinking she should slow down because she was getting a really flushed look on her face, but hey she's a grown ass woman. She can do what she likes.

"How ya like them, Romie?"

"They're really good," She admitted, after swallowing another mouthful.

"But I prefer more... meat." Taking her fork, she stabbed a sausage on her plate and began to sensually lick it before biting into it.

Cat... Carnivore... Meat... Sausage... Penis Innuendo...Her... Yeah made sense.

"Wait... what was it that you used as a topping?" Victoria suddenly asked looking at her empty plate as she started to grind her legs together.

"Uh honey, I think. I got it from the jar over there," I said pointing to the now almost empty container on the counter.

"That's not honey, that's Alraune nectar! After all these years, you still haven't mastered how to read?!" Victoria shouted/moaned at me.

Wait, what was an Alraune again? I asked myself, thinking back to the what's-his-nuts-name encyclopedia of monster girls that I skimmed through all them years back. Those were the plant girls right? Didn't they produce like a nectar that was sweet and made you horny?

Oh... Oh shit.

"I know how to read! ...Kinda. Look it's not my fault you guys have the most insane alphabet in the history of alphabets! I have trouble sometimes!" I shouted back defensively.

Letting lose another throaty, needy moan, Victoria turned to Romie who was watching her with great interest. To both our surprise, she grabbed my Cheshire by the face and kissed her deeply.

Well that was hot.

"I need sex... NOW!" Demanded Victoria with unusual authority. Standing, she tore off her soaked panties then grabbed Romie's paw and my hand, dragging us to her bedroom.

Once we reached her bed, Victoria collapsed onto it, pulling Romie with her. Grabbing my Cheshire's head, she practically rammed it into her crouch for her to lick.

Letting out a contented sigh as she felt my wife's grainy tongue on her neither regions, Victoria turned her head to me and complained, "This is both your fault!"

"Okay, I'm sorry! What can I do to make it up to you?" I asked as I felt myself rapidly hardening from the scene in front of me.

"Come here and kiss me," She moaned as she climaxed on Romie's tongue, "Once this one is done, you're going to take her place and neither of you will stop until the damn nectar's effects wear off!"

"Not that I'm complaining but why are you blaming me?" Called Romie, her voice muffled between a pair of blue thighs.

Grabbing a handful of wavy black hair with purple stripes, Victoria growled cryptically at her, "Because you're his wife," As she roughly shoved Romie's head back down to her pussy.

Maybe she was a little bitter?

We never did end up talking about Victoria's parential decision. In the end it got washed up in... Well you know...

*************

After that little... incident, it was an almost idealistic existence. I even managed to get my iPhone charged! Thanks to a little modification involving my old car battery and some steam works.

Everyday Victoria and I would examine and work on Big Boy while listening to music. She preferred the softer songs in my library. Making notes, and more tediously having to hand-make specific, unique tools to take him apart was a real pain in the ass. It took a few days just to make a screwdriver with a star head on it. Remember this thing wasn't exactly thrown together from parts off a Home Depot shelf. Even the screws holding the panels on were special.

The only other thing that was the most difficult and perhaps amazing feat on Victoria's part was the making of a replacement "key" that fit into its control mechanism. The assumption was that it would activate the nuke itself. If all else failed we had plans to detonate him in the farthest, deepest darkest part of the mountain. I prayed it didn't have to come to that, the idea of setting off a nuclear bomb, even in controlled conditions, was terrifying.

That was during the day. Every night Victoria would come for her 'payment.' I thought that after a while Romie would start to actually get jealous, but she only fully encouraged it. During the day and at night she would fuel both of us on by whispering lewd things in our ears that would make a phone sex operator blush. After she was through, we would all be hornier then a bunch of teenagers. I almost feel that she was in her element and if she was having fun then I wouldn't say anything, she deserved a little naughtiness.

Maybe I'm not that immune to magic as I thought I was or perhaps it was Romie's influence on us but wildest and craziest thing that had happened was Victoria and I ended up doing it on her workbench.

Surprisingly it didn't set her back and she declared that it actually helped her work. For a week straight after that I was fucking her from behind while she forged.

Crazy times but hey, it's all for the cause, right?

Now let me make it clear, I wasn't ignoring Romie. In fact she would very readily join in on all the action, then there would be moments where her and I would have some alone time in the bath or my room. I hesitate to say this because of how it would make me seem, that I was just content with sex, but it was one of the happiest moments of my life.

There were unhappy moments too...

"How is your supply of ammunition?" Victoria asked me one day as we slowly removed the top casing of Big Boy. I had an educated guess that we wouldn't need any kind of suits or shielding at the exploratory stage and getting a good lay out would at least help us figure out where to go once we were ready.

"I need a couple cases of Silver rounds... and 15 regular bullets." I mumbled, sketching on a piece of stone with some chalk what I saw.

"Oh Donnie..." Her tone was that of sadness and disappointment. I looked up to see it matched what was in her face and eye.

"I used Winona as sparingly as I could and when I did I used Silver rounds when it was possible, Vic. A couple of times... there were mistakes but they deserved it. They killed a family, were gonna kill a girl, I had to stop it. I won't apologize for the lives I took, the worlds better off without em." I said in a hardened voice.

She swallowed and slowly nodded at me, saying nothing. It was always a touchy subject between us. The use of real bullets vs. Demon Realm Silver ones, lethal vs. non lethal. She hated the idea of me taking a life no matter what the circumstances were. After that, we didn't speak much to each other the whole day. When we did it was just short sentences, purely for work. Victoria never came for her payment that night.

It was a day of mixed emotions and feelings when a Hakutaku - an Ox girl, doctor visited Victoria to commission a new set of medical tools to use. One of the forms of payment was a medical exam. That day we found out she was pregnant. The girls hugged each other and cried in joy while I smiled on at the scene. A part deep inside me was apprehensive but what was done was done. No going back now. That night we all celebrated and quite possibly had some crazy insane sex. I can't quite remember because I got really, REALLY drunk...

As the old saying goes though; all good things however must eventually come to an end.

***************

March 3rd.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was walking back to the workshop from using the restroom when an explosion rocked the mountain. Rocky debris rained down, almost burying me. I was petrified that I would die, buried alive from a cave in. Thankfully the tunnel held but I knew the blast was no coincidence, GI Jane found us.

Pulling myself out of the rubble, I ran to my room. I grabbed Winona and tucked her between my backside belt as I made a mad dash back to Victoria's workshop. When I arrived, I found I was too late.

A woman and 3 men flanked Romie and Victoria. All of them were covered with symbol laden heavy armor. The men all had their swords drawn and aimed at the girls while the woman seemed entirely too relaxed. The most disturbing, though, was one of the men wasn't actually a man- more like a kid. He looked to be 14 at the most and had a faint glow about him.

"Ah so we finally meet," The woman said cheerfully to me. She was in her late 30's maybe early 40's with strawberry blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Looking down at her hip I saw a holstered pistol. This was Colonel Faith...

"Don't be shy, come closer. You must be Donnie, as you probably know, I'm Colonel Faith. It took me quite a while to dig through The Order's paperwork on what they considered 'strange individuals'. It took even longer to find Fredrickson's report on you and what your actual name was. What I wouldn't give for a good Windows PC around here, eh?"

I honestly didn't know how to respond. She was talking to me like an old friend not like we had been in a life or death struggle over the past month or so . I slowly walked over to the girls. They seemed frozen, no their bodies were shivering slightly. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Where you from?" She asked me.

"Connecticut."

"No kidding? I have a brother there. Which part?"

"What did you do to them?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"The monsters? Well that's the work of my boy, Adam here." She said proudly as she walked over to the kid that was smiling evilly while concentrating on Romie and Victoria.

Running a hand over his cheek and chin, Faith caressed him fondly. She pecked him on the cheek as he blushed slightly then said,

"He's very special. Not only is he one of the handful of surviving Hero trainees that escaped from the fall Lescatie, he also projects an Anti-Magic field that evidently interferes with the monsters nerves. With him around, killing them is so much more easier."

For those of you that don't know, Lescatie was one of the biggest human cities on this world. It was famous for producing Heroes for The Order and was considered unconquerable, that was until a Lilim named Druella showed up and decided she needed a new place to call her own. In a single day, the city fell to corruption and depravity. Powerful Heroes turned into Incubi and Succubi almost instantly. The cities ruler, Princess Francisca was monsterized into a Mamono called a Roper Queen and left as a puppet controlled by the Lilim herself from the shadows.

She looked to me with an almost sad smile, "And now here we are. You and me, both from Earth, small world huh? The rest of my men want to kill you but despite everything you've done, I can't bring myself to ok that. You're the only one here that can actually understand me when I talk about computers or movies or how the Raiders suck every season. Maybe my sentimentality's getting the better of me or I'm just missing home a little."

As much as I hated this woman, all the pain and torment she's brought me, a small piece sympathized with what she was feeling. I had to push that weakness away. She didn't know I was armed. To her I was just a civilian plus the girls were in front of me were blocking most of the view . All of this could go south real quick and I couldn't take that chance with Romie and Victoria in front of me. I had to wait for just the right opportunity.

She stared at the girls in front of me, then to me. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what our relationship was.

"It must be terrifying to be in love with one of them. To willingly open yourself up to be brainwashed, to be changed like they are. To place your care in another individual only to be used for nothing but body fluids. It's the very definition of madness. And yet their kind spread it, desire it... live for it, like a plague. It's a sickness, one that can only be remedied by death."

"So what, Jane Seymour, you're fancying yourself as a fucked up Dr. Quinn now?" I retorted, stalling for time to figure out a plan.

Faith smiled at me as she walked over to the workbench and laid her hand on Big Boy, trailing his length.

"No Donnie, but I do see this weapon as a cure for what is going on in this world. You have to see it as well. Humans here becoming less and less abundant while they grow more and more in number. Humanity's time is running out and if we don't do something then there will be no Human race left."

Her words echoed frighteningly close to my own as she said them. It was an undeniable truth that I had been preaching myself.

"So what's your goal then? I thought you were going to use Big Boy here as some kind of leverage." I said quietly.

She looked me straight in the eye as she said, "I was but then a piece of new information surfaced that's changed everything. Now I'm going to use the weapon to kill the Demon Lord herself."

A dead silence enveloped the cavern, then in true form to myself, I busted up laughing. Everyone in the room turned to stare at me.

"Fucking serious? That's your whole 'evil' scheme? What the fuck good is that going to do? There's like a million of her daughters, the Lilim, to take her place."

"Perhaps but very recently, monks here have unearthed evidence that sparked an interesting theory involving the Demon Lord. Ancient scrolls and texts delving thousands of years into this planets history, chronicling the cycle of the Demon Lords and the monsters themselves. It is now believed that if she dies, the monsters will revert back to what they originally were. Blood thirsty beasts."

I looked to both Romie and Victoria, not believing any of this bullshit, but were both still petrified with whatever that kid Adam was doing. Maybe... maybe it wasn't bullshit after all? No, that makes no sense-

"They don't play fair do they?" She asked suddenly, gesturing to Romie and Victoria.

I looked to her, questionably.

"They're so beautiful, so alluring. Makes killing them difficult in every circumstance. Each brings the promise of pleasure and false love, the cost is just that of your humanity and of your soul. For every Human lost, their number grows. When the Demon Lord did what she did and changed them, she fought dirty. She made the war unwinnable to anyone but her own. Just remember Donnie, it's only because of her that your... partners next to you don't tear you limb from limb and eat your corpse. Deep down they are all savage monsters and I'm going to show the world the truth. That without some whore Succubus in the lead, they are all just mindless beasts that need to be destroyed."

Anger enveloped me as I grabbed on to both Romie's paw and Victoria's hand, squeezing hard. They each were somehow able to squeeze back. She was wrong, they weren't monsters. They were the kindest, most wonderful women I have ever met. This fucking bitch was the real monster and her looney plans too.

Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers