All Comments on 'The Journal of a Connecticut Yankee Ch. 05'

by Bonodono

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story continues!

It keeps getting better. Is Donnie working with the Maou now? Will Victoria forgive him and let him the child's life? Donnie is like a fish out of water, but trying to keep his morals and ethics! Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good series.

Love these stories. Especially like the Science Fiction and Looney Tunes side bits. A story continuity question or problem. During the stand off with Colonel Faith, Winona is loaded with Demon Silver bullets. Adam is putting out an anti-magic field. When he is shot it's a regular bullet. Anti-magic field is down. So when Donnie shoots Colonel Faith why does she die. The bullet is non-lethal at that time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Too bad Victoria is so averse to killing. Although I hope she understands why he did it, even if she can't accept it. I never got why some people have such a hatred of killing. Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad people out there and killing is sonetimes necessary. Especially in that circumstance where it is a clear case of kill or be killed. But then again, better to be too peaceful than too violent.

BonodonoBonodonoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Colonel Faiths Death

To answer a question about Colonel Faiths death. Faith is also immune to magic as she is from Earth just like Donnie. So Demon Realm Silver bullets are essentially the same as live rounds- they will kill her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous