All Comments on 'The Journal of a Connecticut Yankee Ch. 12'

by Bonodono

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family Time is best!

Another great chapter! Good to see Donnie getting to have time with his Daughters and Granddaughter. When I first read you had included pictures, I was hoping for pictures of Winona, Deanna, Didi, and both Victoria's. Maybe even Romie, Misrelda, Druella and The Mao. Really like this series and hope you keep it going for a while. When you look to finish the series, I hope you give it a Final Chapter and closure.

BonodonoBonodonoover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

I’m so sorry guys! I tried to add them in and for some reason they wouldn’t attach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

Glad to see this series hasn't died. Like someone else said, I like the family interactions. It's nice to see Donnia gain back a little of what was lost. Although it looks like he's gonna have to fight to keep it.

Also, was the story meant to have images? If so I'm not seeing them. Might have to post those separately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

O my god please don't stop writing this story man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wow! What a story! I have been reading from the first and just giving you 5 stars as a way to show I was there. I'm sorry you had some medical issues, but glad you feel well enough to write this story. I love the characters and the story plot. I love the way you surprise with twists and turns. Keep up the good work and thanks for your time and imagination.

TomdullyTomdullyalmost 2 years ago

Why did you stop when it was getting good.?

RivenousRivenous12 months ago

Given your injury hope your ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous