The Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive takes the first steps to experience his dreams.
857 words
4.4
10.4k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood on the sidewalk, holding the slip of paper with the address written down. He checked it again as the cab drove away, leaving him standing at the curb. He recalled the instructions...have no id, take only cash to pay the cabs, take two cabs rather than one from different parts of the city to arrive at this destination, be wearing an overcoat with little or nothing underneath, tell your friends you are going away for the long weekend and not to contact you, leave your cell phone turned off at home etc. He shivered slightly, ensuring he had followed Her instructions exactly. After weeks of speaking online, he was about to meet his online Mistress face to face.

Taking a deep breath, he strode up the steps and with only a small hesitation, used the brass doorknocker and heard the sound echoing inside. This was a fairly deserted neighborhood, with no one on the street, and a bit run down. He wondered what it was like inside, as the drapes were drawn tightly and no light shone from inside.

The door opened and a voice urged him to come inside. He stepped into the entry and the door was closed behind him and he heard it lock. A lady dressed in a long black dress stood before him, measuring him up from head to the floor. A curl of a smile spread across her face as she said - "Welcome. Please remove all your clothing and place it here on this table. When you are finished, come into the drawing room on the left." With that she strode off, her long legs swaying and heels clicking on the wooden floor.

When he entered the drawing room, he saw her seated on a heavy ornate chair, her long legs crossed and her arms resting on the carved arm rests. She got up and slowly walked around him, making small noises as she used a riding crop to tap his ass, his tummy, his chest, his legs and of course his cock, which was swelling despite his wishing it not to.

She spoke. "I see you followed my instructions. Good. Had you failed then you would no longer be standing here. Here - put these on" and she walked to a side board and handed him stout leather wrist and ankle restraints. He stood and as quick as he could, he fitted the restraints and tightened them. She then wordlessly handed him locks to secure them. He noticed that there were no keys in sight.

Once the restraints were secured, she said "Good - you follow instructions quickly and accurately. Now..." and she took another lock and pulled his arms behind him and secured them.

Picking up her crop, she then landed a blow on his ass. "Now - I expect you to follow all my instructions quickly - do you understand?" He mumbled "Yes" which was quickly followed by another swat on his ass. "You are to answer 'Yes Mistress'...remember? ' He quickly stated "Yes Mistress".

"One other thing" she said as she turned to the sideboard yet again and picked up a thick leather collar. "This is a training collar. You will wear it at all times. If you are successful in your initiation, it will be replaced by a submission collar. Answer me - do you wish to continue with your conversion into my slave? Become my property? Follow my orders explicitly, with no hesitation? Be subject to my desires, satisfy me, live for my pleasure, urges, satisfaction and entertainment with no thought to your own desires? This is the last time I will ask this. Answer no and everything will be undone and you will walk out of here, never to see me or hear from me again. Accept this collar and become my slave. That will be the last chance you will be given..." She then held the collar for him to gaze on....to contemplate his fate. He felt the restraints tight on his wrists and ankles, felt the arousal in his cock and knew inwardly that he had been aching for this moment from the time he first met her online. A small voice inside his head was raising a warning...but the desires, the needs, the boiling of his emotions, the need to feel Her bonds on him, to feel Her control, her desires was overwhelming his thought processes. The burning desires inside of him were simply too much. He stood straight and in a clear voice, stated " Yes Mistress...make me Your slave. Let me wear Your collar."

With that said, she nodded and wrapped the collar around his neck, buckled it and took another lock from the sideboard and locked it on. She then took a leash off the sideboard and snapped it onto the ring on the collar. "So be it slave. You have no name other than slave. You will always refer to me as Mistress. As she started to walk forward, pulling his leash she said: "The path to paradise begins in hell. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here...."

(c) 2022 insubordinate1

(to be continued....)