The Journey Begins Ch. 04

Story Info
Flora and Liese meet with Aurora at a village.
1.6k words
4.33
3.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Flora and Liese watched from the edge of the crowd of 40 onlookers that surrounded the stage, Aurora began to address the onlookers, "The Earth Mother provides for your needs," she said loudly and with a harsh edge to her voice.

"The boundaries of where humans may gather resources and which resources are allowed for use by humans is without question," she continued. "I have no idea why this one thought his crossing the Northern Boundary would go unnoticed. Not only did he cross, but he carried sharpened and hardened steel with him," she intoned to the silent crowd.

"You may have noticed that your smith is not amongst you, his forging of this steel is a sin against Mother in itself but he will be dealt with in a less public fashion," Aurora informed. "Fortunately for this one, he was stopped before his steel did anything but cross the boundary," and with this last statement Aurora shook her whip loose. Displaying a ten foot long single tail whip that suggested no mercy was forthcoming.

"Thirty strokes and a day left on display," Aurora clearly informed the crowd of his punishment as she gave herself some space to use the whip. She positioned herself sideways to the man and about 7 or 8 feet away. Without pause or hesitation she brought the whip back behind her and then forward in a manner that left no doubt of the strength being put behind the strike. If the crowd had any doubt as to the severity of the stroke, the scream and deep red welt made clear what was to come.

Aurora paused after the first strike and when the man seemed composed again brought the next strike that curled under his arm. The scream that accompanied it was louder.

Aurora continued, eventually changing sides and the strokes began to cross one another and the screams did not stop between strokes. By the 20th stroke, it was clear that the whipping would leave lifelong reminders of his transgressions for all to see. Even though he was slumped against his bindings, Aurora finished the sentence and the dead silence of the crowd made the crack of the final strokes seem that much louder.

Slowly cleaning her whip with the rag plucked from the stage, Aurora gave the crowd one last look as she descended the steps and moved towards Flora and Liese.

With a broad smile she embraced Flora and then looked at Liese and said, "So apprentice no more little Liese although I supposed the little is now left behind also." Liese smile at the recognition of her new status. "I can see that you have participated in Mother's love and her pain by your dress," she said. She then added, "You must have felt the difference in the energy that was freely given by you in comparison to the punishment of the man."

"We all serve Mother in the way that we can," said Aurora. "My task is not pleasant nor does it give me any pleasure to be honest but I have a certain strength that suits me well to it," she continued. "Our sister Flora, and likely you also which is why you bonded with Flora, suggests your role in Mother's creation is of a different nature," Aurora said while beckoning Flora and Liese to follow.

She lead them into a single story stone building at the center of town. Liese was a bit surprised that it was empty save for a staircase leading downwards. Without hesitation, Aurora led them down the stairs and Liese found herself in a large room that was lit by torchs and a large fireplace set in one wall.

As her eyes adjusted, Liese noticed the naked man in the room. He was bound on his hands and knees to a stout table. Solid steel across his ankles, knees and at his wrists. His neck was in a solid steel collar that was a fixed to the table by a piece of wood that kept his head exactly at shoulder level.

"The smith," said Aurora. "I believe it was a bit by accident but he managed to forge steel that was harder and stronger than the decrees allow," she continued. "He will be given a reminder that he should not stray."

Liese was circling the smith and Flora smiled. "Liese has yet to touch a man and I believe that the gentleman above is likely the first man she remembers seeing. Is that so Liese," Flora asked.

Flora and Aurora had found themselves a comfortable position together in a rather large chair. Flora, leaning back into Aurora whose hands caressed her friend with obvious affection.

"Yes," said Liese timidly, clearly still finding her way into her elevation from apprentice to sister. "Go ahead and do as you wish with him while Aurora and I catch up, when you tire join us," said Flora.

Liese approached the immobilized smith. She touched him on the shoulder and the gagged and blindfolded man gave a little shiver. "He cannot hear what we say, but your movements he hears," said Aurora with a laugh.

Liese continued to circle the man, causing flinching and shivers as she touched him. She explored his body with her hands and of course her interest was soon drawn to his flacid penis. She stroked his bottom and watched as his penis grew a little larger.

"He is not allowed to expel Liese," said Aurora. "He is here to learn the error of his ways," she finished.

Liese marvelled as she touched his penis and watch it grow hard as the wooden table from her touching. She stroked it a few times and from hanging flacid it was now almost paralled to the table although gravity was exerting a slight pull.

Liese noticed that Flora and Aurora had pulled back their cowls so she did the same. She paused in her attentions to the smith as she smiled while watching Aurora bring Flora's dress to her waist and watch Aurora's hands stroke Flora's inner thighs.

The smith's groaning brought her attention back to him as she had been stroking his penis while watching the others. She looked around the room and saw various implements on the wall and tables along them. She went and examined various devices and while occasionally glancing at the smith saw that he had relaxed a little. She noticed a very small collar with spikes on the inside and intuitively she realized what it was for.

Aurora, seeing what she had picked up, laughed and said, "Kali's Teeth, perhaps you have a greater calling for keeping the men in line than I thought."

Still chuckling Aurora removed Flora's dress completely and then her own. Liese followed suit and now naked she returned to the smith. Inspired, she blew on her hands using the smallest of power to cool them deeply to the cold of a winter day. The smith gasped into his gag as these cold hands touched his penis and it responded accordingly. The penis shrinking and his testicles drawing upwards. Liese encircled his penis with the Kali's Teech directly where the base of his penis met his scrotum.

Liese climbed onto the table and perched herself next to the man resting her head on his back as she watched Aurora and Flora touching each other. One hand found her own sex as the other began to massage the smith's anus. As she continued to watch her sisters she began to push her fingers past the smith's resistance and into his anus. Now stroking and the cold gone, the smiths penis responded. Again as hard as the table it filed the Kali's Teeth, withdrawing her fingers Liese used a small key to lengthen the teeth and as they pushed into the smith's penis his body tensed but Liese used her other hand to tease the tip of his penis keeping it thoroughly engorged.

Liese could see how tense the smith was and Aurora said, "Remove his gag." The scream that came from the smith caused Liese to quickly gag him again as the others laughed

Liese quickly procured a phallus from one the tables along a wall. Now with her knees under his belly, she knelt next to the man using her right hand on the exposed penis above the Kali's Teeth and she used her left hand to penetrate him with the phallus.

Leaving the phallus inside him, Liese went to the others where Aurora was now on her knees with her tongue deeply into Flora. She positioned herself behind Aurora giving her a slight touch. Aurora paused momentarily and looked to Liese with a clear sign of approval.

Liese's tongue was quickly giving Aurora the same pleasuring that Flora was receiving. Without much delay the fire sparked to greater intensity as both Flora and Aurora simultaneously reached the point of release.

The three of them lay together in a deep state of contentment as their energies intermingled. After a time they roused themselves and put their dresses back on and pulled up the cowls.

Liesed returned to the smith and removed the phallus and Kali's Teeth. His penis was deeply marked where the teeth had broken the skin. Aurora handed Liese a flogger and said, "Until his penis is flacid." Liese began to flog the restrained smith from shoulder blades to his bottom. As he turned a crimson red his penis had still not subsided. Flora chuckled and said, "Our energies, when released do have that effect on some men especially those with a little bit of power, which explains how he forged that steel." Finally, as Liese began to tire the smith's penis returned to flacid.

Aurora began to release the smith, when he was fully released she pointedly threw his clothes onto the flames. His face began to match his back as Aurora simply pointed to the stairs and sent him on his way fully naked for all to see the marking of his penis and body.

The three followed and Aurora said, "Come, we will find food and rest and you can tell me where your journey is taking you."