The Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No covering up, just as you are," I said.

Mia looked at me, dropped the sheet and walked towards the door. Suddenly, she stopped, returned to the bed, and slipped her 'fuck me' heels on her feet.

"I don't think I should open the door without heels on," she said, smirking.

Propped up on our elbows, we watched her open the door and heard the surprised voice of a man trying to tell her he had brought our breakfast. She invited him in, and while sashaying before him, she led him to the table. He transferred our breakfast from the trolley to the table with trembling hands.

"Do not forget to tip him, Baby," I said, smiling.

"Where is my bag?"

"I do not think that is what he wants," I said.

She looked at me questioningly.

"I think he would be happier with a hug and kiss from you," said Leo.

"Are you guys serious?"

"We are. Just look at the young man, waiting for the tip," chimed Leo.

She looked at him, then us again and stepped before him, tentatively kissing his lips as she put her hands on his shoulders. His hands were on her back in a flash, holding her tight against his body. I watched as his tongue entered her mouth, her arms closed around his neck, and his hands slipped from her back onto her bum kneading her cheeks. My cock hardened, and glancing over to Leo, I noticed he was fully erect. We both started to masturbate, watching the show the two of them put on. She broke the kiss and breathlessly pulled away from him.

"Look at the two of you, like teenage boys watching porn," she said, laughing while closing the door behind the man.

"If you were a porn star, I would buy every movie you make," Leo said.

"What should I do with you two?" she asked, walking to the table. "Come have some breakfast, and we will figure out later what we can do with those."

"You could take care of these first, for a start," I said, shaking my cock.

"That has to wait, Babe. The smell of breakfast is so tempting that my tummy has taken over."

"Oh well, then better we join you," Leo said, climbing out of bed.

I followed him, and we had a delicious breakfast, chatted and laughed.

"So your flight is at 1 o'clock, Leo?" she asked.

"Yes, I have to leave by 11 to make it."

"Hmmm, that gives you plenty of time to spitroast me, I should say."

"Yes, I'd love to fuck you before I must leave."

She stood up and sat on Leo's lap, her arm around his neck. His hand quickly found its way to her stocking-covered leg, his fingers softly caressing her inner thigh. He started to kiss her shoulder, the crook of her neck, then found her lips. I watched with a hardening cock as their tongues duelled, their lips closing on each other.

I heard her moan then she put her other arm around his neck, kissing him passionately. I knew then he touched her pussy, and seeing his hand on her leg, I could see his finger caressing her folds. She broke the kiss and removed his hand from her thigh.

"Do not make me cum, Leo. I want to cum on your cocks, spitroasted."

She kissed him softly, then walked to the bed and lay in the middle, arms spreading wide.

"Come here, my horny men," she said, patting the bed on both sides of her.

We jumped up, our cocks sprung to attention and lay on both sides of her. She closed her arms around our shoulders, pulling us close.

"This is so beautiful. I love my two horny men."

Hearing those words, a pang of jealousy hit me, but the feeling quickly subsided when she kissed Leo softly, then turned to me and kissed me, too. She was kissing us, alternating between us, soft lingering kisses, tongues duelling, passionate kisses.

"I want to suck my boys. Stay as you are," Mia said.

Kneeling between us, our cocks in her hands, she looked at us.

"I love these cocks. I love how hard they are for me," my wife said while caressing them.

"I am going to ride you, Leo," with that, she straddled him, raising herself and pointing his cock towards her pussy.

"Watch it, Babe, come closer and watch as his cock enters me, stretches me, disappears in your wife's cunt."

I turned around, my face only a short distance from her pussy as I watched Mia lowering herself onto Leo, watched as the head of his phallus touched her pussy and found its way into her fuck hole, slowly disappearing cm by cm until she took all of it. Slowly she raised herself, his shaft covered in her slick juices, until only his mushroom head was buried in her hot cunt. My cock was painfully hard underneath me as I watched her action repeated over and over again.

"Do you love to see your Baby impaled on a hard cock?"

"Yes.., yes, I do, Baby."

"Show me, stand up and let me see your cock, Babe."

I stood up as I was told, my cock close to her face. She reached out and grabbed it.

"You could not deny you love me being fucked by another man," and with that, she kissed the tip of my cock.

"Stand before me and let me suck it," she said.

I did as she told me, my feet on both sides of Leo when she took my cock in her mouth while riding his, hands on my buttocks, pulling me into her mouth. It felt so good, her warm lips enveloping my hard cock, and the image in my head of her riding Leo was just beautiful. Suddenly she took my cock out of her mouth, stopped riding Leo and got on her hands and knees.

"I want you to spitroast me."

Leo got up and moved to her face offering her his cock.

"No, I want you, Leo, to fuck my cunt and your cock in my mouth, Babe."

We quickly shuffled around, and she grabbed my cock, while waiting for Leo to enter her.

"Fuck me, boys, and do not stop until you fill my cunt and slutty mouth," she said.

She did not have to say it twice. She moaned loud when Leo entered her cunt. I pushed my cock to her lips and slid it between them into her mouth. I grabbed her head, holding it by her hair, Leo was holding her waist, and we fucked her hard. Soon we found our rhythm, making her moan on our cocks, her buddy began to tremble, and I knew she was cumming.

We did not stop, kept our rhythm, and soon another orgasm washed over her, making her quiver uncontrollably. I was on the brink of cumming when I looked at Leo, and he did not seem far behind either. I came, my legs trembling as I shot my jizz into her mouth. I kept fucking those slutty lips, and I saw Leo was cumming, too. We kept fucking her a bit longer, and when our highs subsided somewhat, we pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed in her arms.

"That was out of this world," she said.

We lay in bed a bit longer, busking in the pleasures of the last hour.

"I will have a shower before leaving," she said.

When we were ready, Leo escorted her to the door and softly kissed her, thanking her for the memorable time. She pulled him into an embrace and kissed him passionately.

"It was wonderful, Leo," she said, then walked out.

He turned to me, shook my hand and said, "You have a special wife, take good care of her."

12